Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dark Side of the Moon

Dark Side of the Moon 03 Aug 2013 13:10 #1

• John Drake
  • Fresh Member
The amount of woo woo's who believed this film despite all the giveaway clues was an eye opener.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_%28film%29
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dark Side of the Moon 04 Aug 2013 00:31 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Dark Side of the Moon 18 Oct 2013 18:51 #3

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
WildHorse wrote:
i have never gotten my head around the 'fact' that the way the moon moves, with the earth, is why we never see the dark side of the moon...

surely we would get to see it even for a few hours once in a while if its supposedly spinning???

def not saying Dickes theory is right but, its one of those things ive wondered

Does the Moon rotate? Are there other moons that always keep one face toward their planet?

curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=142
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Dark Side of the Moon 03 Nov 2013 07:30 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
idk what this means. :conf:

something to do with the dark side of the moon perhaps. :hahano:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Dark Side of the Moon 03 Nov 2013 18:41 #5

• Feather
  • Fresh Member
Rudolph Hess in his cell in 1985 apparently.
Maybe that's the locations of the Nazi moonbases. :dunno:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Dark Side of the Moon 03 Nov 2013 19:33 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ah!
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Dark Side of the Moon 14 Sep 2014 19:57 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Feather wrote:
Rudolph Hess in his cell in 1985 apparently.
Maybe that's the locations of the Nazi moonbases. :dunno:

I don't know why exactly he found the moon so interesting that he
chose it as wallpaper.

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2014 19:58 by PFIZIPFEI.

Does the moon rotate on an axis like the earth? -- Dark Side of the Moon 14 Sep 2014 21:30 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
pheony wrote:
WildHorse wrote:
i have never gotten my head around the 'fact' that the way the moon moves, with the earth, is why we never see the dark side of the moon...

surely we would get to see it even for a few hours once in a while if its supposedly spinning???

def not saying Dickes theory is right but, its one of those things ive wondered

Does the Moon rotate? Are there other moons that always keep one face toward their planet?
Use the head of a coin to get the head of another coin & to get your own head around this reality .........

Answer = Yes!

Does the Moon Rotate?
“Does the moon rotate?” A look of quiet desperation ripples through my classroom. Eye contact rapidly dissolves. I know what my students are thinking. He’s using the “R” word again. Does rotation mean to spin or to orbit? “How long does it take the Earth to complete one rotation on its axis?” I quip. Voices robotically react with 23 hours, 56 minutes, 4 seconds. “Almost a day,” I respond. Okay, what he’s really saying is, does the moon spin on its axis? About 80 percent of the class says “no.” The “yes” pupils can’t explain why they’ve said “yes,” but the “no” people insist that the moon cannot possibly spin because it keeps its same “face” perpetually glued towards the Earth. I now close the classroom door to eliminate embarrassing stares generated from hallway traffic, and my students stand. “Complete one rotation with your eyes open,” I demand in my best commando voice. Most of my students comply. “All four walls of the room were visible while you completed your spin,” I retort. Weary voices respond, “Yes.” “Pick a partner,” I continue. “One of you will become the Earth while the other is the moon. Keeping your faces towards Earth, moons will revolve (orbit) around their Earths while noticing the walls at all times. If the moon is rotating (spinning) while it is revolving (orbiting), then you should see the walls changing.” The demonstration is completed and then roles are reversed. All four walls are seen. My pupils recognize that because the moon keeps its same face pointing towards the Earth actually proves that the moon rotates. The moon orbits the Earth and rotates on its axis in precisely the same period, 27.3 days, a synchronous motion. The bell rings. For the moment, another misconception bites the dust. The moon is full on Thursday.

Does the moon rotate on an axis like the earth?

Answer: Yes it does.
Many people have heard that the same side of the moon always faces the earth, and because of this, many think that the moon does not rotate. It does rotate, exactly once for each orbit around the earth. Imagine looking down on the Earth and Moon from above the Earth's north pole. To illustrate this, place two coins on a table-top, one for the earth and one for the moon. Choose a reference point on the "moon" coin and place it closest to the earth (e.g., Lincoln's head on a penny). Now move the "moon" in a circle around the "earth" coin but keep Lincoln's head pointing to the earth. You will see that to accomplish this, you must rotate the penny exactly once for every trip around the earth. See an animated version of the graphic you see to the right
https://planetarium.madison.k12.wi.us/mooncal/moonfaq.htm 

And again a nice concave shape appears; through the movement around the Earth.

Something new ...............
Has Moon’s Orbit Shifted 34 Degrees In The Last 12 Days?
Has the Earth’s Moon’s orbit REALLY shifted 34 degrees in the last 12 days as this video report from Bpeirce2 suggests? I’ll be the first to admit that I cannot guarantee that the information in this video is accurate, however, the videographer brings up some very interesting points that should be looked at. Additionally, this video has gotten well over 16,000 hits in the last two days with ‘up’ votes outnumbering ‘down’ votes by more than 20 to 1. Also, for some reason, YouTube decided to censor the original video that he put out. I wonder why… More information from the videographer below this video for everyone to consider.

Video with info below published on Aug 18, 2013
The Link to This Video Has Been Sabotaged. We Will Upload it again *ssholes.
Let me be very clear. The coordinates related to the equatorial plane can vary, it is not the same observation as to the ecliptic. Venus is great measure of the ecliptic. The emphemeris diagram shows you where the moon has traveled with respect to venus.
The Moon’s path actually does hug more closely to the ecliptic than to the celestial equator. Yes, the plane of the Moon’s orbit is inclined by an average of 5.15° to the ecliptic. and yes, the celestial equator is inclined by 23.44° to the ecliptic. The nodes (points at which the Moon’s path and the ecliptic intersect) retrogress through the ecliptic with a period of 18.6 years. In 2006 the inclination of the Moon’s orbit relative to the equator was at a maximum of nearly 29°. In 2015 it should reach a minimum of about 18°. So, in case someone tries to talk over your head the fact of the matter is that the moon should never be more than 5 degrees off of the ecliptic. Venus is great indicator in this regard. If the moon is 30 degrees away from venus…. there is a problem. But you must measure them at the same points on the horizon to be more accurate.
Here was the predicted path of the moon in August.
http://www.curtrenz.com/moon12.html 
You tell me if its variation off the ecliptic changed.
http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://in-the-sky.org/news.php?id=20130819_10_100 

Bottom line is that the moon should never set more than 6 degrees from where venus sets. On Thursday is was 30 degrees south. That’s the bottom line.
We need to scream loud and long about this. Polaris is not wobbling. The Earth is not tilting. It may be further south in its orbit and we are working on that issue as we speak.
No literature exists saying that the moons orbit changes in incline by this much. That just has never happened. Time for disclosure. Here are some links that validate the above.
http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.php 

http://www.curtrenz.com/moon12.html 

||||||||||||||||||

I myself still wait for this to materialize if not absolutely EVERYTHING is made up from total lies??
This also should effects the moons behavior as-well !!
Also a Earth growing if reality should effects the moons behavior?
If any Earth magnetic shift is great enough this should also shows if the moon is locked onto the earth magnetic field or something else??

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2014 22:25 by Mario.

Dark Side of the Moon 14 Sep 2014 21:45 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Von Thronstahl - Pontifex Solis / The Glowing White

Dedicated to Rudolf Heß

who knew the truth.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2014 21:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Dark Side of the Moon 14 Sep 2014 22:41 #10

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

Truth is a given one; and static & its many things!

Its more easy to ask who knows all the lies if we looking for any answers from the people!

Truth needs not repeating .........
only lies needs constant repeating so the truth does not appear all on its own.

Most people can not & do not see truth;
because the constant lies they listening to & they producing are the big Vail covering up all true things.

Even a lie is truth; not its content; but the lie itself is truth too!

By searching for all lies & by exposing them the truth will appear by default all on its own.

No need to search for truth (because its a given one & two directional "AS ABOVE SO BELOW") >>>>
Search for all the historical peoples lies & the rest reveals itself automatically!

As I said somewhere .........
the word "truth-seekers" is the wrong description >>>>> It should says "Lie seekers!"

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2014 22:57 by Mario.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare