Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Moon

The Moon 11 Jan 2014 17:54 #1

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Lets talk about the moon.

I've just been out, clear skies for once...and it looks very good....half there (whether on wax or wane I'm not sure), but good. Its nice to see it up there.

Now then.

Did man land on the moon back in the 60's? I think so.

Is the moon hollow, or a spaceship? No I don't think so.

Only an idiot or a charlatan could come up with a baseless theory like that, surely. :D

What do you think about the moon?
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

The Moon 11 Jan 2014 18:06 #2

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Did man land on the moon back in the 60's? I think so.

Did they fuck ! :scotty:

The Moon 11 Jan 2014 18:07 #3

• Quirral
  • Fresh Member
I certainly don't think it's a spaceship that controls our thoughts or beams down our reality :D

Just previous to Icke coming out with that book there was a lot of talk in governments about nuclear testing on the moon, blowing up the moon, etc. Obviously most people were aghast at the idea (the moon controls our tides for one, and must have biological effect on us too since we are approx 70% water). Then Icke comes out with that book and all of a sudden some in the "conspiracy" community were all: "We must destroy the moon!" Fishy.

I definitely don't think it's our enemy. Or the universe. Or any of that "prison planet" stuff. The planet is just fine. It's the people causing the problems, but the prison planet stuff is just another way of shifting responsibility. This whole place could be paradise if people were wired that way. Yeh - I still think humans are the anomaly...

(sorry I go off-topic a lot >_<)
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2014 18:08 by Quirral. Reason: ADHD
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

The Moon 11 Jan 2014 18:17 #4

Did anyone see that thread on DIF about the top of the moon being missing? That person had no clue about all the different moon phases. :rofl:
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, miacat, Worzel

The Moon 11 Jan 2014 18:25 #5

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Lauren Almighty wrote:
Did anyone see that thread on DIF about the top of the moon being missing? That person had no clue about all the different moon phases. :rofl:

Not as good as the nasa moon lap thread in the dungeon - that gort dude has made thousands of posts ! Would take half a lifetime to read through it and all the associated links.

Some whacked out shit out there about the moon - the whole distance between here & sun & type of orbit (so we only ever see the same side) and at just the distance that we are able to see eclipses - that's a pretty astronomical (sorry for that :) ) coincidence.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, Lauren Almighty

The Moon 11 Jan 2014 18:32 #6

• miacat
  • Fresh Member
  • Rural Retreat
Lauren Almighty wrote:

:facepalm: Sounds like it's the top of their head that's missing. Must therefore be a premier subscriber :yupgrin:
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, spectero, Lauren Almighty

The Moon 11 Jan 2014 18:32 #7

• Kalki Vishnu
  • Fresh Member
The Moon according to Santos Bonacci and his prisca theologia, is the physical representation of the first afterlife realm where we go when we die. He connects it back to the story of Circe where she turns men into swine. The idea is that when you reach the first afterlife realm which is the moon you are either allowed to pass through to the rest of the afterlife realms or you will be 'turned into swine/pigs' in the sense that you will be returned back to Earth for incarnation.
That's probably where Ickey boy got his moon matrix / moon is a spaceship idea from.

The Moon 11 Jan 2014 18:37 #8

• miacat
  • Fresh Member
  • Rural Retreat
Kalki Vishnu wrote:
The Moon according to Santos Bonacci and his prisca theologia, is the physical representation of the first afterlife realm where we go when we die. He connects it back to the story of Circe where she turns men into swine. The idea is that when you reach the first afterlife realm which is the moon you are either allowed to pass through to the rest of the afterlife realms or you will be 'turned into swine/pigs' in the sense that you will be returned back to Earth for incarnation.
That's probably where Ickey boy got his moon matrix / moon is a spaceship idea from.

That would explains it then. Sean = swine, ex-sheep = pig.
Thanks ;)

The Moon 11 Jan 2014 18:51 #9

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Member
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know

:couch: :axe: :scotty:
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, jonb, spectero

The Moon 12 Jan 2014 01:04 #10

• jonb
Moon landings, I am inclined to feel they actually happened, more or less as nasa would have us believe, I still have a few doubts around the edges, but I have ceased looking into it which shows that i must be more or less satisfied.
On the orbit and proportions of the moon, To my mind this does not show how unlikely it is but rather we see in it the same reoccurring pattern, that there is no real scientific explanation for, but that is produced in so many seemingly unrelated things.

The Moon 12 Jan 2014 01:25 #11

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
ah yes, herein lies one of my problems with Icke
There are strange coincidences about the moon, from these strange coincidences Icke claims the moon is a spaceship acting as a transmitter for the holohgraphic reality

wow, that's a fucking leap

and that's before we even get into the saturn bullshit he made up, isn't it interesting how Icke always seems to "discover a new level of reality" when he's in the process of writing a new book.

Here's a few words you may not recognize Icke....research, evidence, logical assumptions
remember them?
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2014 01:25 by Mart.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, jonb, rodin

The Moon 12 Jan 2014 01:41 #12

• jonb
What gets me is how much of his information he says comes from Nasa scientists. If your foundation is that they are telling lies, you cannot then use these 'lies' to found your truth.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mart

The Moon 12 Jan 2014 01:46 #13

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Oh no, there's no lies, not the part that fits the latest mumbo jumbo idea about moon spaceship. Its everything else they got wrong. :D
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb, Mart

The Moon 12 Jan 2014 14:38 #14

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
I like the Moon..I like the way it looks..it's somewhat comforting to me in a way I can't explain. :) Did we go to the moon?...Yes I think so...My problem is that most " Experts " say its just dust and rock with nothing else there...how can they know this? when man has physically only walked a few miles on the surface. Also the various structures and anomalies on the moon are never talked about or mentioned by anyone in MSM. :conf:

" I was bored before I even began ".
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, jonb

The Moon 12 Jan 2014 15:05 #15

• jonb
In most cultures the moon is seen as a feminine principal. I cannot help but feel DI's rejection of the moon is tied into his attitude to women. Which does not seem to be healthy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, spectero

The Moon 12 Jan 2014 15:27 #16

• Straight Shooter

The Moon 22 Jan 2014 18:31 #17

• steve49
  • Fresh Member

The Moon 23 Jan 2014 08:13 #18

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I love full moons... I just plain love it. It's so eerie and beautiful sight. Oh yea, the moon has effect on my sleeping patterns by the way. I always get about three sleepless nights when the moon is full.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming

The Moon 23 Jan 2014 10:54 #19

• jaxdreaming
  • Fresh Member
I'm doing a painting of the moon at the moment for one of my card designs... .. just chucked a lot of water and white paint on top of the blue ground and it settled and its turning into quite a good Neptune LOL Have to wait for it to dry now and see what I can do :umm:

I've always loved the Moon... I get hyper around a full moon... can't sleep well... dreams...

I remember when I was a little girl in Bolton... seeing the face for the first time... I was amazed :)

I think they probably went there but faked the film footage... it was too good... especially that Iconic shot of the reflection in the space helmet... set up studio shot...

But then what do I know :roll:

Last Edit: 23 Jan 2014 10:55 by jaxdreaming.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, cantata

The Moon 23 Jan 2014 19:51 #20

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I'd love to see some of your paintings, jax. I bet we all would (we have big, beaky nosey noses round here :emb: ).

I love the moon. It adds something to the night, whatever phase it's in. I tend to have "a good full moon", when I am happy and hopeful and full of ideas, plots and plans; and then the next full moon tends to be "a bad full moon", when I feel down and without energy or hope.

:conf:
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare