Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah?

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 02 Oct 2019 14:37 #1

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
This dumb. This is what the troooofah Frothy wrote about John Young on the Moon. I'll fill in what is happening before I quote his post.

Charlie Duke takes two pictures of him jumping. Picture one, he jumps up and lands. Then he takes picture two. The gif below is basically the two pictures back and forth. Picture two will obviously show the landing marks from the first jump.

Obvious right? I mean REALLY small child obvious???


Frothy wrote:
Look at this shitface



This is meant to be two photographs of John Young doing a jumping salute on the moon, yet look at the footprint appearing below him.

Explain TG Troll.
TG wrote:
Stupid cunt. First landing leaves the prints :facepalm:
Frothy wrote:
He isn't landing, it's two photos mashed together, see how the distance between the flag and the module changes as well as other scenery.

"He isn't landing" :facepalm: Well he landed after jump 1 you fucking muppet!!!

Now, does anyone on this forum not recognise how brainless this frothy turd is? It's one stupid claim after another and the dishonest twat will not see any reason, concede any of his dumb claims oir show any sign that he has any intelligence.

Truthers huh? :shemused: :shemused: :shemused: :shemused:
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2019 14:39 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 17:15 #2

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
His latest claim involves questioning why John Young's lunar jump salute, where he does a vertical standing jump doesn't eject soil 12 feet in front of him :facepalm: :facepalm:

Notwithstanding that he absurdly denies Gene Cernan's hopping sending soil at least 12 feet, he also fails at every opportunity to explain how far he jumped, or acknowledge any request relating to it.

Truthers huh. They are all the same, every single one of them. Evade, avoid, divert or obfuscate with pish. :shemused:
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 18:22 #3

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
Goodbye shit head.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 18:38 #4

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
Goodbye shit head.

You can't enter any thread and be honest can you? You weirdo stalker....are you going somewhere?
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 18:52 #5

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
I honestly think you're a massive fuck up. Go away.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 21:22 #6

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
I honestly think you're a massive fuck up. Go away.

You really want me to go away? I actually want to go away, but this irritating habit of mine gets in the way - I can't stand being ganged up on by dishonest trolls afraid to debate. makes me want to dig my heels in.

You cannot even do one honest act of debate...what is it really cowardice, fear of losing face? What is your problem? From what I've read, you don't have much time for the Frothy pillock, so why do you take his side when he makes dumb claims?

Go on give me a dozen honest debate posts/ back and forth honest rebuttal..... and I'll fuck off.

You are taking this way too seriously.....you maybe should have a small meditation and consider your folly.

You actually sent me a PM on the Ickesocial.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 22:10 #7

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
Why would I have sent you a pm there, you're banned.. And delusional, I did no such thing. Fool.
You threatened me with police action, you snivelling, cowardly piece of shit.
We both know you have done nothing of the sort, your own posts here and on DI show exactly what you are, I'd fucking love to be tugged on it and expose you for the worthless cunt you are.
I said repeatedly to bring it on, you did no such thing, you haven't got the minerals and I have no case to answer to. If you believe otherwise then go right ahead and squeal to your "police relatives" you gutless wonder.
Go on, make my day.
I'm considering publicising verbatim your PM and shame you for all posterity.
So fuck off and take your little man syndrome with you, arse wipe.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 22:27 #8

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
Why would I have sent you a pm there, you're banned.. And delusional, I did no such thing. Fool.

Your head must be in the clouds :shemused:
You threatened me with police action, you snivelling, cowardly piece of shit.

You fucking cunt of a human being.....you threatened to fuck my life up because you "knew my IP address". I didn't threaten you....I informed you what I had done. It wasn't a threat. When some cunt on a forum wants to get proper personal and threatens to throw his toys out of the pram in the real world....after he has stalked me over every thread I have made, creates one himself about me and continues his stalking at another forum....then I take his threat seriously.

If you can't see the difference between a pissing contest online and it actually meaning something...you really are one sick sad weirdo.
We both know you have done nothing of the sort, your own posts here and on DI show exactly what you are, I'd fucking love to be tugged on it and expose you for the worthless cunt you are.

You won't be tugged on anything unless you attempt to make good on your threat. You know jack shit. I'm glad you think I was bluffing.

Get a life you weird fuck.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 22:32 #9

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
Truth zone.
Provide evidence of my PM to you on DI.
Provide evidence where I "threatened to fuck up your life".
Provide evidence of my "knew my IP address".
You tried to use threats to scare me off. Another fail from Grandmaster Fail.
Just post your evidence you failure liar.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 22:41 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 22:49 #10

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
TG wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
I honestly think you're a massive fuck up. Go away.

You actually sent me a PM on the Ickesocial.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 23:02 #11

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
TG wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
I honestly think you're a massive fuck up. Go away.

You actually sent me a PM on the Ickesocial.

Yes.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 23:09 #12

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
I'm waiting for your evidence that I threatened you and said I knew your IP.
You don't want to debate that which doesn't exist you foul coward liar. Put up. Or shut. Up.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 23:14 #13

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
I'm waiting for your evidence that I threatened you and said I knew your IP.
You don't want to debate that which doesn't exist you foul coward liar. Put up. Or shut. Up.

Are you actually fucking mental?
Lux Interior wrote:
Never mind my family, do YOU know I'm gradually dismantling you entire reason for existence?
IP.
Cunto!

What a moron.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 23:19 #14

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
Show that to a solicitor and watch them laugh.
Cunto.
Proof of absolutely nothing but don't let me stop you, take it all the way you snivelling crybaby, I fucking dare you. You won't though.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 23:26 #15

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
Show that to a solicitor and watch them laugh.
Cunto.
Proof of absolutely nothing but don't let me stop you, take it all the way you snivelling crybaby, I fucking dare you. You won't though.

No. I have been given good advice and will act accordingly. You however...best keep your stalking on the internet. there's a good fucking weirdo :shemused: :shemused:

Are you actually denying that is what you implied? Are you fuckhead?
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 23:27 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 04 Oct 2019 23:28 #16

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Have you worked out the PM yet you daft twat?
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 05 Oct 2019 00:57 #17

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3475
  • Likes received: 384
TOPIC: Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah?

Which is dumber, to swallow all the vids and pics fed to us by NASA like mugs do, or to question whether they're fakes like truthseekers do?..:)
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2019 00:59 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 05 Oct 2019 01:08 #18

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Ugh wrote:
TOPIC: Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah?

Which is dumber, to swallow all the vids and pics fed to us by NASA like mugs do, or to question whether they're fakes like truthseekers do?..:)

The former. False dichotomy and strawman. That isn't what any of this about and it is most certainly not occurring on this abortion of a forum :shemused:

a) None of you fuckers are truth seekers. Well, you may be, but you missed the metaphorical bus a little :shemused:
b) Nobody is questioning the vids, they are fucking ignoring them.
c) Proper truth seekers who question the vids will accept provable explanations and direct analysis proving authenticity.
d) Truth seekers are trying to find the truth not confirmation of their idiotic and stupidly naive beliefs.

Ugh....ask Pehaby Jaysus about the OP. Do you think the frothtwat is a bit dumb wondering how footprints appeared during the course of two jumps?
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2019 01:11 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 05 Oct 2019 03:28 #19

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3475
  • Likes received: 384
TG wrote:
Ugh....ask Pehaby Jaysus about the OP..
Do you think the frothtwat is a bit dumb wondering how footprints appeared during the course of two jumps?

1- Here ya go mate..:)-
Jesus said:- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 18:37)

2- As for the vids and pics you've been posting, I'm not saying NASA faked them, I'm just saying they COULD have done..:)

Let's bring Buddha into the thread, he once said-
"Believe nothing unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
and my commonsense tells me that Apollo was probably NOT faked, but there are lots of little things that suggest it might have been faked.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Exactly how dumb do you need to be, to be a troofah? 05 Oct 2019 07:16 #20

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2878
  • Likes received: 1186
Ugh wrote:

Let's bring Buddha into the thread, he once said-
"Believe nothing unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
and my commonsense tells me that Apollo was probably NOT faked, but there are lots of little things that suggest it might have been faked.[/color]

Careful Ugh next thing you know you will be going vegan buying a tie dye t shirt and calling yourself Sitting with Bollocks Out
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2019 07:17 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.