Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Secret Space Program Whistleblowers

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 14:06 #1

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
I believe there are secret space programs with extremely advanced technology which interact with extraterrestrials.

I used to not even think UFOs were real, but after 9/11 everything in my worldview changed.

There is a subscription website based in the U.S. called Gaia that has featured the weekly interview program Cosmic Disclosure since 2015. Whistleblower Corey Goode has been featured. He is still being featured, and now an additional whistleblower, Emery Smith, is being featured.

I subscribe to Gaia and have 3 videos per month that I can post on a forum so non-subscribers can view them.

Here is the latest episode. Once someone clicks on the link, the video will be available for viewing for 48 hours:

The roundtable continues as the discussion delves even deeper into the partial disclosure strategy keeping the public away from the truth. Corey Goode and Emery Smith discuss, with David Wilcock, the technologies used to keep the public asleep and distracted. They explore technology such as hard-light holograms, how the elite transfer consciousness, Delta Waving and the cutting edge of cloning.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
Featuring: Corey Goode, Emery Smith
Video Language: English

give.gaia.com/cjhvz5p43001i01t7y5rn8pit
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: oz93666

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 14:27 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Welcome to the forum.

What makes you think there is a "secret space program" and extraterrestrials visiting us?

I don't have any connection to that site you mention, by the way.

Cheers.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 17:02 #3

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gaia wrote:
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks.
What makes you think there is a "secret space program" and extraterrestrials visiting us?
I discovered 9/11 Truth about ten years ago, and have been researching alternative history and alternative science and technology ever since. The first source that I recall listening to was Stewart Swerdlow, a black project survivor, who made me aware of the extraterrestrial presence. His testimony is from first-hand experience. I use my intuition when I judge the veracity of first-hand testimony; I found him to be credible.

I learned of Cosmic Disclosure on another forum. I have done the same thing with Corey Goode and Emery Smith. I find them both to be credible.

I also viewed the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure years ago.
Citizen Hearing on Disclosure
Published on Oct 21, 2013

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure was a great success. We brought 40 researchers and military/agency/political witnesses to the National Press Club in Washington to testify for 30 hours over 5 days before 6 former members of the U. S. Congress regarding events and evidence for extraterrestrial related phenomena since 1947.

The following is Day 1 Sessions AM and PM in full DVD quality. . .

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 19:23 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The problem with a secret "space program" is that there needs to be a space program anyway.

"Credibility" of "witnesses" aside, do you believe mankind can go into space?
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 20:23 #5

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gaia wrote:

We're already there, as you must be able to guess, by the fact that I've posted whistleblower testimony.

It is a huge research topic that people must pursue on the internet, because the mainstream media is very complicit in covering it up.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 20:58 #6

• Exorcist
Connect Dots is an agent for a group of JewSA (((Conmen))) trying to indoctrinate the gullible with Alien/UFO Bull$hit.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 21:14 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Gaia wrote:

We're already there...

Really?? How do you know that is the case?
the fact that I've posted whistleblower testimony.

It is a fact that you have posted something. It however is not a fact that what those people say is "whistleblower" "testimony".

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 22:03 #8

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gaia wrote:
It however is not a fact that what those people say is "whistleblower" "testimony".

It's not a debatable topic. Credibility of whistleblowers is a matter of personal opinion. I don't care what your opinion is; I have my own.

Seekers who are interested will watch the videos I have offered, and that's why I've posted them.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 22:19 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Gaia wrote:
It however is not a fact that what those people say is "whistleblower" "testimony".

It's not a debatable topic. Credibility of whistleblowers is a matter of personal opinion. I don't care what your opinion is; I have my own.

Seekers who are interested will watch the videos I have offered, and that's why I've posted them.

It is not a debatable topic? As in a taboo?

What makes you believe mankind has been into space or ever will go there?

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 23:06 #10

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gaia wrote:

No, not as in a taboo.

Personal opinion about whether someone is telling the truth cannot be debated, in my opinion.

It's up to each person whether or not to listen to testimony and then to decide what they think for themselves. If you're not interested in doing that, that's your choice.

Forums are not only for debate. They are also a resource for open-minded seekers. Those are the people I'm interested in reaching.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 01 Jun 2018 23:15 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Gaia wrote:

No, not as in a taboo.

Personal opinion about whether someone is telling the truth cannot be debated, in my opinion.

It's up to each person whether or not to listen to testimony and then to decide what they think for themselves. If you're not interested in doing that, that's your choice.

Forums are not only for debate. They are also a resource for open-minded seekers. Those are the people I'm interested in reaching.

It is not about "debate" or "opinions", it is about what is possible or not.

If space travel is not possible, it is irrelevant to consider a "secret" "space program". Just as it is useless to think about "nuclear suitcase bombs owned by Uncle Kim", if nuclear bombs cannot even exist.

Hence my question; what makes you so certain that mankind can travel into space anyway?

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 02 Jun 2018 04:01 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Just came across this coincidentally....

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 02 Jun 2018 04:37 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
And this...

Exorcist wrote:
Connect Dots is an agent for a group of JewSA (((Conmen))) trying to indoctrinate the gullible with Alien/UFO Bull$hit.

The above are hybrid (no pun intended) ideas that link the money masters to ET's

Dont shoot the messenger, im just pointing out... the vids are out there.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 02 Jun 2018 10:06 #14

• Exorcist
Is Nov's Garage in Area 51 ?........... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 02 Jun 2018 10:19 #15

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Gaia wrote:
Hence my question; what makes you so certain that mankind can travel into space anyway?

After absorbing and getting over the shock of 9/11 Truth, I stopped believing supposed authority figures in mainstream everything, including science and technology. One of my new sources that I discovered years ago was Col. Tom Bearden. Another source was the work of Nikola Tesla. Every square inch of the universe is full of energy, and it can be tapped.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 02 Jun 2018 14:49 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Connect Dots wrote:
I stopped believing supposed authority figures
new sources that I discovered years ago was Col. Tom Bearden.

Seriously...? :hmm:
Another source was the work of Nikola Tesla.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 02 Jun 2018 15:18 #17

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:

Gaia, you lose all credibility when you post this sort of video from a person called "John Le Bon"

When I looked at his video list .... nothing about Zionism and the ruling financial elite.

Instead this LOL:

Are The 'Evil Elite' Really Just Epic Trolls?

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2018 15:25 by Roastie.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 02 Jun 2018 15:54 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Exorcist wrote:
Is Nov's Garage in Area 51 ?........... :lmao:

I wish... the poor exchange rate, ever increasing shipping costs and GST + import duty on parts is a killer... if i was in Nevada then summit would ship orders over a hundred for free and id not pay any of that other crap. :hahano:

I did wear my hair like Mulder back in the 90's though, (a workmate used to call me Mulder) ... and I had a crush on Scully.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 02 Jun 2018 16:01 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:

Gaia, you lose all credibility when you post this sort of video from a person called "John Le Bon"

When I looked at his video list .... nothing about Zionism and the ruling financial elite.

Instead this LOL:

Are The 'Evil Elite' Really Just Epic Trolls?

I have personally talked with John le Bon many times and I agree he is not an ideal guy. But his video about Tesla is strong and that is what it is about.

He showed the Barbara Spectre witch in one of his videos and talked about other influential jews.

I disagree with a lot of his views, and he with mine. His breakdown of "Alternative Hero" Tesla is what it is about.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 14 Jul 2018 08:16 #20

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Connect Dots wrote:
I believe there are secret space programs with extremely advanced technology which interact with extraterrestrials... .

You'd better believe it !!!

I've been studying this subject for the past few years , and I'm in no doubt it's very real ...It's The most important information out there ....And a natural extension of the subjects truthers usually look into ....

Let me give a brief overview , off the top of my head , and CD can correct me if he thinks I've made any errors ....

We need to go back to the NAZIS ... they were the first to get anti gravity tech ... working with the reptilians they escaped to Antarctica after WWII, ...the NAZIS Kicked Admiral Byrd's arse in 1947, using UFO type craft , when he was sent to investigate ...

By the end of the 40"s the NAZIS had a base on the moon

The Americans were working out the tech themselves from downed UFO's and their Alien contacts , they were on the moon ten years later with their own UFO type craft .....Apollo was faked .

Today, 60 years later there are MILLIONS of humans off world ,moon mars ceries and beyond the solar system , vast fleets of NWO craft . Most of the personnel are slaves abducted from earth , working in NWO off world empire ... the NAZIS are a separate group , they trade with the NWO ...slaves for tech ...

The SSP (NWO , illuminati , Secret Space Program) also trade with over 100 different ET groups , slaves for tech ...

Strong rumours that a "solar event" is iminent ... it will knock the control grid for 6 , the EMP will disable the AI mind control we are all under , it will also cause a poll shift , tidal waves hurricane winds...

Keep the videos coming CD , I'm very interested in these , since I'm not a member of Gaia.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare