Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon?

Yes 6 26.1%
No 14 60.9%
Not sure 3 13%
Total number of voters: 23 ( Gaia, Herbert, Roastie, Ugh, Steven ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon?

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 28 Jul 2013 12:35 #1

  • John Drake
  • John Drake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 48
  • Likes received: 15

Moon Base Clavius is an organization of amateurs and professionals devoted to the Apollo program and its manned exploration of the moon. Our special mission is to debunk the so-called conspiracy theories that state such a landing may never have occurred.

This site is named after the Clavius Moon Base in Arthur C. Clarke's novel 2001: A Space Odyssey, and visualized by Stanley Kubrick in the film of the same name.

www.clavius.org
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 28 Jul 2013 15:32 #2

Hi JD I saw the footage of the guys jumping around up there and have absolutely no reason to doubt it.

A convincing case can be made for conspiracy but the same would appear true for all events in history, such is human nature...
In Fyodor Dostoyevsky's Notes from Underground, the protagonist implicitly supports the idea of two times two making five, spending several paragraphs considering the implications of rejecting the statement "two times two makes four."

His purpose is not ideological, however. Instead, he proposes that it is the free will to choose or reject the logical as well as the illogical that makes mankind human. He adds: "I admit that twice two makes four is an excellent thing, but if we are to give everything its due, twice two makes five is sometimes a very charming thing too."
2+2=5
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 31 Jul 2013 03:14 #3

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
:rofl:
In that tin can - through the Van Allen radiation belt.. :chuckle: ...this hoax had been de-bunked - down to the wires attached that had them 'jumping' in slow motion.
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2013 05:59 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven, Gaia

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 31 Jul 2013 15:05 #4

  • John Drake
  • John Drake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 48
  • Likes received: 15
The Saturn V was one of the most complex machines ever built, however the label of tin can is sometimes used by people who know nothing about it. Not once has anyone come up with a reason that stands up to scrutiny as to why the Saturn V was not up to the job.

"The recent Fox TV show, which I saw, is an ingenious and entertaining assemblage of nonsense. The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is only one example of such nonsense." -- Dr. James Van Allen

If you need to know more:

www.clavius.org/envradintro.html

www.clavius.org/envrad.html

www.clavius.org/envsun.html

www.clavius.org/envradfilm.html

However there was a problem for some of the Apollo astronauts and early onset cataracts. The percentage of the Apollo astronauts who got early onset cataracts is far higher than the national average.

You will see what some point to and claim to be wires in the video below. What they are pointing at is a communications antenna. The video also shows wires could not have been used. Scratches on film are also sometimes said to be wires.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 15 Dec 2014 14:04 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
3 yes
3 no

Worzel, PFIZIPFEI, Friday, Ultimate Seeker ™, Chuck Random, John Drake

up to now ...


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 08 Jun 2015 10:19 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


100% Proof That Apollo Mission Photos of Earth From Space Are Staged & Faked






1. Photoshop proof that the Apollo 16 photos were edited and fit the pattern of being faked via photo from the back of the lunar module with the lights off, through a window.

2. Video evidence showing Buzz Aldren, Neil Armstrong faking the photo of Earth, by turning off the lights, and taking a photo from the back of the lunar module out a circular window.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 08 Jun 2015 11:43 #7

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
Ah just use this .......... who cares.

NASA Scientists Admit Moon Landing Was A Hoax
POSTED ON JANUARY 2, 2015 BY ABE ABRAMS
HOUSTON, Texas - NASA Scientists Admit Moon Landing Was A Hoax

NASA officials today admitted what many conspiracy theorists have been claiming for years, that man never walked on the moon. Chief scientist Alan Anderson said the lunar landing hoax had ‘gone on long enough,’ and that it was becoming ridiculous to keep claiming that men have been to the moon.

”You have to understand, NASA was under a lot of pressure when President Kennedy promised the Nation that he’d put a man on the moon before the Ruskies,” said Space Technology Scientist Alan Anderson. “We told him it was impossible, so he knew it had to be faked.”

“As the story goes he threatened to cut off funding if we didn’t go along with the hoax,” said NASA engineer Rod Sterling. “People are smarter these days, and it’s getting more ridiculous and more difficult to keep the lie going. We’re coming forward today to put an end to the lies and the manipulation of the public, and to put a stop to a planned 2018 hoax Mars mission. NASA does a lot of good things, and our technology advances have helped mankind in many ways. I just don’t want to see us waste our time and your tax dollars. We have real work to do.”

NASA spokesmen said that President Obama had, like all presidents before him, knowledge of the hoax, and was required to keep it a secret by the CIA and the White House.

“In the government, it’s normally extremely hard to keep a secret. Something like this, I can’t believe we’ve been able to keep it going this long,” said Anderson. “I mean, Nixon couldn’t keep a break-in at a hotel under wraps, and Clinton couldn’t keep his affairs out of the media for more than 5 minutes. I honestly can’t believe no one has spilled the beans before now.”
http://empirenews.net/nasa-scientists-admit-moon-landing-was-a-hoax/


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2015 12:02 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 22 Jun 2015 04:21 #8

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2214
  • Likes received: 1549
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2015 04:33 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Mario

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 22 Jun 2015 12:11 #9

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
Malila wrote:
And the other great unique thing is ..........
Why did the Russians never blown the on the Americans (just for loving fun)?
1 + 1 = 2

They were always in bed with there masters...... one great big family & have no illusions about it ........... that's the reality.
Nothing has ever changed till today.

WWII same thing one great cooperative family, brotherhood & clubhouse!
Also never forget the money changer masters never changed there faces till today.

Just amazing they never attached a denial law onto the moon-landing game play?? >>> Well there logical reasoning is that it is common knowledge so it happened .... RIGHT!

That nice game made them multi billions into there pockets.

Expose the Holocaust industry made them even more profit; plus a peace of dirt; so they added some monopolizing laws onto it to have everlasting cash flow & so they can keep the land which has a 60,000,000 death toll sticker attached to it! :yup:

That's the reality I can see.......... & by the way >> never trust a Communist!
As the saying goes .....once a liar always a liar...... once a Communist always a Communist .... etc.

And where you find one lie you can be 100% insured you will find many more rotten lies around the place......

Lies never get less they only getting more like a growing fungus or multiplying parasite as time goes on from the first original lie!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2015 12:52 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 22 Jun 2015 12:31 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960















"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I'm call this positive criticizing -- Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 22 Jun 2015 13:13 #11

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
I'm calling this positive criticizing ..... you make your point & at the same time you add a solution! ;)
But its only for those which having ears to hear & eyes to see...................

Here is a small tip if you like to post 10 videos in one go in one posting & it does looks a bit better this way.
Just use this double code below and enter your own video link address code & you will get two videos side by side.

As you can see the number 85 gives you the size of the video frame (good for two) if you use the size 57 >> (good for three!)
and you can even make it smaller by just reducing the number to your liking.

Note:
You have the remove the "s" from https:// :thdown: ...... like this http:// :thumbup: .. otherwise video will not show!!!

Sample code:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Example three videos side by side ▼▼▼
Code:
[center][video size=57]http://[/video]  [video size=57]http://[/video]  [video size=57]http://[/video][/center]
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2015 14:08 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, annabelle

I'm call this positive criticizing -- Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 23 Jun 2015 10:01 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Mario wrote:
Here is a small tip if you like to post 10 videos in one go in one posting & it does looks a bit better this way.



Thanks, but we DEFINITELY don't share the same perception of "looking good"
and I hardly ever feel the need to post 10 (!) videos in one go in one posting.








Can You Question Even Basic Astro Physics?

1. Is The Distance From The Earth To The Moon Approximately 238,000 miles?
2. Does the Earth Revolve Around the Sun?
3. Does Aether Exist Or Did The Michelson-Morely Experiment Prove It Does Not Exist?
4. Are There Alternative Theories Which Are Just As Scientific?
5. Could We Live Inside a Concave Earth?

Most people assume these theories are as solid as the ground we stand on. However, in reality, these theories we are taught in school could be wrong.

Read more in the video description







Comment on Is the moon an optical illusion?

Godrules has a video where he mentions someone he knows working for NASA I think, or their family member. He says it is all highly compartmentalized. Nobody knows what anyone else is doing, unlike military gun manufacturers. He thought that was a bit odd.

Source





“Orion is NASA’s next generation spacecraft. Built with versatility in mind, it can take astronauts deeper into space than we have ever gone before… For these missions, Orion has to be one tough spacecraft – withstanding high speeds, searing temperatures and extreme radiation. Before we can send astronauts into space on Orion, we have to test all of its systems. And there is only one way to know we got it right – fly it in space… Shielding will be put to the test as Orion cuts through the waves of radiation. Sensors on-board will record radiation levels for scientists to study. We must solve these challenges before we put people through this region of space.”

The Van Allen Belts and thermosphere both start between 100 km and 200 km altitude (coincidentally). Where is the moon according to mainstream theory?

Source



edit


DOGMA DISCLAIMER to those who still don't get what a forum is good for:

Everything I present here is an offer, food for thought, inspiration for doing own research,
basis for reasonable exchange of views in the best case. NOT MY 100% CONVICTION!
What I post in my own words is what I think, my personal point of view, which is not static.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 12:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 23 Jun 2015 12:11 #13

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
The point here is the Moon landing has been well and truly debunked yrs ago . It's ALL hoaxed - the Apollo . Gemini ' missions ' :hahano:

ALL the space probes , the Mars fly by's ,
The landing on the asteroid
The Space Station

ALL of it FAKED .....".Houston we have landed " is the biggest insult of any intelligent person - and the Russians' know it and in on the scam - NO US / Russian have hooked up capsules in space .

The Hubble telescope is thought to be fake ( I wouldn't doubt it ) as is CERN - they may exist but they don't work .
It must be one of their biggest money makers in the Trillions that could have given the whole world a home , good food and fresh water but that wasn't the Agenda .

The ONLY thing is was about was keeping the public spending high - keeping the fake Cold war alive - keeping the people poor and these sub- humans at the top filthy super rich and if you play the game you'll survive and live the 'good life' ( if your lucky ) .

They must have killed off hundreds of scientists , techies;, and those in the know by various means - right after the 'missions' they were dropping like flies - working for nasa was a definite health hazard

I've seen all of these vids before - they all bring something to the table . We can't get through the van Allen belt and that fact is emerging and hardly being challenged now - The only thing it did was put in place in space was a global communications / surveillance system capable of killing and controlling / watching , listening to every aspect of our lives.

it's easy to see have astro- noughts are under mind comtrol - totally .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 23 Jun 2015 12:13 #14

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
yes - i've seen this one too - it's as good as an official confession .

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 23 Jun 2015 12:17 #15

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
OMG - here we go - more crap . do you really believe this PHIZ?




So you posting more disinfo shit - so now the moon is a reflective spotlight - not rotating in a circular fashion - with our ideas of Hollow and Concave earth and now this - we might as well go back a few thousand yrs .
"we NEVER feel anything " - what about the tides ect ect ........I 'm so sick of hearing this next generation of total BULLSHIT.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 12:26 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 23 Jun 2015 12:50 #16

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
so NOW the Earth doesn't rotate either - are you completely mad?



here's another one for you Phiz - :iitm:


and the dumbed down kids and adults today who want to think they're so cool - with absurd theories - lets throw common sense out :facepalm:

The Earth-centered Universe of Aristotle and Ptolemy held sway on Western thinking for almost 2000 years. Then, in the 16th century a new idea was proposed by the Polish astronomer Nicolai Copernicus (1473-1543).
csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/retrograde/copernican.html

SO let's just throw ALL this out - just because we've been lied to on a massive scale - it's time to ditch astronomy as well ?

Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 13:21 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 23 Jun 2015 13:24 #17

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
Forget all this folks - it's ALL a lie . :iitm:
scienceworld.wolfram.com/biography/Copernicus.html
Polish name: Mikolaj Kopernik. Polish astronomer and mathematician who, as a student, studied canon law, mathematics, and medicine at Cracow, Bologna, Rome, Padua, and Ferrara. Copernicus became interested in astronomy and published an early description of his "heliocentric" model of the solar system in Commentariolus (1512). In this model, the sun Eric Weisstein's World of Astronomy was actually not exactly the center of the solar system, but was slightly offset from the center using a device invented by Ptolemy known as the equant point. The idea that the Sun Eric Weisstein's World of Astronomy was the center of the solar system was not new (similar theories had been proposed by Aristarchus and Nicholas of Cusa), but Copernicus also worked out his system in full mathematical detail. Even though the mathematics in his description was not any simpler than Ptolemy's, it required fewer basic assumptions. By postulating only the rotation of the Earth, Eric Weisstein's World of Astronomy revolution about the sun, Eric Weisstein's World of Astronomy and tilt of Earth's Eric Weisstein's World of Astronomy rotational axis, Copernicus could explain the observed motion of the heavens. However, because Copernicus retained circular orbits, his system required the inclusion of epicycles. Unfortunately, out of fear that his ideas might get him into trouble with the church, Copernicus delayed publication of them.

In 1539, Copernicus took on Rheticus as a student and handed over his manuscript to him to write a popularization of the heliocentric theory, published as Narratio Prima in 1540. Shortly before his death, Rheticus convinced Copernicus to allow publication of his original manuscript, and De Revolutionibus Orbium Coelestium was published in 1543. Copernicus proposed his theory as a true description, not just a theory to save appearances. Unlike Buridan and Oresme, he did not think that any theory which saved appearances was valid, instead believing that there could only be a single true theory. When the work was published, however, Andreas Osiander added an unauthorized preface stating that the contents was merely a device to simplify calculations.

Copernicus adapted physics to the demands of astronomy, believing that the principles of Ptolemy's system were incorrect, not the math or observations. He was the first person in history to create a complete and general system, combining mathematics, physics, and cosmology. (Ptolemy, for instance, had treated each planet separately.) Copernicus's system was taught in some universities in the 1500s but had not permeated the academic world until approximately 1600. Some people, among whom John Donne and William Shakespeare were the most influential, feared Copernicus's theory, feeling that it destroyed hierarchal natural order which would in turn destroy social order and bring about chaos. Indeed, some people (such as Bruno), used Copernicus's theory to justify radical theological views.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 23 Jun 2015 13:25 #18

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
. sorry about the derail - I didn't start it and i won't let these dangerous ideas of thinking go unchallenged - if the crazies that believe this get on the school boards - it's game over for the human intellect. It's an uphill struggle already w/o the David icke type stuff .
Hollow earth , Non revolving earth , the moon doesn't exist it's a reflection , planets aren't orbs , - disinfo crap . what next there 's no gravity - yes i think I heard that one too ...... this stuff is poison.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 13:36 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 23 Jun 2015 21:31 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Lizzy wrote:
OMG - here we go - more crap . do you really believe this PHIZ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncs6bh2tQEM#t=42


You think the video I posted is crap. ok.
How did you come to this conclusion?



Lizzy wrote:
So you posting more disinfo shit


You think I post disinfo shit - more crap - at that.
How did you come to this conclusion?
Would be interesting to learn how you are going to refute what is stated in the video.
Do it! Refute it!



Lizzy wrote:
- so now the moon is a reflective spotlight - not rotating in a circular fashion -

This is - superficially speaking and extremely reduced and simplified - part of what godrules, the maker of the video, is
proposing for discussion, and he explains quite detailed, among other things, why and how he came to doubt
mainstream science:

Is The Moon A Hologram Or Spherical Celestial Body?

I think it's totally legit to question everything that we have been told by the ruling system,
not only how gas chambers were supposedly working. If you know what I mean.

Which part of the video are you able to refute?
And I don't mean rodin via you - I mean you.
Do it !



Lizzy wrote:
with our ideas of Hollow and Concave earth and now this - we might as well go back a few thousand yrs .


It would be very interesting to learn how you came to this conclusion
and how you explain it in detail.



Lizzy wrote:
"we NEVER feel anything " - what about the tides ect ect .......


What does this mean?
Please elaborate.


Lizzy wrote:
I 'm so sick of hearing this next generation of total BULLSHIT.


You are free to call everything you want total BULLSHIT.
I don't have a problem with this. That's your free choice.



Lizzy wrote:
so NOW the Earth doesn't rotate either - are you completely mad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL2gN8lnrxI


Did you watch the full video?
Why do you think I, godrules and others are more mad than you and rodin or marioiram for example?
Any proof?


Lizzy wrote:
here's another one for you Phiz - :iitm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL-h5GA8tKc


That's quite a nice video, I mean, are you able to make such a visually brilliant, highly professional video?
I also haven't seen any videos made by rodin yet, btw.
As I said many times before, Flat Earth is one of the most stupid psyops the system's propaganda department
ever created. But after all, if you delve deeper into it you - generally speaking - will finally end up with the lies
about convex earth and this is why the Flat Earth psyop will inevitably help the truth come out. Of course only for
those who are really interested and do their own research. Reality is not for the faint at heart!


Lizzy wrote:
and the dumbed down kids and adults today who want to think they're so cool - with absurd theories - lets throw common sense out :facepalm:

giftedkids.about.com/od/glossary/g/dumbing_down.htm

Is this what you mean by dumbed down?

You think the contents of the videos I posted is absurd. ok. You are free to think what you want.
Two decades ago I would have thought questioning the holocaust is not only absurd but a crime.

What exactly is your common sense?
Do you think it should be prohibited to think everything that is thinkable and what exactly is your benchmark?
The limits of your own imagination? Or that of someone else?



Lizzy wrote:
The Earth-centered Universe of Aristotle and Ptolemy held sway on Western thinking for almost 2000 years. Then, in the 16th century a new idea was proposed by the Polish astronomer Nicolai Copernicus (1473-1543).
csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/retrograde/copernican.html


Nice copy & paste which proves what exactly?


Lizzy wrote:
SO let's just throw ALL this out - just because we've been lied to on a massive scale - it's time to ditch astronomy as well ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Lz6lv9crA


Yes! Completely.



Lizzy wrote:
. sorry about the derail - I didn't start it


I don't think this is derailing.
You just reacted to my posts, which are completely on topic.


Lizzy wrote:
and i won't let these dangerous ideas of thinking go unchallenged


What exactly is dangerous about these ideas
and above all - for whom?



Lizzy wrote:
- if the crazies that believe this


Why do you think people who are doing their own free research on system dogmas and speak openly about
their non-pc findings are crazies?



Lizzy wrote:
get on the school boards - it's game over for the human intellect. It's an uphill struggle already w/o the David icke type stuff .


This means you believe it can get worse than the current situation?
People who are doing non-pc research are more dangerous than the current system
which ridicules, defames, suppresses and even silences them in every possible way?


Lizzy wrote:
Hollow earth , Non revolving earth , the moon doesn't exist it's a reflection , planets aren't orbs , - disinfo crap . what next there 's no gravity - yes i think I heard that one too ...... this stuff is poison.


Yes, even gravity may be a totally different power than we were told,
but to start talking about this theory would really go too far on this thread.
Feel free to prove everything you can prove or refute, relating to this subject, on the other,
much hated by a few - for good reasons, I guess - thread.




DOGMA DISCLAIMER to those who still don't get what a forum is good for:

Everything I present here is an offer, food for thought, inspiration for doing own research,
basis for reasonable exchange of views in the best case. NOT MY 100% CONVICTION!
What I post in my own words is what I think, my personal point of view, which is not static.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 22:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did the Apollo program land men on the Moon? 24 Jun 2015 01:51 #20

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
phiz - you have become your own hasbara baffoon. - nice job derailing and putting forth TOTAL GARBAGE.
this next phase of space disnfo is what your peddling now - it's you whose their newage puppet now.

Your support of this bullshit is a crime against any logically thinking person ( which YOU are not ) .
That these theories could take hold is a crime against human intellect.

how the hell can you thank Malila for this good research

Wagging the Moondoggie.... :nono:

davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo2.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo3.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo4.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo5.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo6.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo7.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo8.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo9.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo10.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo11.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo12.html
davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo13.html

and then spout off super crazy shit -
hollow earth
concave earth
holograpthic earth
flat earth
no orbiting sphere's
the moon doesn't exist

:facepalm: :iitm: - you've taken a serious subject ( nasa has hoaxed the world and robed it of many trillions $$$$$$$ )
and turned it into an idiots' circus .
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 02:10 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.