Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So you think it was faked huh?

So you think it was faked huh? 08 Sep 2019 15:24 #1

• TG
  • LMFAO at the weirdo getting banned.
Couldn't resist seeing if the same evasion is rife as everywhere else.

The topic of this thread is how did they do it if it was faked.

I'll start with just one single piece of Apollo 17 footage analysed in two videos. Both videos of the same sequence occur within a 1hr unbroken sequence of footage. Video 1 has been analysed to show that Gene Cernan is moving with perfect motion relative to 1.62m s ²

Here it is.....

Now, this is where you talk about wires, even though there is no centre of gravity jerkiness as the "wire" moves with the supported person. However, this is where I show the next video, a piece of kicked regolith hits the deck at the same time as Cernan. Wow, slamdunk.

How did they do it then? Because unless the soil is on wires, or he is Mr Bouncy, that was filmed in 1/6th gravity.
Laxative Interior - full of shit and nothing to say. Frothy - thick as fuck but too thick to know it. This forum should be called the twat-zone.
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2019 15:26 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

So you think it was faked huh? 08 Sep 2019 15:28 #2

• TG
How did they light that vast area, evenly, with single shadows, really bright, with a dark sky in the late 60s/70s?

Any takers?
Laxative Interior - full of shit and nothing to say. Frothy - thick as fuck but too thick to know it. This forum should be called the twat-zone.

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 01:12 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
They lit the area using the sun shining out of their own arses
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2019 01:12 by MrAnderson.

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 14:26 #4

• TG
MrAnderson wrote:

No. They used the Sun, it happened to be out the whole time they were on the Moon. It explains all the evidence. No other lighting comes even remotely close. Their arses were covered with spacesuits and the use of plural denotes more than one light source, when provably there was always just the one. :ownd:

God forbid anyone of you space ignorant people will actually debate any of the presented evidence huh?

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 14:56 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Only people who want their space phantasies to be true (gullible believers) or agents for lies would push the ridiculous clownesque Apollo footage.

They even admitted on air when they faked Apollo 16.

:ownd:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 15:43 #6

• TG
Gaia wrote:
Only people who want their space phantasies to be true (gullible believers) or agents for lies would push the ridiculous clownesque Apollo footage.

Lots of noise, hot air but once again another HB comes along and avoids the actual evidence. Any chance you can address the OP?
They even admitted on air when they faked Apollo 16. :ownd:

Haha, no they didn't. After you've addressed the content, maybe you can prove that statement. Or, derail the thread and avoid the content, freespeech and all :wissl:

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 16:13 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Something that cannot be physically true (space travel) can have 6 million "photos", "witnesses" and all the Clownworld narratives they can pull out of their asses, it will never ever become true.

Because it cannot be.

End of "discussion". You can read all about it here.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 16:57 #8

• TG
Gaia wrote:
Something that cannot be physically true (space travel) can have 6 million "photos", "witnesses" and all the Clownworld narratives they can pull out of their asses, it will never ever become true.

Uh-huh. So you can't explain any of the OP. And you actually think all space travel is faaaaaaake - my god that is so dumb it's criminal.
Because it cannot be.

Sure it can. You are wrapped in an envelope of ignorance.
End of "discussion".

What discussion? You just made a couple of dumb claims and ignored the actual evidence. Probably because you are little short of education to understand any of it.
You can read all about it here.

Multiple turds does not the truth make. Just a lot of poo. I can't reply to any of it to show why, not that you would ever be able to get any of it.

If I ask nicely would you go away and visit the clue shop? There's plenty waiting for you.

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 17:22 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I've not watched the videos, I will reply to your questions with my own.
1) would it have been possible to create 1/6th gravity here on terra firma?
2) If the technology existed to put a human on the moon was there not the technology to provide film lighting?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 18:19 #10

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Has this thread exceeded your attention span or something?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 18:48 #11

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:
I've not watched the videos, I will reply to your questions with my own.
1) would it have been possible to create 1/6th gravity here on terra firma?

No. You can mimic it to a certain extent with support wires, but the footage shows vast open areas with astronauts crossing over, no cog jerkiness and inanimate objects behaving in ways that prove wires to be impossible. I'd explain if you were to show any genuine interest.
2) If the technology existed to put a human on the moon was there not the technology to provide film lighting?

No. To light an area that big, requires a vast spotlight with millions of candlepower.

If you watched the videos, perhaps that would help, they're hardly that long.

I

So you think it was faked huh? 09 Sep 2019 20:13 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
For me, if I had to choose one thing that shoots down the "Fake" consp-theory, it'd be the fact that NOBODY, not a single person from the thousands of NASA / Mission Control / Astronauts community has ever come forward to say "It was faked".
There's a parallel with the "Jesus never existed" claim, because when the first gospels were written, NOBODY from the snooty priests / Roman garrison / population who saw and heard him ever came forward to say "Baloney".
So it's pretty obvious that Apollo and JC were NOT faked..:)

So you think it was faked huh? 10 Sep 2019 03:20 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
TG wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

No. They used the Sun, it happened to be out the whole time they were on the Moon. It explains all the evidence. No other lighting comes even remotely close. Their arses were covered with spacesuits and the use of plural denotes more than one light source, when provably there was always just the one. :ownd:

God forbid anyone of you space ignorant people will actually debate any of the presented evidence huh?

Yeh Ive never really been interested in the space hoax thing

Ive all ways seen it as a bit of a side show tbh

Add to that a lot of space hoaxers are also flat earthers and it might as well be Blackadder trying to teach Baldrick to count beans

*edit*. I think.i told you before I appreciated your work on NASA

Im sure Gaia will.be here shortly to tell us all to take some Ayahuasca and speak to the clockwork elves instead
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2019 03:27 by MrAnderson.

So you think it was faked huh? 10 Sep 2019 07:03 #14

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Have any of you no wires involved types ever had any real life experience of flying people?
If you had then you'd realise just how effective it is. Two you might look up are Foys, in Elstree and DLM in Ashford.
There are others, Kirbys flying ballet for example.
Stage lighting is slightly more than a few lamps on stands too.
Hark at Anderson grovelling.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

So you think it was faked huh? 10 Sep 2019 12:13 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Just a minute....

The second video in the opening post shows dust being kicked up, but that dust it hitting an atmosphere and coming right back down, so the very notion that the video up-loader has set out to prove (it was on the moon) has actually proved the opposite. The dust is being knocked back down by the atmosphere.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2019 12:22 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

So you think it was faked huh? 10 Sep 2019 12:18 #16

• TG
Frothy wrote:
Just a minute....

Uhuh.
The second video in the opening post shows dust being kicked up

Uhuh.
but that dust it hitting an atmosphere and coming right back down

One of the dumbest statements I've ever seen. When dust "hits an atmosphere" it suspends and forms a cloud.
so the very fact that the video has set out to prove (it was on the moon) has actually proved the opposite.

It's gravity that pulls it down. There is never even a hint of any dust suspension in any of the 50 hrs of surface video.

Now, try again and this time, how about you address the actual point rather than look for ways to demonstrate your poor understanding of reality.

So you think it was faked huh? 10 Sep 2019 12:23 #17

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:
Have any of you no wires involved types ever had any real life experience of flying people?
If you had then you'd realise just how effective it is. Two you might look up are Foys, in Elstree and DLM in Ashford.
There are others, Kirbys flying ballet for example.
Stage lighting is slightly more than a few lamps on stands too.
Hark at Anderson grovelling.

Flying people is not even close to suspending people with reduced weight and getting them to cover distances that span hundreds of yards, seamlessly with no centre of gravity jerkiness.

Explain to me the stage light that illuminates this video below. Single shadows, pitch black sky, distant mountains that never get nearer. The phase change of the reflected surface changes as the rover goes cross sun.

So you think it was faked huh? 10 Sep 2019 12:26 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
What?

The dust hits an atmosphere in all the footage where it is dislodged, and it comes straight back down, dust being much lighter than an astronaut would take much more time to come down than the man himself.

So you think it was faked huh? 10 Sep 2019 12:29 #19

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm not a set lighting expert, are you? And what are your credentials regarding 'flying' people by wires, pulleys and tracks?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

So you think it was faked huh? 10 Sep 2019 12:32 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
If you watch this video from 32:50 a similar atmospheric effect can be seen on the dust at the back of the 'lunar' vehicle.

Last Edit: 10 Sep 2019 12:34 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare