Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mars Rover Image May 2019 - 3d Object With Square Indent & Human Skulls??

Mars Rover Image May 2019 - 3d Object With Square Indent & Human Skulls?? 23 May 2019 03:51 #1

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mars Rover Image May 2019 - 3d Object With Square Indent & Human Skulls?? 23 May 2019 05:38 #2

• peacenik
  • Immortal
We're going to find out soon enough. Trump has made US Space Command a reality.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Mars Rover Image May 2019 - 3d Object With Square Indent & Human Skulls?? 23 May 2019 06:56 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:
Trump ... US Space ... reality.

:shemused: :shemused: :shemused: :shemused:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Mars Rover Image May 2019 - 3d Object With Square Indent & Human Skulls?? 23 May 2019 08:43 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
The Klingons, Romulans and Borgs better not mess with Don-

Mars Rover Image May 2019 - 3d Object With Square Indent & Human Skulls?? 23 May 2019 20:08 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
The Klingons, Romulans and Borgs better not mess with Don-

Yep, the Space command is to be another arm of the armed forces, just like the US army, Coast Guard, Air force, Marines.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Mars Rover Image May 2019 - 3d Object With Square Indent & Human Skulls?? 27 May 2019 11:31 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Martin Timothy wrote:
I've zoomed in even further, check out the background.

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 27 May 2019 11:36 by Frothy.

Mars Rover Image May 2019 - 3d Object With Square Indent & Human Skulls?? 27 May 2019 17:20 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Is this a Rorschach test?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 27 May 2019 17:21 by Rocco.

Mars Rover Image May 2019 - 3d Object With Square Indent & Human Skulls?? 28 May 2019 00:52 #8

Frothy wrote:
[post=328841]
I've zoomed in even further, check out the background.

I take that to mean you have discerned the object is part of a larger structure which discounting pixelation is revealed in the enlargement..

mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/n/4689/1N544463954EFFCXI4P1985R0M1.HTML

You could be right .. the background to the Metal Bracket & Flange from Opportunity Sol 4689 above when processed with computer image enhancement software, resolves into a mass of machinery which to my eye bears certain resemblance to the pumping systems one might encounter in oil refineries.

mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/f/3063/1F400109181EFFBVM5P1229L0M1.HTML

Terry Stokely @ MAA who posted the Mars Snake from Op Sol 3063 onto YouTube says he can see "machinery" as well .. I found it more difficult to discern particularly in the enlargement, though sometimes I get his drift when viewing the thumbnail insert .. we all know you "get nuthin' for nuthin" you have to put in effort for this stuff, thanx for the reply :)
Last Edit: 28 May 2019 00:59 by Martin Timothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare