Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Celebrities.

Celebrities. 07 Dec 2013 17:28 #1

• hagrid
  • Fresh Member
most "celebrities" these days are famous for being....famous, I mean what have half of them actually done? I see the line up of "get me out of here" and out of the lot I may recognise 2 if I'm lucky ! WTF !
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Celebrities. 07 Dec 2013 17:35 #2

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
On the rare occasion I look at a tabloid I have no idea who most of the 'clebs' are let alone what they are purportedly famous for.
Amazes me how the sheeps get drawn into watching the CBB, Jungle, Dancing, cooking et al, I swear it's brainwashing.

Oh and for no other reason than I choose to say so and wish it to be on the internet as much as possible - Simon Cowell is a git !

Celebrities. 07 Dec 2013 17:39 #3

• hagrid
  • Fresh Member
well, your right there AND SC IS a git!! back along "celebrities" were film stars who could actually act, now celebrities are any tart who falls out of a nightclub rat arsed who's mother happened to have a bit part in Corrie or Deadenders!!!
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony

Celebrities. 07 Dec 2013 17:49 #4

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Hey Hagrid, just to sustain your high blood pressure don't forget the sleazy women that sleep with married footballers just to get in the papers, they have to be worth a mention too !

And you mention corrobloodynation street, Craig Charles sold out there - man did he sell out.

Celebrities. 07 Dec 2013 17:55 #5

• hagrid
  • Fresh Member
Worzel wrote:
Hey Hagrid, just to sustain your high blood pressure don't forget the sleazy women that sleep with married footballers just to get in the papers, they have to be worth a mention too !

And you mention corrobloodynation street, Craig Charles sold out there - man did he sell out.
I tell you who gets up my nose: bloody Jordan/Katie flaming Price that's who, man what a tart , she's only famous for TWO THINGS_guess what they are??? their big and they stick out in front of her!!! :D

Celebrities. 07 Dec 2013 18:04 #6

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
hagrid wrote:
Worzel wrote:

I tell you who gets up my nose: bloody Jordan/Katie flaming Price that's who, man what a tart , she's only famous for TWO THINGS_guess what they are??? their big and they stick out in front of her!!! :D

Oh gosh yes - thoroughbred trash !
I actually don't get it at all - speaking as a red blooded hetro male I find her not in the slightest bit attractive, but guess many a sun reader does - each their own and all that.
Actually that's not quite fair, she plays the press eloquently to her own financial gain, so don't think she is as dumb as the caricature she portrays herself to be.
But what is she famous for? do know she has sold a LOT of books - about being famous for what?
Poor old pete andre, got away lightly there !

Celebrities. 07 Dec 2013 18:13 #7

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
hagrid wrote:
she's only famous for TWO THINGS_guess what they are??? their big and they stick out in front of her!!! :D

Kneecaps? :dunno: :D
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Celebrities. 07 Dec 2013 19:27 #8

• cantata
  • Silver Member
hagrid wrote:
Worzel wrote:

they're not even real, either! :D Puts me in mind of Dawn French who said, "If men know they aren't real, and don't mind.... why don't they just get a pair of implants hanging off strings and drape them over the bedpost where they can squeeze the things at will? Why do women have to put them under their skin?". :D
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare