Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Secret Space Program Whistleblowers

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 14 Jul 2018 11:18 #21

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1659
  • Likes received: 889
You could say there was a secret 'inner-space' programme which uses psychic and psychological techniques learned and acquired over thousands of years, to open inner portals in the mind in order to contact extra-dimensional alien demonic entities.

But as for the evidence for an advanced secret space programme it just doesn't exist and where it is presented is often shown to be a failure to understand astrophysics or the particularities of opitical images.

However, I would be happy for you to present your evidence which shows any examples of advanced secret space technology. I have an open mind but I looked into it a couple of years ago and soon found that the evidence was wholly unrepresentative of reality.

When you say things like the Nazis had a base on the Moon in the 1940's you are just removing people farther and farther from reality.

This is one of the purposes of disinformation, to remove people from the reality of a situation and send them dancing around chasing fantasies and delusions until they are confused and probably a little bit barmy.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2018 11:23 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 14 Jul 2018 13:52 #22

  • oz93666
  • oz93666's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
  • Posts: 138
  • Likes received: 50
As for evidence the closest we come is the many whistleblowers now coming forward , these all have to be deluded /mind controlled/ or telling the truth ...Having watchsd many hours of testimony my gut tells me it's true ....

But not only that ....it's what we should expect to be going on ...Even the most sceptical must agree the secret government has been working on downed UFOs , back engineering them for decades ....According to Bob Lazar they had anti gravity figured out when he was working for them in the 70s ... once you have that the rest is easy ... and obviously they would go into space in a big way , financed by the trillions unaccounted for from the pentagon budget ...... It all makes perfect sense, and it would be very strange if they weren't doing this!

The best way into this is to listen to the story of one of these whistleblowers .... Tony Rodrigues is very interesting , when he was 9 years old he crossed the son of a high ranking illuminati member , as a result he was abducted , was forced to work in the drug and sex trade on Earth , in his late teens he was taken off world to serve as a slave in the SSP ...fascinating story ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 14 Jul 2018 14:42 #23

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1659
  • Likes received: 889
Interviews with cranks and CIA disinfo goons isn't my idea of evidence.

If you can't actually offer any evidence in a few sentences or at most a paragraph, then maybe there isn't any......
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 14 Jul 2018 16:34 #24

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Gaia wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
I stopped believing supposed authority figures
new sources that I discovered years ago was Col. Tom Bearden.

Seriously...? :hmm:
Another source was the work of Nikola Tesla.


I dunno what this guy is sposed to be exposing Gaia??

I watched the video earlier & listened to his blog & was a complete waste of time. :dunno:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 15 Jul 2018 02:47 #25

  • oz93666
  • oz93666's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
  • Posts: 138
  • Likes received: 50
Laura Eisenhower is the granddaughter of ex president Dwight D Eisenhower the 34th president of the US



In this rapidfire interview she tells the story , of , how ten years ago she was the victim of a 'honey trap' ....someone she though she met by chance , and had a relationship with , was in fact sent to her by a government group recruiting volunteers to expand an already existing colony on Mars ...

She declined to go , and believes those who did go are now trapped on Mars , essentially slaves of the secret government (illuminati) ...

Laura has been having ET experiences from a young age , and has a broad understanding of the secret government , mind control , and the SSP.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 15 Jul 2018 02:59 #26

  • oz93666
  • oz93666's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
  • Posts: 138
  • Likes received: 50
Truthspoon wrote:
Interviews with cranks and CIA disinfo goons isn't my idea of evidence.

If you can't actually offer any evidence in a few sentences or at most a paragraph, then maybe there isn't any......

I would guess you accept as beyond reasonable doubt that Savile was a child molester ???

But if I was to ask for the evidence , you have none , just a lot of hearsay , nonetheless common sense tells us he was ...

The same with the SSP ... except there's much much more hearsay ... just that people have been taught that ufos and aliens are just movie sci-fi , the public have been pre programmed to dismiss it.
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2018 03:00 by oz93666.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 15 Jul 2018 21:09 #27

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2797
  • Likes received: 1444
oz93666 wrote:
Laura Eisenhower is the granddaughter of ex president Dwight D Eisenhower the 34th president of the US


In this rapidfire interview she tells the story , of , how ten years ago she was the victim of a 'honey trap' ....someone she though she met by chance , and had a relationship with , was in fact sent to her by a government group recruiting volunteers to expand an already existing colony on Mars ...

She declined to go , and believes those who did go are now trapped on Mars , essentially slaves of the secret government (illuminati) ...

Laura has been having ET experiences from a young age , and has a broad understanding of the secret government , mind control , and the SSP.

Trip to Mars 1962

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2018 21:11 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 11 Mar 2019 12:33 #28

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Online
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up. Now it's up to we the people to uncover lies.
  • Posts: 160
  • Likes received: 31
oz93666 wrote:
Keep the videos coming CD , I'm very interested in these , since I'm not a member of Gaia.

I joined Truth Zone in May 2018 but I was away for several months.

I'm just discovering the above post.

I've learned it's better to share my Gaia video links in private message rather than publicly, so that random clicks won't cause the video to not actually be seen by an interested party.

I was going to send oz93666 a link in a private message, but I see he or she has not visited for six months.

So, I'd rather share it with an active member.

I have a link for an interview of Emery Smith by investigative journalist Paola Harris. The interview took place at Conscious Life Expo 2019.

If you would like this link, which I'm glad to share here rather than with disinterested friends or family, send me a private message and I'll reply with the link.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers 11 Mar 2019 13:00 #29

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Online
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up. Now it's up to we the people to uncover lies.
  • Posts: 160
  • Likes received: 31
novum wrote:
And this...

Here is an interview of Paul Hellyer:
THE HANNIBAL TV
Published on Aug 14, 2017


Former Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer on Disclosure & more!
Recorded at his residence in Toronto 08/12/2017

Former Canadian Minister of Defense, author and Minister of Transport, the honorable Paul Hellyer does an in-depth interview with "The HANNIBAL TV" discussing his extensive careers working in Parliament, with the Government, in the military and Politics. His thoughts on the 3 Prime Ministers of Canada he worked directly with. What has made him so passionate about the disclosure subject, why he is convinced the US Government knows more about UFO's and alien beings then they let on to the public, why he believes there is Alien interest in atomic warfare, why mainstream media mostly takes the position that UFO's are a joke, his response to public criticism about his beliefs, thoughts on the Sept 11 attack in New York and much more!

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.