Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Something moved on the Moon?

Something moved on the Moon? 01 Jul 2019 21:17 #21

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2955
  • Likes received: 344
The pic quality is absolute crap so it's pointless discussing them any more. The original poster could at least have given us the exact coordinates so we could have looked at the area in crisp clear HD via Hubble or orbiters.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 02 Jul 2019 03:11 #22

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
It's clear enough to see the object has changed location relating to the craters surrounding it, it's as simple as that. I even marked out certain crater formations near by so that the relocation of the subject matter is obvious.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 02 Jul 2019 12:17 #23

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2089
  • Likes received: 897
*crickets*
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 02 Jul 2019 19:28 #24

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
lol, the EDL are trolling a thread about the moon


:sokay:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 05 Jul 2019 16:28 #25

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1741
  • Likes received: 952
Frothy, you really are just a worthless shit factory.

I just wonder how a human life can go so tragically wrong.

A dead dog has more intrinsic merit and worth than you.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2019 16:32 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 05 Jul 2019 16:53 #26

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2089
  • Likes received: 897
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy, you really are just a worthless shit factory.

I just wonder how a human life can go so tragically wrong.

A dead dog has more intrinsic merit and worth than you.

And he knows it. Still, his rot has set in once again so hell have yet another meltdown and hopefully fuck off for as long as it takes to get banned from the next platform he infects.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 05 Jul 2019 19:11 #27

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
Lux Interior wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy, you really are just a worthless shit factory.

I just wonder how a human life can go so tragically wrong.

A dead dog has more intrinsic merit and worth than you.

And he knows it. Still, his rot has set in once again so hell have yet another meltdown and hopefully fuck off for as long as it takes to get banned from the next platform he infects.

Haven;t you got your PakiZone to post in, instead of dribbling your nonsense over the entire forum?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 05 Jul 2019 19:13 #28

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy, you really are just a worthless shit factory.

You're so anally minded, probably got OCD, as well as the bi-polar crisis in your ..erm..........'life'.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2019 19:13 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 05 Jul 2019 20:12 #29

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2089
  • Likes received: 897
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy, you really are just a worthless shit factory.

You're so anally minded, probably got OCD, as well as the bi-polar crisis in your ..erm..........'life'.

Hahaha, and he's off....
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 05 Jul 2019 20:12 #30

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2955
  • Likes received: 344
Speaking of the moon, Arthur C. Clarke writes in one of his books that although the high jump record on earth is just over 7 feet, that doesn't mean that on the moon (where gravity is 6 times less) a jumper would be able to clear a bar 42 feet high. (6 x 7 =42).
In fact, Clarke continues, the jumper would only be able to clear 30 feet on the moon.
Why not 42 feet? Any TZ member care to explain it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 04:35 #31

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
Ugh wrote:
Speaking of the moon, Arthur C. Clarke writes in one of his books that although the high jump record on earth is just over 7 feet, that doesn't mean that on the moon (where gravity is 6 times less) a jumper would be able to clear a bar 42 feet high. (6 x 7 =42).
In fact, Clarke continues, the jumper would only be able to clear 30 feet on the moon.
Why not 42 feet? Any TZ member care to explain it?

Idk where he got the figure of 30ft from but the jumper wouldn't be able to achieve as much spring action for take off because there is less gravity, the momentum from the run up needs to be relocated into spring action following a knee bend with the help of gravity, where gravity is less the jumper would need to waste more of their run up momentum on the downward knee bend and have less for the spring motion take off.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2019 04:41 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 04:38 #32

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
Lux Interior wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy, you really are just a worthless shit factory.

You're so anally minded, probably got OCD, as well as the bi-polar crisis in your ..erm..........'life'.

Hahaha, and he's off....

Oh dear, the EDL have run out of puff.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 07:01 #33

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1741
  • Likes received: 952
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy, you really are just a worthless shit factory.

You're so anally minded, probably got OCD, as well as the bi-polar crisis in your ..erm..........'life'.

You're projecting hard and it's a sad sight. All I said is you're a shit factory and you dredge up all this personal tragedy from your own experience of anuses and mental illness.

It goes without saying that you're a loser, a loser without even like minded people to talk to, so all you are left with is the option to abuse strangers, like a scraggly town centre cider tramp.

Get a wash and trim your beard you scruffy smelly bastard.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2019 08:25 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 10:02 #34

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
^ Dark Side Of The Spoon, ie the horrific face of bi-polarism is resurfacing...it'll all be over in a few days and Spoony will be wondering why everyone just can't get along and unite against the common foe, 'the Edomite chief and his people' that's when he gets all weepy and pitiful.

In the meantime it looks like it's going to be another momentous crash before the self reflection kicks in, followed by the sniffles.



Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2019 10:08 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 11:31 #35

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
Anyways, here's another couple of images depicting the relocation (movement) of the subject matter in the o/p





beforeitsnews.com/v3/beyond-science/2019/2453074.html
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 12:01 #36

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2089
  • Likes received: 897
Frothy wrote:
^ Dark Side Of The Spoon, ie the horrific face of bi-polarism is resurfacing...it'll all be over in a few days and Spoony will be wondering why everyone just can't get along and unite against the common foe, 'the Edomite chief and his people' that's when he gets all weepy and pitiful.

In the meantime it looks like it's going to be another momentous crash before the self reflection kicks in, followed by the sniffles.




Defo projection, another slam dunk for mental instability and self loathing, Frothy stares into the abyss once more.
Up the meds little one :sokay:
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 12:45 #37

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
''Defo'' lol......you're like a 12 yr old child.


Anyway run along kebab boy, you have chores to perform for your English masters.





''slurp slurp gag gag''


:lolplac:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 14:22 #38

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1741
  • Likes received: 952
Frothy wrote:

In the meantime it looks like it's going to be another momentous crash before the self reflection kicks in, followed by the sniffles.




I'm genuinely not interested in your pitiful projecting and cry for help.

Just stop being an asshole all the time and life will get better and you will be able to forge real human relationships and even perhaps make some friends so you won't be reduced to coming here all the time.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 16:09 #39

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:

In the meantime it looks like it's going to be another momentous crash before the self reflection kicks in, followed by the sniffles.




I'm genuinely not interested in your pitiful projecting and cry for help.

Just stop being an asshole all the time and life will get better and you will be able to forge real human relationships and even perhaps make some friends so you won't be reduced to coming here all the time.

Okay I'll go and seek help, what's the phone number for the Edomite chief?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something moved on the Moon? 06 Jul 2019 17:24 #40

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1741
  • Likes received: 952
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:

In the meantime it looks like it's going to be another momentous crash before the self reflection kicks in, followed by the sniffles.




I'm genuinely not interested in your pitiful projecting and cry for help.

Just stop being an asshole all the time and life will get better and you will be able to forge real human relationships and even perhaps make some friends so you won't be reduced to coming here all the time.

Okay I'll go and seek help, what's the phone number for the Edomite chief?

Very weak.

The Edomites hijacked Judaism around 500 BC. It's a matter of historical fact.

This is what John the Apostle meant when he said ...' they call themselves Jews but do lie...'

If this is the best you can do to insult me then your game is weak.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2019 17:27 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.