Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy.

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 14 May 2013 12:31 #1

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Msm are reporting that the actress/World Charity Leader has had a double mastectomy due to a blood test having revealed an 87% chance of her developing breast cancer, which killed her mother:

celebrity.uk.msn.com/features/angelina-jolies-double-mastectomy-i-am-so-lucky-to-have-brad

Now, while I'm very compassionate to women who feel compelled to make this truly horrible, often disfiguring decision - they base it on "predictions" from the Medical services. Is that a safe thing to do? Can the Medics be so completely trusted? Is there a "sideline" industry for them in this?

And, in considering "predictions of the future", are Medics any more reliable than the common psychic?

Anyhow, while I cannot tolerate the woman (she gives me the creeps big time, and her plastic husband Brad Twitt), I don't wish her any actual harm, so hopefully she has done the best thing for herself, and not just mutilated herself needlessly on the say-so of soothsaying scientists.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 14 May 2013 15:14 #2

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Yeah I saw that on the yahoo homepage, sad really that she felt she had to do that. Surely there's a screening thing in place? Every few months or so? Unless they found pre cancerous cells then I'm not sure if she needed to go down that extreme route.

I wonder how it will affect her career, if at all?

Doctors don't know it all.

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 14 May 2013 16:43 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
irrepressible wrote:
I wonder how it will affect her career, if at all?

Did you hear of any new projects lately? She urgently needed a boost/bust.

1 www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2324384/Angelina-Jolies-double-mastectomy-Star-kept-family-life-normal-possible-sake-children.html
2 www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324149/Angelina-Jolie-Brad-Pitt-hails-heroic-fianc-e-double-mastectomy-prevent-breast-cancer.html
3 www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324342/Angelina-Jolies-pain-losing-mother-Marcheline-Bertrand-died-ovarian-cancer-56.html
4 www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2324206/Angelina-Jolie-pays-tribute-loving-supportive-fianc-Brad-Pitt-revealing-brave-decision-double-mastectomy.html
5 Angelina Jolie speaks at the G8 foreign ministers summit in London, along with William Hague, about preventing wartime rape. www.dailymail.co.uk/video/health/angelina-jolie-appears-composed-speaking-in-london-april-2013/video-1005033
6 www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324275/CNN-anchor-reveals-SHE-breast-cancer-getting-double-mastectomy-discussing-Angelina-Jolies-procedure.html

I thought she is heading a campaign run by the notorious misanthropes, making women have their breasts and ovaries removed.
-> Georgia Guidestones population reduction
Just think of the huge wave of fear this campaign is inciting. Fear is the main reason for weakening the body's defences! Not to speak of creatures feeding on it. Loads of money involved, too.
AJ is a top mind controlled zombie, most probably a rape victim herself from early age, just look at her father. No male or female actor will ever make it to the top without serving the masters in every imaginable or unthinkable way.

Poor children!

Everybody should read this shocking but most likely authentic book or at least browse it
shatteringdenial.com/books/taylor_thanks_for_the_memories.pdf
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 May 2013 16:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 15 May 2013 18:37 #4

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I know you're right about her working for fear mongering misanthropes, PFIZI. In fact, I wonder if the creepy creature has really had this done at all. Her father, the even creepier Jon Voight, is being reported as saying he knew nothing about it, that he was with her two days before the revelation and HE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING WAS WRONG:

celebrity.uk.msn.com/features/angelina-jolies-dad-read-mastectomy-news-online

Not a celebrity watcher, and having no interest in them whatsoever, she is getting high profile news on this. You can't miss it.

I do really wonder if there is a sinister purpose behind it.

I hope to goodness no one is silly or frightened enough to follow the fashion she's being lauded for on this!

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 15 May 2013 20:08 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Sorry, but I just had to post a DIFs link here :emb: because it seems I'm far from alone in suspecting not all is as it seems with "Jolie's heroism":

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061501990#post1061501990

User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 15 May 2013 20:13 #6

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Yeah, the first post of that thread basically says what I posted above, about screening, and keeping tabs on it.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 15 May 2013 20:17 #7

• cantata
  • Silver Member
irrepressible wrote:
Yeah, the first post of that thread basically says what I posted above, about screening, and keeping tabs on it.

Which is what all we gals do anyway, even us po' ones. Imagine how much better the screening and tracking is for the rich gals?

It just doesn't sit right with me: her entire career is centred around her buzzums and now, somehow in such secrecy that even her father knows nothing about it 2 days before it's revealed as International News and has noticed "no difference" in her.... she claims to have had her breasts CUT OFF????

I kind of don't believe she has had it done at all.... is that terribly cynical of me?

I just hope to gawd that silly girls and young women don't follow her "noble and heroic" action.

Last Edit: 15 May 2013 20:18 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 15 May 2013 20:22 #8

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Well I believe she's pals with the Clinton's unless I'm mistaken, and is a member of the CFR, etc. I tend to steer well clear of politics, so I don't know that much about it.

Maybe she didn't have it done, or is just weird enough to have had it done :chuckle: she did supposedly used to walk around with a vial of her ex husband's blood on a chain around her neck :umm:

A lot of those celebrities are weird bastards :chuckle:

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 15 May 2013 20:45 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
cantata wrote:
I know you're right about her working for fear mongering misanthropes, PFIZI. In fact, I wonder if the creepy creature has really had this done at all. Her father, the even creepier Jon Voight, is being reported as saying he knew nothing about it, that he was with her two days before the revelation and HE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING WAS WRONG:

celebrity.uk.msn.com/features/angelina-jolies-dad-read-mastectomy-news-online

Not a celebrity watcher, and having no interest in them whatsoever, she is getting high profile news on this. You can't miss it.

I do really wonder if there is a sinister purpose behind it.

I hope to goodness no one is silly or frightened enough to follow the fashion she's being lauded for on this!

I don't believe she really had a double mastectomy and ovaries removed.
This is nothing but a satanic fear campaign created by the hyper perverts!

She definitely is anorexic since long.

I think her programming is breaking down.

Her father is one of the creepiest creeps besides Bob Hope in hell.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 15 May 2013 23:23 #10

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
The main stream media has now become so distorted that I can no longer discern between what is true & what isn't in what they say.

& guess what? I think thats deliberate. :(
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 15 May 2013 23:38 #11

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
She's so brave...so much braver than all the other women who have to live with cancer and without the best medical treatment that money can buy. :roll:
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, cantata

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 15 May 2013 23:51 #12

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Exactly dg - and these celebs keep the media full of the stories that confuse and distort. They are media mouthpieces.

Yes, phe - she's deadly creepy, but no mainstream media ever points that out, especially as she is now a complete perfect HERO of self-sacrifice and international charity.

This all sits wrong with me.... especially as (in this country at least) there have been massively embarrassing reports at how much wrong the medics have been in diagnosing, treating and advising women on breast cancer. Thousands upon thousands have been screened incorrectly and treated/put on medications they never needed.

Along with breastfeeding in public (oh, the sin!) are breasts just too embarrassing and tricky for the predominantly male medics to "handle" - outside of sex of course, where it seems silicon replacements/enhancements are completely acceptable if not downright preferable?

I read somewhere that the "elite" base themselves and their way of going along on the Romans... who disliked breasts! They thought that breasts were for the "feeding of calves" and didn't belong on upper crust women. The Chinese used to strap them down so that they didn't show. It wouldn't be the first time "breasts had gone out of fashion", if that's akin to what's happening.

And poor women have to somehow fit themselves to the new requirements of men. How far we have travelled.... not!

But this whole story doesn't fit and jars me terribly. I hope no one is "inspired" by this woman. I don't think she can be trusted to tell anyone the time properly.

Last Edit: 15 May 2013 23:52 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, irrepressible, pheony

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 16 May 2013 00:32 #13

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
cantata wrote:
Exactly dg - and these celebs keep the media full of the stories that confuse and distort. They are media mouthpieces.

Yes, phe - she's deadly creepy, but no mainstream media ever points that out, especially as she is now a complete perfect HERO of self-sacrifice and international charity.

This all sits wrong with me.... especially as (in this country at least) there have been massively embarrassing reports at how much wrong the medics have been in diagnosing, treating and advising women on breast cancer. Thousands upon thousands have been screened incorrectly and treated/put on medications they never needed.

Along with breastfeeding in public (oh, the sin!) are breasts just too embarrassing and tricky for the predominantly male medics to "handle" - outside of sex of course, where it seems silicon replacements/enhancements are completely acceptable if not downright preferable?

I read somewhere that the "elite" base themselves and their way of going along on the Romans... who disliked breasts! They thought that breasts were for the "feeding of calves" and didn't belong on upper crust women. The Chinese used to strap them down so that they didn't show. It wouldn't be the first time "breasts had gone out of fashion", if that's akin to what's happening.

And poor women have to somehow fit themselves to the new requirements of men. How far we have travelled.... not!

But this whole story doesn't fit and jars me terribly. I hope no one is "inspired" by this woman. I don't think she can be trusted to tell anyone the time properly.

The whole thing is sickening. The mail had about 8 seperate articles on the same story.

Most of the comments were fawning all over her and yet, when Michelle Heaton had the same op and told her story she was ripped to shreds.....for trying to get publicity.

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 16 May 2013 17:50 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
cantata wrote:

Anorexic women don't have breasts, hers were gone since long, what we saw were lappets filled with silicon.
The trend got started with Twiggy who was the first modern times anorexic. Naked she looked like a 9 year old girl. Every paedophile's dream! Intimate shaving was introduced for the very same reason.
This is deliberately done and part of their agenda.
Women no longer know what it means or feels to be a woman, nor do men know what it means or feels to be a man. The vicious misanthropist perverts redisigned the natural sex role by gender mania with the help of androgynous skeleton models and their propaganda department, their brought in line mouthpieces, Holowood and state education/indoctrination.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 May 2013 17:55 by PFIZIPFEI.

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 16 May 2013 17:58 #15

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Shocking images.
Humanity has certainly lost it's way it seems... has been led down unnatural and perverse paths.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 16 May 2013 18:06 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
irrepressible wrote:
Shocking images.
Humanity has certainly lost it's way it seems... has been led down unnatural and perverse paths.
Yes, and on the other hand you have so many extremely obese people!
They are victims of the same megalomaniac perverts as well.
But this is another topic, don't want to derail here.
It all comes down to DE-NATURALISATION. They want to get rid of us.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 May 2013 18:08 by PFIZIPFEI.

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 16 May 2013 19:21 #17

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Those are shocking images, indeed. It's so bad that very lovely young women can be so misled into getting themselves into such a state - and imagine themselves to be beautiful and desirable. Apart from what it says about the state of their minds, think what it says about those who encourage them onto such a path.

I knew (who could miss it?) that Jolie was anorexic and you're right, PFIZI - she simply COULDN'T have had breasts at such a stage. Just shows how much plastic she's packing. But I can't bring myself to believe she has had anything done to herself, at all, in relation to this "cancer prevention" matter. It just doesn't fit.

Something is definitely going on - and I hope it's found out before too long.

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 17 May 2013 14:05 #18

• cantata
  • Silver Member
All really isn't well with this nasty woman's claimed "heroism":

www.naturalnews.com/040365_Angelina_Jolie_gene_patents_Supreme_Court_decision.html

and that will be just one supposed thread of what might be going on.

She hasn't had anything removed! I'll lay odds on it - 10-1

I hope she's caught out very quickly and very, very publicly.

Last Edit: 17 May 2013 14:06 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, PFIZIPFEI

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 17 May 2013 18:20 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Good find, Cantata!

And this is the NAME of the CAMPAIGN

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2325270/Brad-Pitt-emerges-business-meetings-supporting-heroic-fianc-e-Angelina-Jolie-double-mastectomy-ordeal.html

Wishful thinking of the brain-, heart- and souldead zombie "elite" or curse, like the cancer threats on cigarettes? Synonym.

Twitter users slam professional troll who accuses Angelina Jolie of 'making a spectacle' out of her double mastectomy

Journalist Brendan O'Neill made comments in Huffington Post blog
He said in current celebrity culture it is 'trendy to be ill'
Likened Jolie to Jade Goody and Kerry Katona, and called her 'conformist'
Twitter backlash from women and men include death wishes

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2325532/Angelina-Jolie-Twitter-slams-Huffington-Post-troll-Brendan-ONeill-criticises-actress-public-double-mastectomy.html

Daily Fail is THE mouthpiece of the muppet masters for the UK.

She obviously had her lappets refilled.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 May 2013 18:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. 17 May 2013 18:27 #20

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
People seem to be so easy to manipulate. The whole thing pisses me off. All it takes it seems is a famous person to do something or say something, and the masses will unquestioningly jump on the bandwagon. We have a mountain to climb.

What's the problem? The evil elite scumbags, or the stupidity of the masses? A bit of both really I suppose.

What's the bottom line on the whole story of Jolie and her mastectomy? I've read a bit of the article cantata posted above, I'll read the rest later when my brain is firing on more cylinders :chuckle: What's the real agenda behind this?