Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!!

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 00:08 #21

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
Lux Interior wrote:

Fake News!!!!

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 00:39 #22

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3909
  • Likes received: 1161
Tick tock.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 02:06 #23

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
Regarding penguins and the sun, how can they see in the six months of pitch blackness of the polar night, especially when they try to catch fish?

PS- to digress into gravity, we're told that the moon causes earth's tides by drawing up the oceans into a tidal bulge on the side of the earth that's facing the moon.
I can understand that, but what I can't understand is why there's also a tidal bulge on the opposite side of the earth at the same time, bulging into open space away from the moon?
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2019 02:36 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 07:16 #24

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I haven't stated that gravity doesn't exist you cretinous moron.

Uhuh....well you intellectual cripple, you said this....
Frothy wrote:
but neither can the present paradigm about the reason for the Sun's influence on the solar system, however mainstream science talks as if that's a fact, so he's simply doing the same thing with this theory.
Frothy wrote:
For all you know what is thought to be the Sun's gravitational properties could be coming from the other dimension that Eric Dollard is talking about and not the actual Sun itself.


And since you are adhering yourself to the musings of a yoootub imbecile, it's impossible to say what the fuck that idiotic brain of yours is on about :shemused: :iitm:

Magicky interdimensional gravity thingy - and the fuckwit calls ME the idiot :yerright:

You don't have to keep reminding the TZ readers what an idiot you are, it's a well established fact.

Not once have I said or quoted anyone else claiming that gravity doesn't exist, you imbecile. Stating that there is an interesting theory that the Sun's influence on the solar system could be related to a vacuum within the Sun or other forces, it's not disputing the existence of gravity as a whole. You do not comprehend, you're thick, you're spouting shit, you don't understand the premise of this thread, you're a hopeless cunt.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 09:40 #25

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
  • Posts: 1700
  • Likes received: 17
Ugh wrote:
Regarding penguins and the sun, how can they see in the six months of pitch blackness of the polar night, especially when they try to catch fish?

It is only fully dark for 11 weeks, there is starlight, they have excellent night vision and they adapt.
PS- to digress into gravity, we're told that the moon causes earth's tides by drawing up the oceans into a tidal bulge on the side of the earth that's facing the moon.
I can understand that, but what I can't understand is why there's also a tidal bulge on the opposite side of the earth at the same time, bulging into open space away from the moon?

noc.ac.uk/files/documents/business/Double-Bulge-Explanation.pdf

Basically it's the net result of Gravity from the Moon and the centrifugal forces from the rotation around the Earth/Moon Barycenter.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 09:51 #26

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
  • Posts: 1700
  • Likes received: 17
Frothy wrote:
You don't have to keep reminding the TZ readers what an idiot you are, it's a well established fact.

The what? "TZ readers"?? :shemused: I should explain something to you about double negatives.....when an obviously intellectually challenged fuckwit talks about "facts", after demonstrating that they entertain nutjobs who think the Sun is hollow....their "facts" are a little on the inaccurate side :facepalm:
Not once have I said or quoted anyone else claiming that gravity doesn't exist, you imbecile.

The "TX readers" who have any brains can see from my last post that you talked about the Sun's influence and suggested gravity could be coming from another magicky demenshun-thing. Since it has been established beyond any doubt that mass is the contributory gravitational effect, this kind of shites on your "hollow sun" and piffle about dimentions :shemused:
Stating that there is an interesting theory that the Sun's influence on the solar system could be related to a vacuum within the Sun or other forces, it's not disputing the existence of gravity as a whole.

It's not a fucking theory you useless prick!!

www.livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html

It's some cunt on yooootub talking bollocks. As opposed to you, some cunt on TZ with Dunning Kruger.

www.livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html
You do not comprehend

Sure I do.
you're thick

Nope. Double negative.
you're spouting shit

Nope. Double negative - I'm not the imbecile who believes other imbeciles.
you don't understand the premise of this thread

The premise is a yoootub twat offering baseless opinion. No wonder arseholes like you lap it up...and of course the electrickery universe,(just mention Tesla and all is well :facepalm: )
you're a hopeless cunt.

Nope. Double negative.

Tick tock my arse - twattery at its finest.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 12:46 #27

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
As I said, the forum readers are already aware that you an idiot, oh, and a prick.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Frothy - the thick twat that keeps giving .... 26 Nov 2019 13:44 #28

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
  • Posts: 1700
  • Likes received: 17
Frothy wrote:
As I said

URGENT - I need you to understand something.....when a sentence you type begins with "I said", it falls into a major category that can adequately and descriptively be labelled as uninformed shite.
the forum readers are already aware that you an idiot

You are not the spokesperson for the "forum readers" and this statement is a double negative. YOU being the idiot, calling someone else an idiot is like acknowledging they are a genius :shemused: Your sentence is short of a linking verb - pillock.
oh, and a prick.

You are so good at insults, did that take you a while to think up :shemused:

Why don't you tell the forum readers why you endorse this buffoon's NON theory opinion? I mean 3 exclamation marks in the thread title, you must have some leaning towards this pile of shite :facepalm:
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2019 14:15 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Frothy - the thick twat that keeps giving .... 26 Nov 2019 13:46 #29

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3909
  • Likes received: 1161
If Truly Gullible really wants to showboat his planetary sized intellect perhaps she'll be good enough to put a link down to her blogs/books on such matters.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2019 18:16 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Frothy - the thick twat that keeps giving .... 26 Nov 2019 13:55 #30

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
  • Posts: 1700
  • Likes received: 17
Lux Interior wrote:
If Truly Gullible really wants to showboat his planetary sized intellect perhaps she'll be good enough to put a link down to here theses /blogs/books on such matters.

Gibberish. Did you learn English at skool? :shemused:

You are a debate free simpleton. For almost a whole week I was a tiny(very tiny) bit cheered on by the fact that you had actually done it and made an attempt to get a life.......sadly......here you are.....weirdo.....nothing to say....and a stalking obsession with having to do just that.....say nothing. :iitm:

Get a life or join in the debate. Tell me about the mad bloke who thinks the Sun is hollow :shemused: and how the radiation is coming here from another dimention :shemused: Or just act like an arse as always.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 14:10 #31

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
I'll add a bit more garbage to the stream of it here -

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 14:28 #32

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
  • Posts: 1700
  • Likes received: 17
Lizzy wrote:
I'll add a bit more garbage to the stream of it here

Wow....that is some serious fucked up shit.

www.thecollegefix.com/university-investigating-black-debate-instructor-who-argued-space-isnt-real-created-by-whites/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 15:28 #33

  • The Mule
  • The Mule's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 18
  • Likes received: 8
TG wrote:
This is a pro EU site drone...you didnt even check. :facepalm:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 17:01 #34

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
  • Posts: 1700
  • Likes received: 17
The Mule wrote:
TG wrote:
This is a pro EU site drone...you didnt even check. :facepalm:

I didn't check because I didn't need to...the site provided links to numerous articles and sites showing why the electrickery universe is a pile of shite.

It's hardly my fault if the website thinks by listing them it can then dismiss them with a wave of the hand :shemused:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 18:28 #35

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3909
  • Likes received: 1161
Who needs debate with a narcissistic egoist like Truly Gullible?
It's just one pile of steaming MSM shite after another with you. You don't debate, you lay a turd and then stand in it shouting to anybody who'll listen.
I took a week off because you're not quite as interesting as you like to think you are, doubtless to your great disappointment.
You're only here because you'd flounder on a true science forum and DIf has banned your scrawny, "rodent squashing" (FPMSL) arse.
Hence your blatant whinging on your risible, little blog page.
Scroll to the end of the raving drivel; penguinsfalloff.blogspot.com/2017/06/as-internet-debates-go-one-concerning.html?m=1

Yet you want to think I'm upset at being banned myself? Projection city is you, how sad.
You're desperate for attention but when you get it you cry, when you don't get it you start stamping your feet.
Pitiful.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 21:03 #36

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
  • Posts: 1700
  • Likes received: 17
Lux Interior wrote:
Who needs debate with a narcissistic egoist like Truly Gullible?

Nicely dodged you cowardly cunt. You claim I am gullible? Prove it you noise making jackass.
It's just one pile of steaming MSM shite after another with you.

Bollocks, it's predominantly related to Apollo missions. Arguing against other totally stupid shit isn't MSM, it's just NOT totally stupid shit.

Get a clue you spouter of piffle.
You don't debate

Sure I do. You are the one who is afraid to debate - prick.
you lay a turd and then stand in it shouting to anybody who'll listen.

Nope. I state my case using citations, visual references, personal accounts, expert opinion and basically a whole host of acceptable debate supporting material. I don't shout, I respond in kind and of course get no such quantitative response. Certainly not from fuckers like you.
I took a week off because you're not quite as interesting as you like to think you are, doubtless to your great disappointment.

Nope....zero disappointment. I just thought the ten ton penny had dropped and you were off getting a life :shemused:
You're only here because you'd flounder on a true science forum

If I would "flounder" on a science forum, you wouldn't even pass through the urinal.
and DIf has banned your scrawny, "rodent squashing" (FPMSL) arse.

What a wanker, it banned yours. You were banned for being a prick. I was banned because the moderator is a total biased cunt who didn't like me taking stances against the total pish spouted over there.
Hence your blatant whinging on your risible, little blog page.
Scroll to the end of the raving drivel; penguinsfalloff.blogspot.com/2017/06/as-internet-debates-go-one-concerning.html?m=1

Go on then...scroll to the end of the page.
Yet you want to think I'm upset at being banned myself?

Yep. You clearly are. Never mind twat.
Projection city is you, how sad.

Nope. I dislike injustice - THAT is my problem. But LMFAO at you getting booted :shemused:
You're desperate for attention

Nope, just to come across the ultimate oxymoron.....an honest truther. Not happened yet.
but when you get it you cry

Nope. I never get an honest response, certainly not from a cunt like you.
when you don't get it you start stamping your feet.
Pitiful.

Nope, I start showing how hard it is to find an honest truther.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 21:35 #37

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3909
  • Likes received: 1161
Deleted your comments? Coward who's afraid of debate is you.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 26 Nov 2019 22:08 #38

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
  • Posts: 1700
  • Likes received: 17
Lux Interior wrote:
Deleted your comments?

Yeah, they were made for Ink to see as I was bugging him to copy them. I meant to delete them ages ago, thanks for the reminder.

As I said, the injustice was what bugged me, not getting banned. Unlike you, who shit the bed and threw his toys out of the pram.... :shemused:
Coward who's afraid of debate is you.

WOW...JUST FUCKING WOW!! Not one thread I have started has any post from you that is not basically trolling. You cowardly scumbag. If you even dared take me on about Apollo, I'd take you to the fucking cleaners. You can see the level of evasion and stupidity it takes from the imbecile Frothy....you are just too afraid.

Chickenshit. :iitm:


Weirdo STALKER followed me to Icke, commented in my absence, followed me to one of my blogs, follows me around TZ....

Get a life you really sad person.
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2019 22:10 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ruprecht Dullard, the square head narcissist. 26 Nov 2019 23:29 #39

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3909
  • Likes received: 1161
I screenshot the comments for the record.
Also for the record you'll notice I wrote inviting a ban, once I was banned the question was answered. You love a cut and paste, show the TZ readers where I threw my toys out of the pram about being banned.
I called out the cunt who deleted my post.
You're such a deceitful, duplicitous fuck you twist everything to suit your own narrative.
You're such a sad, lifeless cunt it's you who can't step away from here,not me.
You couldn't take me down the post office never mind the cleaners, don't delude yourself little rodent squasher.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 00:55 #40

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
TG wrote:
The Mule wrote:
TG wrote:
This is a pro EU site drone...you didnt even check. :facepalm:

I didn't check because I didn't need to...the site provided links to numerous articles and sites showing why the electrickery universe is a pile of shite.

It's hardly my fault if the website thinks by listing them it can then dismiss them with a wave of the hand :shemused:

Nothing on there has been dismissed with the wave of a hand you fucking moron.
Hello, this page is for information and discussion of those arguments against Electric Universe theory, and I guess you know the frustration that peer reviewed science suggests it is wrong. This site is not saying EUT has been successfully debunked but the evidence (interpretation) supposedly proving it is incorrect has to be known and considered

Seems a reasonable stance to me.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
What do you guys know about Prof. Eric Dollard?15.01Friday, 01 November 2013
Wave of the Sea7.06Tuesday, 04 December 2018
The Third Wave7.06Monday, 19 November 2018
We are having a heat wave6.98Sunday, 08 July 2018
The Lying Eyes Of Eric Jon Phelps6.98Friday, 23 September 2016
Australia heat wave6.91Friday, 17 January 2020
The Blue Wave Effect.6.91Monday, 13 August 2018
(YT) South Park - Eric Cartman doesn't like the Jews6.83Sunday, 10 June 2018
Eric Clapton's Bullsh*t Story re the Death of His Son Conor!6.83Friday, 29 April 2016
Prince Eric Says Woodward is Shilling for “Three Extra Shekels” with Hoax Book!6.68Thursday, 13 September 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.