Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So you think it was faked huh?

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 18:48 #381

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
TG but your profile is almost blank, and your posts might carry more weight if you told us a little about yourself so that we could figure out what your agenda is.
No offence but for all we know you could be a Black Panther, muslim, tranny, Jehovah's Witness, Head of NASA, Democrat, Amish, or even worse- a Barry Manilow fan.
In short-

PS- I'd never heard of Mick West til his name popped up in this thread, I looked him up on Wiki and see that he seems to be a professional debunker.
Ominously, one of his fans is the homo Stephen Fry.
I'm dropping West an email to ask if he's got any religious views and will post his reply in this thread if I get one.
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2019 19:00 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 19:01 #382

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
What's your bugbear about people's ID?
It's just not important.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 19:15 #383

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
No matter what you believe in, what I call FoC; “Force of the Cosmos”, be it gravitational, electro-magnetical, charge, ether, gods or spaghetti monsters playing spiral games, whatever, there is a force, or more, that keep(s) the whole divinely harmonious 4D marble set going; the machine with the biggest, heaviest, most electromagnetic, charged and dominant bodies we cannot imagine.

And then, suddenly, some humans [who stem from bloodlines of stage magicians] on one of these balls think they can beat that whole harmonious set, overcome the Force of the Cosmos that keeps them stored on their home planet forever? No, but really? :shemused:

:ownd:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 19:52 #384

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
TG is having a meltfown.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 20:33 #385

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Lux Interior wrote:
It's just not important.

Mate, if I had a daughter and she said "I've fallen in love with a great man and we're going to get married and have lots of babies",I'd sure as hell want to know everything about him..:)
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2019 20:33 by Ugh.

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 21:03 #386

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
BiUgh wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
It's just not important.

Mate, if I had a daughter and she said "I've fallen in love with a great man and we're going to get married and have lots of babies",I'd sure as hell want to know everything about him..:)

Well you haven't, so she never did, it's irrelevant.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 22:15 #387

• TG
  • Useless troofahs and creepy stalkers - yuck!!
wanker
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 20:39 by TG.

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 22:23 #388

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
LOL your entire moon landing notion is now supported with nothing but a gif that I already negated your piss poor video from which you obtained it.

Not only that you have an object outside your 'window' that you say is Buzz Aldrin's refection, :yupgrin:

You lose TG, your lame ass excuse won't work, again like you did in the o/p video, you've provided another scene which negates your own notion, the most recent has an object outside of your 'window''

Hahaha you should have agreed with me and said it was the hatch but now it's too later for you, you've fucked yourself over trying to be a smart ass.

:sokay:
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2019 22:34 by Frothy.

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 22:33 #389

• TG
The window has an object outside of it? Is the window even round?

Nope. What a moron.
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2019 23:08 by TG.

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 22:36 #390

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Your 'window' has an object outside of it, everyone can see it but you.

You're a loser, and a bad one at that

I've already debunked the video from where you got the gif, it was so easy and you are so retarded.
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2019 22:38 by Frothy.

So you think it was faked huh? 19 Sep 2019 23:10 #391

• TG
Frothy wrote:
Your 'window' has an object outside of it, everyone can see it but you.

Shutup prick, you aren't the spokesperson for "everyone".
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 10:18 by TG.

So you think it was faked huh? 20 Sep 2019 02:13 #392

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The lack of any creativity in the blow pipe paper rockets Tanga Gorilla is shooting here just beautifully reinforces its complete lack of scientific understanding.

If it'd had that it'd know no human has been to "space" or will ever go there.

It must lie crying under his Apollo bed sheet.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

So you think it was faked huh? 20 Sep 2019 04:45 #393

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
TG imply can not take being wrong, rather then admit being caught out with an object outside of his 'window, half way to the moon' he pretends it's a reflection of Buzz Aldrin.

I've already negated his gif via the corrupt video that he sucked it from.

He's now gone full on window licker.
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 04:48 by Frothy.

So you think it was faked huh? 20 Sep 2019 10:16 #394

• TG
Gaia wrote:
The lack of any creativity in the blow pipe paper rockets Tanga Gorilla is shooting here just beautifully reinforces its complete lack of scientific understanding.

If it'd had that it'd know no human has been to "space" or will ever go there.

It must lie crying under his Apollo bed sheet.

Resident Imbecile.

So you think it was faked huh? 20 Sep 2019 10:17 #395

• TG
Frothy wrote:
TG imply can not take being wrong, rather then admit being caught out with an object outside of his 'window, half way to the moon' he pretends it's a reflection of Buzz Aldrin.

I've already negated his gif via the corrupt video that he sucked it from.

He's now gone full on window licker.

For the lying cunt....

It's an internal reflection. How can we be certain? Because when the light cast on the inside of the FUCKING RECTANGULAR window frame goes up in brightness, so does the reflection. If it was outside, more internal light would have a reverse effect.
I've already debunked the video from where you got the gif, it was so easy and you are so retarded.

You ignored it you sad twat.
Frothy wrote:
LOL your entire moon landing notion is now supported with nothing but a gif that I already negated your piss poor video from which you obtained it.

Wrong shithead, you negated nothing. You are a moron. You make statements that are moronic.

Not only that you have an object outside your 'window' that you say is Buzz Aldrin's refection, :yupgrin:

Show on the hatch, what it is. Draw arrows you lying piece of shite.
You lose TG, your lame ass excuse won't work, again like you did in the o/p video, you've provided another scene which negates your own notion, the most recent has an object outside of your 'window''

It's a reflection of his torso you jackass....hence the round badge on his chest. DUHHHHHH.
Hahaha you should have agreed with me and said it was the hatch but now it's too later for you, you've fucked yourself over trying to be a smart ass.

You ignored the gif again - wanker.

Zoomed Earth as claimed - disputed by you - OWNED
Zoomed out to blob - disputed by you - OWNED
Blob disappears off of side of rectangular window - disputed by you - OWNED
Clearly nothing like the hatch configuration - disputed by you - OWNED
Reflection in window illuminated by the cabin light - disputed by you - OWNED
Light to right of rectangular window - disputed by you - OWNED.

At the end of the gif, we see the white internal reflection move off the window as he moves himself -OWNED
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 10:21 by TG.

So you think it was faked huh? 20 Sep 2019 10:23 #396

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Quod erat demonstrandum

:sokay:

So you think it was faked huh? 20 Sep 2019 12:03 #397

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The TG troll wrote:
It's an internal reflection. How can we be certain? Because when the light cast on the inside of the FUCKING RECTANGULAR window frame goes up in brightness, so does the reflection. If it was outside, more internal light would have a reverse effect

LOL the 'rectangular light' near by Michael Collins only comes into the scene later, it can be seen clearly positioned at the top right of the 'window' your object is being illuminated from the bottom left, and outside the craft you mighty moron. He;s doing it in front of the round window.

Here's the scene where the light being used by Collins enters the 'Earth half way to the moon' hoax, it's not illuminating the 'window' at all or causing any reflections of the interior of the craft to appear as you suggest on the 'window'.

You mega fucking buffoon.
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 16:28 by Frothy.

So you think it was faked huh? 20 Sep 2019 12:16 #398

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
TG has shot himself in the foot by trying to prove one point he's messed up and shown something that would be outside of his window, and now he's trying to pretend it's a refection in a darkened room, from a light that wasn't used at the time the hoax he supports was being displayed. :loco:
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 12:17 by Frothy.

So you think it was faked huh? 20 Sep 2019 12:23 #399

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Even before the exterior object was totally illuminated by the torch spotlight, it's seen here with not a hint of internal light to be seen anywhere, except for the torch light which moments later in the scene lights up an external object whist masquerading as the Earth half way to the moon.

TG's lies won't save his sorry face this time :sadno:

Here's your scene moments before the outside object is exposed by the torchlight (which you have mistaken for the Earth half way to the moon) and there is no reflection no nuffink until the torch hits frame of the window (a window according to you) and that's when your exterior object is exposed, and you think the light from what you call the Earth is coming from outside, so that would not cause a reflection of the inside of the craft on the 'window' you hideous freak.

Partial illumination of exterior object

Then as can be seen in your gif, the torch has completely illuminated something outside the craft by mistake, a shine can even be seen reflecting from the exterior object and into the craft. :yupgrin:

You really are a twat TG. :yup:
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 12:53 by Frothy.

So you think it was faked huh? 20 Sep 2019 13:22 #400

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Just in case anyone still thinks that the Earth from low orbit can't be seen through the round hatch window, here's the proof.

Below is the video which contains the above image.

:thumbup:
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 16:24 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare