Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Better angles of our nature

The Better angles of our nature 09 Jun 2020 04:00 #41

• Ghost Dog
Like a meteor.
Size of a Camel.

My Brighton Belle is in her room -Like a Russian Meteor. .

Chelyabinsk remains an important industrial centre, especially heavy industries such as metallurgy and military production. It is home to several educational institutions, mainly South Ural State and Chelyabinsk State University. In 2013, the Chelyabinsk meteor exploded over the Ural Mountains, with fragments falling into and near the city.
Lawrence of Arabia (1962) No Prisoners HD. .

Frostbite, also known as frostnip, happens when the individual's skin is exposed to cold weather for too long. The fluid in the pale skin solidifies, creating ice crystals, leading to swelling and severe pain. Once the frostbite shuts the eyelids, this is known as snow blindness. Since 1988, the student organization Tårnseilerne have produced annual masquerade balls in Oslo. .
Constantine Captures A Demon In A Mirror. .

Moon Waxing Gibbous Visible: 86% Age: 11.07 days-Reeva Rebecca Steenkamp (19 August 1983) was a South African model and paralegal. She modeled for FHM magazine and was the first face of Avon cosmetics in South Africa. On Valentine's Day 2013, Steenkamp was shot dead by her boyfriend, Oscar Pistorius. He stated that he thought Steenkamp was an intruder hiding in the bathroom at his home. He shot her 4x through the locked door. Now, run to the mirror in the bathroom. .So many vampires in the knight. .
Blade Runner 2049 - Sapper's (2017) Last Stand Scene .

The Znamya project was a series of orbital mirror experiments in the 1990s that intended to beam solar power to Earth by reflecting sunlight-A 16-year-old child is shot dead at close range in Al-Daih, a village west of Manama, Bahrain-Authorities find horse meat in lasagne sold in Germany- The Large Hadron Collider switch's off for 2 years-2 people are killed and a 3rd injured following an avalanche in the Scottish Highlands-4 police officers are killed and 5 injured after a suicide bombing in the Russian republic of Dagestan- Moon Waxing crescent Visible: 20% Age: 4.30 days. .
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2020 04:16 by Ghost Dog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Better angles of our nature 09 Jun 2020 04:01 #42

• Ghost Dog
The Silence of the Lambs.
Author-Thomas Harris.
The Fall - Hit The North-Way down, down, way, way on down.

The diamond in your mind is cut from wonder. Clarice Starling, a young FBI trainee, is asked to carry out an errand by Jack Crawford, the head of the FBI division that draws up psychological profiles of serial killers-Rugs silent, mirrors vacant.
The Silence of the Lambs (1991) It Rubs the Lotion HD Way

The English term and concept of serial killer are commonly attributed to former FBI Special agent Robert Ressler who used the term serial homicide in 1974 in a lecture at Police Staff Academy in Bramshill, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom. In his more recent study, Vronsky states that the term serial killing first entered into broader American popular usage when published in The New York Times in the spring of 1981, to describe Atlanta serial killer Wayne Williams. The lack of a cooling-off period (a significant break between the murders) marks the difference between a spree and a serial killer.

Way on down-Rosemary's Baby- Aren't You His Mother?- Harrys Bed.

Dust blind under the beds of lawful couples-The word cereal is derived from Ceres, the Roman goddess of harvest and agriculture- In TV and radio programming, a serial has a continuing plot that unfolds in a sequential episode-by-episode fashion. The Shadow is the name of a collection of serialized dramas, originally in 1930s pulp novels, and then in a wide variety of media. Its title character has been featured on the radio, in a long-running pulp magazine series, in American comic books, comic strips, television, serials, video games, and at least 5 feature films. The radio drama included episodes voiced by Orson Welles-A cereal is any grass cultivated (grown) for the edible components of its grain.. Reflections, Mirrors Images . .
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2020 04:16 by Ghost Dog.

The Better angles of our nature 09 Jun 2020 04:03 #43

• Ghost Dog
Lone Star.
Homeland.

Flowery Twats - Aka the Panther Di vision. .

The morning after they sleep together, Aayan announces to Carrie that he's changed his mind and prepares to leave the safehouse. To Get him to stay, Carrie has to warn him that both the CIA and ISI are actively hunting him. I swapped it for a 'T'.

The Hunted (2003) You Butter Be Ready flower HD.

The Marwat ( مروت‎) is a Pashtun tribe, a branch of the Lohani tribe and belong to Lodi section, located primarily in Lakki Marwat District, parts of Dera Ismail Khan District, some villages of Tank district in Pakistan and in the Katawaz area of Afghanistan. Marwats, as well as other branches of Lohanis, lived in Katawaz (located in the Paktika province) as well as Wana valley of South Waziristan . Lakki Marwat was connected with Mari Indus through a narrow gauge railway line during the Raj.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2020 04:27 by Ghost Dog.

The Better angles of our nature 09 Jun 2020 18:54 #44

• Ghost Dog
You do know what the Queen of Cups means in an upside down position?
Judith.
Queens in the Paris pattern-De Plane De Plane-Mr. Roarke and Tattoo.

A church with 3 cupolas – "eternal prisoner" applied to someone with at least 3 convictions-In architecture, a cupola is a relatively small, most often dome-like, tall structure on top of a building. Often used to provide a lookout or to admit light and air, it usually crowns a larger roof or dome. He can rob, and wreck, and kill!.
With Affection-Dr. No (1962) Eight-Legged Assassin HD.

Spider, when facing down, denotes one who has left the lifestyle. The interior is that of the venerable French restaurant Raoul’s, 180 Prince Street, between Sullivan and Thompson Streets in SoHo, which you can see again in Sex And The City. Beacon Hill, near Loughborough, in Leicestershire, England, is a popular country park. Ratcliffe-on-Soar Power Station is aligned so that, seen from the summit, only two of its 8 cooling towers are visible. There's a fog along the horizon.

17 Charles Street Beacon Hill-The Departed (2006) How to spot a cop-Same time tomorrow, Mrs. Bell?.

We'll begin with a reign of terror, a few murders here there, and everywhere. Wandering over the hills unseen. Charged with tracking down the rat, the devious Colin begins to cast suspicion in the direction of the blameless Queenan, who is tailed from Boston’s Red Line Park Station (not far from the HQ building) 2 stops to South Station. And nobody ever knows when you go - Beacon Hill is near the village of Burghclere and Watership Down, in north Hampshire. Snake entwined with a woman - Indicates a passive homosexual, especially if tattooed on the back. And those I kill are themselves killers. Oh, into the dark.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2020 19:09 by Ghost Dog.

The Better angles of our nature 09 Jun 2020 22:06 #45

• Ghost Dog
The Deer woman in a silk dress. .

Kiss the hunter of the Green Vest. .

Quatermass, now living in retirement in Scotland, travels to London in search of his granddaughter-The deadly game is commonly associated with six-shot revolvers. It is called "Pashtunwali". I hope to God you're not as dumb as you make out. .
Mary A Royal Life of Teck, Queen & Mother (1953) British Pathé. .

Of Teck (Victoria Mary Augusta Louise Olga Pauline Claudin e Agnes; 26 May 1867 – 24 March 1953) was Queen consort of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions from the accession of her husband, King George V, in 1910 until his death on 20 January 1936. The radio is moaning-Associated Press reporter New Zealand-born journalist Peter GregeArrrnett ONZM (born 13 November 1934), who won a Pulitzer Prize for his coverage of the war, wrote in the Los Angeles Times, "In its 20 years of war, there was not a single recorded case of Russian roulette. .It's the code of honor. I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. .
You're Mr. Pink. That's incredibly civilized-One Last Shot (1978) Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow. HD. .

Three obligations-In March 1997, Arnett interviewed Osama bin Laden, leader of Al-Qaeda, a Saudi Arabian citizen until 1994 (stateless thereafter) and a member of the wealthy bin Laden family-First, "Melmastia", hospitality-Director Cimino defended his position by saying that he had news clippings from Singapore that confirm Russian roulette was used during the war- Second, "Badal", revenge -During the interview, they set off a bomb composed of X-plosives hidden in the camera and in a battery-pack belt-Third, "Nanawateh",the obligation to give sanctuary to all those who ask. .Commander Massoud died in a hel icop ter that was taking him to an Indian military field hospital at Farkhor in nearby Tajikistan. I know it must all sound crazy to you. The decline of civilization has been general across the world, but this place is crazy. .
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2020 22:13 by Ghost Dog.

The Better angles of our nature 12 Jun 2020 19:46 #46

• Ghost Dog
Bishop of the Picts
Nicole Brown in 1993.

Happy Russia Independence Day-Red Heat Cocanium!! and Shootout etc

South Bend is a city in, and the county seat of, St. Joseph County, Indiana-You'll be driving a squad car for the rest of your life. By the mid-1960s, the U.S. military clearly felt a need to reevaluate their aging light vehicle fleet. Schwarzenegger once owned a fleet of Hummers but now has just 2-With the war in Iraq, the end of H1 production comes at a time when military demand for Humvee has increased, said AM General spokesman Craig MacNab. There's a lot you don't know about me.
Predator (1987) - Old Painless Is Waiting Scene

You're a superstar. Maggie is convinced that Jackie hiring her was a coincidence and tells him that his secret is safe with her. C'mere. I wanna show you my night stick. Mike is grateful when Maggie introduces him to 8-year-old Mark. He gives Mark money for sweets. Sales rep Dave chats Audrey up at the hotel. They’re going to continue moving Hummer in that direction,” Merkle said. The yellow in the right rear means you receive Gold, we'll move out of Londonr as fast as possible! . .
Who's here?. 357 Gulf - After the War-I'm here-Broadcast (New Zealand): 12th June 1991- We're here. .

Scooter - At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar. On 23 February 2016, Aston Martin announced that their new factory to build its DBX crossover model would be located on the airfield at St Athan. Construction of the 90 acre site would commence in 2017, with a total investment of $280 million and the creation of 750 jobs. The factory will incorporate the Project Red Dragon super-hangar which had cost the British taxpayer £113m-Happy Russia Independence Day!. Terrific, I never made it with a Martian b4.
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2020 19:56 by Ghost Dog.

The Better angles of our nature 14 Jun 2020 16:44 #47

• Ghost Dog
7th Gurkha Rifles.
Sublime Trees.
Enigma-Rifleman Ganju Lama VC MM.

Seek-Locate-Destroy-They only recruit the best, Mackenzie. We knew the SAS were out gunned-It was fortunate that I had ignored the views expressed by Northwood-A Scorpion tank from the Blues & Royals helped clear Mount Kent from the remaining Argentine special forces and engaged 4th Regiment troops digging in. Early on 10 June, one Gurkha company moved forward from Bluff Cove to a position near Mount Kent. An offering to the Enlightened ones. .
Sea King/shadynook delivering and retrieving stores-Sept 1986.

You have a problem, Peter?. Moon Last quarter Visible: 53% Age: 21.90 days- Deployed with 5th Infantry Brigade-This is junk from some Italian prisoners-Flight-Lieutenant Andy Lawless, co-pilot of the sole surviving RAF Chinook (Bravo November), took part in the mission to deliver artillery guns and ammuniion to the SAS and describes the crash of the helicopter (possibly as a result of small-arms or mortar fire) soon after: Must one have a reason to help those in need?. .
Gurkha Vets visit the Falklands after 30 years. .

It's strange to me that something so harmless as a jacket could symbolize such a great lie. Lydd Ranges is a military firing range south of Lydd, in Kent, that extends as far as the coast. Boris, a Gurkha, who is prepared to fight and die for Britain, should have the right to settle in the UK, an immigration, M. The lead case is that of L/ Cpl Gyanendra Rai, who had part of his back blown out in the Falklands War. Describing the moment he was injured, Corporal Rai said: I was absolutely convinced I would die. I was in severe pain. It was like someone had driven a 4-pound sledge hammer through the side of my back. I am one of the lucky ones," he said. .When I was in the Gulf, the Organization... was recruiting the organized. I'm sorry you have been imprisoned in India, and was brought up in Kent. . Evil rules, y'know - it really does! . .
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2020 19:09 by Ghost Dog.

The Better angles of our nature 22 Jun 2020 20:37 #48

• Ghost Dog
The hand of God.
Gulf - After the War Broadcast New Zealand 22nd June 1991.

1981 - Mark Chapman changes his plea to admit responsibility for the murder of John Lennon 8th December 1980-The Şırnak death well trials are trials in Turkey in relation to the unsolved murders of 55 people in the mid-1990s in the area of Silopi and Cizre in Şırnak Province and have been linked with the Ergenekon organization.. Silopi (Kurdish: Silopî‎) is a Kurdish-majority city and district of Şırnak Province in Turkey's Southeastern Anatolia Region, close to the borders of Iraq and Syria. Şırnak Silopi power station is claimed both to emit air pollution and to be an important source of employment. .
Spitting Back.

Solipsism ( from Latin solus, meaning 'alone', and ipse, meaning 'self') is the philosophical idea that only one's mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind-Checkpoint Charlie is dismantled in Berlin.
BBC News & Weather - 22nd June 1991.

Checkpoint Charlie was designated as the single crossing point (on foot or by car) for foreigners and members of the Allied forces. (Members of the Allied forces were not allowed to use the other sector crossing point designated for use by foreigners, the Friedrichstraße railway station). Near the location of the guard house is the Haus am Checkpoint Charlie.
007 Octopussy - Clown chase scene.

Hugo Mallo Novegil is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for and captains RC Celta de Vigo as a right back-192 days remain until the end of the year. 2002 – An earthquake measuring 6.5 Mw strikes a region of northwestern Iran killing at least 261 people and injuring 1,300 others and eventually causing widespread public anger due to the slow official response-2004-The convicted pedophile and child killer Marc Dutroux is sentenced to life in prison in Belgium for the kidnap and rape of 6 young girls, and murder of 4 young girls-Every summer we can rent a cottage In the Isle of Wight. He and his accomplices had abducted and kept young girls in a purpose-built dungeon in Dutroux's basement, if it's not too dear.
Checkpoint Charlie in 1963 from the american sector-Close-up of one of the deceased victim's mothers on the bus. .

2008 - Over 700 people are missing after a ferry capsized off of the coast of the Philippines after encountering harsh seas caused by Typhoon Fengshen-2009 – A Washington D.C Metro train traveling southbound near Fort Totten station collides into another train waiting to enter the station. Nine people are killed in the collision (8 passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others are injured-2012 – Paraguayan President Fernando Lugo is removed from office by impeachment and succeeded by Federico Franco-A Turkish Air Force McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II fighter plane is shot down by the Syrian Armed Forces, killing both of the plane's pilots and worsening already-strained relations between Turkey and Syria.
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2020 20:39 by Ghost Dog.

The Better angles of our nature 23 Jun 2020 00:15 #49

• Ghost Dog
Tell them, I'm stuck in a bunker near 223 North, outside Karbala, okay?
Cell-First edition cover-And what world do you live in?

Some sonic weapons are currently in limited use or in research and development by military and police forces. Some make a focused beam of sound or ultrasound; some make an area field of sound, they learn the "phoners " have begun banding together.
The Incredible Hulk 2008 Fight Scene.

Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain-The 27-second clip shows a girl punching another teenager repeatedly in the face, and grabbing and painfully yanking her hair. If 5G continues and reaches where they want to take it, human life as we know it is over... so people have to make a decision. .
I saw an ad for a computer job, you want me to call and set up an interview?.

Sickening footage showed the 14-year-old girl being attacked by 2 other girls at the Radleys at the park around 7.30pm on Saturday (June 13.). Even More Distressing footage has emerged of a 12-year-old schoolgirl being punched and stamped on in a vicious attack filmed on a mobile phone. As she cries out and lays on the pavement, the thug kicks her twice more in the face and then stamps on her head before the 33-second clip ends. And all the children are insane. .2... 2... 3... North... outside... Kabbalah..Send me a postcard, drop me a line, okay?. .
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2020 00:16 by Ghost Dog.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare