Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Alien Abduction?

Alien Abduction? 13 Jun 2013 21:19 #1

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I'm just sitting here watching the Channel 4 documentary on alien abductees:

tv.uk.msn.com/features/confessions-of-an-alien-abductee-channel-4s-shocking-doc

and very interesting it is too. Apparently, the group that helps the abductees come to terms with their experiences (or just lets them talk without being ostracised) Ammash (I think that's how it's spelled) says there are THOUSANDS of perfectly sane, intelligent and educated people who claim they have had this happen to them.

I've never been able to decide whether or not I "believe" in alien abduction. On one hand, I know we could not - just could not! - be the only populated planet in existence. But, the other side of me finds it very difficult to believe that people are being snatched and even operated on without others (often without anyone) knowing about it.

Views?
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alien Abduction? 13 Jun 2013 21:24 #2

• cantata
  • Silver Member
The support group in the programme is actually called A.M.M.A.C.H :

alienabductionuk.com/

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

Alien Abduction? 13 Jun 2013 21:40 #3

• username
I don't know, my own thoughts are based on assumptions really.

First, with all the stars it's unlikely we are the only intelligent life however secondly it's extremely unlikely that life starts to begin to be viable repeats of genetic material. So life would still be pretty scarce.

Then I think what would an alien race be like that has mastered inter-stellar travel. Ignoring anything that was sort of inter-dimensional or something they would have to be very technologically advanced and either coming out of for sake of argument one of two global societies; majority cooperative or majority warlike.

Why are they travelling to Earth, to seek out new life? If that's the case i would think them to be extremely non-invasive as they would look at us like lab rats. We cut lab rates open but if you have inter-stellar travel you have cheap MRI scanners :D So I find operations hard to imagine. If they came from a majorly cooperative society then they are probably travelling to alleviate population density/resource shortage and probably wouldn't cooperate with us too much unfortunately. If they were warlike they probably wouldn't bother trying to work out what shaking hands means :(
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2013 21:41 by username.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Alien Abduction? 13 Jun 2013 21:59 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
One theory or claim if you will is that people arent actually being grabbed by EBE's, but rather by humans who ply the subjects with mind altering substances beforehand.

Just thought id mention it.

DIF has the mod ufochick who has a site and blog about it...

ufochick.com/

Others claim to see entities when using certain drugs, the idea is that these entities are beyond our normal perception of reality etc.

And then we have information out there about two types of Archons, one of which resemble 'greys'

The flip side is rodins avatar, where greys are thought to be a hollywood construct. :hahano:

He has since been banned from DIF, but perhaps if i google 'dogsmilk' and ouija board i might find where he is, on some other forum talking about it still. :chuckle:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Alien Abduction? 13 Jun 2013 22:15 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
The documentary has just finished and it was... well, kind of predictable. The people talking about their experiences tended to be "harmed" in some way - a man, though articulate and apparently sensible, had had a loveless and harsh upbringing - so, naturally, he was being abducted and having a loving relationship with an alien, which had made his wife very jealous.

Another was a woman who was 54 and claimed to be getting abducted since the age of 3. Last year, her daughter committed suicide - and she's "quite happy" as her daughter is now with the Light Beings. So how "normal" can she be? :conf:

And the woman who is supposed to be the "most abducted woman in Britain", shown in the first photo of that link I gave, was distinctly odd, even beyond her three foot Marge Simpson hairstyle.

It makes me wonder if the claimed abductees are just generally odd people; or whether the documentary makers purposely pick the oddest of the lot - to add to the weirdness? Who knows? :dunno:

But of the claimed "over 40,000 per year people abducted", they surely could have found people who were better representatives for the cause.

I very much get your line of thought, username. When I think about it (which isn't often, I admit) none of it really makes sense. The reasons why and the loopholes in the arguments.... meh, no sense.

I could imagine people being responsible for stealing other humans and doing experimental operations on them, novum - but wouldn't you think some GP, midwife or nurse along the way would notice something of the work done? They can't all be in on keeping shtump about it... or could they? :umm:

I remember ufochick's claims. And the apparent "authority" it gave her on such matters when they came up on DIFs. So, no ulterior motive there, then..... :D She's a legend in her own blog!

But others do make me wonder......

Alien Abduction? 14 Jun 2013 14:58 #6

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
Some people firmly believe they were abducted by aliens and would pass a polygraph or whatever other test. But I believe such people probably had a very tragic thing happen to them in life and the "alien" is just a metaphor. Personally I had a " alien abduction " experience back in late 1970 after I'd left Vietnam, However I was suffering from a Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder at the time so I don't believe I had personally met alien entities. Although there has been a few cases of alien abductions with physical evidence that cannot be explained...So I'm open to the possibility.

EDIT: However that channel 4 program was a huge piss take IMHO.
" Vietnam was the first war ever fought without any censorship. Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind "

General William Westmoreland Time magazine, Apr. 5, 1982

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bullock
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2013 15:35 by Rural_Oral.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, PFIZIPFEI

Alien Abduction? 14 Jun 2013 16:47 #7

• cantata
  • Silver Member
That must have been really frightening for you, Rural Oral, because no matter that they're "real" or not, hallucinations are terrifying.

The level of distress that caused it must have been terrible too. I hope you're doing good nowadays.

But mental distress must play some part in supposed alien abduction - it's a peculiar fact that in the "olden days" when a person was mentally distressed and hallucinating, they referred to it in religious terms: the devil was after them or they were Jesus returned to fight evil, etc. In modern times, people with mental distress often speak in scientific and "space" terminology.

But, still, the confusing part of the business, and that which stops it being totally unbelievable as far as I am concerned, are those injuries or procedures that can be evidenced and have no explanation.

The "documentary" was shite, Rural Oral. It's like the makers purposely avoided using anyone with more gravitas to prove a point. I suspect the "Shlock Factor" meant more to them than any serious investigation.

User(s) who Liked this post: Rural_Oral

Alien Abduction? 14 Jun 2013 22:32 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
cantata wrote:
I could imagine people being responsible for stealing other humans and doing experimental operations on them, novum - but wouldn't you think some GP, midwife or nurse along the way would notice something of the work done? They can't all be in on keeping shtump about it... or could they? :umm:

:secret:

Government agents.

:secret:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Alien Abduction? 14 Jun 2013 23:10 #9

• cantata
  • Silver Member
When you think about it, though: "over 40,000 claims of alien abduction are reported every year". That's some number. If it was over 40,000 people complaining about drains or reporting bullying at work, a serious investigation would be instigated, wouldn't it? And it wouldn't just be a silly pee-take "documentary".

Can over 40,000 people a year be just "odd" or so mentally distressed they are hallucinating?

I wonder what's really at the back of it?

Last Edit: 14 Jun 2013 23:14 by cantata.

Alien Abduction? 14 Jun 2013 23:24 #10

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
When I was a fair bit younger I read Communion by Whitley Strieber and have to say it was a convincing account. Of course it is,like many things of this nature, easy to scoff at. Part of the defense for people like Strieber is simply that why would they make these claims if it means ridicule from many. In Strieber's case the response might be money. He does or did have a pretty good website that featured photos of a chip he apparently had removed from under his skin. I guess for me the jury is out but since I believe in Aliens I tend to "want to believe" although the anal probes are odd and unsettling.

Alien Abduction? 14 Jun 2013 23:34 #11

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Yeah, thanks to documentaries like the Channel 4 one, I think many of these people and what they claim are easily scoffed at, I-baster. If it's true, it must be incredibly frustrating and even more frightening that no one will listen or help.

I don't really "care" whether aliens are real or not - but it would suddenly matter to me very much if humans were really being abducted and meddled with by them.

I must read a few accounts of what it's all about for myself. If left to the likes of those Shlock jock documentary makers, it would remain a "joke" forevermore.

Alien Abduction? 15 Jun 2013 10:54 #12

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
That must have been really frightening for you, Rural Oral, because no matter that they're "real" or not, hallucinations are terrifying.

The level of distress that caused it must have been terrible too. I hope you're doing good nowadays.

But mental distress must play some part in supposed alien abduction - it's a peculiar fact that in the "olden days" when a person was mentally distressed and hallucinating, they referred to it in religious terms: the devil was after them or they were Jesus returned to fight evil, etc. In modern times, people with mental distress often speak in scientific and "space" terminology.

But, still, the confusing part of the business, and that which stops it being totally unbelievable as far as I am concerned, are those injuries or procedures that can be evidenced and have no explanation.

The "documentary" was shite, Rural Oral. It's like the makers purposely avoided using anyone with more gravitas to prove a point. I suspect the "Shlock Factor" meant more to them than any serious investigation.

I'm fine now thank you cantata. I was drinking heavily and taking LSD like they were M&M's, As well as being in a state of grief, I remember driving through small southern towns in a camaro with two 44 magnums in the glove box 3 M26 grenades on the passenger seat and a remington shotgun across my lap..convinced that " They " were coming to kill me.." They " as in aliens,demons,vampires,mummies,clouds..etc..etc scary times.
" Vietnam was the first war ever fought without any censorship. Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind "

Alien Abduction? 15 Jun 2013 11:33 #13

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member

Alien Abduction? 18 Jun 2013 18:42 #14

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Interesting case, Rural Oral (and then I got lost meandering through many of the other links on that site... I love that stuff!). :D

Btw: here's an interview with that chap I mentioned from the Channel 4 programme, who has made his wife jealous because of his alien lover:

news.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/labour-politician-fathered-a-child-with-an-alien

:)

User(s) who Liked this post: Rural_Oral

Alien Abduction? 21 Jun 2013 13:11 #15

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
Interesting case, Rural Oral (and then I got lost meandering through many of the other links on that site... I love that stuff!). :D

Btw: here's an interview with that chap I mentioned from the Channel 4 programme, who has made his wife jealous because of his alien lover:

news.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/labour-politician-fathered-a-child-with-an-alien

:)

LOL. Interesting.

Alien Abduction? 21 Jun 2013 13:22 #16

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
The case i linked intrigues me simply because of the winged serpent connection which ties in with the recent theories regarding the " lizards ".

Alien Abduction? 21 Jun 2013 15:54 #17

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Rural_Oral wrote:
The case i linked intrigues me simply because of the winged serpent connection which ties in with the recent theories regarding the " lizards ".

So, does that tie-in with Matthew Delooze's work?:

www.oneballmedia.com/

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Rural_Oral

Alien Abduction? 21 Jun 2013 16:00 #18

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
Most likely although I don't know much about him thanks for the link. :)

Alien Abduction? 27 Jul 2013 13:28 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The Research that even the UFO community doesn’t want you to see.

WARNING

The following information may change your preconceived notion of the true nature of Alien Abductions and UFO’s. Enter at your own risk; you may come away a changed person, many already have.

www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

Not that this is completely new, but when I came across this website lately I started to read the testimonies and thought this might interest you, too.

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

www.danielrjennings.org/SimilaritiesBetweenUFOActivityAndDemonicActivity.html

:scotty:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Alien Abduction? 27 Jul 2013 13:55 #20

cantata wrote:
When you think about it, though: "over 40,000 claims of alien abduction are reported every year". That's some number. If it was over 40,000 people complaining about drains or reporting bullying at work, a serious investigation would be instigated, wouldn't it? And it wouldn't just be a silly pee-take "documentary".

Can over 40,000 people a year be just "odd" or so mentally distressed they are hallucinating?

I wonder what's really at the back of it?

Is that number accurate?

40k people report abduction every year?
...Molti nemici molto onore...