Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Russell Simmons: The Illuminati Doesn't Exist

Russell Simmons: The Illuminati Doesn't Exist 08 Feb 2013 14:39 #1

• StarsChildren
www.tmz.com/2013/02/07/russell-simmons-beyonce-illuminati-rumors-diamond/

RUSSELL SIMMONS
The Illuminati Doesn't Exist
(I'm Rich, I Would Know)

(Video)

Mega-rich, ultra-successful record producer Russell Simmons says there's ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY no such thing as the Illuminati ... which is EXACTLY what someone in the Illuminati would say!!!!

Simmons -- if that's even his real name -- is connected to a whole bunch of people rumored to be in the super-secret society that controls the world ... including Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kanye and Oprah.

So when we asked if he could confirm or deny one of the alleged members ... or even acknowledge the group's existence at all ... it's almost like he protested a little too much, saying "Are you kidding me? I'm a grown f*cking man!"

Translation -- YES!!!!!

More Illuminati ... OR IS IT
Ke$ha Strips Amid Illuminati Imagery In New "Die Young" Music Video
Beyonce's Baby Triggers Church Vandalism -- Blue Ivy Is 'SATAN'
Britney -- The Devil Made Me Do It!

this should probably be in the comedy section, but these people (TMZ) as loony as they are, were seriously questioning this guy. I watch this show because it's hilarious and read it because sometimes they get stuff the news doesn't get or wont show, the only censoring they seem to do is when they have to bleep out and cover parts of their journalists (it's basically a tabloid/paparazzi based out of California - I'd work for them in a heartbeat lol).
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare