Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines.......

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 29 Oct 2013 22:31 #1

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It's such a shame that women believe that what they see in a magazine, is the 'real woman'. ( 24 photos)

Tara Reid

www.weblyest.com/articles/view/734/page:6
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2013 22:32 by pheony.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 29 Oct 2013 22:41 #2

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Photoshopping, digital alteration, image manipulation, blah blah blah. Everyone talks about the fact that so many images of women are “perfected” with the help of technology, but do we really understand how serious this issue is? Like exactly HOW MUCH these photos are manipulated to fit some seriously unrealistic ideals that we view constantly? And do we understand that it isn’t just fashion magazine covers that feature altered images? It’s everywhere.

While the vast majority of images of women are being digitally altered, so are our perceptions of normal, healthy, beautiful and attainable.

www.beautyredefined.net/photoshop-phoniness-hall-of-shame/#!prettyPhoto

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 30 Oct 2013 02:00 #3

• jonb
I surprises me so many people set so much store in images. When you understand all the techniques and what you can do with a camera, it becomes very difficult to take an 'honest' photo because a photographer will look at any view as how it can be made into an end product rather than taking a snap of what is there. And retouching started if not with the first photo very soon after.
The question is- is the picture showing the cellulite any more true than the picture with romantic lighting?

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 30 Oct 2013 03:03 #4

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
My son is five and recently had his school photo taken. They now offer to fix them with Photoshop or whatever(for a price of course). It is more intense I think for girls. My step daughter is already getting issues regarding body image etc. It is not good.

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 30 Oct 2013 10:09 #5

• jonb
It has ever been thus, the presure to conform to societies standards is no recent apparition. Every tribe has a way of painting or marking themselves,

Even the thought that in the west women damaging themselves to conform has got worse is not exactly true, you only have to think of how Victorian women caused lasting damage to themselves, and restricted their ability to even move with tight corsets to understand this seems to be a constantly occurring feature of human societies. If we want to escape from these practices then we will have to look seriously at how the impulse to conform to a set standard is invoked, and why we are so drawn to it.

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 08 Dec 2014 13:11 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Nigella

Kathy Griffin

Mila Kunis

Pamela Anderson

Miss Manson

"Goldie" Hawn
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 16 Nov 2017 08:57 #7

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 16 Nov 2017 13:55 #8

• Grolongo
^ ^That tweet is beautiful tho:

The female is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a thot, roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But take off her makeup and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

:chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 16 Nov 2017 14:18 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
#MakeApp is phenomenal

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 16 Nov 2017 14:19 #10

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Lots of good stuff in there yep. :chuckle:

Some more of my favourites - before and after the make-up remover ...

Looks like a pretty powerful app then... it took the stubborn make-up right off that US flag... and more amazingly it looks like it can even take the heavy duty waterproof make-up off Sasha Grey's face. :angel:
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 16 Nov 2017 14:30 #11

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
novum wrote:
There's actually a fair amount of truth to that article. It's not just make up either. You'll find many of the top models and celebs in magazines have had their features refined and brushed over to make them look more attractive, or younger. Removing spots and blemishes for instance is an easy task with photshops brush healing tool, and other tools. :chuckle: You could quite easily make somebody who suffers from severe acne look like they have perfect skin.

Photoshop Master Reveals Why You Should Never Trust Photos You See On Social Media

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2017 14:36 by Zorro.

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 16 Nov 2017 14:51 #12

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Sure, i watched that vid when you posted it a few days ago. :cool:

Its been going on for a long time, even before digital photo editing... As you probably know, back in the day they'd actually airbrush magazine photos manually with actual airbrushes, hence the term airbrush.

But certainly today the photo editing tools at peoples disposal takes it to a whole other level.

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 16 Nov 2017 14:58 #13

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum

Pfiz, do you consider it woman hating when its a jewess being alt-righted?

Do they count?

Just wondering. :coffee:

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 16 Nov 2017 16:54 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
^
Off-topic
posts moved to this place from TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) -> truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-has-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html

More of this: duckduckgo.com/?q=celebrities+without+makeup&t=ffnt&iax=videos&ia=videos

Even worse: BEFORE & AFTER

Looks like Yael Kushner did only "convert" pro-forma for the "dumb goyim".

;)

Related

Celebrities. truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/62810-celebrities.html
Social anthropologist says maladaptive brains cause popular culture's focus on celebrities. truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/62090-social-anthropologist-says-maladaptive-brains-cause-popular-culture-s-focus-on-celebrities.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2017 17:45 by PFIZIPFEI.

Celebrities Look Much Different In Real Life Than In The Magazines....... 16 Nov 2017 22:53 #15

• Roastie
Literally "made up" to be on the BBC again.

Relaxing at home.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Gaia
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare