Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 20:09 #1

• TG
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
Ok, so more for the pathetic hoax claimers to ignore!

www.mem-tek.com/apollo/ISD.html

Some truly epic analysis, PROVING from 2 pictures that the Apollo mission was exactly where they said. On the Moon at the right latitude and longitude facing the directions claimed with the Earth exactly positioned correctly as viewed from where the pictures were taken!!

"Earth in photo 5924 — This is the exact brightness and color of the Earth, as recorded in the above photo, after only color correction was applied to the original film slide. Note that you are seeing the Pacific Ocean and the continent of Australia at the 10 o'clock position. Japan is at the 1 o'clock position at the upper right, but it appears that Japan was covered by clouds. Note that I increased the sharpness and boosted the contrast in the larger linked image in order to make both the cloud patterns and land masses more apparent."

"Celestia's representation of the Earth from the Apollo 11 landing site on July 21, 1969 at 04:14UT — Pretty much an exact match, isn't it? Well, except for Celestia's simulated cloud cover. This Celestia image of the Earth is on the Earth's bearing relative to the Apollo 11 landing site, and of course looking up at the Earth and greatly zoomed in. Using the Celestia image and the above close-up view of the Earth taken from photo 5924, one can calculate exactly how much the camera was tilted relative to horizontal when photo 5924 was taken."

"How high was the sun above the horizon when photo 5903 was taken? — At the Apollo 11 landing site
on July 21, 1969 at 04:14UT when this photo was taken, the sun was at an altitude of approximately 14.75
degrees above the horizon. The screen shot at left is from a program called Celestia. It is a view from the
Apollo 11 landing site on the lunar surface on July 21, 1969 at 04:14UT."

"Visor close-up from photo5903 — Here I have removed the visor's gold tint and rotated the view to make
the horizon horizontal. Note that the apparent visible phase of the Earth is misleading since the Earth's reflection
from near the edge of the visor is greatly distorted by the spherically shaped visor. If you look closely at the image
, it appears that the Biogon lens has some slight inherent on-axis astigmatism. This instead may have been caused
by Armstrong not holding the camera quite steady enough for the given the exposure time, or by Aldrin slightly
moving during the exposure."

"Photo5903 (Aldrin's Visor View, distortion corrected) — My processed and distortion corrected view of the
reflection in Aldrin's visor in the above 5903photo. I have mirrored this image left-to-right in order to show what
Aldrin saw from inside his visor when Armstrong shot the famous 5903 "Man On The Moon" photo. Yes, that is
indeed the Earth above and somewhat to the right of Armstrong. You can also see that Armstrong had his gold
colored visor pulled down when he shot the famous 5903 photo of Aldrin."

"So, just where was the Earth in the moon's sky above Aldrin's head? — Celestia gives us this answer.
The Earth was at an altitude of almost exactly 59 degrees above the western lunar horizon on a bearing of 273
degrees along the western lunar horizon. The real kicker is when you compare a close-up of Celestia's
representation of the Earth and its phase to the close-up of the Earth in photo above

"Armstrong-Aldrin position angle(bearing) at which 5903 was taken — This is only a preliminary result
which assumes that the west lunar horizon, although elevated, is level. It probably was not. In order to figure
out the bearing, you have to mentally draw a line from the camera on Armstrong's chest to its reflection off of
Aldrin's spherically shaped visor. You also have to realize that the exact point on the surface of Aldrin's visor is
the point on the visor which is closest to the camera. Eventually I will create a CAD model to visually show this concept.

In any event, assuming that the west horizon was level and based on the above measured position angle of the
Earth in the visor sky (an angle of 13.9 degrees), I zoomed out as far as I could in Celestia and through several
iterations of tweaking the direction along the horizon at which I was looking, I found that a bearing of 248
degrees produces the correct 13.9 degree offset for the Earth relative to the zenith. Thus Aldrin was standing on
a bearing, relative to Armstrong's position, of 68degrees east relative to lunar north, and of course Armstrong was
standing on a bearing of 248 degrees relative to Aldrin."

That little picture has the Earth in the EXACT position and relative to the Sun, they are also exactly positioned. Magic NASA? In 1969? GTFO, they were on the Moon.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2019 20:15 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 20:28 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Is that David "Chuck" Mitchell?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 21:45 #3

• TG
The truf zone? Get the actual fuck out of here. This forum should be called the shite-zone.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 21:46 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Are you playing with your spud gun?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 21:55 #5

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:

You are one sad motherfucker. Even allowing for the fact that this exchange is piffle, the fact that you are actually doing it, under the guise of it being on a trufer forum......just a little pathetic. Obviously "get a life" doesn't work, but between you and me, you are actually a cowardly little shite of a man.

Does wifey know you are a jackass?

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 21:57 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Does David Mitchell know you have a 'thing' for him?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 21:59 #7

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:

Lux Interior wrote:

You are one sad motherfucker. Even allowing for the fact that this exchange is piffle, the fact that you are actually doing it, under the guise of it being on a trufer forum......just a little pathetic. Obviously "get a life" doesn't work, but between you and me, you are actually a cowardly little shite of a man.

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 22:02 #8

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:

Does your wife know you are a total cunt?

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 22:06 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 22:09 #10

• TG
Frothy wrote:
I am a thick fuck and here is a visual representation of my skillset...

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 22:11 #11

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 22:14 #12

• TG
Lax Interior wrote:
I stick vegetables up my sad sorry butt - I am a cowardly chicken-shit troll.

Lux Interior wrote:

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 22:15 #13

• TG
TG wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

Does your wife know you are a total cunt?

Does she, shift for brains troll?

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 22:23 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
TG's still got the ground and the 'Earth' on the same photo the thick twat.

3rd thread, 3rd attempt, 3rd fail.

Apollo proof for all the trooooofahs to ignore - says it all 27 Sep 2019 22:25 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I am a thick fuck and here is a visual representation of my skillset...

No need to quote my user name on your confessions.

Vanessa Feltz ate my ring piece 27 Sep 2019 22:32 #16

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
TG
Root vegetables.
David Mitchell.
Tailspin.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Vanessa Feltz ate my ring piece 27 Sep 2019 22:36 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
He draws an imaginary line from the camera on one astronaut's chest to the visor on the other's helmet, and then uses that line to predict the position of the moon in the galaxy :iitm:
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2019 22:36 by Frothy.

Vanessa Feltz ate my ring piece 27 Sep 2019 22:39 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
TG wrote:
In any event, assuming that the ....

Assuming that the imaginary line isn't one of your mental symptoms?
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2019 22:43 by Frothy.

Vanessa Feltz ate my ring piece 27 Sep 2019 22:41 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
He'll be yelling ''owned'' soon and clucking like a turkey.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Vanessa Feltz ate my ring piece 27 Sep 2019 22:53 #20

• TG
Frothy wrote:
He draws an imaginary line from the camera on one astronaut's chest to the visor on the other's helmet, and then uses that line to predict the position of the moon in the galaxy :iitm:

Stupid cunt....he does nothing of the sort - they are ON the Moon you simpleton. This was done by somebody way too smart for dickheads like you.

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare