Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 08 Jun 2016 19:20 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 08 Jun 2016 19:21 #2

• Straight Shooter

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 08 Jun 2016 19:25 #3

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If he wasn't the best boxer who ever lived, he was definitely the most well recognised. You didn't need to be a sports fan to have experienced an Ali moment, and whether you loved him or hated him, you was going to remember him.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 08 Jun 2016 22:04 #4

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 08 Jun 2016 22:12 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
How old was he when he last uttered anything racist in public, or even reportedly in private? What he was like up to the age of 30 was a product of his environment. You'd be discriminatory towards whites if you'd been what he'd been through. That doesn't make him racist. Racism is about putting down another group for some aspect of their racial characteristics. Hating whites for them being abusive twats isn't racism.

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 01:07 #6

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
How old was he when he last uttered anything racist in public, or even reportedly in private? What he was like up to the age of 30 was a product of his environment. You'd be discriminatory towards whites if you'd been what he'd been through. That doesn't make him racist. Racism is about putting down another group for some aspect of their racial characteristics. Hating whites for them being abusive twats isn't racism.

He probably changed his views when his grandson came out white.

Thirty-four years after his last professional fight, Muhammad Ali's legacy lives on — not in the ring, but on the football field. His 16-year-old grandson, Biaggio Ali-Walsh, has developed into a three-star running back at national powerhouse Bishop Gorman in Nevada.

Bleacher Report did a video feature on Ali-Walsh, who already has scholarship offers from UNLV and Louisville, and his brother Nico.

Ali-Walsh ran for nearly 600 yards and 10 touchdowns on just 49 carries as a sophomore to help lead Bishop Gorman to its sixth-consecutive state championship.

Ali-Walsh told Bleacher Report he believes the biggest similarity between himself and his grandfather is speed. While Ali is widely regarded as one of the quickest boxers of all time, Ali-Walsh has developed into one of the fastest running backs in the country with runs like this:

www.businessinsider.com/muhammad-alis-grandson-is-a-3-star-recruit-and-turning-heads-on-the-football-field-2015-5

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 01:29 #7

• Flare
If Mike Tyson would have been managed better after his trainer passed away, he would have been the best boxer of all time.

He hit the hardest of them all, and had the best defense... check it out:

Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 01:29 by Flare.

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 01:55 #8

• Flare
^ That said, Tyson would have been the best, Ali the greatest. :)

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 02:28 #9

• peacenik
  • Immortal
.......... wrote:

Great video, All true.

Perhaps Muhammad Ali's greatest contribution was showing the world, that only whites can be accused of racism. Blacks get a free ride?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 02:46 by peacenik.

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 02:32 #10

• Flare
peacenik wrote:
.......... wrote:

Great video, All true. Perhaps Muhammad Ali's greatest contribution was showing the world, that only whites can be accused of racism. Blacks get a free ride

Opression by the minority.

Basically they're letting all these minority groups (immigrants, feminists, LGBT, sjw's) call the shots over the majority in order to break down society.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Return of Zorro, peacenik

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 05:59 #11

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:

That's gotta be the stupidest post on this thread.

Even when you see racism with you own eyes, even when you know Muhammad Ali made racist comments, you still weasel around, trying to rationalize the racism you just saw, with idiot comments, "how old was he", "how long has it been since he made racist comments", and "abusive white people are responsible for Muhammad Ali's racism".

You hate white people. That's what your problem is.

You can't see racism unless a white person is involved. If a white person is not involved, you find a way to involve white people, just like you did with the above post.

"abusive white people are responsible for Muhammad Ali's racism". Is the stupidest comment I have heard on this forum..... EVER.

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 06:01 by peacenik.

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 09:41 #12

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Is it your contention that Ali had no right whatsoever to be hating on the white establishment back in the day, and that his only reason for doing so was irrational hatred of whites? I don't think you even know what the word means, despite being one yourself.
based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:

www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/racism

How the fuck can your hatred of the other be racist if you're admitting that your group has been oppressed by a better co-ordinated minority?
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 10:46 by ragnarok.

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 15:00 #13

• Straight Shooter

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 15:17 #14

• Straight Shooter

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 09 Jun 2016 18:28 #15

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
Is it your contention that Ali had no right whatsoever to be hating on the white establishment back in the day, and that his only reason for doing so was irrational hatred of whites? I don't think you even know what the word means, despite being one yourself.

How the fuck can your hatred of the other be racist if you're admitting that your group has been oppressed by a better co-ordinated minority?

What I am saying is, I agree with Muhammond Ali, that he has every right to want his children to look like him, rather than some mixed race nin-come-poop. The problem is,Muhammond Ali can say it and still have a career, because he is black White people can't.

Why is your hatred of white people so strong you cannot see this inequity?
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 18:41 by peacenik.

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 13 Jun 2016 01:27 #16

• dentedarthur
  • Fresh Member
R.I.P 'the greatest' at punching people in the head, and getting punched in the head
Way to go....
Keep your spirit level

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 02 Jul 2016 01:48 #17

• Straight Shooter

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 02 Jul 2016 17:07 #18

• Flare
peacenik wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

What I am saying is, I agree with Muhammond Ali, that he has every right to want his children to look like him, rather than some mixed race nin-come-poop. The problem is,Muhammond Ali can say it and still have a career, because he is black White people can't.

Why is your hatred of white people so strong you cannot see this inequity?

Yea.. I have someone in the family who has a mixed race kid. Doesn't look anything like his parents at all.

Must say it's a great kid tho.

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 02 Jul 2016 18:53 #19

• Straight Shooter
Flare my uncle has two kids with a Jamaican girl and i have black friends who have kids with white girls.

I have no problem with that at all, it's forced immigration from Africa and the Middle East to America and Europe that's the issue.

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 02 Jul 2016 21:41 #20

• Flare
.......... wrote:
Flare my uncle has two kids with a Jamaican girl and i have black friends who have kids with white girls.

I have no problem with that at all, it's forced immigration from Africa and the Middle East to America and Europe that's the issue.

I don't have the problem with the fact that there are racially mixed couples having kids.

But the problem I have with it is the fact that it breaks down the white race as a whole, as it is now.

The mass immigration is obviously designed in order to bastardize the white race and create a 'new' race which does not have sense of heritage, history and a certain group they belong to. Thus they are easier to rule over in the future by a group which is cohesive which knows their history and has a sense of identity.