Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Documentary Film Will Expose Hollywood Pedophile Rings - Oscar-nominated filmmaker working on bombshell expose of Hollywood's sordid underbelly

Documentary Film Will Expose Hollywood Pedophile Rings - Oscar-nominated filmmaker working on bombshell expose of Hollywood's sordid underbelly 21 Apr 2014 02:05 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
EXCLUSIVE: X-Men director's sex abuse accuser is working with Oscar-nominated filmmaker on bombshell expose of Hollywood's sordid underbelly

Alleged victim Michael Egan, 31, working with Amy Berg - who was nominated for Academy Award for film of Catholic Church sex abuse

Berg was surprised about Egan's public outing this week

But confirmed to MailOnline she'd be working on the project for two years

Egan claims he was treated like 'a piece of meat' and raped at pool parties

Egan is now 31, but was 17 at the time of the alleged abuse in 1999 and 2000

Court papers from suit brought by Egan in 2000 have now emerged - but don't name Singer. Director's legal team say it shows claims are untrue

The man accusing X Men director Bryan Singer of sex abuse has teamed up with an Oscar-nominated filmmaker for a bombshell documentary that threatens to expose the sordid underbelly of Hollywood.

Michael Egan, who claims he was raped by Singer at a string of Hollywood pool parties as a teenager, has been working with Amy Berg, MailOnline can reveal.

Miss Berg runs Disarming Films and yesterday confirmed to MailOnline she had been working on the project for the past two years.

Read more and see the video here: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2607877/EXCLUSIVE-X-Men-directors-sex-abuse-accuser-working-Oscar-nominated-filmmaker-bombshell-expose-Hollywoods-sordid-underbelly.html
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Documentary Film Will Expose Hollywood Pedophile Rings - Oscar-nominated filmmaker working on bombshell expose of Hollywood's sordid underbelly 21 Apr 2014 05:55 #2

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Stories like this are always rather difficult because on the one hand a powerful Director or famous person has influence and can perhaps more easily cover up such a case. Having said that people making claims can make a lot of money in various ways by making false claims. The problem I have is when such cases are played out in public. I saw photos of Singer at a party with young men as if that were evidence of something and already people have proceeded to hang Singer`s name.

If he was 17 at the time would that be a pedophile ring?

Documentary Film Will Expose Hollywood Pedophile Rings - Oscar-nominated filmmaker working on bombshell expose of Hollywood's sordid underbelly 21 Apr 2014 07:11 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well admittedly I copied the title from somewhere else. :hahano:

But we dont know what will be in the film i suppose, seems there will be more to come out.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Documentary Film Will Expose Hollywood Pedophile Rings - Oscar-nominated filmmaker working on bombshell expose of Hollywood's sordid underbelly 21 Apr 2014 09:18 #4

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
No we can`t very well decide on the films contents or the contents of any court case. It seems the only thing we get right now is mud thrown.

Documentary Film Will Expose Hollywood Pedophile Rings - Oscar-nominated filmmaker working on bombshell expose of Hollywood's sordid underbelly 21 Apr 2014 11:27 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Good thing too, if it's well done and causes prosecutions. As far as I can make out, you can go to a room filled with the rich and powerful of Hollywood, throw a stone and hit a paedophile or rapist. It's about time the light was cast on them, but relentlessly - not just a one off documentary about one person that will be forgotten a week or so later.

The problem now with paedophiles working internationally from a platform of wealth or fame that it's almost overwhelming: we don't know where to start with stopping it. The exposure and pursuit of them needs to be relentless. No allowing the matter to be forgotten or to fall by the wayside before prosecution is obtained.

Will a one-off documentary do enough toward that end?
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier