Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!!

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 02:09 #41

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Ugh wrote:
..we're told that the moon causes earth's tides by drawing up the oceans into a tidal bulge on the side of the earth that's facing the moon.
I can understand that, but what I can't understand is why there's also a tidal bulge on the opposite side of the earth at the same time, bulging into open space away from the moon?
TG wrote:
noc.ac.uk/files/documents/business/Double-Bulge-Explanation.pdf
Basically it's the net result of Gravity from the Moon and the centrifugal forces from the rotation around the Earth/Moon Barycenter.

Whoa jack, this is a discussion forum and I was hoping to hear YOUR brief personal answer, rather than be shunted off to some longwinded link to do your talking for you, (take it as a compliment)..:)
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2019 02:11 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 02:18 #42

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Regarding penguins and the sun, how can they see in the six months of pitch blackness of the polar night, especially when they try to catch fish?
TG wrote:
It is only fully dark for 11 weeks, there is starlight, they have excellent night vision and they adapt.

Hmm I'm not sure I buy that mate.
Firstly do stars really give enough light for creatures to see by, even with night vision?
Second, when penguins fish underwater, does starlight really penetrate the ocean?
Third, what if the skies are cloudy during much of the polar night, blocking starlight, how do the penguins see then?
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2019 02:19 by Ugh.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 03:09 #43

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
The Emperor penguin males migrate during the winter months and fast, they huddle together and look after the eggs which they keep off the ice with their feet, the females return to the ocean during this time and can fish with their night vision during the winter, penguins have good night vision.

Other types of penguin make borrows for their nests but also have night vision for hunting etc during the winter.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2019 03:16 by Frothy.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 06:54 #44

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
[quote="TG" post=338564 The usual segmented diversionary bollocks from Truly Gullible.[/quote]

No, YOU scroll to the end of the page and re-read your bleating .

truth-zone.net/forum/lux-zone-general-discussion/72583-ruprecht-ego.html?start=60#338599

Busted, you utter clown.Now run along and post some more emojis of little cartoon girls.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 09:15 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
The Emperor penguin males migrate during the winter months and fast, they huddle together and look after the eggs which they keep off the ice with their feet, the females return to the ocean during this time and can fish with their night vision during the winter, penguins have good night vision.
Other types of penguin make borrows for their nests but also have night vision for hunting etc during the winter.

Fascinating...
1- Where do the males "migrate" to?
2- How many months do they "fast" without eating?
3- Every creature on the planet with "night vision" (cats, owls etc) needs at least a small amount of ambient light to see (think "image intensifier"), and I'm almost certain starlight doesn't provide enough, especially when the penguins are fishing underwater.

PS- Hey, perhaps God created the moon and auroras just to give them some ambient light)..:)
I'll google to find more and will post any findings here
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2019 09:16 by Ugh.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 10:46 #46

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
Ugh wrote:
Ugh wrote:
..we're told that the moon causes earth's tides by drawing up the oceans into a tidal bulge on the side of the earth that's facing the moon.
I can understand that, but what I can't understand is why there's also a tidal bulge on the opposite side of the earth at the same time, bulging into open space away from the moon?
TG wrote:
noc.ac.uk/files/documents/business/Double-Bulge-Explanation.pdf
Basically it's the net result of Gravity from the Moon and the centrifugal forces from the rotation around the Earth/Moon Barycenter.

Whoa jack, this is a discussion forum and I was hoping to hear YOUR brief personal answer, rather than be shunted off to some longwinded link to do your talking for you, (take it as a compliment)..:)

You got my brief answer and you got a link expounding on it...

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 10:53 #47

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
The usual segmented diversionary bollocks from Truly Gullible.

Dude, there's something wrong with you.

Take a breath, walk away, get a life. You are the dog barking at the ball, dropping little bits of poo. I made you an animated gif, didn't you like it?
No, YOU scroll to the end of the page and re-read your bleating .

Well it was only two messages that I was attempting to use to get Ink to repost - he didn't. One was pointing out some double standards from the idiot JumpRogue who has since been banned, the other was from a user Aratron who was complaining and baiting AFTER I had left - I pointed out how he had done the same thing you do, exclusively troll my thread and fail to answer any of it!

Both deleted as they no longer serve any purpose.

I left a note for you - you prick.
Busted

:wtf: In what way you turd of a human being? :iitm:
you utter clown.

For doing what you odious little troll of a man.
Now run along and post some more emojis of little cartoon girls.

Arsehole :shemused: :shemused: :shemused: :shemused:

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 10:54 #48

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 11:12 #49

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
REALLY? Fucking really? You think I am the least bit embarrassed about any of that? It was on my blog you vacuous turd of a man :facepalm:
So, who's whining and mincing about being banned?

I am whining about the biased moderator and his reasons for doing so. I have no problem with anyone knowing this - ergo the damn thing being on my blog.
Who's using multiple user id's to regain access, yet still banned?

I am. You are as well, only you are afraid to admit it
That's right, the bastion of truth

I don't claim to be any such thing. What I do claim is that cunts like you are NOT and show why with arguments containing citations, photographs, video evidence and strong coherent debate.
the little version of Jonathon Aitken,

Nope.
bullshitting their way through forums

Prove it you cowardly sack of shit. That would be debate instead of trolling. Wanker.
and when rumbled

Show me where I have been rumbled "bullshitting".
currying away shouting over their shoulders.

Dude, this is all so very sad. I do neither.
Worm your way out of this TG, you fucking weasel.

Out of what you dipshit? You are a creepy weirdo trolling me in my absence at ickesocial, every single thread on this forum without any attempt at debate, and now one of my blogs.

Dude, get a fucking life. I put back the Aratron comment just for you you turd :shemused: :shemused:

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 12:00 #50

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Too late sonny, you've been exposed as a grass with major projection issues. You could get a job as a mobile cinema if you weren't so retarded.
Everything you throw at others is simply an extension of your own self.
You could be an entire chapter in a book of Freudian mental health problems.
You even put in your avatar that I was upset at being banned while you write about your own exile and resort to publishing it on your blog because your multiple sock accounts also got removed.
And I'm the 'sad' one apparently.
Oh dear.

But if you're so certain I have multiple accounts feel free to post your 'evidence'.
Tick tock.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 27 Nov 2019 12:01 by Lux Interior.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 12:14 #51

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Too late sonny, you've been exposed as a grass with major projection issues.

Nope. You have exposed yourself as a weirdo stalker who simply cannot grasp the life that eludes him.
You could get a job as a mobile cinema if you weren't so retarded.

I don't need a job.
Everything you throw at others is simply an extension of your own self.

Err no. What I throw is retaliatory, concise, very accurate and deserved.
You could be an entire chapter in a book of Freudian mental health problems.

Nope, and don't talk about authors that you haven't read.You are the classic stalker and they already covered you...

freudquotes.blogspot.com/2017/01/stalker-hacker-voyeur-spy.html
You even put in your avatar that I was upset at being banned while you write about your own exile and resort to publishing it on your blog because your multiple sock accounts also got removed.

You are butt hurt and it was extremely funny. You spent several posts telling everyone about all the banned users there and "where was I going now"....then hilariously you got yourself banned. LMFAO.
And I'm the 'sad' one apparently.

Not apparent to you of course, because your sad behaviour prevents you from seeing it. You are a creepy weirdo stalker, totally obsessed with me. You log on and pretty much every post you make is a 100% ad-hom aimed at me. You made posts on the ickesocial, KNOWING I was banned and pretended you didn't know. You trawled my blog to find ammo for your sad weirdness. You don't debate, you are a cowardly cunt.
But if you're so certain I have multiple accounts feel free to post your 'evidence'.
Tick tock.

I await at least a hundred requests from you of total bullshit claims you have made. But we both know you are a cowardly cunt and will never respond. You cannot because there is no response that doesn't make you look (if it is even possible)....more of a useless jackass.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 13:04 #52

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
TG wrote:
I await at least a hundred requests from you of total bullshit claims you have made. But we both know you are a cowardly cunt and will never respond. You cannot because there is no response that doesn't make you look (if it is even possible)....more of a useless jackass.

So no 'evidence' to support your claims then?
Truthers huh?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 13:34 #53

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
So no 'evidence' to support your claims then?

1. Explain how capturing stars on the Moon works with a fucking flash :shemused:
2. Explain how they couldn't pass through the van Allen belts.
3. Prove I reported your stupid icke post.
4. Show the speshul effex that illuminated the Lunar Rover traverses.
5. Show why they are "false" videos.
6. Get a fucking life you cowardly cunt of a man.
Truthers huh?

Precisely.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 14:33 #54

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
TG wrote:

So no evidence but instead a plethora of questions, and the hypocrisy of the person who accuses others of Gish gallop.
Here's more evidence of your butthurt at being banned from shilling, projecting cunt.

Quote:

Posted August 9
Ok so ....

Now we can read from the blog comments (so the bottom of this link)

penguinsfalloff.blogspot.com/2017/06/as-internet-debates-go-one-concerning.html

Text reads....

"TG8 August 2019 at 14:01
Well, for those interested, the quite breathtakingly biased moderator "screamingeagle" has banned my userid on the new DI forum. In addition, he has banned 3 other IDs created to appeal the decision and block responses from the administrator.

This moderator has unilaterally deleted 100s of posts of mine and many others around the forum. That is wrong on so many levels at the Icke forum.

His reasons are that the post quoted by user Silent Bob and of course deleted is "Spamming":

social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/1124-any-flat-earthers-about/&do=findComment&comment=30941

There are of course hundreds and hundreds of posts far worse than this, aimed at me, left up by this moderator who has actually "Liked" on of the many ad hominem troll posts directed my way.

A decent moderator would post a Mod Warning asking to tone it down. Followed by editing offensive material from posts. Followed by warning. Followed by points.

A rubbish one deletes copious amounts of posts, makes no edits, hardly any mod warning posts and targets individuals he has himself trolled in the past!

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1063033574&postcount=113
"as soon as some conspiracy ,secret pops out a counter mesure will to and morons like TG will take it as a fact because its suits them....."

How about that huh, that is one of many on the old forum before he became a mod. He had issues with me and has acted on them now he has power. His poor grasp of English doesn't help. I'm convinced he can't tell the difference between insults and going after the content of a post."
Unquote
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 14:51 #55

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
So no evidence but instead a plethora of questions, and the hypocrisy of the person who accuses others of Gish gallop.

I have no evidence that you have another userid on the ickesocial. I suspect it. You have triumphed on a small point of order....well done cunt.
However, since you dumb fucks believe in a whole host of moronic shit with even less than suspicion, but just the observations of morons, then hardly a crime.
Here's more evidence of your butthurt at being banned from shilling, projecting cunt.

1. I am not shilling you ignorant prick. Where do I apply.
2. I am not butthurt at being banned, just fucking annoyed by the cunt moderator who deleted hundreds of posts and banned me for a ludicrous reason. The injustice is what I am bothered about. But like the cunt trooofah you are, that doesn't count for anyone with opposing views!
3 I am not projecting you imbecile.
This moderator has unilaterally deleted 100s of posts of mine and many others around the forum. That is wrong on so many levels at the Icke forum.

His reasons are that the post quoted by user Silent Bob and of course deleted is "Spamming":

There are of course hundreds and hundreds of posts far worse than this, aimed at me, left up by this moderator who has actually "Liked" on of the many ad hominem troll posts directed my way.

A decent moderator would post a Mod Warning asking to tone it down. Followed by editing offensive material from posts. Followed by warning. Followed by points.

A rubbish one deletes copious amounts of posts, makes no edits, hardly any mod warning posts and targets individuals he has himself trolled in the past!

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1063033574&postcount=113
"as soon as some conspiracy ,secret pops out a counter mesure will to and morons like TG will take it as a fact because its suits them....."

How about that huh, that is one of many on the old forum before he became a mod. He had issues with me and has acted on them now he has power. His poor grasp of English doesn't help. I'm convinced he can't tell the difference between insults and going after the content of a post."
Unquote

And?

Are you really lost in the world of cunt that you fail to see the fundamental issue here? It shouldn't be joy at silencing a voice that takes a counter stance to your own - it is pure censorship. THAT is the only way for your breed of anti everything shite to flourish!!

You sad motherfucker. And yet again look what this fucking weirdo stalker is doing...

He is now trawling ickesocial to pick up quotes from me passed to Ink to support my case.

Oh btw...that blog was written by me. You are incapable as a human being of writing anything that comes close to that level of concise argument.
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2019 14:52 by TG.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 27 Nov 2019 14:52 #56

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
1. Explain how capturing stars on the Moon works with a fucking flash :shemused:
2. Explain how they couldn't pass through the van Allen belts.
3. Prove I reported your stupid icke post.
4. Show the speshul effex that illuminated the Lunar Rover traverses.
5. Show why they are "false" videos.
6. Get a fucking life you cowardly cunt of a man.

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 21 Dec 2019 10:33 #57

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Explain why you seek affirmation all the time first.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 04 Jan 2020 18:27 #58

This video you posted confirms the cellular earth model with the sun functioning as a dipole antenna transformer and receiving energy from the earth at a close distance, then transforming it & sending it out via the waves mentioned in the video. The entire Copernicus model of the universe is wrong and was a creation of the Satanist Jesuits. Even Tesla believed in this stuff and the ether. The Stars are possibly a phenomenon due to sonar illuminescense and the universe not as big as they claim. That is why there are no light years. This explains why when you climb in a weather balloon, you don´t see the stars. Man has never been to outer space. The temperatures are too high and there are only four materials which can resist them and none are feasible to use to manufacture satellites or space equipment, clothing etc. Thus the man never went to the moon, Nasa is a scam and everything you are taught is a lie, including evolution, the Age of Enlightment etc etc. Look up the concave or cellular earth model and you will be surprised that most of science confirms this as the best model to describe the universe, not the Copernicus model. Redill time!

:shemused:

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 04 Jan 2020 18:36 #59

TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Yes you're right Ugh it can't be proved, but neither can the present paradigm about the reason for the Sun's influence on the solar system, however mainstream science talks as if that's a fact, so he's simply doing the same thing with this theory.

What utter bullshit. Science has proven beyond any doubt that gravity exists and is the reason for every motion in the solar system. The formation of the solar system once again conforms to this.

It can be predicted to the second when a solar eclipse occurs, or a sunrise at any given point, or a transit of Venus....your bloke thinking "outside the box" should be in one with all the frogs :shemused:

The SOHO satellites have time and time again proven the current model is 100% correct...yet you believe clowns who say it hasn't :facepalm: :facepalm:

www.everythingselectric.com/electric-universe-debunked/

Sattelites and nothing goes or operates beyond 130 km or so... in fact, GPS functions via ground towers bouncing off the ionisphere and the same way radio waves function. If you go out to areas in the middle of the ocean where there are no towers, pilots will tell you they can no longer rely on GPS but rather on their instruments and last position points to track their new position until they are back in the range of ground towers.... and there are no materials even to fabricate sattellites that could resist the heat of space. Low earth orbit is below 130 kilometers. Science lies to you. There are no gadgets going to outer space. Even the Soho is in low earth orbit. Research the cellular earth model and you will be stunned and blown away. :coolio:

Eric Dollard The Sun is not what we wave been told.!!! 05 Jan 2020 09:26 #60

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Mother Liberty wrote:
This video you posted confirms the cellular earth model with the sun functioning as a dipole antenna transformer and receiving energy from the earth at a close distance, then transforming it & sending it out via the waves mentioned in the video. The entire Copernicus model of the universe is wrong and was a creation of the Satanist Jesuits. Even Tesla believed in this stuff and the ether. The Stars are possibly a phenomenon due to sonar illuminescense and the universe not as big as they claim. That is why there are no light years. This explains why when you climb in a weather balloon, you don´t see the stars. Man has never been to outer space. The temperatures are too high and there are only four materials which can resist them and none are feasible to use to manufacture satellites or space equipment, clothing etc. Thus the man never went to the moon, Nasa is a scam and everything you are taught is a lie, including evolution, the Age of Enlightment etc etc. Look up the concave or cellular earth model and you will be surprised that most of science confirms this as the best model to describe the universe, not the Copernicus model. Redill time!

:shemused:

Jews LARPing as Nazis