Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves.

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 08:41 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 08:49 #2

• Straight Shooter
I can't even lie when i listen to stuff like this it disgust me but does not surprise me at all coming from a rich Jew.

This Jew will pay his black slaves millions to run around on a court and make him money.

But it's obvious by the words in this video how he really feels about his black slaves (athletes)

Farrakhan was right... :yes:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 10:06 #3

• Straight Shooter

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 10:35 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
That's horrible.

His GF is a latina / black mix, AND about 60 years younger than him ..... and he is chastising her for taking a photo with Magic Johnson and posting it on Instagram????

Sterling is racist against blacks BECAUSE OF HIS CULTURAL UPBRINGING .... and said it is fine for his GF to bring black people to their house and f*** them but not to post pictures on instagram and not to bring black people to his games.

What a racist pig.

Dots I'm sure you are aware of the close connection between Dutch and English Jews and the Slave Trade? And also how abominably White Jews in Israel treat Black ISRAELITES (i.e., the only biblical Jews that remain but are black and live in Ethiopia).

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 10:48 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 10:48 by PFIZIPFEI.

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 11:12 #6

• Straight Shooter
Orangeaid wrote:
he said it is fine for his GF to bring black people to their house and f*** them but not to post pictures on instagram and not to bring black people to his games.

What a racist pig

It's important you mentioned that part because it blew my fucking mind hearing him say that. :huh:

That is a whole new unfathomable level of racism. :O

I'm glad Farrakhan exposes these people to his millions of black and musilm followers.

Without people to expose these types it makes non jewish whites look bad in the eyes of blacks.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 11:26 #7

It all comes from the ''chosenites'' book of Noah in the old testament. The curse of Ham. Many people have fallen prey to the pseudo-academic psycho-babble of the Babylonian Talmud. According to the book of Noah Ham was ''cursed with blackness'' and a myriad of other inborn deficiencies. The story clearly reflects the attitude of the Jews of that period towards Black Africans. Nothing much has changed, apparently. Such displays of infantilism and brain failure is common among all supremacists..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 11:31 by Return of Zorro.

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 11:39 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
It all comes from the ''chosenites'' book of Noah in the old testament. The curse of Ham. Many people have fallen prey to the pseudo-academic babble of the Babylonian Talmud. According to the book of Noah Ham was ''cursed with blackness'' and a myriad of other inborn deficiencies. The story clearly reflects the attitude of the Jews of that period towards Black Africans. Nothing much has changed, apparently. Such displays of infantile lack of brain failure is common among all supremacists.

Nonetheless, the black "hebrew israelites" are not one jot less fanatically supremacist, on the contrary, which makes this subject so important and explosive in overall view.

Just take a look at the pictures in this thread: truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/62142-trayvon-martin-s-dad-is-a-grand-master-freemason.html

All about supremacy - based on ancient Talmudic nightmarish fairytales - and it comes in black and white. All nicely interconnected and intertwined on ALL levels.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 11:42 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 12:12 #9

• Straight Shooter
^^^^LMAO of at that picture Pfiz.... :killinme:

They look like they all dressed up in costumes of the video game Assassins Creed for Halloween...

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 12:15 #10

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Zorro wrote:
It all comes from the ''chosenites'' book of Noah in the old testament. The curse of Ham. Many people have fallen prey to the pseudo-academic babble of the Babylonian Talmud. According to the book of Noah Ham was ''cursed with blackness'' and a myriad of other inborn deficiencies. The story clearly reflects the attitude of the Jews of that period towards Black Africans. Nothing much has changed, apparently. Such displays of infantile lack of brain failure is common among all supremacists.

Nonetheless, the black "hebrew israelites" are not one jot less fanatically supremacist, on the contrary, which makes this subject so important and explosive in overall view.

Just take a look at the pictures in this thread: truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/62142-trayvon-martin-s-dad-is-a-grand-master-freemason.html

All about supremacy - based on ancient Talmudic nightmarish fairytales - and it comes in black and white. All nicely interconnected and intertwined on ALL levels.

Oh I'm well aware that supremacism comes in all shapes and colours. They're all as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned, whether that be white, black, or jewish supremacism, They all need their heads examining.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 12:18 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 12:25 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
Oh I'm well aware that supremacism comes in all shapes and colours. They're all as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned, whether that be white, black, or jewish supremacism, They all need their heads examining.

What I want to point out is, if e.g. Black Hebrew Israelites were or became secretly as powerful as Zionists, they would surely drive them not only out of Palestine.
Just a hypothetical scenario, as the most important moves take place behind the curtains and behind closed doors. Not to forget the real backgrounds of the black president, if you chose to see him as black at all.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 12:26 by PFIZIPFEI.

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 13:50 #12

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Zorro wrote:

What I want to point out is, if e.g. Black Hebrew Israelites were or became secretly as powerful as Zionists, they would surely drive them not only out of Palestine.
Just a hypothetical scenario, as the most important moves take place behind the curtains and behind closed doors. Not to forget the real backgrounds of the black president, if you chose to see him as black at all.

It's beyond me how anybody could be that gullible into believing that an all loving God would somehow choose or favour certain races over others. I think it's perfectly reasonable to believe that human ignorance and harmful teachings is what's really behind any feelings of choosiness, and not the will or ''word of God'', whoever or whatever 'God' may be? Man's quest for divinity clearly has many flaws. Black supremacist believe they are ''the real Chosen People, just like White supremacists, such as the Christian Identity movement have a similar race-based belief, that whites are “the real Chosen People” and inherited the ''covenant with God''. They must all be mistaken because Jews are ''the real chosen people'' right.. :think: This God seems to have chosen everybody to be his chosen people... oh wait a minute. These people have all been hoodwinked and bamboozled by dangerous and bizarre supremacist cults and religious beliefs. It's madness.

Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 14:29 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, .........., Orangeaid

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 14:17 #13

• Straight Shooter
^^^LOL @ the white boy in that video letting them stand on him because he feels guilty about his ancestors... :pmsl:

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 14:21 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
.......... wrote:
^^^LOL @ the white boy in that video letting them stand on him because he feels guilty about his ancestors... :pmsl:

My first thought was this surely is a drug addict.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 14:30 #15

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
.......... wrote:

My first thought was this surely is a drug addict.
:chuckle:
More like a completely dumbed downed and bamboozled libtard I would say. There's no shortage of types who will go into a self imposed state of self hatred just for being white.
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 15:11 by Return of Zorro.

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 14:35 #16

.......... wrote:

The double moral standards of these supremacists and hypocrites is quite something. Apparently it's perfectly acceptable for them to impose their own form of slavery on to others, while... er talking about the evils of slavery :think: The ''lord'' and his ''chosen one's'' work in very mysterious ways.. :think: And we all know that putting your foot on a man who's lying on the floor proves one's worthiness and ''chosenness'' to ''God''.. :killinme:
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 14:41 by Return of Zorro.

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 14:52 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Why Do So Many Jews Hate Black People?

Dov Lior, a popular chief rabbi in Israel, recently called Obama a Kushi, which is Israel’s equivalent to nig*er. Most Americans are completely unaware of the general contempt that many Jewish people have towards blacks, as Max Blumenthal found out when he interviewed dozens of young people in Israel who reiterated the Rabbi’s sentiments about Obama. Blumenthal’s video titledFeeling the Hate in Israel was removed from YouTube, Vimeo, and the Huffington Post shortly after going viral.

In order to understand the nature of this hatred we need to understand the historical context, which dates back hundreds of years. Although Jews were just a tiny percentage of the European population, they dominated the African slave trade. Jewish historians were so proud of this accomplishment that they bragged endlessly about their involvement and dominance of the industry in their historical texts. In Jews and Judaism in the United States: A Documentary History, prominent Jewish Historian Marc Raphael wrote “Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French, British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated. This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the triangular slave trade that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses….”

Jewish historical records show that Jewish involvement in the North American slave trade was so dominant that slave posts were frequently closed on Jewish holidays. Arnold Wiznitzer, a Jewish historian, wrote, “the buyers who appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews, and because of their lack of competitors they could buy slaves at low prices. If it happened that the date of such an auction fell on a Jewish holiday the auction had to be postponed” In The United States Jewry 1776-1985 Jacob Marcus wrote, “all through the eighteenth century, into the early nineteenth century, Jews in the North were to own black servants. In 1820 over 75% of all Jewish families in Charleston, Richmond, and Savannah owned slaves. Almost 40% of all Jewish householders in the United States owned one slave or more.” In the South, which had a much higher ratio of slave ownership than the North, only 5% of white people owned slaves.

White Europeans would have ended the morally corrupt practice of slavery in North America much sooner if it weren’t for powerful Jewish businessmen lobbying to keep their profitable industry alive. As Rabbi and historian, Bertram Korn said, “many Southern Jews believed slavery to be indispensable to their happiness and security. “The road to social and economic advancement and acceptance [for the Jews] was made easier by the institution of slavery.”

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan discovered these facts and published the book: The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, which quotes Jewish historical records such as the aforementioned to prove the case. The Anti-Defamation League, mainstream media, and many other Jewish American organizations slandered Farrakhan for publishing the book, even calling him anti-Semitic for merely assembling a collection of Jewish historical records.
thebilzerianreport.com/why-do-so-many-jews-hate-black-people/
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 14:53 by Orangeaid.

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 15:32 #18

Sick of liberals trying to make you feel guilty about slavery? All you need to do is remind them of a few historical points:

All races kept slaves all throughout history.
Most of the American slaveships and American slave-markets were run by Jews. But no one blames modern Jews. Because if anyone today says anything was “run by Jews”, they’re immediately dismissed as a crazy anti-Semite, regardless of whether or not it’s true.

When the Trans-Atlantic slaveships docked at African slave-markets to buy slaves, they bought slaves who were already slaves. It was Arab Muslims and Black Africans themselves who captured members of rival tribes and took them to the coastal slave-markets to sell to the Whites and Jews. White people didn’t go into Africa and kidnap free black people. They barely needed to get off their ships to buy slaves, it was like buying McDonalds at a drive-through. The slaves were already at the slave-market in chains, ready to go.

In the 16th – 18th century, Africans enslaved 1.5 million White Europeans in the Barbary Slave Trade. African Muslims raided up the coastlines of Europe, particularly the British Isles but even as far as Iceland, kidnapping and enslaving White European Christians. The men were galley slaves, and the women were sex slaves. This was more brutal than working on a plantation or as a domestic servant.

Native Americans and Jews owned Black slaves too, but no one seems to assign a collective guilt to modern Native Americans and Jews for their slavery. In fact, Jews were the biggest slave-owners in America per capita.
Whites were the first people to stop slavery in modern times, whereas slavery still continues in Africa to this day. In Mauritania slavery was only made a punishable offense in 2007!
Less than 2% of Whites in America ever owned slaves
Only 5% of the black slaves transported across the Atlantic actually went to the modern U.S. Most in fact went to Latin America to serve Hispanic slave-owners. But we don’t look at modern Hispanics as evil slave-owners.

White people were responsible for slavery in the same way that someone who smoked Pall Mall cigarettes for a few years is responsible for the entire tobacco industry. Yes the Pall Mall smoker bought Pall Mall cigarettes from a shop at the end of the process, but they didn’t grow all the tobacco, harvest it, roll the cigarettes and distribute them to the shops. violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/white-slaves/

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 18:21 #19

• Straight Shooter
Zorro wrote:

It's beyond me how anybody could be that gullible into believing that an all loving God would somehow choose or favour certain races over others. I think it's perfectly reasonable to believe that human ignorance and harmful teachings is what's really behind any feelings of choosiness, and not the will or ''word of God'', whoever or whatever 'God' may be? Man's quest for divinity clearly has many flaws. Black supremacist believe they are ''the real Chosen People, just like White supremacists, such as the Christian Identity movement have a similar race-based belief, that whites are “the real Chosen People” and inherited the ''covenant with God''. They must all be mistaken because Jews are ''the real chosen people'' right.. :think: This God seems to have chosen everybody to be his chosen people... oh wait a minute. These people have all been hoodwinked and bamboozled by dangerous and bizarre supremacist cults and religious beliefs. It's madness.

Very valid points about religion...

Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves. 26 Apr 2014 18:28 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
For those who haven't watched this video yet, which was deleted multiple times on yt when it was first uploaded:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 18:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare