Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 08 Oct 2012 19:25 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I have not yet made up my mind ultimately about this topic, this is why I am doing a bit of non-mainstream research and here are some of my most interesting finds:

"During the first eight days only three lower Chakras are developed."
Cut Off From Our Souls - RedIceCreations

Circumcision - a film by Ari Libsker
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2372535130226634650
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Libsker
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 12 Oct 2012 08:12 #2

• dawnbreak
  • Fresh Member
I was always lead to believe circumcision was a sort of human sacrifice thing?

The very act of cuting of a baby boys foreskin to me is repellent

I don't understand why this practice is allowed in 2012 .........it is tantamount to abuse of children
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, PFIZIPFEI

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 17 Oct 2012 00:57 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
dawnbreak wrote:
I was always lead to believe circumcision was a sort of human sacrifice thing?

The very act of cuting of a baby boys foreskin to me is repellent

I don't understand why this practice is allowed in 2012 .........it is tantamount to abuse of children

Did you watch the video?

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2372535130226634650

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 13 Mar 2014 15:39 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Mar 2014 17:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 15 Mar 2014 01:21 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
People can investigate this topic as much as they want themselves. Circumcised men also diminish female pleasure.

The lack of male lubricant and reduced sensitivity causes rougher less pleasurable action for the woman.

www.healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html

The modern procedure is a far cry from the small cut Abraham administered to himself to make the covenant with God thousands of years ago.

The US circumcision industry is lucrative. $3bn plus a year for selling them to German companies that manufacture skin for grafts etc (one baby's foreskin makes about 1 acre of lab grown skin) and foreskin is also used in cosmetic fillers.

It is a barbaric and unnecessary procedure fed to people by lies.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 28 Mar 2014 13:03 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
WildHorse wrote:
not made up your mind on this topic :conf: how ya mean PIF?

slicing off a helpless babies foreskin, that will multilate and disform him and inhibit his sexual pleasure later in his adult life, and could completely butcher his penis so that he cannot father children naturally...thats where my minds at on this

just seeing that picture of a dependent, trusting baby just brings it home how sick this is of all babies that are cut up against their own free will

the term "bastards" for those who do this, is too polite

At that time I had not ultimately made up my mind on the REAL REASONS why exactly they are committing these crimes.
Thanks for reminding me to always speak out clearly.

;)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 03 Apr 2014 16:45 #7

• vambo
  • Fresh Member
and then some old man with a beard and silly hat sucks the boy child's cock to cleanse the wound he just inflicted. Watch out for that herpes.
Most societies would be appalled by that very act. If this were any other religion the msm would be full of bile and disgust.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Seaic, rodin

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 03 Apr 2014 17:42 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
It is an open secret that paedophiles state it makes penetration easier.

Circumcised men say it ruined their life, this is the much acclaimed film by Ari Libsker that every mother and father of a newborn baby-boy MUST watch

"If I had known what I know now ..."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2014 17:48 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 03 Apr 2014 18:12 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
WildHorse wrote:
PFIZ can you slap a warning on there if it shows a circumcision (i switched off as soon as i saw a ceremony...i dunno how far they show - i didnt wanna risk seeing that shit and upsetting myself)

Just close your eyes to the vile truth, if you can bear the responsibility.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2014 18:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 03 Apr 2014 18:49 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
WildHorse wrote:

oh ffs...i have seen COUNTLESS videos and read so many articles about male and female circumcision i DONT NEED to see any more...to sit there and say im closing my eyes to the truth...fuck off....its just i have seen enough, i carry shit like that for MONTHS and sometimes YEARS....it affects me that badly and you make it about responsibility

are yiou that fucking sick ?????????????????????????????????????????

fuck off you utter twat

What have you done to help change the situation?

Did you start a thread or did you always only comment and whine?
Did you at least make and upload videos on this topic?
Did you talk with your friends and family about this crime? How did they react?
Is circumcision of helpless infants still tolerated in the country where you live? Why?
Do you know a circumcised man? Do you have female friends with circumcised boyfriends or husbands?
Do you know parents who had their children circumcised?

Lip service and complaining/whining never changed a iota.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2014 18:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 03 Apr 2014 19:40 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
WildHorse wrote:
see, this is all about YOU at the heart of it isnt it....basically you are saying you started a thread so you are a change seeker.....hate to spoil it, but just starting threads dont change things Pif, but debate and discussion within them do get the word out, get people thinking and talking more....and how do you go about ppl who contribute to YOUR thread? you reduce their input to say they only comment and whine. Nice. And because you are a cunt, you cannot even be courteous to someone who is AGREEING with you that circumcision is evil, abhorrent and barbaric. It is because I asked for a warning because that is some sick content there that could upset alot of people, myself included...it does not mean they do not care or are turning a blind eye...it can really mess with people seeing stuff like that and what do you do...treat it like its an insult TO YOU and YOUR videos. I was not defaming the videos or the message, just asking for discretion and you kick off like a sulking teenager

You seriously are so far from intelligent REASONING that i cannot be bothered with you .I do not need to answer your arrogant questions.

Youre the one whning all over this forum, accusing good posters of being some crap that your mind has come up with and you take it as gospel. You are just hate. I tried to take your piss arsey ways as passion for the cause, i get that,....but no....youre an intolerant arsehole. Nothing more.

For other members I have done more than talk on the circumcision, I have gone on marches and spoke with men who this left them desensitised. I have even talked one mother from ever doing it to another of her children. Maybe not much in PIFS eyes, and i would like to do more, but I have done what i can where i can, and my next aim is to bring this awareness about in the hospitals as a legitimate safeguarding issue.

This is quite a lot!

We could in fact be friends, or at least communicate on a civilized level, if you chose to refrain from using abusive langue.

This is not my mother tongue and I always speak straightforward, this may be received as "arrogant" by people of another cultural background, but I won't jump through hoops any longer - for nobody.

Did you go down the rabbit hole of circumcision, yet?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 03 Apr 2014 20:14 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
WildHorse wrote:
I apologise for swearing and for calling you a c*nt.

I shall swop c*nt for swine, and shall go back and edit my comments

"C*nt" at least was more suitable for this topic, "swine" applies to those who commit this singular crime against billions of innocent, helpless baby humans.
Just saying ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2014 20:38 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 04 Apr 2014 06:00 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Even the Daily Fail covers the fact that circumcision was originally a blood ritual ... and Hasidic Jews have kept the practice going for 3,000 years.
'The ritual has nothing to do with religion. It's only their customs. But they've managed to convince the city that it's a violation of their religious freedoms,' he added.

Circumcision rituals originate from Scriptures, in which God tells Abraham that all men must be circumcised eight days after they are born.

Jews believed that blood was the 'life-giving element' and sucking it from the baby's penis was initially thought to prevent infection.

But medical advances over the last hundred years have made clear that it can actually spread diseases. It is practiced widely in Israel and among Hasidic Jews.

Christianity rejected circumcision as unnecessary and it was abolished during the time of the Roman Empire.

Islam maintains the procedure under the belief that it is cleaner. Islam requires muslims to come to God clean. Other practices include removing all body hair from neck to thigh every 40 days. That's digressing, bit circumcision is wrapped up in this thinking and not derived from the Jewish belief that blood is the life giving element.

Connection with satanic rituals anyone?
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2014 06:00 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 31 May 2014 23:06 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Today, when I posted a link to the "gay parade" pictures in the "gay"-thread, I had to realise that many of the participants were mutilated ...

:(

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 14 Jun 2014 12:32 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
According to traditional Jewish religious belief, God is reputed to have singled out 75-year old Abraham among all people on earth and struck an arrangement with him, providing his progeny the consummate family inheritance:

"If Abraham will follow the commandments of God, then He, in His turn, will make the descendants of Abraham His Chosen People and place them under His protection ... God at this time stipulates only one commandment, and makes only one promise." [DIMONT, p. 29]

The initial agreement, by modern standards, seems extraordinarily peculiar. God's commandment was that all males by the eighth day of birth must have the foreskin of their penises cut off, a painfully literal branding of Jewish distinction around the male procreative organ:

"God ... said to Abraham ... You shall circumcise the flesh of the foreskin and that shall be the Covenant between Me and you." GENESIS: 17:9-13

With this physical marking, notes Barnet Litvinoff, "no male child born of Jewish parentage is ever allowed to forget he is a Jew ... it reminds him of the doctrine of the chosen people." [LITVINOFF, p. 5]

"As a sign of this sacred bond, of being special seed, Chosen," notes Herbert Russcol and Margarlit Banai, "The Lord of the Universe commands Abraham" to circumcize "every man child among you." And as the Torah states it: "I will establish my covenant between Me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant." [RUSSCOL/BANAI, 1970, p. 173]

Is this alleged commandment by God to the Abrahamic "seed" in Jewish tradition not racial?

"Circumcision," says Lawrence Hoffman, "has thus remained the sine qua non of Jewish identity throughout time. Jews came to believe that it warded off danger, and even saved Jews from damnation, that the sign of circumcision was tantamount to carrying God's ineffable name carved in the flesh, that it was a means of attaining mystical unity with the creator, and that it brought about visionary experience." [HOFFMAN, p. 11]

It also symbolized, on the male genitals, special attention to the genetic continuance of the progeny of Abraham, that -- if they obeyed the laws and demands of God -- they would someday be as "numerous as the stars."

"By the very sexual act itself," says Philip Sigal, in explaining traditional thinking, "the circumcized mystically transmits the covenant to the foetus." [SIGAL, p. 20]

Until the 20th century, it was normal that during the mezizah phase of the circumcision ritual, the mohel (the expert who performed the circumcision) took the infant's "circumcized member into his mouth and with two or three draughts sucks the blood out of the wounded part. He then takes a mouthful of wine from a goblet and spurts it, in two or three intervals, on the wound." [ROMBERG, p. 45] Today, notes Rabbi Immanuel Jacobovits, "the original method of sucking by mouth tends to be increasingly confined to the most orthodox circles only." [JACOBOVITS, p. 196]

In exchange for circumcision and following God's orders, the Jews were promised the land of Canaan (the land mass of today's Israel, more or less), a place that was already inhabited. [DIMONT, p. 29]

This land for circumcision exchange is the root of Jewish tradition, from which centuries of rules, regulations, dictates, interpretations and other additions have followed. God's spiritual link to Jews is understood to have originated, of all things, around a piece of real estate commonly understood to be part of the "Covenant," which, says Alfred Jospe, "is the agreement between God and Israel by which Israel accepts the Torah [Old Testament] .... The concept of covenant signifies the consciousness of what the truth is." [JOSPE, p. 15]

"The covenant," adds Will Herberg, "is an objective supernatural fact; it is God's act of creating and maintaining Israel for his purposes in history." [EISENSTEIN, p. 274]

"The covenant made for all time means that all future generations are included in the covenant," notes Monford Harris,

"Being born into this covenental people make one a member of the covenant. Berith is election. This is very difficult for moderns to understand, let alone accept. It is our modern orientation that sees every human being as an 'accidental collocation of atoms,' the birth of every person as purely adventitious. From the classical Jewish perspective, being born to a Jewish mother is a divine act of election." [HARRIS, M., 1965, p. 90-91]

"For Israel," notes Edward Greenstein, "God's immanence found expression in the perception of God as a superperson." [GREENSTEIN, E., 1984, p. 89]

The idea that God was some kind of tradesman, and that he was a distinctly dialectical Other to humanity, as a Lord, King, Patriarch, Commander, and even Warlord of a worldly provenance has -- with the religious commentaries and meta-commentaries that evolved from His commands in Judaism -- provided fuel for modern scholarly debate about Jewish (and linked strands of Christian) creations in the world of secular affairs, most particularly in their materialist, rationalist, and patriarchal flavors. The result, in today's Orthodox Judaism, says Evelyn Kaye, is a "community [that] has developed an insular, single-minded approach which is completely intolerant of any views that differ from its own." [KAYE, p. 23]

Whatever else they believed, Jews have traditionally understood themselves to be -- by hereditary line -- special, intrinsically better than other people: they were divinely esteemed. The Old Testament stated it plainly:

"For you are people consecrated to the Lord your God: of all the peoples on earth the Lord your God chose you to be His treasured people." [DEUTERONOMY 7:6]

www.cassiopaea.org/cass/hostility-jews.htm

Merge? truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/62188-circumcision.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 15 Jun 2014 09:06 #16

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Orangeaid wrote:

I would recommend to watch the "Salem" TV series.
Its propaganda, but if you exchange "witches" with masons and jews, it is all in plain sight.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 15 Jun 2014 11:16 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Pfiz ..... Abraham was 99 when he "circumcised" himself. He only nicked his foreskin though, not the full scalping that it turned into.

www.newadvent.org/cathen/03777a.htm

The practice was widespread in Ancient Egypt, Persia, Phoenecia as well with biblical israelites.

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 15 Jun 2014 11:24 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
If we choose to BELIEVE the crap they put down in THEIR books FOR us to BELIEVE it.

:joker:

Since I realised that we live inside the earth I tend to think that ALL science and history books are flawed to the max.
The only reference that counts is what IS - now and here - and the truth unveils itself. Satanists is what they are and always were.
This is also why they want us to believe there is no good and bad - ALL is equal and one. ;)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2014 11:31 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 15 Jun 2014 11:31 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I rely on the New Advent for lots of theological and ancient historical information.

The Catholic Church controlled all information for centuries and has been demonized by Jewry since the Inquisition ... I don't see why they'd be factually incorrect on this.

The New Advent talks of all cultures in the link not just Judaism.

A good friend of mine attends a Christian College in Canada. He told me that Abraham only nicked himself.

He's akin to a theologian and I also rely on his information.

The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences 15 Jun 2014 11:48 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
To be honest, I even doubt that ol' Abe ever existed like depicted in the "holy" books, but might be just another completely fictitious figure.

Oracle wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

I would recommend to watch the "Salem" TV series.
Its propaganda, but if you exchange "witches" with masons and jews, it is all in plain sight.

Can you watch this series online, do you have a link? As I have no tv since almost a decade.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2014 11:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare