Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 02:55 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
US gunman who killed six 'was director's son'

May 25, 2014, 6:47 am

AFPUS gunman who killed six 'was director's son'

Santa Barbara (United States) (AFP) - The gunman who killed six people when he opened fire from his car in a bustling California college town was the mentally disturbed son of a Hollywood director, police and reports said Saturday.

At least seven people were injured and the suspect also died during the drive-by shooting on Friday in Isla Vista, near the campus of the University of California Santa Barbara. It was unclear whether the fatal shot was self-inflicted or delivered by police.

Peter Rodger, an assistant director of the 2012 Hollywood blockbuster "The Hunger Games," believes the attacker was his 22-year-old son Elliot, lawyer Alan Shifman told reporters, although that was not immediately confirmed by police.

On the eve of the Memorial Day holiday weekend, the gunman sprayed bullets from his black BMW on pedestrians at multiple locations in the small oceanfront town, starting around 9:30 pm (0430 GMT Saturday).

"The problem with an incident like this is it's obviously the work of a madman," Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown told a news conference.

"We have obtained and we are currently analyzing both written and videotaped evidence that suggests that this atrocity was a premeditated mass murder."

Authorities said there were nine separate crime scenes in what was a "chaotic" situation.

Shifman, the family attorney, said Elliot Rodger had been diagnosed as being a "highly functional Asperger's Syndrome child" and was being treated by "multiple" professionals.

Police are investigating a video entitled "Retribution" apparently posted on YouTube by Rodger in which a man sitting in a car rants about women who rejected and ignored him for the past eight years, vowing to "punish you all for it."

ABC News also identified the shooter as Elliot Rodger.

- Site of 2001 shooting -

Ambulances and police cars swarmed the streets after the shooting -- just the latest in a string of gun massacres that have rocked the United States in recent years.

Andrew Jun, a third year economics and accounting student, told AFP the situation was "pretty surreal."

"It's unbelievable that this kind of thing can happen," he said.

Other witnesses said they initially mistook the gunshots for fireworks or firecrackers.

Sienna Schwartz, her voice breaking, recalled how she came face-to-face with the gunman.

At first, she mistook the attacker's "little black pistol" for an airsoft gun.

"I turned around, and I started walking the other way. He shot, and I felt like -- I just felt, like, the wind pass right by my face," Schwartz told CNN as she choked back tears.

By grisly coincidence, in 2001, the son of "Ally McBeal" and "The Wire" television series director Daniel Attias ran down four pedestrians with his car on a crowded street just a block away from the scene of Friday's assault.

Witnesses said that part-time college student David Attias got out of the car after his deed and shouted "I am the angel of death."

He was ruled insane and locked up in a state hospital after being initially convicted of second-degree murder.

- Video could shed clues -

Authorities, who say Friday's shooter acted alone but have not released details on a possible motive, also are investigating the YouTube video.

In it, the man believed to be Rodger speaks of a "day of retribution" for his life of "loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires."

"I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blonde slut I see inside there. All those girls that I've desired so much, they have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man," he says.

The shooter twice exchanged gunfire with police from his car before crashing into a parked vehicle.

When officers approached him, the suspect "was dead of an apparent gunshot wound to the head," according to the county sheriff Brown.

Police said they recovered a handgun from the car.

The shooting came just weeks before the end of the academic year, with some students preparing for graduation ceremonies while others were about to take final exams.

Located about 100 miles (160 kilometers) northwest of Los Angeles, the University of California Santa Barbara is home to over 20,000 undergraduate students, according to the institution's website.

School shootings have become a tragic periodic occurrence in the United States in recent years, from the December 2012 massacre at Newtown, Connecticut, that left 20 small children dead to the Virginia Tech college shooting in April 2007 in which 33 people, including the lone gunman, lost their lives.
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/23805623/us-gunman-who-killed-six-was-directors-son/

He was seeking "retribution" against humanity for all the wrongs it has inflicted on him. He was 22. His father is a Hollywood Film director. Did the Hunger Games and many others.

A Jewish American Prince short circuited?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 06:07 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Hunger Games Assistant Director Believes His Son Was the Shooter.

On Friday night, a man behind the wheel of a black luxury BMW sped through the streets of Isla Vista, California apparently hell-bent on the wholesale slaughter of innocents and the drive by shooting was a shock to the entire community. Witnesses report seeing the BMW careening at high speeds through streets near the U.C. Santa Barbara campus with the driver shooting out the window at seemingly random targets. The killing rampage took the lives of seven people, including the shooter and an additional seven were hospitalized with gunshot wounds and other serious injuries. Of the injured seven, at least one victim is in critical condition and it is believed that some of the victims were hit by the shooter’s vehicle. Now, Hunger Games assistant director, Peter Roger has come forth with a statement that he believes the shooter may have been his own son, Elliot Rogers.

The sheriff for Santa Barbara County, Bill Brown has described the scene as “horrific” and has stated that the rampage appears to have been “premeditated mass murder.” The case is further complicated by the fact that there were at least nine different areas where the killings occurred which has resulted in nine different crimes scenes that must be processed. Brown has further stated that the killing rampage was clearly the work of a “madman.” While the shooters identity has not been officially released, the fact that the high profile assistant director for the Hunger Games series has come forward with assertions that his son was involved means this case will quickly become a media frenzy.

While Brown’s description falls in line with the human reaction to such overt violence and it was issued in a moment of horror over the events, there may be more truth to the “madman” statement than first appears.

In Roger's retribution video, Elliot Roger is posed in his vehicle, his well-formed face illuminated by the golden warmth of the Southern California sun and he describes in methodical yet chilling detail how he is going to get his revenge on “humanity.” He expresses his pain and anger at how he has been rejected by women and mocks his own state of virginity. He describes how girls have never given their ‘affection” their “sex” and their “love” to him and he calls this state “torturous.” He further states that college is the place and time where everyone experiences sex, fun and pleasure but for him, the years have left him to “rot in loneliness.” Rogers does not understand why girls are not attracted to him, claims it is “unfair” and says that he will punish them for it. Elliot’s diatribe expressed a hunger for attention – a very different kind of hunger than the one expressed in Peter Roger’sHunger Games.

The almost seven-minute long video is chilling and when Rogers laughs with self-satisfied delight at his intentions to inflict pain and punishment in the form of ‘slaughter,” the term “madman” does indeed come to mind.

Elliot Rogers fulfilled his fantasy of slaughter although it is undetermined whether he had specific targets or was satisfied by shooting at random people in his bid to make “humanity” pay for the perceived slights against his manhood. Rogers eventually crashed his BMW into a tree after engaging in a gun battle with two deputies. He was found dead in his car with a gunshot to the head and authorities have yet to determine if he committed suicide or was killed by deputy gunfire.

If it is confirmed that Peter Rogers is Elliot’s father and that in fact, Elliot was the shooter, his associate director connection with theHunger Games series will no doubt be brought into the media frenzy and questions will be raised, again, about the teen on teen violence depicted in the series. Until then, Rogers, who like the grieving families whose loved ones were victims of a killing rampage, may have just lost his son. During his time of grief and perhaps feelings of parental guilt, he will likely face tremendous media heat as the father of a son who was both killer and victim of a gunshot on a Friday night when madness took Isla Vista in a hail of violence

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 06:23 #3

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The "hate-filled" and "mentally disturbed" son of Hollywood director Peter Rogers has been identified as Elliot Rodgers, 22.

The YouTube rant he posted the morning of the murders promised a "slaughter of sorority sisters and strangers" on the street. He killed six people before killing himself.

The Jewish American Prince stabbed three men to death (flatmates) at his Isla Vista apartment before he embarked on the killing spree that also wounded 13 people on Friday night.

A 141-page manifesto, described as a "rambling autobiography" by Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown, detailed Rodger's life story and his plan to kill his roommates.

"I would have to kill my housemates to get them out of the way," he wrote. "In fact, I'd even enjoy stabbing them both to death while they slept."

Rodgers was apparently acting out of extreme "sexual frustration" (given how obsessed with sex Jews are - a regular wank was probably out of the question) and took his rage to a sorority house where he pounded on the door for at least two minutes, but nobody answered. He then opened fire on two women talking in front of a house and killed them. They were identified as Katie Cooper, 22, and Veronika Weiss, 19.

He drove to a nearby delicatessen where he shot and killed Christopher Michael-Martinez, 20, another student at UCSB, as he ate his dinner. The fatal shots were overheard by a group of deputies, who saw the suspect flee and were able to put together a suspect and vehicle description.

Rodgers tried to kill as many people as possible on the streets of Isla Vista and fired several rounds at pedestrians along the way, and even started a gun fight with a lone deputy.

He hit a cyclist as he fled the area, but kept going and continued firing from three of his guns, which included two pistols and a glock.
Last Edit: 25 May 2014 08:58 by Orangeaid.

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 08:10 #4

• thoreau
peter rodger the son of george and jinx rodger - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Rodger

elliot rodger the son of peter and chin rodger - step mother is Moroccan-born French actress Soumaya Akaaboune

elliot was also fond of making racist statements such as
In addition, on an online forum, Rodger stated that he opposed interracial dating and in addition, he made several racist posts regarding black, Indic and Asiatic peoples, stating that seeing people of these ethnic groups with white people "makes you want to quit life".[26] In one online post, Elliot Roger stated:

Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You're just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.[26]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliot_Rodger#Perpetrator

can see nothing to suggest he or his family are jewish.

Peter Rodgers Melnick is an entirely different person
Melnick is the son of Daniel Melnick and Linda Rodgers, and grandson of Richard Rodgers and grew up in New York City. He graduated from The Choate School[3] (which later merged with Rosemary Hall to become Choate Rosemary Hall) and attended Harvard College,[3] Berklee College of Music,[3] and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.[3] He also studied jazz with the Jaki Byard.[4]

Melnick now lives in Montecito, California, with wife, Laini. They have two children.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Rodgers_Melnick
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 08:43 #5

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
SPLC tries to capitalize on Jewish/Asian spree killer who targeted blonde women

Elliot Rodgers is a self-described “Eurasian.” His father, Peter Rodger, is a British born Jewish Hollywood big shot. His father is married to Soumaya Akaaboune, a Moroccan born French actress.

His biological mother is Asian.

Rodger was an extreme narcissist that referred to himself as “drop dead gorgeous, fabulous, stylish, exotic gem among thousands of rocks” and “a superior Alpha male.”

This has not prevented the SPLC, and extreme left-wing fundraising hustle, from attempting to profit on the slaughter. They are calling the perp an extreme misogynist and “racist” while completely omitting the fact that he is a Middle Easterner who targeted white blonde women.

The SPLC has posted three articles now on their fundraising site.

Some reports say the death toll has increased to nine victims.

topconservativenews.com/2014/05/splc-tries-to-capitalize-on-jewishasian-spree-killer-who-targeted-blonde-women/

Btw, isn't Melnick a jewish name in English?

Richard Rogers buddies suggest it, and he is filed in category "jews of German descent" on ziopedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Rodgers

Thoreau, do you realy want to argue against all facts like your buddies do? Spare yourself the embarassment please.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 25 May 2014 08:52 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:02 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I did mix up Peter Rodgers Melnick and this Peter Rodgers.

However, Melnick's mother was Linda Rodgers, daughter of Richard Rodgers. A Jew. Rodgers is used an anglicised cover name.

Elliott = Anglicised Hebrew Elijah.

Peter Rodgers (father of Elliott) is reviewed on UK JewishFilm for his movie "Oh My God".

ukjewishfilm.org/film/oh-my-god/

Do we need more?

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:07 #7

• thoreau
richard rodgers is not related to elliot rodger from what i can see

elliot rodgers' parents are peter and chin rodger

peter rodger is the son of george and jinx rodger - georges wiki page is linked in my previous post - here it is again en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Rodger and from that page
He was the grandfather of spree killer Elliot Rodger via his son, The Hunger Games assistant director Peter Rodger.

george was born in hale, cheshire and is of scottish descent - he and jinx were married by her pastor father in ohio
Eventually my preacher father married us in Akron, Ohio
www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2008/mar/15/photography

they raised their children in kent and george died in 1995 - some of georges photos www.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?VP3=SearchResult&VBID=2K1HZOQUUH61_C
He [elliot] was born in August 1991 in Lambeth, South London, the scion of a family steeped in photography and the cinema.

His Malaysian-born mother Li Chin, now 53, and film director father Peter, 49, moved to America’s West Coast when Elliot was five and his younger sister Georgia only a baby.

Elliot’s grandfather, British photographer George Rodger, was one of the founders of the renowned Magnum photo agency, and covered the D-Day landings in 1944.

He was also the first photographer to enter the concentration camps at Bergen-Belsen, an experience which left a lasting impression on him, according to his widow Lois ‘Jinx’ Rodger, herself a journalist and picture editor.

Speaking from her home in Kent, Elliot’s grandmother, 89, explained that he had suffered mental health issues for some time.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638427/He-disturbed-boy-British-grandmother-Santa-Barbara-mass-killer-boy-grew-Hollywood-royalty-posted-chilling-blo...en-rejected-him.html

peter melnick is not peter rodger
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:14 #8

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:

However, Melnick's mother was Linda Rodgers, daughter of Richard Rodgers. A Jew. Rodgers is used an anglicised cover name.

Peter Rodgers (father of Elliott) is reviewed on UK JewishFilm for his movie "Oh My God".

Do we need more?
yes you need more much more

about the film www.omgmovie.com/about-movie/
I was frustrated with the childish schoolyard mentality that permeates this world—I call it the ‘My God Is Greater Than Your God’ syndrome—where you have grown men flying airplanes into buildings shouting ‘God is Great’—where you have the leader of the free world telling the BBC in 2003 that he invaded Iraq because God told him to—where you have the constitution of a country (Iran) that dictates that its supreme leader is God’s representative on earth—where you have young men and women blowing themselves up (and innocent others) to buy a place into heaven. None of these concepts made any sense to me. Does it matter what I believe? Does it matter what you believe? And what is this entity that goes by the name of God, that seems to bring about so much friction, hurt and pain? So I decided to go around the world and ask people what they think.

“Over a three-year period I traveled across 23 countries asking children, religious leaders, celebrities, fanatics and the common Man what God means to them. Along the way I experienced an incredible array of faith expressions and had no small number of unforgettable adventures. The film is a result of this journey. It is not about religion per se; it is about what God means to people throughout our human family. I needed to explore and discover for myself whether religion and religious people were the cause of all the world’s woes. And, as a person who wrestles with faith, I needed to determine whether God created man or man created God.”

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:15 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Do we need more?
yes you need more much more

about the film www.omgmovie.com/about-movie/
I was frustrated with the childish schoolyard mentality that permeates this world—I call it the ‘My God Is Greater Than Your God’ syndrome—where you have grown men flying airplanes into buildings shouting ‘God is Great’—where you have the leader of the free world telling the BBC in 2003 that he invaded Iraq because God told him to—where you have the constitution of a country (Iran) that dictates that its supreme leader is God’s representative on earth—where you have young men and women blowing themselves up (and innocent others) to buy a place into heaven. None of these concepts made any sense to me. Does it matter what I believe? Does it matter what you believe? And what is this entity that goes by the name of God, that seems to bring about so much friction, hurt and pain? So I decided to go around the world and ask people what they think.

“Over a three-year period I traveled across 23 countries asking children, religious leaders, celebrities, fanatics and the common Man what God means to them. Along the way I experienced an incredible array of faith expressions and had no small number of unforgettable adventures. The film is a result of this journey. It is not about religion per se; it is about what God means to people throughout our human family. I needed to explore and discover for myself whether religion and religious people were the cause of all the world’s woes. And, as a person who wrestles with faith, I needed to determine whether God created man or man created God.”

You're blind or just wilfully ignorant. From Oracle's post.
PLC tries to capitalize on Jewish/Asian spree killer who targeted blonde women

Elliot Rodgers is a self-described “Eurasian.” His father, Peter Rodger, is a British born Jewish Hollywood big shot. His father is married to Soumaya Akaaboune, a Moroccan born French actress.

His biological mother is Asian.

Rodger was an extreme narcissist that referred to himself as “drop dead gorgeous, fabulous, stylish, exotic gem among thousands of rocks” and “a superior Alpha male.”

This has not prevented the SPLC, and extreme left-wing fundraising hustle, from attempting to profit on the slaughter. They are calling the perp an extreme misogynist and “racist” while completely omitting the fact that he is a Middle Easterner who targeted white blonde women.

The SPLC has posted three articles now on their fundraising site.

Some reports say the death toll has increased to nine victims.

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:22 #10

• thoreau
@orangeaid - I have seen nothing to indicate that peter rodger is jewish - if you can provide some evidence feel free - I have found nothing to say either george or jinx were jewish - nor li chin - again if you can find some verifiable evidence feel free to post it.

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:23 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@Thoreau .... from the Telegraph
Peter Rodger is an acclaimed film-maker who moved to Hollywood in 1996 and worked on The Hunger Games franchise.

His stepmother is the actress Soumaya Akaaboune, who appeared in Green Zone in 2010 with Matt Damon and also stars in a French language version of The Real Housewives reality television series.

His late grandfather, George Rodger, was a renowned British war photographer who was the first to capture on film the horrors of the Nazi concentration camp at Bergen-Belsen in 1945 and helped found the Magnum picture agency.
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10853875/California-drive-by-shooting-Son-of-Hunger-Games-assistant-director-Elliot-Rodger-suspected-of-killing-six.html

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:24 #12

• Oracle
thoreau wrote:
@orangeaid - I have seen nothing to indicate that peter rodger is jewish - if you can provide some evidence feel free - I have found nothing to say either george or jinx were jewish - nor li chin - again if you can find some verifiable evidence feel free to post it.

Are you a bit thick?

If his grandfather was a jew, so will his son be a jew.
I know you got problems with biology, male and feamle and so on, but this is beyond ridiculous question, except you can't really read text and comprehend what you read.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:25 #13

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:
@Thoreau .... from the Telegraph
Peter Rodger is an acclaimed film-maker who moved to Hollywood in 1996 and worked on The Hunger Games franchise.

His stepmother is the actress Soumaya Akaaboune, who appeared in Green Zone in 2010 with Matt Damon and also stars in a French language version of The Real Housewives reality television series.

His late grandfather, George Rodger, was a renowned British war photographer who was the first to capture on film the horrors of the Nazi concentration camp at Bergen-Belsen in 1945 and helped found the Magnum picture agency.
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10853875/California-drive-by-shooting-Son-of-Hunger-Games-assistant-director-Elliot-Rodger-suspected-of-killing-six.html

yup i posted the same information earlier in the thread - taking photos at bergen belsen does not dictate what his religion was - it shows he was a photographer

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:27 #14

• thoreau
Oracle wrote:
thoreau wrote:

Are you a bit thick?

I know you got problems with biology, male and feamle and so on, but this is beyond ridiculous question, except you can't really read text and comprehend what you read.

was george rodger jewish? i know he was born in hale cheshire and married to jinx in ohio by her preacher father and is of scottish descent - nowhere have i seen it said george was jewish - if you have evidence showing he is feel free to post it

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:30 #15

• Oracle
thoreau wrote:
Oracle wrote:
thoreau wrote:

Are you a bit thick?

was george rodger jewish? i know he was born in hale cheshire and married to jinx in ohio by her preacher father and is of scottish descent - nowhere have i seen it said george was jewish - if you have evidence showing he is feel free to post it

If he did the first hoax film by filming the typhus dead and claiming they were "gassed" in non existent "homicidal gas chamber" with zyklon b, you can bet he was a jew and in the jew agenda.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 25 May 2014 09:31 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:38 #16

• thoreau
george rodger biography

books.google.co.uk/books?id=p42iAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA219&lpg=PA219&dq=george+rodger+jewish?&source=bl&ots=cPUe9rP33P&sig=y1p81cm3MyQPHNoCsx6bso3tq9g&hl=en&sa...%20jewish%3F&f=false

page 8 states rodgers' ancestors were all protestants a mix of swiss calvanists and scottish presbyterians

page 219 states that both george and jinx believed that american media was controlled by the jews - makes an interesting read

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:39 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
How dim are you?

John Calvin was a marrano (i.e. crypto-Jew). Calvinists by definition are marranos.

@Oracle. The ability of some people to decypher information to understand what is going on is really quite poor.

Roger: anglicised Jew surname
Elliott: amglicised for Hebrew Elijah
Peter Rodger: Makes a movie called Oh My God which is covered on the UK Jewish Film. The ability for Jewish apologists to actually decypher why the UK Jewish Film body would label a flim Jewish is sorely lacking.
Peter Rodger's father was the first to take photos of the supposed gassed victims in Bergen-Belsen.

@Thoreau. Do you need to see that Elliot Rodger is circumcised?
Last Edit: 25 May 2014 09:44 by Orangeaid.

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:45 #18

• thoreau
so he was protestant, decried the control of american media by the jews and the loans made to israel by american financiers and was pro palestinian and was anti communist - and believed that he would have 'the jews against us tooth and nail' as regards his articles about palestinians and trying to get it published in america....from page 219 of biography link

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 09:56 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Live in wilful denial Thoreau and continue to apologise for judaism, pedophilia, satanism, homosexuality, climate change and anything else I've forgotten.

If you read Elliot's manifesto, he states is mother became friends with Stephen Spielberg and George Lucas. Connect the dots ... if that's possible for an apologist
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

"Mentally Disturbed" son of Jewish Hollywood Director Kills Six In Killing Spree at California University 25 May 2014 10:07 #20

• thoreau
lets recap...

first off he is jewish because of his father - turns out neither parents nor grandparents are jewish and grandparents were anti israel and the person first asserted as being the grandfather wasn't.

then he is jewish because of his name and his dad made a movie that was given a mention on the ukjewishfilm site - but that movie was about the nature of belief and whether god is a man made construct not a pro jewish film

and now he is jewish because his malaysian mother is friends with spielburg and lucas - guilt by association huh - at straws clutching

hokay...
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare