Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 13 Mar 2014 09:25 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The sign on his forehead is a SHIN

The SHIN is associated with 3 vav’s…ie 666

In gematria, SHIN represents the number 300.

littleguyintheeye.wordpress.com/2009/12/08/mark-of-the-beast-3-ivy-bacchus-christmas-hanukkah/

The number 300 in Hebrew letters is SHIN.

The letter SHIN symbolizes FIRE.

The letter Shin looks like a TRIDENT that has three points. It looks like a flame or a fire. It has three Hebrew letters Iod at the top. Those three points are the trinity.

gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-gnostic-instructors/699-daath-the-doorway-to-knowledge-2.html

"SHIN also stands for the word SHADDAI, a name for God. Because of this, a kohen (priest) forms the letter SHIN with his hands as he recites the Priestly Blessing. In the mid 1960s, actor Leonard Nimoy used a single-handed version of this gesture to create the Vulcan hand salute for his character, Mr. Spock, on Star Trek."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_%28letter%29

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priestly_Blessing
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Mar 2014 09:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 09 Apr 2014 19:00 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300:_Rise_of_an_Empire

300: Rise of Prejudice

“The West is up against the East; that is what this incredible film comes down to”

Interesting review by Dr. Ashraf Ezzat

To spurn your interest in the following review ;) here are some pictures with subs.

No later than next year at the Leipzig Wave-Gothic-Meeting with a combat vehicle of her own: the ancient terrorist Artemisia (Eva Green)

Coughs his favorite words "Freedom" and "Democracy," as if they were the names of beloved sports clubs: Sullivan Stapleton as Themistocles

Looks like he was fired by Right Said Fred due to excessive piercing taste: Rodrigo Santoro as a Persian god-king

The best critical review, from my point of view, unfortunately is not yet available in English so please try to accept the translation for now:

THE LATEST SANCTIONS AGAINST IRAN

This translator is much better but it does not work for me right now: www.online-translator.com/
Source: www.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/kino/300-rise-of-an-empire-im-kino-die-neuesten-sanktionen-gegen-persien-12831610.html
So you may try on your own.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2014 19:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 10 Apr 2014 00:38 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2014 00:39 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 10 Apr 2014 00:50 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Parallel to its fishing origins, the trident is associated with Poseidon, the god of the sea in Greek mythology, the Roman god Neptune, and Shiva, a Hindu God who holds a trident in his hand.

In Greek myth, Poseidon used his trident to create water sources in Greece and the horse. Poseidon, as well as being god of the sea, was also known as the "Earth Shaker" because when he struck the earth in anger he caused mighty earthquakes and he used his trident to stir up tidal waves, tsunamis and sea storms. In Roman myth, Neptune also used a trident to create new bodies of water and cause earthquakes. A good example can be seen in Gian Bernini's Neptune and Triton.

In religious Taoism, the trident represents the Taoist Trinity, the Three Pure Ones. In Taoist rituals, a trident bell is used to invite the presence of deities and summon spirits, as the trident signifies the highest authority of Heaven.

The trishula of the Hindu god Shiva. A weapon of South-East Asian (particularly Thai) depiction of Hanuman, a character of Ramayana.

A fork Jewish priests (Kohanim) used to take their portions of offerings.

The glyph or sigil of the planet Neptune in astronomy and astrology.

Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trident

Fountain of Neptune in Diafáni, Karpathos, Greek Dodecanese islands.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2014 00:51 by novum.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 07 Jun 2015 11:06 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Shekhinah Blessing

(...) In researching the word Shekhinah, I found that it is decidedly a feminine word in the Hebrew entomology and means the dwelling or settling, and denotes the dwelling or settling of the divine presence of God, especially in the Temple in Jerusalem. The form is conveyed in a hand sign by the gesture of blessing or benediction, with the palms facing downward and the thumbs of the outspread hands touching. The four fingers on each hand are sometimes split into two sets of two fingers each, thus forming the letter Shin (שׁ), an emblem for Shaddai (God). (...) sensualblissvoyager.wordpress.com/tag/shekhinah

EL Shaddai is their god, the "priestly/rabbinical blessing" is identical to the "Shekhinah blessing",
which is SHIN = symbol of FIRE and SULPHUR.

Shaddai recalls shadow (German: Schatten), absence of light, and in this context the trident and FIRE SULPHUR
symbolism makes a lot of sense. Thus Neptun, to me, is a misleading, upside-down connotation.
In the Malaysia Airlines logo both are combined, fire and water, red and blue.

Shin Sattvas SULPHUR Fire

Shin = SULPHUR - fire

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2015 12:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 07 Jun 2015 20:14 #6

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Hindu idol Shiva with TRISHULA

Trident Yantra of Parama Siva

Hindu idol Durga / Kali with and goddess worship Tantra TRISHULA

Hindu idol Brahma with TRISHULA

Cross on the altar of St. Paul's Cathedral (London) displaying four tridents in Hindu deity style

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 08 Jun 2015 17:06 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Nice try to distract from the clear relations between Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai

But all too blatant, as usual.
Thanks, nonetheless, for the visually quite appealing contribution.

:cool:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2015 17:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 08 Jun 2015 19:01 #8

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Shekhinah Blessing

(...) In researching the word Shekhinah, I found that it is decidedly a feminine word in the Hebrew entomology and means the dwelling or settling, and denotes the dwelling or settling of the divine presence of God, especially in the Temple in Jerusalem. The form is conveyed in a hand sign by the gesture of blessing or benediction, with the palms facing downward and the thumbs of the outspread hands touching. The four fingers on each hand are sometimes split into two sets of two fingers each, thus forming the letter Shin (שׁ), an emblem for Shaddai (God). (...) sensualblissvoyager.wordpress.com/tag/shekhinah

EL Shaddai is their god, the "priestly/rabbinical blessing" is identical to the "Shekhinah blessing",

Shaddai recalls shadow (German: Schatten), absence of light, and in this context the trident and FIRE SULPHUR
symbolism makes a lot of sense. Thus Neptun, to me, is a misleading, upside-down connotation.

Shin = SULPHUR - fire

Interesting that you quote Rudolf Steiner

''Salt, Mercury and Sulphur: Processes Within Man – Excerpts by Rudolf Steiner''
aetherforce.com/salt-mercury-and-sulphur-excerpts-by-rudolf-steiner/

''Rudolf Steiner and the Jews''

''In 1912, Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925) had been the leader of the

German section of Madame Blavatsky's Theosophy for ten years.''

When the Theosophists declared that the Indian boy Krishnamurti was a
reincarnation of Chri--, Steiner disagreed. He had already integrated esoteric Christianity
into his occultist system, and Krishnamurti wasn't part of it. He split and took almost the
entire German congregation of Theosophy with him.

This was the foundation of Steiner's sect, which he called "Anthroposophy."
Steiner and his devotees founded the first "Waldorf" school in 1919.
The world-view of Steiner's Anthroposophy underlies everything that is done in
Waldorf schools, then and now.

Anthroposophy combines elements of Hinduism (reincarnation and karma),
Zoroastrianism (co-creating gods of light and dark), esoteric Christianity
(Gnosticism, Manicheanism), and European occultist traditions
(Rosicrucianism, Masonry, herbalism). From Theosophy he carried over a
complex, convoluted, and racist creation myth that implies "Aryan" superiority by force of destiny:

www.waldorfcritics.org/articles/NJP_RudolfSteinerAndJews.html

Showing your true colors again :wissl:

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2015 19:01 by Cinta.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 08 Jun 2015 19:39 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
To me this is the final result of my Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai research for now:

EL SHADDAI = SATAN

Fits the HORNED MOSES perfectly ... btw ... from my pov.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Shekhinah Blessing

Shin = SULPHUR - fire

SHIN SHADDAI SHADOW SULPHUR FIRE => truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/63244-shin-trident-fire-300-shaddai.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2015 15:04 by PFIZIPFEI.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 14 Jun 2015 13:51 #10

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Symbol of the Trident

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW :dunno:

The meaning of the name trident or the Indian Trisula is "three-toothed, three- pronged;
and as a noun, a three-pronged spear or fork." Often when you see the symbol of the Trident today,
it is usually represented by a three-pronged fork symbolizing power and the holy number three (3),
or more appropriately, 3 in 1.

The number 3 is significant not only in the symbol of the Trident and God Neptune,

but also in creation of the universe and our man made world that mimics the

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW and AS WITHIN, SO WITHOUT.

gnosticwarrior.com/trident.html

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 14 Jun 2015 13:52 by Cinta.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 14 Jun 2015 13:55 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
To me this is the final result of my Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai research for now:

EL SHADDAI = SATAN

Fits the HORNED MOSES perfectly ... btw ... from my pov.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Shekhinah Blessing

Shin = SULPHUR - fire

SHIN SHADDAI SHADOW SULPHUR FIRE => truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/63244-shin-trident-fire-300-shaddai.html
You must be on to something Pfiz if Yenta's line manager has stationed him / her / it to the thread. Keep up your posting. Treat Yenta's hasbara behaviour with the contempt it deserves.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 01 Aug 2015 14:30 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The term "Trident" is widely used to refer to Britain's entire current system of nuclear weapons, including the relevant submarines, missiles and warheads."Trident" is also the shortened name of the system's submarine-launched ballistic missile, the UGM-133 Trident II D-5. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Successor_to_the_UK_Trident_system

UK Trident programme

The UK Trident programme encompasses the development, procurement and operation of the current generation of British nuclear weapons, and the means to deliver them.

Trident itself is an operational system of four Vanguard-class submarines armed with Trident II D-5 ballistic missiles, able to deliver thermonuclear warheads from Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles. It is the most expensive and the most powerful capability of the British military forces.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Trident_programme

Trident (missile)

The Trident missile is a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) equipped with multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles (MIRV). The Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) is armed with thermonuclear warheads and is launched from nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines (SSBNs). Trident missiles are carried by fourteen active US Navy Ohio-class submarines, with US warheads, and four Royal Navy Vanguard-class submarines, with British warheads. The original prime contractor and developer of the missile was Lockheed Martin Space Systems. The missile is named after the mythological trident of Neptune.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trident_%28missile%29

Where I came across these TRIDENTs:
www.rt.com/uk/311270-hiroshima-nuclear-fast-trident/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Shekhinah - Shekinah - Shechinah - Shechina - Schechinah - Hebrew: שכינה‎ - Arabic: السكينة‎ 02 Aug 2015 23:31 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:

The dominant theme of post-Holocaust Jewish theology has been that of the temporary hiddenness of God, interpreted either as a divine mystery or, more commonly, as God's deferral to human freedom. But traditional Judaic obligations of female presence, together with the traditional image of the Shekhinah as a figure of God's 'femaleness' accompanying Israel into exile, seem to contradict such theologies of absence. The Female Face of God in Auschwitz, the first full-length feminist theology of the Holocaust, argues that the patriarchal bias of post-Holocaust theology becomes fully apparent only when women's experiences and priorities are brought into historical light. Building upon the published testimonies of four women imprisoned at Auschwitz-Birkenau - Olga Lengyel, Lucie Adelsberger, Bertha Ferderber-Salz and Sara Nomberg-Przytyk - it considers women's distinct experiences of the holy in relation to God's perceived presence and absence in the camps.

God's face, says Melissa Raphael, was not hidden in Auschwitz, but intimately revealed in the female face turned towards the other as a refractive image of God, especially in the moral protest made visible through material and spiritual care for the assaulted other.
I don't know about this being a lie ... but it surely must win some award for one of the biggest loads of shit of all time.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=2240#160723

One will only get to know the reason for the multiple ways of spelling this word and the greater picture
if you do your own research.
On TZ (see who uses this word and in which context) and on the web.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schechina

YHWH - Shekhinah - Shekinah - Shechinah - Shechina - Schechina - Schechinah - Hebrew: שכינה‎ - Arabic: السكينة‎

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2015 09:18 by PFIZIPFEI.

Shekhinah - Shekinah - Shechinah - Shechina - Schechinah - Hebrew: שכינה‎ - Arabic: السكينة‎ 09 Oct 2015 14:44 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

www.undergroundworldnews.com

NATO has started its biggest exercise since 2002 with 36,000 international troops from 30 states, including non-NATO nations, participating in the drills which are taking place at sea, in the air and across the territory of three European states.

The alliance has kicked off its massive “Trident Juncture 2015” exercises which will last until November 16. Along with the NATO member states, seven more partner nations are participating in the drills: Australia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, the Republic of Macedonia, Sweden and Ukraine.

Some 36,000 troops as well as more than 60 warships and about 200 aircraft will participate in the drills which makes it the biggest since 2002 when about 40,000 troops took part in NATO’s “Strong Resolve” military exercise.

Read More: www.rt.com/news/317564-trident-juncture-nato-drills/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2015 14:45 by PFIZIPFEI.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 11 Sep 2016 21:42 #15

• Cinta
  • Never Again
THE HELM OF AWE

''The Helm of Awe (Old Norse Ægishjálmr, pronounced “EYE-gis-hiowlm-er”) is one of the most mysterious
and powerful symbols in Norse mythology.
Just looking at its form, without any prior knowledge of what that form symbolizes, is enough to inspire awe
and fear: eight arms that look like spiked tridents radiate out from a central point, as if defending that central
point by going on the offensive against any and all hostile forces that surround it.''
norse-mythology.org/symbols/helm-of-awe/

Name: unknown

(the rune poems are contradictory). Phoneme: Z.

Meaning: protection from enemies, defense of that which one loves.
norse-mythology.org/runes/the-meanings-of-the-runes/

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 11 Sep 2016 22:10 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Very interesting, but what is the relevance of your comment to

How do you connect Norse runes to this subject,
except perhaps the "trident" looking part?

Quote from your source:

The Helm of Awe (Old Norse Ægishjálmr, pronounced “EYE-gis-hiowlm-er”) is one of the most mysterious and powerful symbols in Norse mythology. Just looking at its form, without any prior knowledge of what that form symbolizes, is enough to inspire awe and fear: eight arms that look like spiked tridents radiate out from a central point, as if defending that central point by going on the offensive against any and all hostile forces that surround it.

Such overpowering might was apparently what this magical symbol was intended to produce. In the Fáfnismál, one of the poems in the Poetic Edda, the havoc-wreaking dragon Fafnir attributes much of his apparent invincibility to his use of the Helm of Awe:

The Helm of Awe
I wore before the sons of men
In defense of my treasure;
Amongst all, I alone was strong,
I thought to myself,
For I found no power a match for my own.

This interpretation is confirmed by a spell called “There is a Simple Helm of Awe Working” in the collection of Icelandic folktales collected by the great Jón Árnason in the nineteenth century. The spell reads:

Make a helm of awe in lead, press the lead sign between the eyebrows

Oh, I see .... :wissl:

and speak the formula:

Ægishjálm er ég ber
milli brúna mér!

I bear the helm of awe
between my brows!

Thus a man could meet his enemies and be sure of victory.

Like most ancient Germanic symbols, the form of its visual representation was far from strictly fixed. For example, the 41st spell in the Galdrabók, a seventeenth-century Icelandic grimoire, includes a drawing of the Helm of Awe with only four arms and without the sets of lines that run perpendicular to the arms.[3]

Linguist and runologist Stephen Flowers notes that even though the references to the Helm of Awe in the Poetic Edda describe it as a physical thing charged with magical properties, the original meaning of the Old Norse hjálmr was “covering.” He goes on to theorize that:

This helm of awe was originally a kind of sphere of magical power to strike fear into the enemy. It was associated with the power of serpents to paralyze their prey before striking (hence, the connection with Fáfnir). … The helm of awe as described in the manuscript [the Galdrabók] is a power, centered in the pineal gland and emanating from it and the eyes. [In Aristotle and Neoplatonism, sources for much medieval magic, the spirit connects to the body via the pineal gland, and the eyes emit rays of spiritual power.] It is symbolized by a crosslike configuration, which in its simplest form is made up of what appear to be either four younger M-runes or older Z-runes. These figures can, however, become very complex.

The connection with the runes is particularly apt, because a number of the shapes that comprise the Helm of Awe have the same forms as certain runes. Given the centrality of the runes in Germanic magic as a whole, this correspondence is highly unlikely to have been coincidental.

The “arms” of the Helm appear to be Z-runes. The original name of this rune is unknown, but nowadays it’s often called “Algiz.” The meaning of this rune had much to do with protection and prevailing over one’s enemies, which makes it a fitting choice for inclusion in a symbol like the Helm of Awe.

The “spikes” that run perpendicular to the “arms” could be Isa runes. While the meaning of this rune is more or less unknown due to the confusing and contradictory information supplied by the primary sources, it seems reasonable to speculate that, since “Isa” means “ice,” its inclusion in the Helm of Awe could have imparted to the symbol a sense of concentration and hardening, as well as a connection to the animating spirits of wintry cold and darkness, the fearsome giants. This connection is made more likely by the fact that the dragon Fafnir occupies a role in the tales of the human hero Sigurd analogous to that occupied by the giants in the tales of the gods. Such connections are necessarily speculations, especially since the markings that may or may not be Isa runes are, graphically speaking, nothing more than straight lines, which makes them that much harder to positively identify. Nevertheless, the tenacity of the connections here is quite striking.

Looking for more great information on Norse mythology and religion? While this site provides the ultimate online introduction to the topic, my book The Viking Spirit provides the ultimate introduction to Norse mythology and religion period. I’ve also written a popular list of The 10 Best Norse Mythology Books, which you’ll probably find helpful in your pursuit.

References: norse-mythology.org/symbols/helm-of-awe/

Thanks for this valuable, although rather off-topic contribution, Cinta. It will make a lot of sense on my

The Demonisation of NORDIC CELTIC GERMANIC ' Paganism '

thread.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2016 22:15 by PFIZIPFEI.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 11 Sep 2016 22:18 #17

• Cinta
  • Never Again

So it's ok if I relate to the Jewish aspect of the topic but if I comment about a NORDIC TRIDENT symbol then it's not allright??

Double standards again Pfizipfei ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 11 Sep 2016 22:21 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cinta wrote:

So it's ok if I relate to the Jewish aspect of the topic but if I comment about a NORDIC TRIDENT symbol then it's not allright??

It all makes sense, as usual, everything is in divine order :)

Thank you very much for your most enlightening contribution, Cinta.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 11 Sep 2016 22:28 #19

• Cinta
  • Never Again
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

It all makes sense, as usual, everything is in divine order :)

Thank you very much for your most enlightening contribution, Cinta.

You are welcome dear

Here is Odin with a trident :wissl:

An illustration of Odin riding Sleipnir from an 18th century Icelandic manuscript

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Shin - Trident - Fire - 300 - Shaddai 11 Sep 2016 22:29 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Nice!

Thank you very much, Cinta.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare