Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74

R.I.P Muhammad Ali, 'The Greatest of All Time', Dead at 74 03 Jul 2016 02:08 #21

• Straight Shooter
Flare wrote:
.......... wrote:
Flare my uncle has two kids with a Jamaican girl and i have black friends who have kids with white girls.

I have no problem with that at all, it's forced immigration from Africa and the Middle East to America and Europe that's the issue.

I don't have the problem with the fact that there are racially mixed couples having kids.

But the problem I have with it is the fact that it breaks down the white race as a whole, as it is now.

The mass immigration is obviously designed in order to bastardize the white race and create a 'new' race which does not have sense of heritage, history and a certain group they belong to. Thus they are easier to rule over in the future by a group which is cohesive which knows their history and has a sense of identity.

Personally i have had sex with Asian girls, black girls, Persian girls and variety of white girls, blond, red head and burnett's.

So i would be a hypocrite if i complained about that breaking down of the white race.

My problem is with mass immigration not multiculturalism.

White people will not survive mass immigration.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.