Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Spirit Mars Rover PIA16440 - Winding Pathway Leads to Water, Skulls

Spirit Mars Rover PIA16440 - Winding Pathway Leads to Water, Skulls 27 Nov 2019 09:35 #1

Large File.

The winding pathway leads from a Martian dwelling in an ancient vitrified structure to a water source, some of the adjacent rounded "rocks" look like skulls. PIA16440, Spirit Mars Rover in "McMurdo" Panorama
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Spirit Mars Rover PIA16440 - Winding Pathway Leads to Water, Skulls 27 Nov 2019 10:45 #2

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
Martin Timothy wrote:
The winding pathway leads from a Martian dwelling in an ancient vitrified structure to a water source, some of the adjacent rounded "rocks" look like skulls. PIA16440, Spirit Mars Rover in "McMurdo" Panorama

Uhuh.

Spirit Mars Rover PIA16440 - Winding Pathway Leads to Water, Skulls 21 Dec 2019 10:33 #3

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Elvis was the first astronaut.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Spirit Mars Rover PIA16440 - Winding Pathway Leads to Water, Skulls 24 Dec 2019 21:40 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
My opinion of Mars is pretty much the same as the way mythology describes it. Mars was a god of war, and lost horribly in an inter-planetary war. That's why all you see on that planet is piles of ruble. Exactly the way one would expect the landscape to look after a war was fought.

Furthermore, I believe this war was fought in recent memory, perhaps, somewhere in the Bronze age?

You will notice, all myth on Earth describe Mars the same way as, 'god of war'. How could ancient South America describe Mars the same way as the ancient Greeks did, unless they had some kind of direct knowledge? It would seem, at some point in the ancient past, it was common knowledge that Mars was the, 'God of War'?

Again, this is my opinion only. No need to get excited about it. None of it can be proved.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2019 01:45 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Spirit Mars Rover PIA16440 - Winding Pathway Leads to Water, Skulls 24 Dec 2019 22:02 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Yep - can't be proven - we'll never get to mars to excavate anyway -
But I tend to think the two similar concepts of Mars by ancient American and Europeans broadly speaking was because we were once all Atlanteans
and when that floundered perhaps through a period of ice age , enviromental eruption or some think an asteroid - all three have happened but that we shared a common knowledge -
I tend to really like Graham Hancock - Magicians of the Gods -

User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Spirit Mars Rover PIA16440 - Winding Pathway Leads to Water, Skulls 25 Dec 2019 19:31 #6

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Lizzy wrote:
Yep - can't be proven - we'll never get to mars to excavate anyway -
But I tend to think the two similar concepts of Mars by ancient American and Europeans broadly speaking was because we were once all Atlanteans
and when that floundered perhaps through a period of ice age , enviromental eruption or some think an asteroid - all three have happened but that we shared a common knowledge -
I tend to really like Graham Hancock - Magicians of the Gods -

I am going to respectfully disagree with you on this part of your post,...... 'we'll never get to mars to excavate anyway'.

I wouldn't doubt we are already on Mars, in secret? We, the regular people, are always the last to know what TPTB want us to know.

I believe, outer space and the possibility of life on other worlds is the most censored thing imaginable.

It was only 650 years ago everyone was say the same thing about the Americas. They said, the Earth is flat and any attempt to get to the Americas would fall off the edge and die. Yet here we are living in the Americas.

Here in the Americas we find many different ancient races and nations have discovered America long before the arrival of Christofer Columbus. The same will be found on Mars, i,e, evidence of other races from other planets being there prior to our arrival?

The only difference is, Mars will be found in shambles from a catastrophic war.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare