Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: War & Peace

War & Peace 08 Jul 2019 18:06 #1

• Ghost Dog
War & Peace.

War and Peace.

One can't everywhere say all one thinks, mon cher. The novel begins in July 1805 in Saint Petersburg, at a soirée given by Anna Pavlovna Scherer—the maid of honour and confidante to the dowager Empress Maria Feodorovna. Many of the main characters are introduced as they enter the salon. Pierre Bezukhov is the illegitimate son of a wealthy count, who is dying after a series of strokes. Pierre is about to become embroiled in a struggle for his inheritance. The plot moves to Moscow, Russia's former capital, contrasting its provincial, more Russian ways to the more European society of Saint Petersburg. The Rostov family are introduced.

Napoleon with his troops on the eve of battle - The Greatest Pleasures (1956) HD.

Oh no, not at all! On the contrary, I am very glad to make your acquaintance," said Pierre. Pierre Bezukhov, upon finally receiving his massive inheritance, is suddenly transformed from a bumbling young man into the most eligible bachelor in Russian society.Despite knowing that it is wrong, he is convinced into marriage with Prince Kuragin's beautiful and immoral daughter Hélène, who is rumoured to be involved in an incestuous affair with her brother Anatole, tells Pierre that she will never have children with him. Hélène is also rumoured to have an affair with Dolokhov, who mocks Pierre in public. Pierre loses his temper and challenges Dolokhov to a duel. Unexpectedly (because Dolokhov is a seasoned dueller), Pierre wounds Dolokhov. Hélène denies her affair, but Pierre is convinced of her guilt and leaves her. In his moral and spiritual confusion, Pierre joins the Freemasons. Much of Book Two concerns his struggles with his passions and his spiritual conflicts.
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War & Peace 08 Jul 2019 18:07 #2

• Ghost Dog
Brothers War.

Have you been to the Horse Guards?

The story is set in the latter days of World War 2, against the backdrop of fierce combat on the eastern front. Brother's War is based on real events. The western Allies push into Germany and the Red Army fights its way towards Berlin.Churchill is worried about Russia's post-war plans for Europe but must not endanger the increasingly threatened alliance between the west and Russia. A British military officer attached to the Red Army discovers a Russian war crime against the Polish government in exile and is seized by Stalin's feared intelligence service . He finds unexpected help from an enemy and fellow prisoner, a German Captain.
The Eagle Has Landed (1976) No one will ever know about this..

Monday 22 June 2009 - A subway train derailment and collision on the Red Line of the Washington Metro kills at least nine and injures at least 70 - Iranian riot police in large numbers clash with about 3,000 protesters in Tehran. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard warns that it will 'crush' any further protests - A major international conference in Sydney looks at how to expand Internet domain names - The email at the heart of the Utegate scandal in Australia is declared a forgery by Federal Police - A plan to create a modern Silk Route of roads and railways linking East Asia with Europe makes its first substantial progress - Brazilian officials identify the first 11 of 50 bodies recovered from Air France Flight 447 - Officials gather in Madeira to strike a deal on whaling, with Japan and Iceland likely to insist on their right to hunt - For the first time in 136 years, the Congress of France convenes in the Palace of Versailles to listen to an address by the President, Nicolas Sarkozy, calls for the burqa to be banned - Zimbabwe's Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai insists the coalition government is tackling the country's dire humanitarian and economic crisis at a talk at Southwark Cathedral in London - Conservative MP John Bercow is elected the new Speaker of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom.
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2019 18:17 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 08 Jul 2019 18:07 #3

• Ghost Dog
Strike First.

Orion.

Japanese Admiral Take Takagi was a native of Iwaki city, Fukushima prefecture. He was a graduate of the 39th class of the Imperial Japanese Naval Academy, ranking 17th of 148 cadets in 1911. Takagi was killed in action during the Battle of Saipan. Missing after the battle, it is not clear whether he committed suicide or died trying to escape in a submarine.
Das Boot - Trailer.

German submarine U-243 was depth charged and sunk in the Bay of Biscay by a Short Sunderland patrol bomber of No. 10 Squadron RAAF British and Canadian forces launched Operation Charnwood with the goal of at least partially capturing the city of Caen, which remained in German hands despite repeated attempts to take it over the past month.

The Fatal Ring.

George Brackett Seitz (3 January 1888) was an American playwright, screenwriter, film actor and director - With the Red Army approaching, SS authorities began liquidating the Kovno Ghetto - Jeffrey Michael Tambor is an American actor and voice actor - On March 27-28, 1944, some 1,600 children aged 12 or less, alongside many of their parents who attempted to intervene, and elderly people aged 55 or more, approximately 2,500 in total, were rounded up and murdered in the Kinder Aktion ("children action") - Johanson came up in the R&B world and began drumming at an early age, often accompanied by friend Lamar Williams on bass - 40 Jewish Ghetto police men who refused under torture to disclose hiding locations where also murdered. About 8,000 Jews of the remaining Jews would be transferred to the Dachau concentration camp in Germany or to the Stutthof camp, near Danzig, on the Baltic coast. They receive tons of green peas , too—a real gift, but it will be a lot of work.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2019 18:22 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 12 Jul 2019 21:58 #4

• Ghost Dog
Liberalia.

Shermans of the 33rd Insignia.

The brigade was formed in the UK on 17 March 1944 by the re-designation of the 33rd Tank Brigade. The brigade took part in the Normandy campaign and landed on Gold Beach on 6 June 1944. The brigade, consisting of 3 armoured regiments, was assigned to any infantry who were in need of armoured support; because of this mission, the brigade rarely fought as a single unit - Anne reflects about how she feels independent and grown up, yet her parents keep treating her like a baby and doing annoying things like reminding her to get ready for bed at 8:15pm - The Romans celebrated Liberalia with sacrifices, processions, ribald and gauche songs, and masks which were hung on trees.
It's A Trap! (1999) Ravenous

Patricia Anne Boyd (born 17 March 1944) is an English model and photographer. She was one of the leading international models during the 1960s and, with Jean Shrimpton, epitomised the British female "look" of the era. Boyd married George Harrison in 1966 and experienced the height of the Beatles' popularity as well as sharing in their embrace of Indian spirituality.

The Holy Royal Arch is a degree of Freemasonry.

John Benson Sebastian is an American singer/songwriter, guitarist, harmonicist, and autoharpist, who is best known as a founder The Lovin' Spoonful, and grew up in Greenwich Village - Clarence Edwin "Cito" Gaston spent his entire managerial career with the Toronto Blue Jays. - Soviet forces took Dubno - Lydia Clarke married Charlton Heston on 17 March 1944, and their marriage lasted for 64 years until his death - The Feast of Saint Patrick ( Lá Fhéile Pádraig,), is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March - German submarine U-801 was sunk in the Atlantic Ocean - Both Anne and Margot feel that they’ve grown up very quickly since they’ve been in hiding, and their parents still haven’t caught on.

The Beatles - Something + A British soldier helps an old woman through the ruins of Caen.

The brigade took part in several actions that comprised the Battle for Caen. On 11 June, the brigade took part in fighting at Le Mesnil-Patry. From 8–9 July, the brigade participated in Operation Charnwood; the capture of northern Caen - Anne thinks everything would be fine if she had Peter - The Allies maintained the initiative and began Operation Jupiter the next day and Goodwood and Atlantic a week later, in which the rest of Caen was secured. Supplementing the 59th (Staffordshire) Infantry Division, on 16 July, the brigade took part in Operation Pomegranate, part of the Second Battle of the Odon; an attack launched to divert German attention away from the upcoming Goodwood attack.Following the Battle for Caen the brigade was then involved in the First Canadian Army’s attack towards Falaise; on 8 August the brigade took part in OperationTotalize.
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2019 23:51 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 12 Jul 2019 22:01 #5

• Ghost Dog
Blue Devil.

Shoulder Patch/Insignia - Brigadier General Roosevelt.

The U.S. 88th Division in Italy took Lajatico Andrea - The 88th Infantry Division saw service in both World War I and II, the Germans thought the 88th was an elite stormtrooper Division - Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.
88 advances along a mine-cleared, taped path, in Italy.

Radium is a chemical element with the symbol Ra and atomic number 88. It is the element in group 2 of the periodic table, also known as the alkaline earth metals. All isotopes of radium are highly radioactive and has 33 known isotopes.
Steve Hillage - 1988 Aktivator Special Troops Headquarters.

The magician recruits several volunteers from the audience - The Radium Girls were female factory workers who contracted radiation poisoning from painting watch dials with self-luminous paint - A typical self-luminous watch that uses radium paint contains around 1 microgram of radium.
Roosevelt Jr. 1919 Speaking with Soldiers - In Ste. Mere-Eglise on July 12.

Theodore Roosevelt III (13 September 1887), known as Jr., was an American government, business, and military leader. He was the eldest son of President Theodore Roosevelt and First Lady Edith. Roosevelt is known for his World War II service, including the directing of troops at Utah Beach during the Normandy landings, for which he received the Medal of Honor. Arthritis caused him to walk with a stick. The 4th Infantry Division commander described him as “the most gallant soldier and finest gentleman I have ever known - The letter H is 8th in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes H. Division covered an area of 1¼ square miles - William Thick's first major involvement in the White chapel Murders was during the Annie Chapman inquiry. When Annie was murdered on 8th September 1888, Sergeant Thick examined the body in the mortuary and gave a description of it to Sergeant Edmund Barry ..
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2019 23:52 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 12 Jul 2019 22:03 #6

• Ghost Dog
K of K.

I ain't no Cordon Bleu.

Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener (24 June 1850) was a senior British Army officer and colonial administrator who won notoriety for his imperial campaigns, most especially his scorched earth policy against the Boers and his establishment of concentration camps during the Second Boer War, and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War.
Murder by Decree (1979) Investigating the Crime Scene.

The letter K comes from the Greek letter Κ (kappa), which was taken from the Semitic kaph, the symbol for an open hand and is the 11th letter of the alphabet- Although 11 women were murdered around the time of the Ripper's reign, there were 5 victims that stood apart from the rest. The Canonical Five , as they are known, are believed to have all been murdered by the same hand - Mary Kelly has been variously reported as being a blonde or redhead, whereas her nickname, "Black Mary" , suggests a dark brunette - The Romantic and Victorian eras were marked by the widespread use of laudanum in Europe and the US- So, Inspector, how long have you been "chasing the dragon?.

Well done, Watson! You have cut me to the quick.

Kitchener was 33 when he was initiated, almost certainly, in the Italian-speaking La Concordia Lodge No. 1226 in Cairo in 1883. He belonged to 15 Lodges and Chapters whilst serving as District Grand Master of Egypt and the Sudan and of the Punjab in India - In January 1888 Kitchener was shot in the jaw. He returned to England on leave, where Lord Salisbury, the prime minister, arranged for him to be adjutant-general of the Egyptian Army, a post he took up in September 1888 - Why don't you check it and see one more time for me - The From hell letter was postmarked on 15 October 1888 and was received the following day by George Lusk, the chairman of the Whitechapel Vigilance Committee. It was accompanied by a preserved section of a human Kidney; the letter's writer claimed to have eaten the other half.

You create allegiance above your sworn allegiance to protect humanity.

On 5 June 1916, Kitchener was making his way to Russia on HMS Hampshire to attend negotiations when the ship struck a German mine 1.5 miles (2.4 km) west of the Orkneys, Scotland, and sank. Kitchener was among 737 Who Died - 737=17 - The 737 was originally envisioned in 1964 - A Time magazine article in 1983 reported that the KGB was the world's most effective information-gathering organization, laudanum was cheaper than a bottle of gin or wine, because it was treated as a medication for legal purposes and not taxed as an alcoholic beverage ... I'm a twentieth century woman. I have a career and a mind of my own. Be reasonable. How am I gonna make it in 1893?
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 00:11 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 17 Jul 2019 21:03 #7

• Ghost Dog
1st Panzer Army.
Kula Shaker - Smart Dogs.

Fingerspelling (dactylology) is the representation of the letters of a writing system, and sometimes numeral systems, using only the hands - When originally formed on 1 March 1940, the 1st Panzer Army was named Panzer Group Kleist (Panzergruppe Kleist) with Colonel General Ewald von Kleist in command. Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist was born in Braunfels to the noble family Kleist, an old Pomeranian family with a long history of military service. Kleist was a monarchist, and did not heavily involve himself in the politics of the Weimar Republic. Hitler blamed his generals for the overall strategic success of Soviet armies and on 30 March 1944, Kleist was dismissed and replaced by Ferdinand Schörner, a slavish devotee of Hitler's defensive orders - 11 is a prime number of spacetime dimensions in M-theory. At a distance of about 11,500,000 km (7,100,000 mi) from Jupiter, Himalia takes about 251 Earth days to complete one orbit around Jupiter - Ich bin ein Deserteur. Ich habe mich geweigert, deutsche Frauen und Kinder zu beschützen und bin deshalb aufgehängt worden - Kuklinski was given the nickname "The Iceman" for his method of freezing a victim to mask the time of death. Eventually, Kuklinski claimed his criminal activity brought him to the attention of Newark's DeCavalcante crime family, that operates in Elizabeth, New Jersey that hired him for his first gangland slayings.
No Merci - The Stranglers.

One day, after 12 years passed, the stories say that the gods of the 33 sensual heavens took note of Kukkuripa's accomplishments, and invited him to their heavens. He accepted, and while there he was given many pleasureable things, such as great feasts. Every time he would think of his loyal dog, left behind at the cave, he would begin to think that he should return to her, but every time they would convince him to stay. Eventually, he looked down from the heavens and saw that his dog had become thin, sad, and hungry, and right there he decided that he would return to the cave - This is the only womb-cave discovered in Bulgaria up to this moment - Upon his return, both master and dog were happy, and upon scratching her, the dog instantly vanished - Kurukullā is a goddess whose body is usually depicted in red with 4 arms, holding a bow and arrow made of flowers in one pair of hands and a hook and noose of flowers in the other pair. The flowery arrow will remind westerners of Cupid. She dances in a Dakini-pose and crushes the (one who devours the sun) asura Rahu., one that causes eclipses and is the king of meteors, and is usually paired with Ketu. Rahu is responsible for causing the Eclipse of the Sun.
Broken Vows Baraka Soundtrack - Deserters Get No Mercy from him - 1. Panzerarmee Insignia.

By the spring of 1944, the First Panzer Army had shrunk considerably, consisting of only 3 corps, 2 infantry, 4 panzer, and 1 SS division - Kharkiv, is the 2nd-largest city in Ukraine - In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Kiev Governorate - A tour of duty in Belfast would've done you the world of good - On 21 September 1781, the city was granted new arms, showing a horn of plenty (cornucopia) and a staff of Mercury (caduceus), symbols for agriculture and trade - In the post-World War II period many of the destroyed homes and factories were rebuilt. I never understood the whole Irish thing. From the constructivism the city was planned to be rebuilt in the style of Stalinist Classicism - A well-known landmark of Kharkiv is the Freedom Square (Ploshcha Svobody aka Dzerzhinsky Square), which is the 6th largest city square in Europe, and the 12th largest square in the world --- ...- . .-. The sprocket is surmounted by an open book with an atomic symbol, symbolising education and science. Four stalks of rye, two on either side of the sprocket, symbolise agriculture. The city of Ragusa, Sicily has similar heraldic combination - Do you realize that the first man who carved a wheel out of stone used it as an ornament?
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2019 21:04 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 17 Jul 2019 21:30 #8

• Ghost Dog
Brothers, what we do in life... echoes in eternity.

Grand Duchess Anastasia in court dress in 1910 - Nicholas & Alexandra - 1971.

The House of Romanov was the reigning royal house of Russia from 1613 to 1917. Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia (Анастаси́я Никола́евна oРома́нова, June 18 [O.S. June 5 1901 – July .17, 1918) was the youngest daughter of Tsar Nicholas II, the last sovereign of Imperial Russia, and his wife, Tsarina Alexandra Feodorovna - Anastasia was the younger sister of Grand Duchesses Olga, Tatiana, and Maria, and was the elder sister of Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia. Nicholas was related to several monarchs in Europe. Nicholas, his wife Alexandra, and German Emperor Wilhelm II were all first cousins of King George V of the UK.
Coronation Of King George V (1911)

Young Anastasia was a vivacious and energetic child, described as short and inclined to be chubby, with blue eyes and strawberry-blonde hair. Anastasia and her older sister Maria were known within the family as "The Little Pair". Her mother relied on the counsel of Grigori Rasputin, a Russian peasant and wandering starets or "holy man," and credited his prayers with saving the ailing Tsarevich on numerous occasions. - Rasputin's friendship with the imperial children was evident in some of the messages he sent to them. Tyutcheva said the children had been taught not to discuss Rasputin with her and were careful to hide his visits from the nursery staff. I hope our nurse will be nicet to our friend now. Despite the rumors, the imperial family's association with Rasputin continued until his murder on 17 December 1916 - Spontaneous mutations account for about 33% of all cases of haemophilia A - Rest in the arms of the Dragon.
Rasputin and the Empress (1932).

Our membership has its pleasure, its hardship, and sometimes its pain - During World War I, Anastasia, along with her sister Maria, visited wounded soldiers at a private hospital in the grounds at Tsarskoye Selo. The two teenagers, too young to become Red Cross nurses like their mother and elder sisters, played games of checkers and billiards with the soldiers and tried to lift their spirits. In February 1917, Anastasia and her family were placed under house arrest at the Alexander Palace in Tsarskoye Selo during the Russian Revolution. They were strictly forbidden to speak any language other than Russian. At Tobolsk, she and her sisters sewed jewels into their clothing in hopes of hiding them from their captors. After the Bolshevik revolution in October 1917, Russia quickly disintegrated into civil war. The "Yurovsky Note", an account of the event filed by Yurovsky to his Bolshevik superiors following the killings, was found in 1989 and detailed in Edvard Radzinsky's 1992 book, The Last Tsar. According to the note, on the night of the deaths the family was awakened and told to dress - Red ball may refer to, an impending murder, in the SF film Minority Report , and thus given highest priority.
Child 44 (2015) Making An Example Scene.

About 30% of cases of haemophilia B are the result of a spontaneous gene mutation - The "Yurovsky Note" further reported that once the thick smoke that had filled the room from so many weapons being fired in such close proximity cleared, it was discovered that the executioners' bullets had ricocheted off the corsets of 2 or 3 of the Grand Duchesses - The executioners later came to find out that this was because the family's crown jewels and diamonds had been sewn inside the linings of the corsets to hide them from their captors. The corsets thus served as a form of "armor" against the bullets. Anastasia and Maria were said to have crouched up against a wall, covering their heads in terror, until they were shot down by bullets, recalled Yurovsky. However, another guard, Peter Ermakov, told his wife that Anastasia had been finished off with bayonets. While the bodies were being placed on stretchers, one of the girls cried out and covered her face with her arm. Ermakov grabbed Alexander Strekotin's rifle and bayoneted her in the chest, but when it failed to penetrate he pulled out his revolver and shot her in the head . As the bodies were carried out, one or more of the girls cried out, and were clubbed on the back of the head, wrote Yurovsky, this was done according to instructions by Lenin, Yakov Sverdlov and Felix Dzerzhinsky. Their bodies were then taken to the Koptyaki forest where they were stripped and mutilated. A few of Ermakov's men pawed the female bodies for diamonds hidden in their undergarments, two of whom lifted up Alexandra's skirt and fingered her genitals. Yurovsky ordered them at gunpoint to back off, dismissing the two who had groped the tsarina's corpse and any others he had caught looting. One of the men sniggered that he could "die in peace", having touched the "royal cunt"..Great merciful bloodstained gods!.

Execution of the Romanov family.

Yurov sky separated the Tsarevich Alexei and one of his sisters to be buried about 15 metres (50 ft) away, in an attempt to confuse anyone who might discover the mass grave with only nine bodies. Since the female body was badly disfigured, Yurovsky mistook her for Anna Demidova; in his report he wrote that he had actually wanted to destroy Alexandra's corpse - It took me nine moons to recover - Alexei and his sister were burned in a bonfire and their remaining charred bones were thoroughly smashed with spades and tossed into a smaller pit - Only 44 partial bone fragments from both corpses remained, which were not found until August 2007..The Pauline Laws are the house laws of the House of Romanov of the Russian Empire - Rumours that they were alive were fueled by deliberate misinformation designed to hide the fact that the family was dead. A few days after they had been murdered, the German government sent several telegrams to Russia demanding "the safety of the princesses of German blood". In another incident, 8 witnesses reported the recapture of a young woman after an apparent escape attempt in September 1918 at a railway station at Siding 37, northwest of Perm, told White Russian Army investigators, "I am the daughter of the ruler, Anastasia." Utkin obtained a prescription from a pharmacy for a patient named "N" at the orders of the secret police. N, the identifier for the knight (chess) in algebraic notation, a rare Roman numeral for zero and is the 14th letter in the alphabet. Operation N constituted part of a psychological-warfare campaign against the German occupation. Only the corpse of Anastasia's King Charles Spaniel, Jimmy, was found in the pit - I would do anything to protect you. Won't you do the same for me?..
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2019 21:33 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 18 Jul 2019 16:58 #9

• Ghost Dog
The stream flows, the wind blows, the cloud fleets, the heart beats.
King Edward meets the Romanovs & on a halfpenny 1902.

The royal descendants of Victoria (Queen of the UK) and of Christian IX (King of Denmark Knight of the Garter, 17 June 1865) currently occupy the thrones of Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Norway, Spain, Sweden and the UK - For this, Queen Victoria was nicknamed "the Grandmother of Europe" while King Christian IX was nicknamed "Father-in-law of Europe" - Eldest son of Queen Victoria and Albert, Prince Consort, Albert Edward was king of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and of the British dominions and emperor of India from 1901 - What's the matter, never seen anyone from the planet Vulcan before?

Edward VII in regalia.

Initiated by the King of Sweden, at Stockholm in 1868, the rank of Past Grand Master of England was conferred upon him in 1870. He was installed as Most Worshipful Grand Master by the Earl of Carnarvon on 28 April 1875, and served as Worshipful Master in the Apollo University Lodge, Oxford; the Royal Alpha Lodge, London, and from 1874 was Worshipful Master of the famous Prince of Wales Lodge, No. 259, "never losing an opportunity to publicly show his attachment to the Masonic Fraternity". He was enrolled as Patron of the Grand Lodges of Scotland and Ireland and was an honorary member of Lodge of Edinburgh No. 1; member and Patron of the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree for England and Grand Master of the Convent General of the Knights Templar - I was able to reassure him that I hadn’t been sent by the Masons on any kind of secret mission.
Enigma (Official Video) The Eyes Of Truth.

Order of the Garter, Knight, 9 November 1858 - Denmark - Order of the Star of India, Knight Companion, 25 June 1861 - Order of the Elephant, Knight, 16 November 1863 - Sweden-Norway: Order of the Seraphim, Knight with Collar, 27 September 1864 - Grand Commander, 24 May 1866 - Siam: Order of the White Elephant, Grand Cordon - Order of the Indian Empire, Grand Commander, 21 June 1887 - Roosevelt and his companions killed or trapped approximately 11,400 animals, from insects and moles to hippopotamuses and elephants. After his safari, Roosevelt traveled north to embark on a tour of Europe. Soon after a white elephant, holding a white lotus flower in its trunk, appeared and went round her 3 times, entering her womb through her right side.
Beginning Of Elephant Man.

In 1901 he ascended the throne, and then assumed the title of Protector of the Craft. In the last year of his life, Edward became embroiled in a constitutional crisis when the Conservative majority in the House of Lords refused to pass the "People's Budget" proposed by the Liberal government of Prime Minister H. H. Asquith - By April the Palace was having secret talks with Balfour and the Archbishop of Canterbury, who both advised that the Liberals did not have sufficient mandate to demand the creation of peers. The King thought the whole proposal simply disgusting and that the government was "in the hands of Redmond & Co",the leader of the paramilitary organisation the Irish National Volunteers. The 1910 Edward VII London mint sovereign is struck in 22 carat gold. How about you tutor me?
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2019 17:00 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 20 Jul 2019 19:08 #10

• Ghost Dog
The Colonel's Orderly.
Valkyrie (2008) Retrieving the Liquor Bomb HD.

1 January 1849 - The 2 first postal stamps issued in France were of the Ceres- series - Coin-treau is an orange-flavoured triple sec liqueur- produced in Saint-Barthélemy-d'Anjou, France - Since You Went Away is somber at times about the effects of war on ordinary people. Some characters on the homefront are dealing with grief, loneliness, or fear for the future. Wounded and disabled troops are shown in the hospital scenes. When the Hiltons travel by train in a failed attempt to see Tim one last time before he ships out, they encounter or travel with many other people whose lives have been affected by the war, and they end up not getting to see Tim because their train is delayed to allow a defense supply train to go through first - In addition to being consumed neat (or often on ice), Coin-treau is used in many popular cocktails.Well, we can all draw straws for that job.
Since You Went Away Mildred Harris.

July 23 – The French scientist Hippolyte Fizeau measures the speed of light, with an instrument placed on the Earth , and he is one of the 72 names inscribed at the base of Eiffel Tower. When the Statue of Liberty's initial internal designer, Eugène Viollet-le-Duc, unexpectedly passed away in 1879, the Franco American Union and Frédéric-Auguste Bartholdi hired Eiffel as his replacement. Gizza job! I can do that!
Valkyrie - The Bomb Explodes HD.

The British repulsed several German attacks from the 21st Panzer Division to the north and east of the villages of Emiéville and Guillerville - 20 July 1944 An attempt was made to assassinate Adolf Hitler, perpetrated by a 36-year-old G erman army officer, Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg and other conspirators within the German military. At 12:42 p.m. during a conference at the Wolf's Lair, a bomb that Stauffenberg had concealed inside a briefcase went off, killing a stenographer and leaving 3 officers near death - The others in the room, including Hitler himself, were wounded but survived. A few minutes past 4 in the afternoon, Benito Mussolini arrived at the train station of the Wolf's Lair as scheduled and was surprised to see Hitler with his right arm in a sling. It would be the final meeting between the two dictators. The Battle of Auvere began as part of the larger Battle of Narva on the Eastern Front - British destroyer Isis struck a mine and sank off Normandy - In the Netherlands and Belgium the character of Santa Claus has to compete with that of Sinterklaas,
Hitler Assassination Attempt: Failed Bomb Plot War Archives.

Like his brothers, he was carefully educated and inclined toward literature, but eventually took up a military career. In 1926, he joined the family's traditional regiment, the Bamberger Reiter- und Kavallerieregiment 17 (17th Cavalry Regiment) in Bamberg - Stauffenberg flew to Berlin to carry out the next step of the military coup, but the plan stalled when he was unable to get confirmation that Hitler was dead. A radio broadcast at 6:30 p.m. reported that Hitler had survived and the situation became increasingly confused. By the end of the day the coup had failed and Hitler loyalists began arresting the conspirators. Stauffenberg was a "Graf" i.e. count and Schenk (i.e., cupbearer)-an additional hereditary noble title - A cup-bearer was an officer of high rank in royal courts whose duty it was to serve the drinks at the royal table. On account of the constant fear of plots and intrigues, a person must be regarded as thoroughly trustworthy to hold the position.Your arms must be tired!

The Valkyrie; handmaidens of the Gods.

An odor of death comes from Saint-Lô, destroyed at nearly 80%, where 800 inhabitants (out of a population of 10 000 souls) have died as a result of the bombings since the Allied invasion in Normandy - Franklin D. Roosevelt addressed the Democratic National Convention after being nominated for an unprecedented fourth presidential term - War Is Hell (On the Homefront To Wendy) William Neal Browder is an American country music artist, known professionally as T. - Melvin Joe Daniels (30 October 2015) was an American professional basketball player - W. Cary Edwards graduated from St. Luke's High School - Olivier de Kersauson is a French sailor and was the se7enth child in a family of 8, and brought up near Morlaix in a “provincial Catholic aristocracy with compulsory mass” as he calls it, and claimed that his boat was attacked by a giant squid - Mildred began her career in the film industry as a child actress when she was 11 years old. The 16-year-old Harris met actor Charlie Chaplin in mid-1918 , dated, and came to believe she was pregnant by him, but the pregnancy was found to be a false alarm. They married privately on 23 October 1918, in Los Angeles. - Their child Norman Spencer died in July 1919, at only 3 days of age, and the couple separated in the autumn- He must guard against poison in the king's cup and was sometimes required to swallow some of the wine before serving it. His confidential relations with the king often gave him a position of great influence - The position of cup-bearer is greatly valued and given only to a select few throughout history - Becks last words were "I am thinking of earlier times." he then shot himself, and succeeded only in severely wounding himself, a sergeant was brought in to administer the coup deGrâce.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2019 19:30 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 20 Jul 2019 22:04 #11

• Ghost Dog
Astoria.

Der Golem, wie er in die Welt kam.

Johann Jakob Astor was born in Walldorf near Heidelberg in the Electoral Palatinate. He was the youngest son of Johann Jacob Astor and Maria Magdalena vom Berg. His 3 elder brothers were George, Henry, and Melchior.
With new original (1920) soundtrack.

In 1779, at the age of 16, he moved to London to join his brother George in working for an uncle's piano and flute manufacturer, Astor & Broadwood. While there, he learned English and anglicized his name to John Jacob Astor. In 1783 or March 84, Astor immigrated to New York City, just following the end of the American Revolution. There, he rented a room from Sarah Cox Todd, a widow, and began a flirtation with his landlady's daughter.The cloth caps worn by the original grenadiers in European armies during the sev7enteenth century were frequently trimmed with fur.
The Revenant - Escape the Arikara - DiCaprio & Hardy.

On 19 September 1785, Astor married Sarah Cox Todd. Her parents were Scottish immigr ants Adam Todd and Sarah Cox. Although she brought him a dowry of only $300, she possessed a frugal mind and a business judgment that he declared better than that of most merchants. Astor began buying land in New York in 1799 and acquired sizable holdings along the waterfront - Astor's commercial connections extended over the entire globe, and his ships were found in every sea. He and Sarah moved to a townhouse on Prince Street in Manhattan, New York. After the start of the 19th century, flush with China trade profits, he became more systematic, ambitious, and calculating by investing in New York real estate..Traditionally, the bearskin was the headgear of grenadiers and remains in use by grenadier and guards regiments in various armies
Bear (1951) Skins.

The U.S. Embargo Act in 1807, however, disrupted Astor's import/export business because it closed off trade with Canada. Astor's fur trading ventures were disrupted during the War of 1812, when the British captured his trading posts. Astor's business rebounded in 1817 after the U.S. Congress passed a protectionist law that barred foreign fur traders from U.S. territories - Sarah Cox Todd assisted him in the practical details of hisbusiness, and managed Astor's affairs when he was away from New York. They had 8 children. In the 1830s, Astor foresaw that the next big boom would be the build-up of New York, which would soon emerge as one of the world's greatest cities. Astor withdrew from the American Fur Company, as well as all his other ventures, and used the money to buy and develop large tracts of Manhattan real estate.

Ashta Lakshmi (अष्टलक्ष्मी,) is a group of 8 secondary manifestations of Lakshmi - Official Trailers (2015) The Revenant.

Astor was a Freemason and served as Master, of Holland Lodge #8, New York City in 1788. Later he served as Grand Treasurer for the Grand Lodge of New York. He was president of the German Society of the City of New York from 1837 to 1841. Astor left the bulk of his fortune to his second son William because his eldest son, John Jr., was sickly and mentally unstable - The pair of marble lions that sit by the entrance of the New York Public Library at Fifth Avenue and 42nd Street were originally named Leo Astor and Leo Lenox, after Astor and James Lenox, who founded the library from his own collection - The library occupied the crest of the hill on Fifth Avenue, between 70th and 71st Streets, overlooking Central Park.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2019 22:27 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 21 Jul 2019 00:20 #12

• Ghost Dog
The Chimes of Big Ben.
Chicago American's front page -The Holy Bible - Joseph - Ruler of Egypt.

While packing his luggage, he is rendered unconscious by knockout gas piped into his London flat. When he wakes, he finds himself in a re-creation of his apartment, located in a mysterious seaside "village" within which he is held captive, isolated from the mainland by mountains and sea. The Village is further secured by numerous monitoring systems and security forces including a militarised, balloon-based device called Rover that recaptures or destroys those who attempt escape..
THE PRISONER - You Are Number Six

When NASA astronaut Colonel Steve Austin is severely injured in the crash of an experimental lifting body aircraft, he is "rebuilt" in an operation that costs $6 million. His right arm, both legs and the left eye are replaced with "bionic" implants that enhance his strength, speed and vision far above human norms: he can run at speeds of over 60 mph (97 km/h), and his eye has a 20:1 zoom lens and infrared capabilities, while his bionic limbs all have the equivalent power of a bulldozer. He uses his enhanced abilities to work for the OSI as a secret agent. He followed it up with 3 sequels, Operation Nuke, High Crystal, and Cyborg IV, respectively about a black market in nuclear weapons, a Chariots of the Gods? scenario - Stan and Oleg wrestle with the harsh consequences of their complicated history, as Philip and Elizabeth face a new mission with devastating implications for their country.
Child 44 (2015) Are You A Spy?

The Great Famine was the background for the story of Joseph and his brethren in Egypt - The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомо́р; derived from морити голодом, "to kill by starvation") was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 33 that killed millions of Ukrainians - It is also known as the Terror-Famine and Famine-Genocide in Ukraine, and sometimes referred to as the Great Famine or the Ukrainian Genocide. It was part of the wider Soviet famine of 1932–33, which affected the major grain-producing areas of the country. During the Holodomor, millions of inhabitants of Ukraine, the majority of whom were ethnic Ukrainians, died of starvation in a peacetime catastrophe unprecedented in the history of Ukraine - According to higher estimates, up to 12 million ethnic Ukrainians were said to have perished as a result of the famine, and a further 6.1 million birth deficits. Some scholars believe that the famine was planned by Joseph Stalin to eliminate a Ukrainian independence movement.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2019 00:28 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 21 Jul 2019 17:46 #13

• Ghost Dog
The Hunger.
Flower Duet.

Miriam Blaylock is a vampire, seen in flashbacks drinking from victims in Ancient Egypt, promising specially chosen humans eternal life as her vampire lovers. She's that kind of a woman. She's... European.. After all, Europe is a woman.
I like your pendent - Official Trailer - Theatrical release poster.

Anthony David Leighton Scott (21 June 1944) was an English film director, producer and screenwriter - On 19 August 20,12 at approximately 12:3 0 pm. PDT, Scott died by suicide after jumping off the Vincent Thomas Bridge in the San Pedro port district of Los Angeles - USS Sturgeon (SS-187), a Salmon-class submarine, was the 2nd ship of the US Navy to be named for the sturgeon.

Guderian & Kombrig Semyon Krivoshein at the German Soviet parade in Brest-Litovsk.

3,600 men and 469 allied tanks were put out of action and the town of Falaise, which was one of Goodwood’s objectives , is far from being reached - At 1 a.m., Hitler gave a speech over the radio to prove to the German people that he was still alive. He declared that the conspirators would be "exterminated quite mercilessly."German troops poured into Berlin the day after the attempt on Hitler's life - Heinz may have inadvertently saved AdolfHitler's life, at the cost of his own, by moving the 20 July plot bomb planted by Claus von Stauffenberg - It was later concluded that its exact positioning next to a leg of the map table was a crucial factor in determining who in the room survived. Hitler posthumously promoted Brandt to Generalmajor - Harry S. Truman was nominated to be President Roosevelt's running mate at the Democratic National Convention. The incumbent Vice President Henry A. Wallace won the first ballot, but on the second vote the supporters of William O. Douglas switched their support to Truman.
Valkyrie (2008) No One Will Be Spared HD.

Heinz Guderian (17 June 1888) succeeded Kurt Zeitzler as Chief of Staff of the German Army -Florence Onyebuchi Buchi Emecheta (25 January 2017) was a Nigerian- novelist, based in the UK from 1962, who also wrote plays and an autobiography, as well as works for children, and was the author of more than 20 books, including Second Class Citizen, The Bride Price, The Slave Girl and The Joys of Motherhood - The Soviet-sponsored Polish Committee of National Liberation is created, in opposition to the Polish government-in-exile - John Evans Fiifi Atta Mills (24 July 2012) was a Ghanaian politician and legal scholar who served as President of Ghana - German (Laid down: 17 May 1941) submarine U-212 was depth charged and sunk south of Brighton by British warships. She was a member of 13 wolf packs. She carried out 15 patrols, but sank only 1 ship, and was strafed by an unidentified Leigh Light - The Battle of Guam began.

There is no release, my darling. No rest. Lakme is a Brahmin princess in India, she has a slave named Malika.

Paul Wellstone voted against authorizing the use of force before the Persian Gulf War on 12 January 1991 (the vote was 52–47 in favor) - There is still no air support, due to the heavy rains that fall on Normandy - On 25 October 2002, Wellstone, along with se7en others, died in an airplane crash in northern Minnesota, at 10:22 a.m. He was 58 years old. The other victims were his wife, Sheila; one of his three children, Marcia; the two pilots, and campaign staffers Mary McEvoy, Tom Lapic and Will McLaughlin - The Beechcraft King Air A100 airplane crashed into dense forest about two miles from the Eveleth airport, while operating under instrument flight rules. It had no flight data recorders - On 10 April 2010 , a Tupolev Tu-15 4craft of the Polish Air Force crashed near the Russian city of Smolensk, killing all 96 people on board. Among the victims were the President of Poland Lech Kaczyński and his wife Maria and relatives of victims of the Katyn massacre, was a series of mass executions of Polish military officers and intelligentsia carried out by the Soviet Union, specifically the NKVD.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2019 17:52 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 21 Jul 2019 22:13 #14

• Ghost Dog
Björn Again.
Bride of Frankenstein (1935) - Needs a New Heart.

Your culture will adapt to service us - Another central figure in the plot was Stauffenberg's eldest brother, Berthold Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg. On 10 August 1944, Berthold was tried before Judge-President Roland Freisler in the special People's Court Volksgerichtshof, was established by Hitler for political offences. Berthold was 1 of 8 conspirators executed by slow strangulation in Plötzensee Prison, Berlin, later that day. Before he was killed, Berthold was strangled and then revived multiple times. The entire execution and multiple resuscitations were filmed for Hitler to view at his leisure. More than 200 were condemned in show trials and executed. Hitler used the 20 July Plot as an excuse to destroy anyone he feared would oppose him. The traditional military salute was replaced with the Nazi salute. Eventually, over 20,000 Germans were killed or sent to concentration camps in the purge. Death is the moment of separation, which comes to every person in every family - The wind blows wherever it pleases.
Memento mori - Valkyrie (2008) Fates of the Conspirators HD.

You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going - "Soldiers" is an ABBA song, released on their 1981 album The Visitors. Its working title was "Peasants". Scottish singer Barbara Dickson covered the song on her 1985 album Gold - Björn Kristian Ulvaeus was born in Gothenburg on 25 April 1945. In 1951, he moved with his family to Västervik, Kalmar County. His parents were Aina Eliza Viktoria (née Bengtsson; 1909–2005) and Erik Gunnar Ulvaeus (1912–1999), and has one sister, Eva Margareta (born 1948). Ulvaeus studied business and law at Lund University after undertaking his military service, alongside comedian Magnus Holmström - Quite a route that was. Longer than the known one - We're drifting over icy mountains floating by..Stu a la Major Knox.
Hey, hey Helen - Listen to them, Abba - Chiquitita - Surely you read about the princess?

So it is with everyone born of the Spirit - I thanked the Lord. He let things come to him, and then he made up his mind ... one of his characteristics was that he really enjoyed playing the devil's advocate. Conservatives were convinced that he was a ferocious Nazi, and ferocious Nazis were convinced he was an unreconstructed conservative. He was neither - I only set the stage - I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God - When the body grows cold and stiff like wood, it has to be burnt like wood - The SS Gothenburg was a steamship that operated along the British and then later the Australian & New Zealandcoast lines - You'd never think I was a master of the universe, now would ya?.But then, a good soldier ought to be - Jean Marian Purdy was a British nurse and embryologist and a pioneer of fertility treatment. I didn't know you've read mathematics?.25 of them went to Oxford. Ah! 23 of them went to Cambridge - Bible John is an unidentified serial killer who is believed to have murdered 3 young women between 1968 and 69 in Glasgow, Scotland.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2019 23:22 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 22 Jul 2019 22:39 #15

• Ghost Dog
Echo & Foxtrot.
Rudy (Live At Pavillon de Paris/1979).

July 22 is the 203rd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar - 3rd Division was part of the Allied British and Portuguese forces that took part in the Peninsular War, in the Crimean War and fought in the Battle of Alma and the Siege of Sevastopol, and including the Battle of Mons and the subsequent Great Retreat,and later the First Battle of Ypres. - The 3rd Infantry Division , under the command of Major General Bernard Montgomery, was sent overseas to France in late September 1939, just under a month after the outbreak of the Second World War, and was the first British formation to land at Sword Beach on D-Day. During the campaign in Normandy, the division won its first Victoria Cross of the Second World War, awarded in August to Corporal Sidney Bates and the 2nd recipient awarded the cross was Private James Stokes of the 2nd Battalion, King's Shropshire Light Infantry. During the often intense fighting from Sword Beach to Bremen, the 3rd Division suffered 2,586 killed with over 12,000 wounded - A Beth din is composed of 3 members.

We keep you alive to serve this ship.
Maidanek concentration camp in Lublin, Poland HD Stock Footage.

Majdanek ( little park in Polish) concentration camp was liberated by the Red Army, the first concentration camp to be liberated by Allied forces. The Soviet advance was so rapid that the SS fled before evidence of what went on in the camp could be destroyed. When Soviet officials invited journalists to the site, the full extent of Nazi atrocities began to be known to the world - Masonic concentration camp inmates were graded as political prisoners, and wore an inverted (point down) red triangle - Anand Satyanand, lawyer, judge, and politician, 19th Governor-General of New ZealandThe Höfle Telegram is a cryptic one-page document, discovered in 2000 among the declassified World War II archives of the Public Record Office in Kew, England. The Telegram also indicated that the camp at Lublin (Majdanek) was part of Odilo Globocnik's Operation Reinhard - the plan to eliminate Polish Jewry - During the 1970s the division consisted of 2 "square" brigades, the 6th Armoured Brigade and 33rd Armoured Brigade.

Like the Three Kings from the east, huh?Hmm. .

Yeah. Amazing. Well, at least they didn't try to tell us that Jesse was the result of an immaculate conception.

See, Frank? God. You got a direct line - The Triple Bodhi (ways to understand the end of birth) are Budhu, Pasebudhu, and Mahaarahath - Originally, Korten was buried in the Tan nenberg Memorial. He was reburied in the Friedhof Bergstraße cemetery in Steglitz, Berlin.The grave still exists - The Bretton Woods Conference, formally known as the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference, was the gathering of 730 delegates from Allied nations at the Mount Washington Hotel, situated in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, US, to regulate the international monetary and financial order after the conclusion of World War II. - Sparky Lyle, American baseball player and manager - Bretton is a Township and civil parish on the North west ern edge of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire in the UK. The Parish council was established in 1984 and has an office in the Pyramid centre, within the Catholic parish of Sacred Heart & St.Oswald - The placename Bretton is probably derived from the Old Norse Bretar 'relating to the Britons (historical), the Welsh (people)' and the Old English language tūn 'farm or estate - The Soviet-controlled Polish Committee of National Liberation was officially proclaimed in Chelm. - From 1942 through to 45, Chełm was one of numerous locations of the Volhynian massacres by death squads of OUN-UPA and the bands of Ukrainian nationalists - Prior to Ragnarök, there will be 3 hard winters without an intervening summer, the Fimbulwinter - He'd even set up a covert observation post (OP) opposite the Lodge in Hereford and filmed whoever turned up, and took a job as a welder at Square D. Any hopes of an artistic career were temporarily put on ice, in central Oslo Jean, aided by Special Forces.
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2019 23:20 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 23 Jul 2019 23:32 #16

• Ghost Dog
In the Bunker.

Shipyard Sally - aka Gainsborough Studios.

Wish Me Luck as You Wave Me Goodbye" is a song by Phil Park and Harry Parr-Davies, made popular du ring the Second World War by Dame Gracie Fields, born Grace Stansfield, over a fish and chip shop owned by her grandmother, Sarah Bamford, in Molesworth Street, Rochdale, Lancashire. Fields came to major public notice in Mr Tower of London, which appeared in London's West End.
Gracie - Wish Me Luck (As You Wave Me Goodbye)

Max Heinrich Hermann Reinhardt Nettlau (30 April 1865) was a German anarchist and historian - The Soviet 3rd Baltic Front captured Pskov and drove the Germans completely from Soviet soil - On 23 July 1944, 3 Go-242 gliders (each with 2 pilots and 21 soldiers, or weaponry and supplies), towed by bombers Heinkel-111, and 20 DFS-230 gliders transported one Ost-Kompanie (Ostlegionen) - Russian, Ukrainian and Caucasian volunteers) and a paratrooper platoon from Valence-Chabeuil to Vassieux. According to Peter Lieb, at least two DFS-230 and two Go-242 gliders landed a further on, only one Go-242 with weaponry and supplies landed on Vassieux, so the second wave of assault consisted only of about 150 soldiers - The Lwów Uprising, an armed insurrection of the Home Army in Poland against the Nazi German occupiers, began in the city of Lwów.
Yello Capri Calling - USAAF B-17 Flying Fortresses drop supp lies to the Maquis in the Vercors.

The Rascal Dino was Born into an Italian American family, Danelli is a jazz drummer by training - In the 1930s her popularity peaked and she was given many honours: the Officer of the Venerable Order of St. John (for charity work), the Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) (for services to entertainment) in 1938 and the Freedom of the Borough of Rochdale in 1937 - In 1939, Fields suffered a breakdown and went to Capri to recuperate - Pepe Serna's first break in movies, came in the film The Student Nurses. - After the war, Fields continued her career less actively - Fields occasionally returned to Britain, performing in factories and army camps around the country - She lived on her beloved Isle of Capri for the remainder of her life, at her home La Canzone Del Mare, a swimming and restaurant complex which Fields' home overlooked - Mandy Miller christened Carmen but called Mandy by her family, made a number of films in the 50s and is probably best remembered for her recording of "Nellie the Elephant" - Judith Bosch is een voormalige Nederlandse presentatrice. Unlike many other studios, Islington was not requisitioned when war broke out and production continued there, but the studio was temporarily closed because it was feared that a direct hit from a German bomb during an air raid would make the large chimney collapse - Maria João Alexandre Barbosa Pires (born in Lisbon, Portugal) is a classical pianist - Heinrich Himmler launched a manhunt to catch the conspirators in the 20 July Bomb Plot.
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2019 23:33 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 24 Jul 2019 21:39 #17

• Ghost Dog
3rd Rock from the Sun.

The Fourth Protocol.

Sub Rosa members are drawn from serving and retired members of the Corps and others that have served in intelligence positions in the NZ Defence Force - Moonday 24 July 1944 - A British air raid at Kiel damaged the German submarine U-2 39, which never returned to active service - After training with the 5th U-boat Flotilla at Kiel, she went to the 22nd flotilla as a 'school' boat and then back to the 5th flotilla - The nuclear properties of plutonium-239, as well as the ability to produce large amounts of nearly pure Pu-239 more cheaply lthan highly enriched weapons-grade uranium-235, led to its use in nuclear weapons and nuclear power plants - The fourth of the protocols was meant to prohibit non-conventional deliveries of nuclear weapons, i.e. by means other than being dropped from aircraft or carried on ballistic missiles. Your mind is like an open book to me!. Pulvis et umbra sumus.
Frederick Forsyth (Day Of The Jackal/ Fourth Protocol)

The forth season of 3rd Rock from the Sun, an American TV series, began December 22, and "Sally Forth", is the 13th episode - Plutonium-239 emits alpha particles to become uranium-235. As an alpha emitter, plutonium-239 is not particularly dangerous as an external radiation source, but if it is ingested or breathed in as dust it is very dangerous and carcinogenic. It has been estimated that a pound (454 grams) of plutonium inhaled as plutonium oxide dust could give cancer to two million people. However, ingested plutonium is by far less dangerous as only a tiny fraction is absorbed in gastrointestinal tract. 800 mg would be unlikely to cause a major health risk as far as radiation is concerned - Now we're sitting on the biggest bomb man's ever made - Clouds they are without water, the wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going- The emblem of Sub Rosa is a Tudor Rose.

You know what they say, don't you? 2x39 = 78/7+8 = 15 - If you love a man's garden, you gotta love the man!

The rose has held a deeply symbolic significance in many times and cultures as a symbol of maternal creativity and of the yoni or feminine generative power - The British Rail Class 932 was reserved for former Southern Region electrical multiple units and diesel electric multiple unit carriages converted for departmental use - Sally forth', a deployment of a military unit from a stronghold through a sally port. It may include two sets of doors that can be barred independently to further delay enemy penetrationr, to the tenailles, or the communication from the middle of the curtain to the ravelin - The Soviets began another Narva Offensive -The lower part of the Forth river in Tasmania features Lake Barrington, which is a major venue for competitive rowing. It is also the location of the village of Forth- Javelin is a British man-portable surface-to-air missile, formerly used by the British and Canadian Army. - The river is a part of the Mersey-Forth power project, which includes se7en hydroelectric power stations - Forth takes its name from the Irish Fortuatha, a term that described a region (tuath) not ruled by members of the dominant dynasty of a province - Several ships of the Royal Navy have borne the name HMS Forth - The decidua is the modified mucosal lining of the uterus known as the endometrium that forms in preparation for pregnancy - Area code 239 is the North American telephone area code for a large area of Southwest Florida. - The River Forth is a major river, 47 km (29 mi) long, whose drainage basin covers much of Stirlingshire in Scotland's Central Belt.
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2019 22:48 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 30 Jul 2019 22:36 #18

• Ghost Dog
Tinker Tailor.
SOLDIER, SPY (1979) Trailer.

George Robert Acworth Conquest CMG OBE FBA FRSL (15 July 19173 August 2015) was a British-American historian and poet. Conquest was most notable for his influential works of non-fiction including The Great Terror: Stalin's Purges of the 1930s (1968). He was a longtime research fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution. He wrote more than a dozen books on the Soviet Union.

War & Peace 30 Jul 2019 23:08 #19

• Ghost Dog
Lt. Siegfried Sassoon.

3rd Batt: Royal Welsh Fusiliers - July,1917.

I am making this statement as an act of wilful defiance of military authority because I believe that the war is being deliberately prolonged by those who have the power to end it. I am a soldier, convinced that I am acting on behalf of soldiers. I have seen and endured the sufferings of the troops and I can no longer be a party to prolong these sufferings for ends which I believe to be evil and unjust. I am not protesting against the conduct of the war, but against the political errors and insincerities for which the fighting men are being sacrificed. - From September 1944 to March 1945 the Siegfried Line was subjected to a large-scale Allied offensive.

War & Peace 30 Jul 2019 23:43 #20

• Ghost Dog
Keskusosuuskunta.

The Cooperative Central Exchange headquarters facility, located in Superior, Wisconsin.

With its size and strength diminishing in the era of the supermarket, the Central Wholesale organization was terminated through merger to Midland Cooperatives in 1963, which in turn became part of the Land O'Lakes cooperative in 1982.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare