Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 08 Jun 2018 18:17 #901

• porridge
  • Silver Member
The expanding earth.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 17 Jun 2018 17:46 #902

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
I dunno exactly what Don has got in mind, but he made his stance quite clear-

Last Edit: 17 Jun 2018 17:46 by Ugh.

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 07 Aug 2018 01:54 #903

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:bump:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 07 Aug 2018 01:57 #904

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Don sounds as drunk as Buzz.

"the next frontier"? So the past 60 years of "space travel" were fake? Thanks for the admission Donny! :P
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 07 Aug 2018 02:06 #905

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Buzz Lightyear is getting too old for this shit...

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 19 Oct 2018 23:23 #906

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Strictly speaking not "NASA", but crazy and humorous enough:

China plans to launch a 2nd 'moon' into the sky in hopes of saving money on streetlights
Chinese engineers and scientists plan to launch an artificial moon into space to provide nighttime light to the city of Chengdu.
It could be eight times as bright as Earth's satellite.
The artificial moon, technically called an "illumination satellite," is meant to "complement" Earth's moon and cut the city's expenses on streetlights, as well as reduce energy usage, according to the institute behind the plan.
Scientists have said that the launch, scheduled for 2020, wouldn't disturb the Earth's atmosphere or other celestial observations.

:larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 20 Oct 2018 05:28 #907

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Regarding Apollo 11, there's plenty of evidence to prove it WASN'T faked, and there's plenty of evidence to prove it WAS possibly faked, take your pick..:)
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 05:29 by Ugh.

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 20 Oct 2018 18:31 #908

• Flare
Do you have a hard time convincing your friends and loved ones that NASA is fake? So do we, so we've put together this video which contains the best proofs on the internet that NASA is taking our money and used to deceive the world about what the world is.

There is no such thing as “my truth” or “your truth”. There is only “the Truth”.

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 21 Oct 2018 08:21 #909

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
In the late 60's things were going bad for America: the Cong were running rings round them in Nam, and NASA was en route to miss Kennedy's pledge to put men on the moon before the end of the decade, so it's quite possible Apollo 11 was faked to boost US morale and prestige.
BUT, I can't really believe Armstrong,Aldrin and Collins were liars, so I'm inclined to believe it wasn't faked..:)
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 08:22 by Ugh.

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 21 Oct 2018 09:37 #910

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Regarding Apollo 11, there's plenty of evidence to prove it WASN'T faked, and there's plenty of evidence to prove it WAS possibly faked, take your pick..:)

Hello Ugh :)

Here is my pick...the Apollo 11 postflight press conference:

The body language tells the story... :roll:

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 21 Oct 2018 13:11 #911

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Steven wrote:
Hello Ugh :)
Here is my pick...the Apollo 11 postflight press conference:
The body language tells the story... :roll:

Thanks mate, i'll try to find time to watch it later, but meanwhile I don't usually attach too much importance to body language because it's not an exact science. For example as a young teenager I was certain that a girl's body language indicated she liked me, but when I asked her for a date she said "F*** off and kill yerself you ugly b*stard!"..:)

PS- regarding Apollo 11, people say it's impossible that the thousands of NASA employees could have kept a hoax secret for 50 years without a single one of them blowing the whistle and exposing it.
My answer to that is that perhaps the employees were being hoaxed too and didn't know it!
For example if the hoax was filmed in a hangar at some remote air base in the desert, the hoaxers could have easily transmitted fake images and telemetry to Houston on a special frequency.
After all, the quality of TV images of Ap 11 on the moon were terrible, all grainy and bad, as if they were trying to mask any giveaway things on the film set..:)

PS again- another theory of mine is that the Ap 11 crew might have been hypnotised and/or drugged by the hoaxers into thinking they'd been to the moon, that could be why Aldrin seems to be having difficulty answering the girl's question in Novum's post #905 video, as if Aldrins subconscious mind is struggling to pin down what was real and what was not.
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 13:30 by Ugh.

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 21 Oct 2018 18:32 #912

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
Yes, body language can be tricky, but...if three gentleman just came back from the "biggest adventure of mankind", as first humans on the moon, wouldn't they not have been a bit more "enthusiastic"? :dunno: :yerright:

Here is a short 3 minute video, showing the first minutes of that press conference.

Besides all the other hints for fake moonlandings, this clip was just the final point for me, because it tells the (real) story, at least in my opinion. ;)

PS: If done wisely and clever, a handful of people should be enough to stage a moonlanding, most of the NASA employees don't need to know. They closed the door of the rocket, watched it take off, watched the screens, watched them land, but...what does that really proof? Just a rhetorical question :roll:
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 21 Oct 2018 19:10 #913

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Steven wrote:
Here is a short 3 minute video, showing the first minutes of that press conference..

I watched it and Armstrong almost put me to sleep, I suppose he was just a naturally boring speaker..:)

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 29 Oct 2018 03:33 #914

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Excellent overview with new material and points by Mark:

Funnily enough he is the first one besides me who rightly points out how the integrity of the metals in "space" is impossible.

Good job! :thumbup:

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 29 Oct 2018 08:55 #915

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Gaia wrote:
Excellent overview with new material and points by Mark:

Funnily enough he is the first one besides me who rightly points out how the integrity of the metals in "space" is impossible.

Good job! :thumbup:

I had a lengthy debate on DIF over ten years ago about the very situation at flight control and said, that of all those people sat there doing their own part would not know what the person but one was doing, basically they are all compartmentalized by their places amongst the deception or stones.

This is what I think was happening here, lots of different parts in a circuit board that does not actually work, akin to a blank jigsaw board.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

NASA : A Cosmic Cash Cow 20 Dec 2018 23:31 #916

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
INACTIVE
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare