Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Electric Universe

The Electric Universe 23 Nov 2018 23:20 #1

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
The electric universe, the latest talk for Rich Planet.

INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy, Voltaire

The Electric Universe 25 Nov 2018 18:45 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I first watched this a few months back, the guy's experiments are amazing,

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2018 05:04 by Frothy.

The Electric Universe 27 Nov 2018 05:31 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Btw anyone looking for the other parts 4 5 6 7 of the above presentations won't find them anytime soon.
Where can I find the part 4 and later parts of the film on primer fields?
Hello, and thank you for your comment.

It’s a very good one, as well as being the question I’m asked most often. (Although it was one of the first ones I asked as well.)

The 4th video in the series is in fact finished. Completed in early Autumn last year it focuses mainly on the Sun and David’s theories on how stellar formation and stellar mechanics truly work. One example is the suggestion that nuclear fusion takes place NOT in the core of the Sun, but in it’s corona. He supports this by quoting extreme temperature readings in the corona, greater than those predicted to be in the core. He has made the statement many times previously that he believes the core’s temperature is much lower than currently predicted.

Unfortunately though, the last time I spoke to David he had no current intentions on releasing the video any time in the near future.

One of the reasons he mentioned for this a while back was a concern for some of the research groups around the world experimenting with his theories in ways he felt were irresponsible or unenlightened to the true understandings of what his discoveries meant.

At the same time, if you were to check the internet you would see that at the time he was getting frustrated with some of the internet trolls out there trying to give him c**p. The thing is though, if you continue reading the same posts, you would also notice that there were some very good legitimate questions being asked where he had no problems discussing the intricacies of his discovery. Rest assured, his departure and refusal to release the rest of the series are due to reasons like this, NOT that there are any flaws with his interpretation of the data. Besides, at that time, the lab had just finished their project and things were really starting to take on a world of their own.

We can only hope that David changes his mind sometime soon, and I’ll do what I can to see if there’s been any change in his opinion of whether or not to do so, but until then, we’re just going to have to take what we have so far and see what we can do with it from here. One thing I’ve discovered is that a theory of everything is more than possible when using the basics of Primer Field theory. (Although I understand it completely, I’m just not the greatest at putting it all down on paper.) I know that some of them seem a bit off the wall and unfinished, but try reading some of the pieces on PF theory I’ve written here at thesingularityeffect.

Again, I thank you for your comment and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,
Richard
thesingularityeffect.wordpress.com
thesingularityeffect.wordpress.com/what-i-think-the-primer-fields/primer-fields/

The Electric Universe 14 Jan 2019 15:36 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Here's a series of short videos called; Discourses on an Alien Sky, presented by David Talbott, Think there's 40.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwOAYhBuU3UeFB-ygaH63Seg6r6C_dtqB
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2019 16:15 by Frothy.

The Electric Universe 15 Jan 2019 16:13 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
These are three documentary films also by David Talbot....

Quite long but worthy.

Symbols of an Alien Sky (Full Documentary)

Episode 2 Symbols of an Alien Sky: The Lightning Scarred Planet, Mars (Full Documentary)

Episode 3 Symbols of an Alien Sky: The Electric Comet (Full Documentary)
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2019 16:15 by Frothy.

The Electric Universe 13 May 2019 22:48 #6

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
There is a new series "Electric Universe" on Gaia:
Take a step back in time, 10,000 years ago, when the solar system was vastly different than it is now. All across the globe, ancient tales offer similar accounts of a sky we would not recognize on planet we would not know as home. By examining the mythology from many of these ancient cultures, paired with an understanding of forbidden electromagnetic theories, Wallace Thornhill and Ev Cochrane construct a forgotten history of our planet and civilization. Along the way, we uncover the secrets of an electric universe, where vast magnetic fields and immense strands of lighting construct stars and planets on a cosmic scale. Could all of this be deeply embedded in our biology and genetic codes, explaining some of the greatest fears that we all share?

www.gaia.com/series/electric-universe

The link to the following video will work for 24 hours after it is clicked. If someone misses it, I can post another link later:

From stars to human bodies, electrical connections run through everything. Wallace Thornhill and Ev Cochrane explore what ancient civilizations knew about our connection to the universe, through the sun, and the latest scientific discoveries confirming these celestial bonds to the galaxy. Ancient monuments, aligned to the movements of the sun, tell us the significance of ancient solar worship and give us a better understanding of the universe we live in. As NASA continues to explore our solar system, scientific evidence reveals the electromagnetic connections between the galaxy and our sun, which extends to all forms of life on our planet.

Instructor/Host: Ev Cochrane, Wallace Thornhill
Video Language: English

give.gaia.com/cjvmwb1oi00aw01p8gha4xpkx

The Electric Universe 14 May 2019 13:09 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The electric universe theory also links into the ancient cataclysm theory of Robert Schoch who postulates about solar flares being the culprits of destruction regrading the younger dryas periods.
Last Edit: 14 May 2019 13:11 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare