Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So you think it was faked huh?

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 00:46 #801

• TG
  • Useless troofahs and creepy stalkers - yuck!!
Stalker alert.
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 02:08 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 01:53 #802

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Brilliant precis. Got any more pearls?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 02:09 #803

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:
^^^^ Resident friendless, self alienating cunt.
Mmwaaaahahaha.

Friends here? Shit ….whatever makes you think I give a fat fuck that any of you morons is my "friend" :shemused:
Everything I've written about you is correct,

Nope, you sad little twat.
I read you like a book and

I doubt you have the brains to read a book like a book, you thick fuck.
it's all there for posterity because on this format, you can't edit your posts after a period of time.

Cunty, fuck, twat, shit, bollocks, knobhead. I imagine for some strange reason that you think I give a flying fuck. I welcome the freedom to call total wankers, total wankers.
So, your epic failure and symptomatic meltdown remain for all to see.

Nope cunty. You aren't the spokesperson for "all" and your opinion on me "melting down" is just more of your projection bullshit.
Comedy gold, I wouldn't, as a rule permit myself to indulge in schadenfreude but you are the exception.

No problem arsewipe. Consider my urine a non contributory factor to you if you were set alight by something.
You are now a project.

Creepy arse weirdo stalker.
As well as a lonely, unwanted and colossal cunt.

I suppose I should take that as a compliment. You are getting roundly arse kicked and are afraid to debate. You little prick of a hubby.

Your wife would probably kick you out if she saw what you got up to :shemused: :shemused:
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 02:12 #804

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Pissy pants bed wetter loser.
You've got a thing about me having a relationship, is it because you couldn't score in a brothel and resort to pulling one off?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 02:15 by Lux Interior.

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 02:19 #805

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
It's nit-picking I know but I'd say Toss Grope is the dork in the middle, bit like piggy only denser and more gullible.

as in - The dork side of the Moon ? :hahano:

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 02:25 #806

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
It's nit-picking I know but I'd say Toss Grope is the dork in the middle, bit like piggy only denser and more gullible.

CERN is still.looking for Dork Matter as well
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 03:03 #807

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

CERN is still.looking for Dork Matter as well

:hahano:
CERN it's self is dork matter - another Trillion$ blackhole - the only thing it's produced there is a mock human sacrifice - LOL

www.theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected
and where would the Olympics be without more jew 'physics' entertainment -

www.theverge.com/2012/8/30/3279202/paralympic-opening-ceremony-large-hadron-collider

The Psy Op with a thousand faces - ripping out every last debt penny and decent human molecule. Satanic sci-fi for the super rich joo.

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 05:57 #808

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
BTW one of the most sickening aspects of the Space Race of the 1950's/60's has been the large number of animals launched into space by the USA and USSR many of which were left to die up there.
So as the NASA people were morally corrupt enough to do that, they're certainly morally corrupt enough to fake the moon landings.
Furthermore, all astronauts must have been a bit lacking in morals too, to go along with the whole wretched program, and I wouldn't put it past them to be degenerate liars to con us into believing the moon hoax.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_space
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 05:59 by Ugh.

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 10:43 #809

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:
Pissy pants bed wetter loser.
You've got a thing about me having a relationship, is it because you couldn't score in a brothel and resort to pulling one off?

No. You have a thing about me....is it because you are a fucking weirdo stalker? One of these people in society that secretly "does things" that the neighbours later gossip about?

Get a life you truly sad person. It's one thing to engage in a bit of forum banter, a step up to insult the shite out of each other....but you? Man....you've got yourself a real problem haven't you. Taking it way too seriously and not once have you even attempted to disprove PROPERLY any single thing I have raised in any OP or in rebuttal.

You even got so fixated you raised a personal thread about me, one where you can edit my responses. Then....you picked up on one of my threads on the Ickesocial and made 3 responses, pretending you didn't know I was banned.

Dude....get a life. If you can't handle a bit of meaningless back and forth....you need to maybe go cuddle the missus and tell her all about it.

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 10:46 #810

• TG
Ugh wrote:
BTW one of the most sickening aspects of the Space Race of the 1950's/60's has been the large number of animals launched into space by the USA and USSR many of which were left to die up there.

I agree. But society was way worse in all aspects then.
So as the NASA people were morally corrupt enough to do that, they're certainly morally corrupt enough to fake the moon landings.

Don't talk shite.
Furthermore, all astronauts must have been a bit lacking in morals too, to go along with the whole wretched program, and I wouldn't put it past them to be degenerate liars to con us into believing the moon hoax.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_space

People used to beat their kids, maybe they faked skools :yerright: :facepalm:

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 10:47 #811

• TG
Lizzy wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

Lizzy, why are you afraid to actually respond properly to the OP. I know it makes you feel jolly good being one of "in crowd" of troofahs, but unfortunately you have chosen to side with team fuckwit.

The OP, there's a dear :shemused:

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 11:10 #812

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Double bollocks.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 11:27 #813

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:
Double bollocks.

Do you want a link, I'm sure I can track it down for you?

Bit short of cash?

Debate then coward? Bring it on....or keep running away.

Troooofahs huh!
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 11:27 by TG.

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 11:29 #814

• TG
TG wrote:
Why are you afraid to guess the distance he is jumping? What kind of sick twisted arsehole are you, afraid of the truth?

Oh fuck it, time to own you cunts yet again...…
www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17.sta5.html
"146:50:40 Cernan: (Singing) Hippity-hoppity, hippity-hoppity, hippity-hopping over hill and dale. "

www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/alsj-sunangles.html
Cernan is jumping at the end of EVA2
Apollo 17
•EVA-2 ◦Start: 140.50 GET, 27.3 deg.
◦Finis: 148.25 GET, 31.2 deg.

So, 31.2 degrees sun angle.

Nice and round figures, Cernan in his suit is 6ft, angle is 30 degrees.
www.cleavebooks.co.uk/scol/calrtri.htm
Regardless which direction viewed from, his shadow is 10ft (rounded down).

Now, any of you tossers going to concede that is at least 6ft? Any truth speaking people on the trufzone :shemused:

More than 6ft.....yes or no?

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 15:33 #815

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
^^^ sing

" Hippity-hoppity, hippity-hoppity, hippity-hopping over hill and dale" - then remove fake spacesuit with lift harness attached and exit stage door you total moron :loco: :loco: :loco:
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 15:38 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Lux Interior

Oh no, FFS not another moron troll - it's Lizzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy 04 Oct 2019 17:03 #816

• TG
Lizzy wrote:
^^^ sing

" Hippity-hoppity, hippity-hoppity, hippity-hopping over hill and dale" - then remove fake spacesuit with lift harness attached and exit stage door you total moron :loco: :loco: :loco:

Stupid cow. :facepalm: You cannot understand it, so far above your batshit crazy head it is too confusing for you.

The astronaut CANNOT be on a fucking harness you imbecile...because soil he kicks lands at the same time....duhhhhhh.

He is moving too slow for the soil and him to be Earth freefall. To make it fall correctly the video needs to run at 245%

Oh no, FFS not another moron troll - it's Lizzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy 04 Oct 2019 18:45 #817

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
41 pages about the same point """Mythbusters""" so-called debunked, by deliberately separating the true factors at play in their bullshit "experiments", ousted half a decade ago by Jarrah White, seriously?

This Toothless Glossomaniac is even more pathetic than I could ever imagine.

:shemused:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 20:42 #818

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Ugh said [re firing animals into space]- So as the NASA people were morally corrupt enough to do that, they're certainly morally corrupt enough to fake the moon landings
TG wrote:
Don't talk shite.

You can carry on sucking NASA's dick if you like mate but include me out..:)
Even modern movie makers are beginning to latch on to the fact that the whole Space Thing was rotten to the core, for example the character playing the head of NASA in 'The Martian' decides to lie by not telling the returning crew that Damon is still alive in case it 'distracts' them.
And in 'Interstellar', McConaughey gets in hot water with his daughters teachers (below) for telling her the moon landings were real
..:)-

Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 20:43 by Ugh.

So you think it was faked huh? 04 Oct 2019 21:38 #819

• TG
Ugh wrote:
Even modern movie makers are beginning to latch on to the fact that the whole Space Thing was rotten to the core, for example the character playing the head of NASA in 'The Martian' decides to lie by not telling the returning crew that Damon is still alive in case it 'distracts' them.

Oooh, nasty old pretend film NASA.
And in 'Interstellar', McConaughey gets in hot water with his daughters teachers (below) for telling her the moon landings were real

Oooh, nasty old pretend script writer.

Now you senile old god bothering knob....address the OP or go and "worship the lord" :facepalm: :shemused:

Code for go forth and multiply :shemused:

Oh no, FFS not another moron troll - it's Lizzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy 04 Oct 2019 21:42 #820

• TG
Gaia wrote:
41 pages about the same point """Mythbusters""" so-called debunked, by deliberately separating the true factors at play in their bullshit "experiments", ousted half a decade ago by Jarrah White, seriously?

The blunder from down under? I actually still have a copy of one of his videos he rapidly took down. In it he did this huge "expose" of the radiation exposure and he arrived at a figure worse than fucking Chernobyl.

The daft twat had multiplied in an equation he should have divided. When it was done correctly, it showed the passage through the VAB as no worse than a chest x-ray. Shot himself in the foot with a cannon.
This Toothless Glossomaniac is even more pathetic than I could ever imagine.

:shemused:

Imbecile alert. Nothing in the OP is anything to do with mythbusters or any Jarrah Shite videos.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare