Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does this ring mean anything?

Does this ring mean anything? 26 Apr 2019 16:07 #1

• Firefly
  • Fresh Member
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone happens to know anything about this ring, does it represent anything? Apologies for the low photo quality.

It looks similar to freemasons rings like this one but not quite the same:

Anyone have any info about it? Thank you
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does this ring mean anything? 27 Apr 2019 06:34 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Is that a moose-head symbol on it?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Does this ring mean anything? 27 Apr 2019 19:06 #3

• Firefly
  • Fresh Member
Oh yes, it could be. I had been looking at it upside down and didn't spot that, but it does look like it could be some kind of animal with antlers

Does this ring mean anything? 27 Apr 2019 22:05 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Looks like a hermit crab or a bull, depending which way you look at it.

What is the context?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Does this ring mean anything? 29 Apr 2019 14:39 #5

• Firefly
  • Fresh Member
Gaia wrote:

What is the context?

Yes I thought a crab too when I first looked at it but I am leaning toward a stag/deer I think now. Although I have found a similar ring depicting a crab, so it could be:

It's just a ring I spotted someone wearing, it could be (and probably is) completely meaningless

Does this ring mean anything? 30 Apr 2019 09:52 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Firefly wrote:
Oh yes, it could be. I had been looking at it upside down and didn't spot that, but it does look like it could be some kind of animal with antlers

There is a Moose head society, I don't know much about it but it's sort of Masonic. If it's a deer it might just be something someone bought from a gift shop at an animal park or a hunting holiday.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Does this ring mean anything? 30 Apr 2019 13:02 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Firefly wrote:
Gaia wrote:

What is the context?

Yes I thought a crab too when I first looked at it but I am leaning toward a stag/deer I think now. Although I have found a similar ring depicting a crab, so it could be:

It's just a ring I spotted someone wearing, it could be (and probably is) completely meaningless

Not a standard crab, but a hermit crab, with its (loan) shell the triangular structure and the two claws coming out. But it may be a moose/bull/deer from the other side.

On the hermit crab:

When Isis tried to reconstruct the body of her murdered husband Osiris, there was one part missing.
The Nile crab, named the Oxyrhynchid, had devoured his penis. So in Egypt the crab was a cursed
creature. Elsewhere, the crab is closely associated with the Moon; their growth is affected by the
lunar cycles and it is possible that their appearance at the edge of the sea as the tides turned would
have promulgated the link.
The crab appears as the Zodiacal sign of Cancer, looming over the horizon at the time of the
summer solstice and another reminder of the turning of the tides of the seasons as the sun starts its
descending path.

The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Signs and Symbols - The Ultimate A-Z Guide from Alchemy to the Zodiac, p.270

Quick List of Hermit Crab Meaning and Symbolism
Patience
Community
Adaptation
Exploration
Resourcefulness
Social Structure
Sensory Perception

Hermit Crab Meaning
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Firefly
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare