Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs!

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 04:44 #41

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Twat pic

Hey you cowardly arse troll. I proved he jumped further than 6ft....how about that wanker?

No wonder you won't answer. You spent dozens of posts denying the soil distance.

What a pair of useless fuckers you 2 are.

You said the dirt being dislodged by his bunny hops travelled 12ft, you lied, as usual.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 04:44 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 10:59 #42

• TG
  • Useless troofahs and creepy stalkers - yuck!!
Frothy wrote:
TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Twat pic

Hey you cowardly arse troll. I proved he jumped further than 6ft....how about that wanker?

No wonder you won't answer. You spent dozens of posts denying the soil distance.

What a pair of useless fuckers you 2 are.

You said the dirt being dislodged by his bunny hops travelled 12ft, you lied, as usual.

Nope. I have proven he jumped 6ft plus. Do you agree or are you too much of a coward to admit it?
Frothy wrote:
TG Troll aka shitface, is simply sliding the forum towards himself, he doesn't care about truth or the machinations of tptb.

Perhaps the best policy is not to comment on his threads, which are nothing more than goading other members into his mentally unstable troll-fest.

I would welcome any person debating properly on the subject of the OP!!

You however have trolled the shit out of all threads and avoided the OP, or attempted to offer insane or extremely stupid arguments. You have posted non stop barrages of off topic hoax shite and each time mainly ignore the rebuttal.
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 11:11 #43

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Treble bollocks.
Now run away grizzling you big girls blouse.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 11:22 #44

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:
Treble bollocks.
Now run away grizzling you big girls blouse.

Look at you, you fucking weirdo. Get a life trooooofah. :shemused: :shemused: :shemused:
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 15:21 #45

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
TG-
Good peeps debated you for yrs on the DIF ML thread , giving you all the necessary explanatory data which you refused to see the logic of.
I for one will never talk you on this subject - I try not to do this - :hedbut: :hedbut: :hedbut: .

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 16:58 #46

• TG
Lizzy wrote:
TG-
Good peeps debated you for yrs on the DIF ML thread

NO THEY DID NOT!! Every damn one of them ignored rebuttal from Me, "Moving Finger" , "Apollo Gnomon" and a whole host of others who just kept coming back with more shitty gish gallup.
giving you all the necessary explanatory data which you refused to see the logic of.

You stupid cow. Give me one item that they gave me, not responded to!!!

Just one item.
I for one will never talk you on this subject - I try not to do this

Then fuck off you imbecile. You never did anyway, nothing's new. You cannot because you are either too stupid or are unable to.

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 18:27 #47

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Careful there Lizzy, the trolls private Stasi army will come a-knocking.

Will they fuck.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 18:39 #48

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:
Careful there Lizzy, the trolls private Stasi army will come a-knocking.
Will they fuck.

Get a life sonny. This is just ever so slightly sad - you need to STFU and maybe go play on the motorway. :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 19:02 #49

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
TG wrote:
You cannot because you are either too stupid or are unable to.

The empty rants from a raging autist on some English (?) attic, are already funny, but it is these bits where "Mr. Psience" completely loses it.

He has no clue of language, logic, maths, meaning, physics, chemistry, geology or anything useful to analyze anything space or otherwise related (9/11 morphing planes :shemused: ), but that puppet show of Nixon even less. Even Ugh has clearly agreed that was a blatant fake.

It is so painful to watch that there really exist these internet cockroaches who have no life whatsoever, no wisdom whatsoever, nothing to add whatsoever, no creativity in "insults" whatsoever, really an empty hull of a sad and pathetic human being, but at the same time amusing, because this supposedly adult male behaves like a complete hysterical degenerate moron.

Someone who'd never would have made it to this era under natural law. Darwinism FTW. Pity it failed here.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 19:03 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 19:08 #50

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Great post Gaia. Nailed it with the Nixon phone call bullshit, anyone who swallowed that shit should just get back under their bed.
ET phone home, my ass. Hilarious.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 04 Oct 2019 20:41 #51

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:
Great post Gaia. Nailed it with the Nixon phone call bullshit, anyone who swallowed that shit should just get back under their bed.
ET phone home, my ass. Hilarious.

Enlighten me as to the problem that makes you think it bullshit. If indeed you have any balls at all ...since you are one gigantic ballbag :shemused:

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 05 Oct 2019 17:08 #52

• Exorcist
Lizzy wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Edited the above with directors cut extras..

On the back lot where they filmed the fake moon landings :thumbup:

FFS Liz get your ruugroup diction correct...….it's randings NOT landings...….. :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 05 Oct 2019 17:11 #53

• TG
Exorcist wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Edited the above with directors cut extras..

On the back lot where they filmed the fake moon landings :thumbup:

FFS Liz get your ruugroup diction correct...….it's randings NOT landings...….. :lmao:

What a sad prick you are Kaitowned. Nukes are all hoaxed?? You gigantic bellend :shemused:

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 05 Oct 2019 18:24 #54

• Exorcist

I pmsl when Lux posted this :arowup:

Stop Trorring this Forum. We rearise you are heartbroken by your inabirity to access the DIF PIT which became your Rast Chance Sarroon.
Your probrem is there are no Mods on TZ who will pander to your compraints against other member's and ignore your bratantry abusive posts.
There are no Porice Officers modding TZ. Perhaps you could initiate a cunning pran to persuade Tea Rady from the PIT to appry for TZ Mod status here and ban posters who raugh at your deriberatery abusive stupid posts whilst giving your Trorring a "free pass" as an excuse to consign well researched threads exposing ((($cams))) to the vent room .............. :lmao: .
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 05 Oct 2019 19:15 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Lux Interior

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 05 Oct 2019 19:33 #55

• Exorcist
@ ruugroup

Why don't you take a holiday in a tropical location and play with your miniature radio controlled Moon Rover toy with a mannequin Astronot driver? . You can then recreate ruuster dust trails on a sandy beach like they did on the faked Apollo footage.

To interested readers. Rooster dust trails only occur in a gaseous atmosphere. According to NASA there is no atmosphere on the Moon.
The Apollo rooster tail footage was a massive NASA fakery cock up...……... :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 05 Oct 2019 19:36 by Exorcist.

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 05 Oct 2019 20:05 #56

• TG
Exorcist wrote:
Stop Trorring this Forum. We rearise you are heartbroken by your inabirity to access the DIF PIT which became your Rast Chance Sarroon.
Your probrem is there are no Mods on TZ who will pander to your compraints against other member's and ignore your bratantry abusive posts.
There are no Porice Officers modding TZ. Perhaps you could initiate a cunning pran to persuade Tea Rady from the PIT to appry for TZ Mod status here and ban posters who raugh at your deriberatery abusive stupid posts whilst giving your Trorring a "free pass" as an excuse to consign well researched threads exposing ((($cams))) to the vent room .............. :lmao: .

I mean seriously....this is just some real fucking weirdo shit :iitm:

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 05 Oct 2019 20:09 #57

• TG
Exorcist wrote:
To interested readers. Rooster dust trails only occur in a gaseous atmosphere. According to NASA there is no atmosphere on the Moon.
The Apollo rooster tail footage was a massive NASA fakery cock up...……... :chuckle:

What a fucking moron. Soil ejected by the wheels in low gravity needs no atmosphere to do so. The trails acted in lovely parabolic arcs.
I think this bellend is confusing dust suspension which always occurs on Earth with the complete lack of it on the Moon....

lasp.colorado.edu/media/projects/ccldas/ldap_2012/pdf/presentations/Hsu_S.pdf

www.researchgate.net/publication/258468670_Tracking_Lunar_Dust_-_Analysis_of_Apollo_Footage

Twat. Kaitowned. Exorshit. :shemused:
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2019 20:12 by TG.

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 06 Oct 2019 01:23 #58

• Exorcist

:arowup:....Note the formation of a Rooster dust trail curve is clearly apparent @ about 48 seconds into the vid.

:arowup:.... in the frame grab above I've marked the "Rooster curl" with a red arrow

According to RuuGroup these Rooster dust trails from the Apollo 16 footage are parabolas....!!!!

Nurse......:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 06 Oct 2019 05:32 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Firestarter

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 06 Oct 2019 01:34 #59

• TG
Exorcist wrote:

According to RuuGroup this Rooster dust trail from the Apollo 16 footage is a parabola....!!!!

Nurse......:lmao:

Stupid prick Kaitowned....and also according to some independent academics....who provided analysis to back it up.

Cowardice is rife amongst trooofahs! 06 Oct 2019 04:54 #60

• Exorcist

:arowup: What a surprise!!!.....The Ruugroup Troll posts a photo of a water fountain whose parabolic path is completely non comparable to the path of the Rooster dust trails in the faked Apollo 16 Rover footage..... :iitm:

:arowup:

In the frame grab above I've indicated in red with arrows how the trail would develop into a perfect parabola if the footage was genuine and filmed on the Moon where there is NO Atmosphere.

The NASA fakers cocked up bigtime because the dust track in the Apollo 16 footage (shown in yellow with arrows) curls back in the direction the Rover is travelling. The "curl back" is caused by the Earth's Atmospheric gases present on the film set pushing back on small particles in the ejected dust . The trail's overall direction of travel is still opposite to the Rover's direction of travel but the particles that are at the greatest height have encountered air resistance over the longest period causing the curl. Examples of this "Rooster dust curl" can be seen on multiple YouTube videos of small radio controlled model Dune Buggies on beaches or desert sands.

Another Troll failure for the Ruu…….. :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 06 Oct 2019 12:05 by Exorcist.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare