Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dead Martian - NASA Opportunity Mars Rover Sol 4182, Returned Feb. 2015

Dead Martian - NASA Opportunity Mars Rover Sol 4182, Returned Feb. 2015 14 Dec 2020 20:00 #1

The Martian is in tattered uniform remnants and astride what looks to be some form of personal conveyance, OS4182 has at least three other dead 'uns.

Scrutiny of the images with more professional gear could perhaps reveal more dead astronauts.

All in all I think we should all be prepared to discover these are indeed Lilliputian figures just inches tall.

Take a look at the Martian 1 image returned by the Curiosity Rover on Sol 127, that the Martian bears a strong resemblance to Ernie one half of the Sesame Street Bert and Ernie brotherhood, is evidence manned missions had been to Mars by the time their characters appeared which predated the NASA Rovers by decades.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dead Martian - NASA Opportunity Mars Rover Sol 4182, Returned Feb. 2015 15 Dec 2020 00:08 #2

Shaktiman says, keep at it ..

PIA 16440.

Yeah thanks for the reply .. what bugs me is this stuff should have gone viral years ago, I have been posting Mars anomalies since an ancient skull turned up in a PIA file from Mars about ten years ago, I thought it would have created a sensation all I got was yawns and abuse, "you have pareidolia."

C 308.

Soon after a stone ax popped up in an image returned by the Curiosity Rover on Sol 308, when I posted that world wide I thought my fame was assured the story was the same.

Op 985.

When the Martian Fox of Opportunity Sol 985 got the same treatment I knew there was a spanner in the works somewhere .. no one will tell me ppl are not interested in this kind of thing because I know they are, I have a lot more of this stuff.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Dead Martian - NASA Opportunity Mars Rover Sol 4182, Returned Feb. 2015 16 Dec 2020 04:15 #3

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Imo, one of the most interesting images of Mars abnormalities is what looks like a wooden spoon seemingly levitated several inches above the ground. It even casts a shadow under the 'spoon'.

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2020 04:17 by peacenik.

Dead Martian - NASA Opportunity Mars Rover Sol 4182, Returned Feb. 2015 16 Dec 2020 21:41 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Nice to hear from you peacenik :coolio:

I was wondering how you were doing, hope youre doing ok in all this corona crazyness.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Dead Martian - NASA Opportunity Mars Rover Sol 4182, Returned Feb. 2015 17 Dec 2020 03:36 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Doing good! Thanks.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare, MrAnderson
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare