Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: American Moon

American Moon 12 Nov 2019 11:08 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Enjoy....
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

American Moon 12 Nov 2019 11:12 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
3 and 1/2 hours?
Any chance of a quick breakdown before I commit?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

American Moon 12 Nov 2019 13:54 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Nope sorry but it sorts the whole thing out, ie it's a newish film that proves the moon landings were faked, it also smashes all the debunkers arguments. I suggest watching it in sections, maybe place your comments after an hour or so as you go.... there's too much information in it to give a brief overview. it starts off with the pre lunar promises by Kennedy and the resignation of certain rocket scientists prior to the take off day, it then goes through the relevant debunker argument and smashes them all thoroughly. Then it goes onto show all the reasons why the lunar landings didn't really occur, that's as far as I've got so far, I've watched about 2 hours or so...one notable point is the time lapse communications between Earth and the Moon are two short on the ''unedited'' videos used on the NASA website... and that the engine which is mounted inside the landing capsule isn't heard over the microphones as the crew are communicating with Earth NASA lunar HQ, as they are taking off the engine should be roaring.

There's no real remedy though to not watching the film, because of the accuracy of the information can't really be truly relayed with this post.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2019 14:00 by Frothy.

American Moon 12 Nov 2019 14:38 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
See @ 2hr 14min and observe the planted US flag moving by itself whilst both astronauts are in the lunar capsule.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

American Moon 12 Nov 2019 15:09 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Thanks for the short summary Frothy.

Maybe when I have a moment I will check out some parts.

Though I don't think they will present the more than 50 NEW points you haven't considered before about the Apollo "Moon" "Landings": Paper Rockets - July 2019...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

American Moon 12 Nov 2019 15:35 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
The big question here is...... Will this draw Senor fuckstick back for round two of ad nauseum.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

American Moon 12 Nov 2019 20:11 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
This in-depth analysis totally fucks that moon troll.

American Moon 12 Nov 2019 21:04 #8

• Exorcist
Apollo Hoax and NASA lies confirmed by expert photographic analysis eg blurry edged shadows, backlight contrast anomalies and light intensity hot spots characteristic of images filmed on a spotlight illuminated stage set...…. :thumbup:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2019 21:58 by Exorcist.

American Moon 13 Nov 2019 10:14 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
This documentary film really does nail the coffin shut on those sad believers in all things Apollo.
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2019 10:14 by Frothy.

American Moon 13 Nov 2019 22:19 #10

• TG
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
Frothy wrote:

Ok...i accept your challenge. I guarantee you will not produce one single item from that rehashed shite...that I cannot bury. Case in point my next post.

I dare you...to give me your best shots one at a time from that idiotic film. Maybe start with the plonker talking about the "cold" in shadow. I'm guessing you don't understand thermal dynamics enough to see he is talking bollocks. The ISS spends half its time in shadow.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.

American Moon 13 Nov 2019 22:22 #11

• TG
Frothy wrote:
See @ 2hr 14min and observe the planted US flag moving by itself whilst both astronauts are in the lunar capsule.

That footage comes from pre-launch test firing of the LM RCS thrusters. They are what is moving the flag. Either the bloke who made this deceptively left that out or didn't check it.

NEXT!

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.

American Moon 14 Nov 2019 01:41 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:

That footage comes from pre-launch test firing of the LM RCS thrusters. They are what is moving the flag. Either the bloke who made this deceptively left that out or didn't check it.

NEXT!

The bloke who made it didn't leave that out in fact he correctly states that the flag moves towards the craft not away from it. In fact the flag moved (untouched) on two other occasions on the film.

Your magic dust doesn't move either, and the reflective properties that you pretend that it has as well as the magic reflective photographers space suit Illuminating the entire side of the shadowed craft also now completely and utterly dead in the water.

This is one of those situations when you've lost but your arrogance prevents you from seeing that you've lost.
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2019 01:57 by Frothy.

American Moon 14 Nov 2019 01:45 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Ok...i accept your challenge. I guarantee you will not produce one single item from that rehashed shite...that I cannot bury. Case in point my next post.

I dare you...to give me your best shots one at a time from that idiotic film. Maybe start with the plonker talking about the "cold" in shadow. I'm guessing you don't understand thermal dynamics enough to see he is talking bollocks. The ISS spends half its time in shadow.

:lolplac:
On the airless surface of the moon, temperatures depend largely on whether a given point lies in sunlight or in shadow. Areas of the surface receiving full sunlight may reach temperatures of around 121 degrees Celsius, or 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Shadowed regions and the dark side of the moon typically drop to as low as -157 degrees Celsius, or -250 degrees Fahrenheit.
sciencing.com/causes-extreme-temperature-differences-moon-12712.html

That temperature will jam the mechanical workings of a camera.

Actually I'm not going to bother conversing with TG Troll any further on these matters, it's like trying to teach a chimpanzee to roller-skate.
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2019 02:55 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

American Moon 14 Nov 2019 10:30 #14

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Frothy wrote:
This is one of those situations when you've lost but your arrogance prevents you from seeing that you've lost.

And that's about it.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

American Moon 14 Nov 2019 12:35 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
it's like trying to teach a chimpanzee to roller-skate.

Beautiful, nailed it. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

American Moon 14 Nov 2019 18:16 #16

• TG
Frothy wrote:
On the airless surface of the moon, temperatures depend largely on whether a given point lies in sunlight or in shadow. Areas of the surface receiving full sunlight may reach temperatures of around 121 degrees Celsius, or 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Shadowed regions and the dark side of the moon typically drop to as low as -157 degrees Celsius, or -250 degrees Fahrenheit.
sciencing.com/causes-extreme-temperature-differences-moon-12712.html

That temperature will jam the mechanical workings of a camera.

And right there is your problem, you have no concept of what temperature is in relation to a vacuum. You are utterly clueless, as is every single HB who has broached this subject. The temperatures you quoted are of the surface and after 14 days of constant sunshine before it reaches maximum.

In a vacuum an object in shade will radiate its heat until it achieves equilibrium with the surroundings. Since the surroundings have no heat, the object will lose all its heat. It won't hypo freeze or any other moronic crap like that. Conversely in sunlight, the camera is encased in polished aluminium and reflects 95% of incoming heat. Half of it is shaded from the Sun, so any heat is absorbed on the sides facing away, by conduction. Hardly any of the inner working parts are connected to the outside and since it is a vacuum, only radiated heat will get through....not much at all.

Your claim is just plain wrong....not one physicist with a braincell will agree with it. It's kind of why none of them make the same stupid claim.

On the ISS, hours long EVAs in Sunlight or during the shadow....same situation...yet the cameras all work just fine.
Actually I'm not going to bother conversing with TG Troll any further on these matters, it's like trying to teach a chimpanzee to roller-skate.

Nope, you're not going to converse because you are afraid of getting your ignorant arse kicked. Even now the thickos are all agreeing with you. There's your problem. You're all thick :hedbut:

Last Edit: 14 Nov 2019 18:17 by TG.

American Moon 14 Nov 2019 18:27 #17

• TG
Frothy wrote:
TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:

NEXT!

The bloke who made it didn't leave that out in fact he correctly states that the flag moves towards the craft not away from it. In fact the flag moved (untouched) on two other occasions on the film.

The flag is moved from the RCS thrusters being tested during the pre-launch procedures. NOWHERE does this idiot inform the ignorants who suck this up, that the RCS thrusters are being fired. I'm guessing he didn't even know....just like you!

Also, there is oxygen being vented periodically from the LM.

Hey Einstein, why the fuck would NASA even release the damn footage??? DUHHH.
Your magic dust doesn't move either,

Nor should it...the thrusters are close to the top of the craft and just about effect the flag.
and the reflective properties that you pretend that it has as well as the magic reflective photographers space suit Illuminating the entire side of the shadowed craft also now completely and utterly dead in the water.

How so? Because of some yoootub idiot? I posted a video from an industry expert company that confirmed this exact thing...you think your idiotic opinion trumps it :shemused:

On the contrary, this is yet another situation where idiots lead idiots and they cannot see past their ignorance.

Show where he gave NASA's explanation for the movement of the flag. He didn't.
Show where the reflective properties and reflective suit are "dead in the water".

Last Edit: 14 Nov 2019 18:28 by TG.

American Moon 15 Nov 2019 14:10 #18

• Exorcist
TG's favourite Band is The Porice…….He ruurves a good ((($$$$$$$ting)))

Giant steps are what we fake.....
Hoaxing "on the Moon"
I'm glad Niel's wire don't break...…
Hoaxing "on the Moon"

:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2019 14:32 by Exorcist.

American Moon 15 Nov 2019 15:55 #19

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
TG wrote:
The flag is moved from the RCS thrusters being tested during the pre-launch procedures.
Also, there is oxygen being vented periodically from the LM...

As a matter of interest on a technical note, why would they want to test the thrusters while sitting on the moon? What purpose would it serve as it'd only waste precious fuel?
As for "oxygen being vented", why would they do that, I thought they needed oxygen to breathe?
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2019 15:56 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

American Moon 15 Nov 2019 16:00 #20

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Ugh wrote:
TG wrote:
The flag is moved from the RCS thrusters being tested during the pre-launch procedures.
Also, there is oxygen being vented periodically from the LM...

As a matter of interest on a technical note, why would they want to test the thrusters while sitting on the moon? What purpose would it serve as it'd only waste precious fuel?
As for "oxygen being vented", why would they do that, I thought they needed oxygen to breathe?

Damn logic getting in the way again.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare