Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Stone & Steel Weapons on Planet Mars, From the NASA Rovers & Viking 1 Lander

Stone & Steel Weapons on Planet Mars, From the NASA Rovers & Viking 1 Lander 29 Nov 2019 21:46 #1

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Stone & Steel Weapons on Planet Mars, From the NASA Rovers & Viking 1 Lander 30 Nov 2019 01:12 #2

Update ..

NASA Link.

The hill in the background in the Stone Ax Opportunity 4325 plate is where the bodies of the dead uniformed "Astronauts" are located, the hill is seen again on Op 4183 and is probly the major discovery of the entire Mars Rovers Program.

Edit: Coulda made a mistake actually :D they are different hills, they look the same but they are different.
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2019 03:38 by Martin Timothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Stone & Steel Weapons on Planet Mars, From the NASA Rovers & Viking 1 Lander 01 Dec 2019 03:43 #3

Stone Ax C Sol 1502.

Stone Axe, Curiosity Sol 2218.

Two More Martian Stone Axes, From Opportunity Sol 5000.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2019 04:18 by Martin Timothy.

Stone & Steel Weapons on Planet Mars, From the NASA Rovers & Viking 1 Lander 02 Dec 2019 18:55 #4

Here's a few more :)

Stone Axe, Curiosity Sol 329.

Three Axes, Curiosity Sol 594.

Cleaver, Curiosity Sol 601.

Stone Ax Neck Pendant, C 601.

Spearpoint, Curiosity Sol 601.

Spearhead & Fish? Curiosity Sol 601.

Spearpoint Curiosity Sol 606.

Two More Axes, C 606.

Two More, Curiosity Sol 620.

Axe & Steps C 1148.

Axe, Curiosity Sol 1134.

Two Stone Axes, Curiosity Sol 1144.

Stone Axe, C Sol 1146.

The amount of weaponry littering the landscape in the region of Curiosity 594 thru 601, 606 & 620 in particular, must define the locale of a Martian battlefield.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 19:04 by Martin Timothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Stone & Steel Weapons on Planet Mars, From the NASA Rovers & Viking 1 Lander 02 Dec 2019 19:43 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I believe there is intelligent life on Mars. I am not saying , I see all that you see in all those pictures, but I believe there is intelligent life on Mars? I realize, it's not a very popular opinion on this forum but, who cares!

Everything on Mars looks like piles of ruble, like it was hit by something and shit was scattered everywhere?

At least one author (forgot his name) claims there is radiation found on Mars that can be traced to nuclear explosions? Not saying that's what happened. But, it does look like structures were built on Mars and something or someone knocked them all down and scattered them on the surface?

In the pictures below, you can see all kinds of right angles and straight lines which do not occur in nature. The whole scene looks like a temple or similar structure that took a direct hit?

Anyway,....thanks for the pictures, Tim
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 22:17 by peacenik.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare