Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CGI -Explosives or Planes into Buildings ?

CGI -Explosives or Planes into Buildings ? 25 Apr 2016 06:10 #1

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
A little known fact that is ignored by ''no planers''
The steel columns at the world trade centre were hollow and only 1/4'' (one quarter inch) thick at the upper floors.




Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 13:49 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This N That 28 Apr 2016 06:13 #2

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7182
  • Likes received: 1556
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
A little known fact that is ignored by ''no planers''
The steel columns at the world trade centre were hollow and only 1/4'' (one quarter inch) thick at the upper floors.





Why call it "no planers"?

Physical laws do not allow for the "collision" we have seen "happened" on TV.
It is outright impossible to morph a highly heterogeneous plane into a heterogeneous yet homogeneous in its heterogeneity building.
IM-POS-SIBLE. It CANNOT happen.

Planes are not made to morph into buildings. They are made to fly in air and already suffer when that thin bunch of gases gets crazy (in storms, volcanic eruptions, etc.). Imagine how it would react when confronted with a massive steel-and-concrete building.

Slicing through a building as if it weren't there is impossible for any material, even if the plane would be made of diamond and corundum. It would fail at the connections and shatter to pieces. A 4.4 tonne engine and a flimsy wing piece behaving exactly the same AND slicing through massive (!) concrete floors is not physics. It's bollocks.

And that is exactly what should have happened if a real plane would have hit a real building and not some sloppy CGI mock-up. Shattering to thousands of pieces and fall down the facade doing very little damage to a building built to resist airplane collisiions.

Please Frothy, don't taint this further. No sane honest soul after nearly 15 years of enough information available can claim any plane hit those towers and anyone who does has a deliberate disinfo agenda.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2016 06:20 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This N That 29 Apr 2016 06:02 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
Gaia wrote:
Please Frothy, don't taint this further. No sane honest soul after nearly 15 years of enough information available can claim any plane hit those towers and anyone who does has a deliberate disinfo agenda.

That's what I claim therefore in your opinion I'm a deliberate disinfo agent.
A disinfo agent would be Dr Wood, Andrew Johnson, Ace baker, Morgan Reynolds - ie ''no planers''

Which brings me to the biggest disinfo agent of all ''Simon Shack'' aka Simon Hytten who's brother was a race car driver who's team was sponsored by the Bin Laden family, and who came up with the moving bridge narrative (on 9/11) which I have easily debunked.

As for planes ''morphing'' into buildings :dunno: I have never seen or suggested that a plane has ever morphed into any building, what I'm saying is that the planes hit the buildings and in the most case dislodged the bolts that fix the outer steel frame, entered (not morphed) into the buildings, any steel that was broken was relatively thin, and then busted up further by hitting steel framework and the inner core, which is exactly what I would expect to occur.

The narrative from no planers is that aviation aluminium can not go through steel, I can easily dislodge that pov by displaying the relatively thin steel framework and the fact that aviation material is often strong ''as strong as many steels''.

But hey, if you think planes bounce off of buildings or that everyone with a video camera is a government agent, I aint going waste any time trying to convince you otherwise, but don't try and shore up a pov by stating that '' No sane honest soul after nearly 15 years of enough information available can claim any plane hit those towers and anyone who does has a deliberate disinfo agenda.''

What you term as morphing, or what others term as ''bits of plane disappearing'' or ''blending with the building'' is often down to the resolution of the film/photograph.

Gaia wrote:
And that is exactly what should have happened if a real plane would have hit a real building and not some sloppy CGI mock-up. Shattering to thousands of pieces and fall down the facade doing very little damage to a building built to resist airplane collisiions.
:killinme:

''Sloppy CGI mock-up'' :larf: ''Hey let's commit the crime of the century, we'll get lots of agents in place with their video cameras at the ready, we'll put the CGI planes onto their cameras, make sure it all lines up exactly from all the different angles and positions, and with the news footage, even place a plane being seen in the rear view mirror of a van parked near by, and then guess what, we'll employ some half arsed film experts to make a sloppy CGI mock-up of planes hitting the buildings, because we want internet sleuths to see all our sloppy work on YouTube :twitch:



Cheers from a ''disinfo agent'' :cool:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 06:48 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

This N That 29 Apr 2016 06:16 #4

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
Given what you ''know'' about space travel etc Gaia, tell me this man is not an agent or a bullshitter:

John Lear - does anyone really believe this old git?



''He worked on a project, a mining machine for the moon.''

Not to mention this pair of ''investigators.''
Morgan Reynolds talks about "physics", but doesn't ever provide any scientific data. What he offers are simply "appeals to common sense" and "arguments from incredulity", both of which are logical fallacies and have nothing to do with physics.
– If the plane impacts, as seen in the video footage, truly exhibited a violation of the laws physics, it shouldn't be too hard to prove. Physics is all about mathematics. And math doesn't lie. If it could be demonstrated, scientifically, that the plane impacts are impossible according to the laws of physics, then proving 9/11 was an inside job is a slam dunk, because there is no possible explanation other than media manipulation and deception.
– If Ace Baker, Morgan Reynolds, and others believe that ALL the existing published research using mathematical and/or computer models is FALSE, why don't they try to prove it by funding their own research, creating their own "accurate" scientific computer simulations (as opposed to producing rock music videos which serve no purpose but to try to slander people who disagree with their point of view)?
– There's a reason why the truth movement hasn't done this. They CAN'T. If they could, they would. And the reason is that their impossible physics claims cannot be supported scientifically with physics. debunkingnoplanes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-lies-of-ace-baker.html






Too easy. :wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 06:27 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This N That 29 Apr 2016 06:48 #5

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7182
  • Likes received: 1556
Frothy, I've counted three disinfo derail tactics from you in the last three months:
1 - defending the physically and chemically impossible "gas chamber STORY"
2 - defending the physically and chemically impossible "space travel STORY"
3 - defending the physically and chemically impossible "planes can morph into buildings STORY"

I see no further reason why I would continue any conversation with you.

You are a low-paid shill or just a dumbass. Either way I have no interest in you or your disinfo tactics.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This N That 29 Apr 2016 07:02 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
I have not defended anything, I've merely pointed out the facts, it is possible for planes to have entered the buildings, it is possible for an object to be slung off of this planet and travel in space, even if it's is quickly destroyed, and it is possible that people were gassed in Poland and other places during WW2.

If you have no interest in my ''disinfo tactics'' you have no interest in facts. Suit yourself, I'm not here to make friends. :P
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 07:04 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This N That 29 Apr 2016 07:29 #7

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7182
  • Likes received: 1556
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
I have not defended anything, I've merely pointed out the facts,

Facts?? How do you know they are "facts"? :sadno:
it is possible for planes to have entered the buildings,

"Entered"? You learned Newspeak from Flare? The images we saw show:
- morphing
- instantaneous homogeneous behaviour
- no resistance from a massive façade made out of different materials with thus different material properties; vertical steel columns and horizontal massive concrete-steel floors when a highly heterogeneous "plane" penetrated like it was air
- "planes" gliding into a building in one piece, even the tail wing just sticks to the CGI "plane" until the end

In case you forgot the "facts":



No matter what you scream, shout and yell, but this is physically impossible collision behaviour.
it is possible for an object to be slung off of this planet and travel in space,

"Slung off" is no physical term. No, it's not possible to exit the atmosphere as there's no technology developed that can do that. Nor will that ever happen, giving NASA the "luxury" to invent anything they like allegedly "present" in space.
even if it's is quickly destroyed,

So you admit space travel is impossible, you just don't want to admit it. :yerright:
and it is possible that people were gassed in Poland and other places during WW2.

Not in the "gas chambers" we were shown because:
- they were not hermetically sealed
- they opened inward
- they lack the staining that would be there after allegedly gassing thousands of people
If you have no interest in my ''disinfo tactics'' you have no interest in facts. Suit yourself, I'm not here to make friends. :P

You can stick your "facts" in your CIA "fact"book, fecking fakeface. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Space Travel 30 Apr 2016 08:19 #8

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Watch How Cats Handle Zero Gravity Aboard NASA's Vomit Comet
When NASA first sent cats up on its Vomit Comet back in the early 1960s to see how our furry friends could handle the discombobulating effects of zero gravity, even the brightest minds at the space agency couldn't have known that the video of the test, one day, would become Internet gold. Zero-g tests were strictly scientific events; the entertainment-minded weightless antics of Kate Upton and the members of OK Go would have been unthinkable. Hell, the Internet itself was but a twinkle in DARPA's eye, decades away from conquering the world with an endless series of cat videos.

www.yahoo.com/news/watch-cats-handle-zero-gravity-153000248.html

Buzz,Michael,Neil..... :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 08:22 #9

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
CGI-/Explosives - or Jets ?

Have your say. :thumbup:
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 08:26 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This N That 30 Apr 2016 08:58 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
I don't enjoy discussing three different topics at the same time in the same thread, nor being accused of being a disinfo agent or screaming.

''Newspeak'' now you know who you sound like using that term :chuckle:

The image that you showed does not show ''morphing'' it shows the plane going into ie entering the building, at a high speed 400mph+ the resolution of the camera in that aspect can make objects appear to blend. The concrete floors were made of a lightweight mixture because the primary function of the concrete other than to provide a flat surface was to provide insulation, it was not a construction aggregate many of the steel columns on the outer steel frame were bent inwards with the fixing bolts being broken.

Have a look at this video and please refrain from making this into a personal debate referring to me as xy or z.



Onto the gas chambers I have already started a thread on TZ about Prussian Blue staining, and proved that it is not necessarily required to be in place where HCN has been used in a brick room, this is mainly dependable on the concentration and time of exposure ie it would take a smaller concentration of HCN to kill humans than lice, and a much shorter time. I don't know what you are referring to about the doors.


As for space travel I don't know whether or not you're mixing up my words on purpose or in error, I hope the latter, there is a difference between space travel, and passenger travel in space, I do not support the narrative of passenger space travel, ie any device that can travel in space which can deliver humans from A to B. I do support the fact that rockets exist. As I have explained before a travelling object does not need to have a person in it, if something is destroyed by being exposed to outer space it will still travel a limited distance in outer space before it is destroyed therefore space travel is possible, if only extremely limited.

Perhaps I have got you wrong on this but are you stating that you believe that it is impossible for a rocket to leave the Earth's atmosphere even for a short time thus travel? (You're correct about the word ''slung'' that I used, I should have said propelled or fired.)

Finally where you state ''How do you know they are facts?'' The facts are the three topics are possible, it's not impossible for some humans to have been gassed during WW2 in gas chambers, It's not impossible for a jet plane to enter a hollow building where the steel columns may only be quarter inch thick, as for a rocket leaving the Earth's atmosphere and travelling let's say an inch, there is no reason that would be impossible, at least that I know of, or heard of from sane physics.

I thought this was going to be a sort of light hearted thread, you appear to disagree about the 9/11 planes, and then brought these other two topics into the thread, gas chambers, space travel, in an attempt to make me appear as a disinfo agent etc, you say that you see no further reason to continue any conversation with me and accuse me of sticking my face in my CIA factbook. You then appear to continue a conversation with me, for what reason?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 09:21 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 09:11 #11

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7182
  • Likes received: 1556
zax wrote:
CGI-/Explosives - or Jets ?

Have your say. :thumbup:

As jets morphing into a building like it's made of air and doesn't provide any resistance is impossible, the images shown on TV do not match, the MSM are the puppet masters of politicised fakery and the towers were there on 9/11 8:00 AM and weren't anymore at 8:00 PM, the only possible answer is the first one.

Anyone who after 15 fecking years of all this information is (still) believing planes morphed in must be trolling. Naivity is no excuse with so much material around.
you appear to disagree about the 9/11 planes

And no, Cousin_Frother, it is not possible to "disagree". It's not an opinion, there's no choice involved. Physical laws make a completely homogeneous "collision" (morphing is what you see) of a highly heterogeneous object with another heterogeneous object IMPOSSIBLE. You cannot "disagree" with that, just like you cannot "disagree" with getting burnt if you step into a fire.

It happens, or it cannot happen.

Whatever trolling you try, it won't work. It's no shame to know nothing about physics, but then either seek and learn or refrain from trolling impossible stories. :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 09:18 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Space Travel 30 Apr 2016 09:29 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7182
  • Likes received: 1556
Pity nobody else seems to be interested in this highly important (it's existentialism) subject.

"Zero-g tests" is the first problem of all. Let the Clarity Zone members, trollyfrothy is excluded, think about what that means; "zero-g". :ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 09:38 #13

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
It's not morphing it's film resolution. There is no reason that the plane would not go through the steel frame and alloy cladding, I'm not accusing you of being a disinfo agent etc Gaia, I have been through this topic elsewhere (not TZ).

The crux of the no plane narrative is that planes can't go through steel as aviation alloy is weaker than steel, well once I dislodge that argument all they have left is the ''morphing'' which is a film/camera issue.

The CGI protagonists in other instances (Simon-bin Shack) also state that the entire collapse/destruction of the towers is also CGI, and the towers were really demolished out of public view where smoke was used to shield this real demolition from on lookers near by. I'm all for looking into this and but I won't be led astray by Shack, Woods, Gage, Baker, Reynolds, et al.

The planes hit the buildings, they were remotely controlled, and the steel core was destroyed by explosives, I don't believe that thermite was used and I have a good reasons why, mainly because thermite/thermate can be made from oxide in paints and dyes and aluminium mixing, so it would be expected to be seen in the dust, and that thermite/thermate does not go bang, it hisses and crackles like a high temperature cutting torch (thermate) if it's energy is used in a confined space thus an explosion is created, there is no energy left to make molten steel.

I don't believe Richard Gage, or any of them, they are all making a lot of money out of 9/11,

The plane did not morph into the building.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 09:40 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 09:42 #14

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7182
  • Likes received: 1556
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
The plane did not morph into the building.

When everything fails, just deny the images. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 09:44 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
I don't deny the images, the images are real, they are effected by resolution, it's you that is denying that.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 09:51 #16

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7182
  • Likes received: 1556
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
I don't deny the images, the images are real,

Real CGI indeed. :thumbup:
they are effected by resolution, it's you that is denying that.

Material properties do not depend on "resolution" and "resolution" has nothing to do with this. If you'd have a 230x150px camera it would be as impossible as with a 6,000,000 megapixel Hasselblatt.

Study some physics, you make a fool out of yourself. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 09:52 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 09:58 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
The absurdity of your narrative is that these CGI spooks placed people with video cameras all about the towers and then put CGI planes in all of their camera shots, all perfectly lined up confirming the different angles of filming.They all were filming nothing and faking reactions, and reactions of other people near by (who also needed to be spooks) they also needed to fake a jet plane sound, and all the witnesses that came forward were all CIA spooks. They organised all this, with no real plane being there BUT then they release footage on CNN of the CGI plane so poorly done, so sloppy, that they have wasted their time organising the entire event as they could not stop the CGI plane, which they would have had as much time as they liked to have perfected from ''morphing'' with the building. :larf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 10:05 #18

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7182
  • Likes received: 1556
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
all
all
all
all
all
all
all
entire
:larf:

Obsessed by absolutism, Cousin_Freaky?

There were only a couple of shots broadcasted by "so-called amateurs". All working for the same MSM who perpetraited this whold theatre piece.

Buy a physics book, it's Saturday, you may learn something. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 10:06 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
Nearly every, if not every post that you have made on this topic contains an insult, means that you are trying to shore up your argument by insulting me.


Material properties do not depend on "resolution" and "resolution" has nothing to do with this. If you'd have a 230x150px camera it would be as impossible as with a 6,000,000 megapixel Hasselblatt.

If an object ie a plane, is travelling at 400mph+ banking and has the sun reflecting off of it, without a high quality professionally operated camera, the fast moving banking reflective object can appear to distort.

As is seen on the 9/11 gif that you posted, I am not in denial of that fact. :thumbup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 10:08 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CGI -Explosives or Jets in Buildings ? 30 Apr 2016 10:26 #20

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
Gaia, I would actually be interested to read about how you think that these CGI spooks would have been sitting in their operation room, their technical facility, or wherever they did these CGI images. They created the images but did not notice that they had accidentally morphed the plane into the building or made the wing seem to disappear, surely even someone making simple photoshop mock ups on a forum would notice ''oh dam look, I've done it wrong, a bit of it seems to disappear and then the things morph together'' as if you think that the CIA or whatnot have employed the worst CGI spooks available to shore up their narrative.

Think of it in another scenario, I want to get a tattoo, I have all the money and resource to hand, do I go to a top class tattooist for my tattoo or do I go to someone who makes a mess of my tattoo and does not even notice their own mistakes, ie some of my tattoo has blended in with my skin colour, it can not be seen. :twitch:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 13:33 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.