Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: World Cup 2014

World Cup 2014 13 Jul 2014 19:46 #201

Come on the Germans, for the Fuhrer, for PFIZIPFEI, SPECTRO, and the VOLK

'Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer

:thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, spectero

World Cup 2014 13 Jul 2014 20:48 #202

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Half time then. Germany look slightly the better team.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

World Cup 2014 13 Jul 2014 22:25 #203

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
At last the better team scores.. Ger 1-Arg 0
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2014 22:35 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

World Cup 2014 13 Jul 2014 22:38 #204

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Well done Germany. Worthy winners.

World Cup 2014 13 Jul 2014 23:06 #205

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
I think so yep, ended up a fair win i think, and better than penalties.

An early goal wouldve opened the game up but we only saw glimpses of that after the goal.

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 01:05 #206

• zax
  • Gold Member
Bread and Circuses.

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 01:26 #207

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
True. It is modern day gladiators and were the Roman plebs, i think most peeps realise that here. :yup:

I never give em any money :chuckle: , and very little time, i dont watch anything anymore except a few world cup games, and even then only if the timing is right. I didnt watch any of the 2010 cup for example.

I have a slight interest in football because it was the game i played, i enjoy watching the technical aspect of it. I dont actually watch any other sport anymore whatsoever.

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 10:24 #208

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Now we need to take our country back from american occupation.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 11:30 #209

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@Oracle as an aside, I read this article in Die Spiegel. How much reality is in the premise that Germany will drift away from the USA and towards Russia?

Is this wishful thinking due to the journalists being "anti American", plausible or nonsense?

Germany's Choice: Will It Be America or Russia?

By Markus Feldenkirchen, Christiane Hoffmann and René Pfister

For decades, Germany's position in the West remained unquestioned. Following the NSA spying and other political scandals, many Germans want greater independence from the US. But does that mean getting closer to Moscow?

www.spiegel.de/international/germany/as-us-scandals-grow-germans-seek-greater-political-independence-a-979695.html

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 15:39 #210

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Oracle wrote:

That's something we all need to do here in the West, including America, take our countries back from the corrosive/destructive influence of ZOG..

As you already know It's not America or Britain etc that's the real problem, the real root of many of our problems is organised World Jewry.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 15:41 by Zorro.

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 16:50 #211

• Oracle
Orangeaid wrote:
@Oracle as an aside, I read this article in Die Spiegel. How much reality is in the premise that Germany will drift away from the USA and towards Russia?

Is this wishful thinking due to the journalists being "anti American", plausible or nonsense?

Germany's Choice: Will It Be America or Russia?

By Markus Feldenkirchen, Christiane Hoffmann and René Pfister

For decades, Germany's position in the West remained unquestioned. Following the NSA spying and other political scandals, many Germans want greater independence from the US. But does that mean getting closer to Moscow?

www.spiegel.de/international/germany/as-us-scandals-grow-germans-seek-greater-political-independence-a-979695.html

Its a big theatre, it ranks right behind the holyhoiax. Its a vast unbelievable deception.
The FRG(what the occupation call "germany") is a tool of the occupiers.
Its BS squared, but, Germany will be reorganized after so many decades of sleep.
It will be pretty interesting, since the vassals themselves slowly wake up from their illusion, that the Americans would be oiur friends, and would be here for our protection. I mean, all the federal laws were nullified by the allied occupiers in 2006/07/10. We are effectively being ruled by criminal imposters, traitors without any legitimacy whatsoever.
The problem for the mafia, they Germans start to notice it in ever growing number, because we have a criminal mafia running wild, and people know they act as private persons or as business men.
Very complicated to explain, it involves a great deception what the UN, US,UK, Russians claim to be "intl law".

And the header speaks volumes, its an "elite" battle for either US or Russia. But reorganised Germany will be neutral, and won't be in any block, it will follow an independent economic and military policy. This is, what its all about between US and Russia in Ukraine, its involves border corrections, both opposing parties fear.
In short, the russians and American sit in one boat, as all Un members who are enemy of (reorganised) Germany.
The rabit hole runs deep here, the very fundament of the "NWO" is threatened by this truth.
Snowden is just on piece in this puzzle.
The root problem remains since the founding of UN, a war alliance against Germany and Japan.

PS: It has a kind of symbolic character our team won in national colours, black, white and red.
Change is coming in central Europe, everybody can feel it, everybody starts to get something stinks.
Deutschland erwache.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 16:57 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 17:06 #212

• Oracle
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:

That's something we all need to do here in the West, including America, take our countries back from the corrosive/destructive influence of ZOG..

As you already know It's not America or Britain etc that's the real problem, the real root of many of our problems is organised World Jewry.

I understand, but, I also think it would be unfair to only blame intl. jewry.
I mean, its american soldiers who make it possible, its the majority of americans who somehow support an insane military budget while they are sucked dry, sent in tent cities, jails, slums etc... its americans who are technically able to speak the truth unhindered without fear of inquisition and they don't make use of it, which is due to the fact that average american knows nothing about the world he lives in. Sad to say, and believe me, US occupation has created this type of zombies here too.
The soviets were in the end the better occuoiers, hard sad truth, and we both know what this red murderers did.

PS: I forgot the probably most important reason for "anti-americanism".
It is due to the perception of an alien culture imposed, which is considered by many as primitive, vulgar, raw, decadent, corrupt and corrosive. Its the same reason for Russian opposition, so its a common perception in "old" Europe, across borders.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 17:23 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 17:35 #213

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
well done Germany - I'm glad you won. ( and it's all over , LOL :O )

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 18:05 #214

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:

I mean, its american soldiers who make it possible, its the majority of americans who somehow support an insane military budget while they are sucked dry, sent in tent cities, jails, slums etc... its americans who are technically able to speak the truth unhindered without fear of inquisition and they don't make use of it, which is due to the fact that average american knows nothing about the world he lives in. Sad to say, and believe me, US occupation has created this type of zombies here too.
The soviets were in the end the better occuoiers, hard sad truth, and we both know what this red murderers did.

It is due to the perception of an alien culture imposed, which is considered by many as primitive, vulgar, raw, decadent, corrupt and corrosive. Its the same reason for Russian opposition, so its a common perception in "old" Europe, across borders.

Of course, one certainly can't blame every jew for all the troubles of the world, people must also take responsibility for their own actions. However the fact remains that international world Jewry have a strong grip on the way the majority of people think, because as you know they control practically everything, including the most important one's, i.e the dominance of capital and the mass media etc. I think if we at least had an honest media then very few people would want to fight these wars. I wonder what percentage of American occupiers in Germany think they're doing a good job keeping the German people safe from ''nazism''?? If they knew the truth how many of them would still be comfortable doing their job? At the end of the day much of the blame rests with the deceitful and pervasive media.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 18:11 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 18:24 #215

• Oracle
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Of course, one certainly can't blame every jew for all the troubles of the world, people must also take responsibility for their own actions. However the fact remains that international world Jewry have a strong grip on the way the majority of people think, because as you know they control practically everything, including the most important one's, i.e the dominance of capital and the mass media etc. I think if we at least had an honest media then very few people would want to fight these wars. I wonder what percentage of American occupiers in Germany think they're doing a good job keeping the German people safe from ''nazism''?? If they knew the truth how many of them would still be comfortable doing their job? At the end of the day much of the blame rests with the deceitful and pervasive media.

The problem in a nutshell, bluntly spoken is, that the US have become an embodiment of jewry. Its utterly jewified.
Most people don't perceive "american exceptionalism" as rooted in jewry and talmud.
Its natural American gets a big share of the blame.
And note, eg this "exceptionalism" is openly criticised eg on RT, while RT cannot be trusted also. The Kremlin definitely know what's behind 'american exceptionalism'.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Orangeaid

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 18:29 #216

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:

But it is still the jews - they have made it so insane - w/o this vermin contamination of every single aspect it would never have gone this seriously wrong - from many angles we really are under a death sentence. - quick or slow - just the geo--engineering , gmo's , famine , exploitation of the land ect - if one looks here in the jussa - they want to destroy it - hand it over to China in ruins ......!!

World Cup 2014 14 Jul 2014 18:38 #217

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
zorrro says-

Of course, one certainly can't blame every jew for all the troubles of the world, people must also take responsibility for their own actions. However the fact remains that international world Jewry have a strong grip on the way the majority of people think, because as you know they control practically everything, including the most important one's, i.e the dominance of capital and the mass media etc. I think if we at least had an honest media then very few people would want to fight these wars. I wonder what percentage of American occupiers in Germany think they're doing a good job keeping the German people safe from ''nazism''?? If they knew the truth how many of them would still be comfortable doing their job? At the end of the day much of the blame rests with the deceitful and pervasive media.[/quote]

yes - i agree - people know somethings' up but most really don't know what it is - it will be the economy and just poor political mistakes - they really don't get it - or want to - the indoctrination against sayingit's the jews ( even if they do still have the 'freedom' to - they can't......they don't know .
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

World Cup 2014 24 Jul 2014 10:34 #218

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Israeli football players attacked with flying kicks

by pro-Palestinians who invade pitch during friendly match in Austria

- Protestors reportedly of Turkish origin attacked Maccabi players
- Some Maccabi players fought back as did coach Aleksander Stanojevic
- Maccabi denounced violence: 'We believe in co-existence and tolerance'
- Lille were winning 2-0 when pre-season game was stopped after 86 minutes
- Comes amid growing fears about anti-Semitism in Europe

Videos > www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Israeli+football+players+fight+with+Palestinian+pitch+invaders+

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2703713/Maccabi-Haifa-s-friendly-Lille-stopped-early-pro-Palestinian-protesters-storm-pitch-ATTACK-players.html

Not only FRG msm mouthpieces report that "German politicians want to strip Russia of World Cup 2018 and take it to Germany"

www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/23/german-politicians-russia-suitability-world-cup-2018
prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/23/stripping-russia-of-world-cup-2018-germany-makes-the-argument/
thehill.com/policy/international/213160-german-lawmakers-call-for-stripping-2018-world-cup-from-russia

"Geman lawmakers"? You surely know who they are, far from being German.

Smells like war on German soil again .................
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2014 10:39 by PFIZIPFEI.

FIFA scandal - Joseph "Sepp" Blatter 03 Jun 2015 14:48 #219

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

On 2 June 2015, 6 days after sweeping U.S. indictments of current and former FIFA officials and sports marketing companies for bribery and money laundering, Blatter announced that he would resign as president of FIFA and would remain in his position until an extraordinary FIFA Congress could be held for his successor to be elected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepp_Blatter

“I have deeply reflected on my presidency and my past 40 years at FIFA," Blatter said during a news conference in Zurich. "I love FIFA more than anything and I only want to do the best for football and FIFA."

Despite the recent arrests, Blatter was re-elected to a fifth term as leader of the world's governing soccer body last Friday.

FIFA Arrests: Meet the 14 People Indicted by the Department of Justice

This comes as sources familiar with the case told ABC News today that Blatter is being investigated by the FBI and U.S. prosecutors as part of the probe that led to last week’s stunning indictments.

abcnews.go.com/Sports/fifa-president-sepp-blatter-announces-resignation/story?id=31473282#.VW3zEHtCoJU.twitter

Reference on TZ
=> truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/65087-lol-of-the-day.html?start=120#129266

External Reference
=> www.thejc.com/sport/sport-news/58403/jewish-football-reacts-sepp-blatters-comments
=> www.transparencyinsport.org/10_reasons_Sepp_can_never_sue/10-reasons-page1.html
=> www.timesofisrael.com/topic/sepp-blatter/

Not much is know about his descent or early life .... Married three times, one daughter ...
He graduated from the colleges of Sion and St Maurice with a school-leaving certificate and then gained a degree in Business Administration and Economics from the Faculty of Law at the University of Lausanne.
www.fifa.com/about-fifa/the-president/index.html

PICTURES
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

World Cup 2014 07 Jun 2015 22:39 #220

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33041467
'Russia & Qatar may lose World Cups' - Fifa official......................... :iitm:

Russia and Qatar could lose the 2018 and 2022 World Cups respectively if evidence emerges of bribery, leading Fifa official Domenico Scala has said.
The countries deny wrongdoing in their bidding processes and Scala admits he has not seen evidence of corruption.

Scala is the head of Fifa's audit and compliance committee.

He said: "Should there be evidence that the awards to Qatar and Russia came only because of bought votes, then the awards could be cancelled."

Speaking to Swiss newspaper Sonntagszeitung, he added: "Until today, the respective evidence has not been provided."

Scala made similar comments at the end of 2013 but in light of events at Fifa in the past two weeks this will be viewed as a more serious warning.

Seven senior Fifa officials were arrested last month in high-profile dawn raids at a Zurich hotel, where they had been staying ahead of their presidential election.

They are among 14 people charged by US prosecutors, who allege they accepted bribes and kickbacks estimated at more than $150m (£100m) over a 24-year period.

Swiss authorities have also launched a separate criminal investigation into how the 2018 and 2022 World Cups were allocated.

Sepp Blatter, Fifa president since 1998, was re-elected at the Zurich meeting but announced four days later that he would resign amid the corruption allegations engulfing the organisation,
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare