Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Recent Interview of a Secret Space Program Whistleblower

Recent Interview of a Secret Space Program Whistleblower 08 May 2019 13:08 #1

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
I am a Corey Goode supporter. I followed his testimony on Gaia, which began in 2015.

Here is a recent three-part interview of him, which takes place April 14, 2019 while in Hawaii for a conference called Cosmic Waves.
Edge of Wonder
Premiered Apr 26, 2019

In this part 1 of 3 on Edge of Wonder with Corey Goode, we cover exclusive content on how the lost City of #Atlantis is connected to #Antarctica our own Moon and even Mars. And how all of this relates back to the pre-Adamites.

Corey Goode also covers new information about the structure and the building of the moon in which he has never shared before as well more information on the situation with Antarctica and even the Grand Canyon. And all of this seems to be the battleground for Disclosure with #DeepState.

Edge of Wonder
Premiered May 3, 2019

Are there really #aliens that live deep in the Inner Earth, or Agartha, who are helping the human race against the dreaded Draco Reptilians? In this 2nd part interview with insider and whistleblower Corey Goode, we dive deep on who the Inner Earth Beings are, what their mission is, and more importantly where they came from.

We also talk about the overall plan of the Dracos and how the#mandelaeffect could be caused by #TimeTravel finally, leading up to what some are calling in the community the great solar flash.

Edge of Wonder
Premiered 16 hours ago

In our most con_troversial to date with Insider Corey Goode, we dive deep into how the Rockefeller’s and Rothschild’s have infiltrated the entire #UFO #Disclosure community and how some of the top people in the community have ties that go back to the #DeepState.

We also get into why technology is being suppressed, Qanon document dumps, the deep state tactics, and the Rockefeller civil wa_r!

Last Edit: 08 May 2019 13:09 by Connect Dots. Reason: Typo
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Recent Interview of a Secret Space Program Whistleblower 09 May 2019 11:37 #2

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
I am a Corey Goode supporter. I followed his testimony on Gaia, which began in 2015.
I also respect the work of Jay Weidner, who is the producer of the series Corey Goode was featured in, "Cosmic Disclosure." (Another whistleblower, Jason Rice, is featured at present.)

Here he is talking about the smear campaign that Corey has been the target of:
SphereBeing Alliance
Published on May 8, 2019

Jay Weidner discussing the vetting process of Corey Goode prior to the hit show Cosmic Disclosure. This is from Eclipse of Disclosure 2017.

Among numerous species of life in the cosmos, sphere beings are one of them.

Corey is a spokesperson for this alliance of beings who want we the people on planet Earth to free ourselves from mind control and fear. The "About" page of the YouTube channel "SphereBeing Alliance":
Description

Learn more of Corey’s experiences with 70+ episodes of “Cosmic Disclosure”, hosted by David Wilcock:
www.gaia.com/coreygoode

Watch the 1st EPISODE FREE! www.gaia.com/cosmic1
And the 2nd, too! www.gaia.com/cosmic2

Identified as an intuitive empath (IE), Corey Goode was recruited through one of the MILAB programs at the young age of six. (MILAB is a term coined for the military abduction of a person that indoctrinates and trains them for any number of military black ops programs.) Goode trained and served in the MILABprogram from 1976-1986/87. Toward the end of his time at MILAB he was assigned to fill an IE support role for a rotating Earth Delegate Seat (shared by secret earth government groups) in a “human-type” ET SuperFederation Council.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCa5Lacw0dS1fgSb9_kkVVlg/about
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Recent Interview of a Secret Space Program Whistleblower 09 May 2019 16:48 #3

• Treebeard
  • Fresh Member
they are all frauds. Tompkins (dead now), Goode, Weidner, Basiago, etc.

Recent Interview of a Secret Space Program Whistleblower 09 May 2019 17:38 #4

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Treebeard wrote:
they are all frauds. Tompkins (dead now), Goode, Weidner, Basiago, etc.
What do you base that on?

Recent Interview of a Secret Space Program Whistleblower 10 May 2019 01:28 #5

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
I also respect the work of Jay Weidner . . .
But not any more.

I've just discovered that he has turned on Corey Goode.

Jay Weidner has probably caved to pressure.

The Deep State does not want full disclosure, because it will mean exposure of the reality of free energy.

Supporters of Corey Goode's mission are working for full disclosure.

Recent Interview of a Secret Space Program Whistleblower 11 May 2019 00:11 #6

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
I've just discovered that he has turned on Corey Goode.

Infighting is so depressing.

I'm glad to see this cordial conversation between David Wilcock, who brought Corey Goode into the Gaia organization, and was the host of Cosmic Disclosure when Corey was there, and Corey Goode. There is an upcoming conference in August that they'll both be speaking at:
SphereBeing Alliance
Premiered May 9, 2019

TEASER of the first interview with David and Corey alone on camera since they stopped doing their weekly show nearly a year ago. David Wilcock to be the keynote speaker at Dimensions of Disclosure.

www.DimensionsOfDisclousure.com

Recent Interview of a Secret Space Program Whistleblower 14 May 2019 17:35 #7

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:

In this episode of Cosmic Disclosure on Gaia, Corey Goode is given the opportunity to tell his own story as host of the episode:
SphereBeing Alliance
Published on Jan 8, 2018

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare