Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Space Travel

Space Travel 14 Apr 2016 06:24 #1

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
zax wrote:

The Human Space Travel Hoaxes 1959-2016

heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravel.htm
heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravel.htm

Great you started this topic and good to see you quoted Heiwa, he's a smart researcher. Although he still believes in -impossible- artificial satellites... ;)

Will post my contributions at a later moment. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2016 10:52 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

Space Travel 14 Apr 2016 06:44 #2

• zax
  • Gold Member
Yeah,lotsa different views.As I mentioned to you,this particual topic has been of great interest to me the past ten years or so,.Ove 30 years on Globalism/NWO/Illuminism,theology,philosophy,comparative reliigions,ancient and current history,etc,etc., studies.[Prior to that it was music,guitars,trumpet,bass,cars,bikes,motorcycyles,woodworking,metalworking]But this one tied into the bigger picture and I met a few researchers in the past ten years on the study of deep space hoaxery.One is a member here,albeit inactive for obvious reasons.The other one that partook in my NASA threads is the so-called father of the atom bomb hoax[and nuclear power plants],and some of my posts had him investigate deeper than me into pseudolites and the like with regards to manmade satellites.A few others,but those two shared things offline when threads got hijacked or trolled heavily.Never cared for Icke but his forum was very high traffic at one time,and that's where I engaged in many space threads,and as they got derailed I started my own.A lot of memory holing over there on DIF.Real gatekeeping on certain subjects.Still have pdfs of one of my threads for reference before it was worked over by mods there.Novum knows the story.And has been a trooper here.So even though I've stayed away from here,fo onths at a time due to the Gestapo Gang and the instigator Frau Fizzle Dink,I like both Novum and Frog,and appreciate the outlet or platform here.The NASA thread here should be a hundred pages longer than it is,but not too much interest here.More on the Germans and world wars,so I kept it going,but not as active in it as I should be. :cool:
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2016 06:58 by zax.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Space Travel 14 Apr 2016 06:55 #3

• zax
  • Gold Member
A Primer and reference thread for anyone reading this thread,but perhaps hasn't seen my thread in the main forum--

NASA: A Cosmic Cash Cow

truth-zone.net/forum/space-and-related-subjects/63952-nasa-a-cosmic-cash-cow.html?limitstart=0
:cool:

Space Travel 14 Apr 2016 07:03 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I agree, this topic is so much more important than things we do not have any control over.

It makes a huge difference if
1 - it is possible to get off this planet - ever
2 - it is impossible to get off any planet - ever

Position 1 is both a mainstream (NASA c.s.) and an "alternative" viewpoint (aliens).

Position 2 makes a very different existential view of things and is my position based on physical laws.

The space hoax ties in on this existential topic in the sense that currently the mainstream view is not only that "we" can leave Earth (hevaily propagandised by Stephen Hawking), but also that "we" could destroy it (or at least the surface).

That both nuclear bombs and space travel are hoaxes makes a VERY large difference.

It means the Earth is all we have and all we ever have and are incapable of destroy, no matter how intelligent we will become.

It's no surprise the NASA crooks are also behind many of the alien hoaxing.

The roots of both are science fiction. Writers like Arthur C. Clarke, Jules Verne, H.G. Wells and Isaac Asimov have been proven crucial in perpetrating both hoaxes (aliens and space travel), which are essentially the same; the idea that it is possible to leave a host planet.

Later on I will outline why this is a physical impossibility, EVER.

First my position (and I would like to know yours to see if we are on the same page or need to clear some air beforehand):
- I take the heliocentric model as most reliable
- Flat Earth, Hollow Earth, Concave Earth are all impossible cointelpro strategic hoaxes
- gravity is a mysterious force (it would be ridiculous to deny that), but people who replace Mysterious Force 1 (gravity) by Mysterious Force 2 (aether) haven't solved anything
- anything NASA or any other "space agency" produces is unreliable, taking their data as proof is foolish and poisoning the discussion
- basic physics, chemistry, logic and statistics are enough to recognise the space hoaxes for what they are

I have an open mind to be convinced of other views, just as I am a natural skeptic, not easily Good arguments and solid understanding of basic natural science count.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

Space Travel 16 Apr 2016 06:50 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
If space does exist then I don't see why it's impossible for humans to build a device that can leave this planet, but it does kind of give a 3D perception to an otherwise 2D platform, what I mean is that space and planets otherwise appear to be 2D. Space travel provides depth.

The only other 3D effect is given by light, that's to do with photons hitting our eyes and triggering electricity to create images in our minds, ie if it's not in our minds we don't see it. We don't actually know if space/time/light exists as anything other than tools that our minds use to bring order into our perceptions. Space travel would support such an illusion.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2016 08:33 by Frothy.

Space Travel 17 Apr 2016 05:36 #6

• zax
  • Gold Member
The roots of both are science fiction. Writers like Arthur C. Clarke, Jules Verne, H.G. Wells and Isaac Asimov have been proven crucial in perpetrating both hoaxes (aliens and space travel), which are essentially the same; the idea that it is possible to leave a host planet.

Yes,this is a part of predictive programming.
Those men were were used as part of Culture Creation and conditioning the masses to belive the big lie.
Both space travel and aliens.
Clarke and Wells were Insiders.
Most of the authors were Secular Humanists and clearly had an agenda when writing their predictive fiction.
Clarke's Childhood's End is a twist on prophetic writings.And 2001 is loaded with symblolism and occult views.
NASA being filled with Papaerclip scientists was no mere coincidence.
Interesting too,is that the U.S. Military had plans for a moonbase until Van Allen burst their bubble.

Space Travel 17 Apr 2016 05:39 #7

• zax
  • Gold Member
If space does exist then I don't see why it's impossible for humans to build a device that can leave this planet

There should be enough in the Cosmic Cash Cow thread for you to get the gist of issues. :)
Keep in mind that everything since Apollo has been in LEO. with the exception of NASA Happy Horsehit on probes out yonder.
And even then if one believes the tall tales there has been huge problems venturing beyond a couple hundred miles.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2016 05:40 by zax.

Space Travel 17 Apr 2016 07:09 #8

• zax
  • Gold Member
BT,
If you haven't the time to do muchos reading,this is a short video on the subject---

Dave McGowan blows the Apollo lies to shreds with simple logic

I agree with Gaia that it is better to discuss subjects instead of endless links and videos,but they do serve a purpose.
Brings neophytes up-to-speed.And gives readers a source[in the caes of links] to follow and research instead of just opinions or personal views.

p.s. The late Dave McGowan never claimed to be an expert on this topic,but did write an excellent series on Apollo called:
Wagging The Moondoggie.

His daughter pulled that work off his website to collate it and put it in an online book.
But it is all over the place in its entirety on many NASA threads.
Some of it in the Cosmic Cash Cow thread.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2016 07:15 by zax.

Space Travel 18 Apr 2016 07:04 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
If space does exist then I don't see why it's impossible for humans to build a device that can leave this planet, but it does kind of give a 3D perception to an otherwise 2D platform, what I mean is that space and planets otherwise appear to be 2D. Space travel provides depth.

The only other 3D effect is given by light, that's to do with photons hitting our eyes and triggering electricity to create images in our minds, ie if it's not in our minds we don't see it. We don't actually know if space/time/light exists as anything other than tools that our minds use to bring order into our perceptions. Space travel would support such an illusion.

I typed a whole reply but crash...

So a shorter version:

- CF, please check out the links provided by zax, especially the great work by the late Dave McGrowan - Wagging the Moondoggie
- zax I see we are on the same page, good; I like to hear other opinions/views by Cinta, ent, Mr. Plug, annabelle, before continuing
- I am drafting an OP for the topic but will wait with posting before the others have thrown their coins

CF, what you say about 2D vs 3D I don't get. Everything is 3D and with time that makes 4D. The perpetraitors are isolating problems in 2D to ease the calculations but that is deliberately unfair; you cannot just ignore factors or dimensions. The problem is complete, not possible to study in isolation.

Space Travel 18 Apr 2016 09:52 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Just to clarify that I don't agree with the official lunar landings narrative, I don't believe that man has been to the moon, however I think that machine (unmanned) may have done.

Of course the lunar landings are a total hoax, this is the best debunking I have seen of it, and has been around for many years, since the 1990's.

If you have not seen it, it is really worth watching.

The reason that I say a machine eg probe may have been to the moon is because there is apparent signals being received from it, surely these signals would be found by amateurs with decent listening devices.

@ Gaia what I meant by 2D/3D space is that, if you can imagine looking across a desert or barren landscape, it's difficult to maintain a 3D perspective ie are things further away from other things or just smaller, if you throw a stone, or say that you have flown a space rocket across the landscape then this breaks any 2D perceptions and clarifies a 3D picture.

As for time/space this is something else, another take on it, time and space or time/space could well exist in our minds, in fact everything that we perceive needs to be in our minds, the question is, are we absorbing the outside into our minds or are we projecting it from our minds?

It will become clear what I mean once I have imported some of the posts from the Biocentrism thread that I started a while back. But I don't want to get into that on this thread, it was just meant as a side note, to my pov on space travel..
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2016 10:02 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Gloria

Space Travel 18 Apr 2016 16:41 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Just to clarify that I don't agree with the official lunar landings narrative, I don't believe that man has been to the moon, however I think that machine (unmanned) may have done.

But how??
Of course the lunar landings are a total hoax, this is the best debunking I have seen of it, and has been around for many years, since the 1990's.

If you have not seen it, it is really worth watching.

Yes, it's a good one, thanks for linking it. Maybe best to put it (if it's not already there) in the NASA Cash Cow thread.
The reason that I say a machine eg probe may have been to the moon is because there is apparent signals being received from it, surely these signals would be found by amateurs with decent listening devices.

It's pretty easy to contract "amateurs" to say they tracked those "signals". Compare the "amateur" videos of 9/11, all part of the organisation, but presented as "outsiders".
@ Gaia what I meant by 2D/3D space is that, if you can imagine looking across a desert or barren landscape, it's difficult to maintain a 3D perspective ie are things further away from other things or just smaller, if you throw a stone, or say that you have flown a space rocket across the landscape then this breaks any 2D perceptions and clarifies a 3D picture.

Ok, but that's 1 observation. If you have two observers at different angles then you already have a 3D picture.

Rockets do not work in space, that's the whole root of the problem. Rockets are built for and in atmospheric conditions.
As for time/space this is something else, another take on it, time and space or time/space could well exist in our minds, in fact everything that we perceive needs to be in our minds, the question is, are we absorbing the outside into our minds or are we projecting it from our minds?

It will become clear what I mean once I have imported some of the posts from the Biocentrism thread that I started a while back. But I don't want to get into that on this thread, it was just meant as a side note, to my pov on space travel..

I've skimmed through it, not yet seen the videos but that is a philosophical stance. It also would mean everything we observe is "false" (or "just a picture in our minds").

I disagree with it completely; if you take a photo of a real situation (let's say a football match) and let it examine by all the people who have watched the real situation, there's nobody who says "I didn't see that, the sky was green and the grass was purple and the stadium was empty and there were no goal posts, that's just an image in your mind...

The fact that different individual brains observe things equally and that we have technology able to capture reality shows that biocentrism is not the case.

Space Travel 19 Apr 2016 03:36 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm not pretending to know the ins and outs about space travel and how it works, my understanding is that the rocket is launched using aviation fuel or something similar and it's propelled through the atmosphere and out of this world, because it's route has been plotted it then continues to drift in said direction until it is influenced by gravity otherwise.

I'm not going to continue discussing biocentrism on this thread, I'm happy to discuss it and try and answer points on the other thread, I think that your statements are answered within the four short videos.
It's pretty easy to contract "amateurs" to say they tracked those "signals". Compare the "amateur" videos of 9/11, all part of the organisation, but presented as "outsiders".

I'm not getting into a discussion about ''everyone who contradicts my theory is an insider'' and don't know what amateurs you are referring to regarding 9/11 that are insiders pretending to be outsiders, if your comments have anything to do with Simon Shack or his theory I don't believe it.. Perhaps you could start a relevant thread if you want to discuss 9/11.
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 04:03 by Frothy.

Space Travel 19 Apr 2016 04:20 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
I'm not pretending to know the ins and outs about space travel and how it works,...

...or not.... ;)
my understanding is that the rocket is launched using aviation fuel or something similar

It's different. Rockets use a combination of 2, a mixture; propellant. Aviation fuel is kerosine, hydrocarbon-based.
and it's propelled through the atmosphere and out of this world,

Think about that step as it is far from trivial...
because it's route has been plotted it then continues to drift in said direction until it is influenced by gravity otherwise.

You hit the problem on the nail:

- NASA states you can just design a path, a route, a trajectory on a computer and the space thingy just follows that
- nature states you are bound to physical laws
- your point about gravity is exactly right bull's eye. What does gravity do?
I'm not going to continue discussing biocentrism on this thread, I'm happy to discuss it and try and answer points on the other thread, I think that your statements are answered within the four short videos.
Good. We keep the discussion separate. It's important enough. :thumbup:

Space Travel 19 Apr 2016 04:21 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Perhaps you can explain to me, let's say I want to send a rocket to the moon, I have plotted a mathematical trajectory and launched my rocket, I have enough power to get out of the Earth's atmosphere, after that when the fuel has expired I have little resistance so my rocket continues to move away from the Earth's gravity using the momentum that was delivered by the now expired fuel. Because I have plotted the route to the moon, my rocket will then use the moons gravitational force to land on it, why would this be impossible?
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 04:23 by Frothy.

Space Travel 19 Apr 2016 04:38 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Perhaps you can explain to me, let's say I want to send a rocket to the moon, I have plotted a mathematical trajectory and launched my rocket, I have enough power to get out of the Earth's atmosphere, after that when the fuel has expired I have little resistance so my rocket continues to move away from the Earth's gravity using the momentum that was delivered by the now expired fuel. Because I have plotted the route to the moon, my rocket will then use the moons gravitational force to land on it, why would this be impossible?
Your post and intended trajectory is exactly in line with what NASA cum suis (ESA, all the other "space agencies") tell us is "reality". ;)

But wait a minute...

You design a rocket - fine
Rockets are made in and for atmospheric conditions - that means air pressure (less when you go up, but the definition of atmosphere is that there's gas causing pressure)
Then you enter space - by definition the area outside of the atmosphere - so without any pressure (near-vacuum), what happens...?

Think about it, contemplate, please don't rely on science fiction, use your brain and high school physics (more is not needed, trust me)...?
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 04:41 by Gaia.

Space Travel 19 Apr 2016 04:43 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia
What does gravity do?

My understanding is that it draws objects towards it's source, and that it causes a distortion in space, a bit like if someone stands in the middle of a trampoline they make a distortion on the surface of the material, so if a smaller object is placed on the trampoline surface it will move towards the larger distortion, so if we imagine the large distortion is caused by the moon, the smaller object is a rocket that used fuel to mount the trampoline, where is it going to head for?

Space Travel 19 Apr 2016 04:47 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Gaia
What does gravity do?

My understanding is that it draws objects towards it's source, and that it causes a distortion in space, a bit like if someone stands in the middle of a trampoline they make a distortion on the surface of the material, so if a smaller object is placed on the trampoline surface it will move towards the larger distortion, so if we imagine the large distortion is caused by the moon, the smaller object is a rocket that used fuel to mount the trampoline, where is it going to head for?
Gravity, that mysterious force, is attracting things to a large body of mass, right?

When close to Earth that mass is.... Earth.

When farther away from Earth that mass can be -first- the Moon, then Venus or Mars (next celestial neighbours) and then... the Sun.

But we're not there (yet and never...).

"LEO" = Low Earth Orbit. That already is impossible, why?? You are a smart guy CF, I've seen enough of your posts to conclude that. Free your mind from indoctrination by science fiction agencies...

Space Travel 19 Apr 2016 04:52 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I have no reason to trust you, either post up what you want to or don't but i'm not playing a question and answer game. My mind is not confined and I don't appreciate your remarks.
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 04:56 by Frothy.

Space Travel 19 Apr 2016 04:58 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
I have no reason to trust you, either post up what you want to or don't but i'm not playing a question and answer game.

It doesn't work that way. Either you see it yourself and I can help you see it, or not.

Preaching doesn't work. Me telling you something is useless; you need to see it first and then we can discuss.

Think about the definitions and keep in the back of your mind engineering:
1 - atmospheric conditions
2 - space - by definition absence of atmospheric conditions

It's not a game, it's not a trick. I am not tricking you in any way. I am trying to let you see it for yourself. That's what good teachers do. Bad teachers just read a book and slap you if you didn't remember the exact lines of that book...

EDIT: you're based in the UK if I'm not mistaken, so it's like 5:00 AM now. That's not a good time to start diving into this. Think about it for a day, there are no hurries. It cost me quite some months to figure this out for myself as well...
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 05:01 by Gaia.

Space Travel 19 Apr 2016 05:05 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
You're not informing me of anything other than your opinion, this is not the sort of way that I like to communicate sorry but that's that.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare