Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jews and the Porn Industry

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 13:39 #1

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11582
  • Likes received: 7944
Nathan Abrams on Jews in the American porn industry

Nathan Abrams | Winter 2004 - Number 196




A story little told is that of Jews in Hollywood’s seedier cousin, the adult film industry. Perhaps we’d prefer to pretend that the ‘triple-exthnics’ didn’t exist, but there’s no getting away from the fact that secular Jews have played (and still continue to play) a disproportionate role throughout the adult film industry in America. Jewish involvement in pornography has a long history in the United States, as Jews have helped to transform a fringe subculture into what has become a primary constituent of Americana. These are the ‘true blue Jews’.

Smut peddlers

Jewish activity in the porn industry divides into two (sometimes overlapping) groups: pornographers and performers. Though Jews make up only two per cent of the American population, they have been prominent in pornography. Many erotica dealers in the book trade between 1890 and 1940 were immigrant Jews of German origin. According to Jay A. Gertzman, author of Bookleggers and Smuthounds:The Trade in Erotica, 1920-1940 (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1999), ‘Jews were prominent in the distribution of gallantiana [fiction on erotic themes and books of dirty jokes and ballads], avant-garde sexually explicit novels, sex pulps, sexology, and flagitious materials’.

In the postwar era, America’s most notorious pornographer was Reuben Sturman, the ‘Walt Disney of Porn’. According to the US Department of Justice, throughout the 1970s Sturman controlled most of the pornography circulating in the country. Born in 1924, Sturman grew up in Cleveland’s East Side. Initially, he sold comics and magazines, but when he realized sex magazines produced twenty times the revenue of comic books, he moved exclusively into porn, eventually producing his own titles and setting up retail stores. By the end of the 1960s, Sturman ranked at the top of adult magazine distributors and by the mid-70s he owned over 200 adult bookstores. Sturman also introduced updated versions of the traditional peepshow booth (typically a dark room with a small colour TV on which the viewer can view X-rated videos). It was said that Sturman did not simply control the adult-entertainment industry; he was the industry. Eventually he was convicted of tax evasion and other crimes and died, disgraced, in prison in 1997. His son, David, continued running the family business.

The contemporary incarnation of Sturman is 43-year-old Jewish Clevelander Steven Hirsch, who has been described as ‘the Donald Trump of porno’. The link between the two is Steve’s father, Fred, who was a stockbroker-cum-lieutenant to Sturman. Today Hirsch runs the Vivid Entertainment Group, which has been called the Microsoft of the porn world, the top producer of ‘adult’ films in the US. His specialty was to import mainstream marketing techniques into the porn business. Indeed, Vivid parallels the Hollywood studio system of the 1930s and 1940s, particularly in its exclusive contracts to porn stars who are hired and moulded by Hirsch. Vivid was the subject of a behind-the-scenes reality TV show recently broadcast on Channel 4.

Nice Jewish girls and boys

Jews accounted for most of the leading male performers as well as a sizeable number of female stars in porn movies of the 1970s and ‘80s. The doyen of the Hebrew studs is Ron Jeremy. Known in the trade as ‘the Hedgehog’, Jeremy is one of America’s biggest porn stars. The 51-year-old Jeremy was raised in an upper-middle-class Jewish family in Flushing, Queens, and has since appeared in more than 1,600 adult movies, as well as directing over 100. Jeremy has achieved iconic status in America, a hero to males of all ages, Jewish and gentile alike - he’s the nebbischy, fat, hairy, ugly guy who gets to bed dozens of beautiful women. He presents an image of a modern-day King David, a Jewish superstud who supersedes the traditional heroes of Jewish lore. No sallow Talmud scholar he. His stature was recently cemented with the release of a pornomentary about his life, Porn Star: The Legend of Ron Jeremy. As probably the most famous Jewish male porn star, Jeremy has done wonders for the psyche of Jewish men in America. Jeremy has also just released a compilation CD, Bang-A-Long-With Ron Jeremy. For £7.99 (including delivery), the lucky listener gets to enjoy Jeremy’s hand-picked favourite porno grooves along with narration by ‘the legend’ himself. As the publicity blurb gushes, ‘Out of the brown paper wrappings and into the mainstream’.

Seymore Butts, aka Adam Glasser, is everything that Jeremy is not: young, handsome and toned. Glasser, a 39-year-old New York Jew, opened a gym in 1991 in Los Angeles. When no one joined, he borrowed a video camera for 24 hours, went to a nearby strip club, recruited a woman, then headed back to his gym and started shooting. Although the movie stank, with a bit of chutzpah and a few business cards he wangled a deal with a manufacturer and started cranking out films. Within a few years, ‘Seymore Butts’ – his nom de porn which is simultaneously his sales pitch – became one of the largest franchises in the adult-film business. As the king of the gonzo genre (marked by handheld cameras, the illusion of spontaneity and a low-tech aesthetic meant to suggest reality), he is today probably the most famous Jewish porn mogul. Seymore Inc., his production company, releases about 36 films annually, most of them shot for less than $15,000, each of them grossing more than 10 times that sum. Glasser employs 12 people, including his mother and cousin Stevie as respectively genial company accountant (and matchmaker for her single son) and lovable but roguish general gopher. Glasser currently even has his own reality TV show (also broadcast on Channel 4), a ten-episode docu-soap called Family Business, whose opening credits show Glasser’s barmitzvah photo.

In search of a buck

Jews became involved in the porn industry for much the same reasons that their co-religionists became involved in Hollywood. They were attracted to an industry primarily because it admitted them. Its newness meant that restrictive barriers had not yet been erected, as they had in so many other areas of American life. In porn, there was no discrimination against Jews. During the early part of the twentieth century, an entrepreneur did not require large sums of money to make a start in the film business; cinema was considered a passing fad. In the porn business, it was similarly straightforward to get going. To show ‘stag’ movies or loops, as they were known, all one needed was a projector, screen and a few chairs. Not tied up with the status quo and with nothing to lose by innovation, Jews were open to new ways of doing business. Gertzman explains that

"Jews, when they found themselves excluded from a field of endeavour, turned to a profession in which they sensed they could eventually thrive by cooperating with colleagues in a community of effort . . . Jews have for a very long time cultivated the temperament and talents of middlemen, and they are proud of these abilities".

The adult entertainment business required something that Jews possessed in abundance: chutzpah. Early Jewish pornographers were marketing geniuses and ambitious entrepreneurs whose toughness, intelligence and boundless self-confidence were responsible for their successes.

Of course, the large number of Jews in porn were mainly motivated by the desire to make profits. Just as their counterparts in Hollywood provided a dream factory for Americans, a blank screen upon which the Jewish moguls’ visions of America could be created and projected, so the porn-moguls displayed a talent for understanding public tastes. What better way to provide the stuff of dreams and fantasies than through the adult-entertainment industry? Performers did porn for the money. As ADL National Director Abraham H. Foxman commented, ‘Those Jews who enter the pornography industry have done so as individuals pursuing the American dream.’

Secular sex

Like their mainstream counterparts, Jews who enter porn do not usually do so as representatives of their religious group. Most of the performers and pornographers are Jewish culturally but not religiously. Many are entirely secular, Jews in name only. Sturman, however, identified as a Jew - he was a generous donator to Jewish charities - and performer Richard Pacheco once interviewed to be a rabbinical student.

Very few, if any, porn films have overtly Jewish themes, although Jeremy once tried to get several Jewish porn stars together to make a kosher porn film. The exception is Debbie Duz Dishes, in which Nina Hartley plays a sexually insatiable Jewish housewife who enjoys sex with anyone who rings the doorbell. It has sold very well, spawned a couple of sequels and is currently very hard to buy - perhaps indicating a new niche to exploit. Indeed, according to an editorial on the World Union of Jewish Students website,

"there are thousands of people searching for Jewish porn. After things like Jewish calendar, Jewish singles, Jewish dating, and Jewish festivals comes ‘Jewish porn’ in the list of top search keywords that GoTo.com provide".

Sexual rebels

Is there a deeper reason, beyond the mere financial, as to why Jews in particular have become involved in porn? There is surely an element of rebellion in Jewish X-rated involvement. Its very taboo and forbidden nature serves to make it attractive. As I written in these pages before, treyf signifies ‘the whole world of forbidden sexuality, the sexuality of the goyim, and there all the delights are imagined to lie . . .’ (‘Reel Kashrut: Jewish food in film’, JQ 189 [Spring 2003]).

According to one anonymous industry insider quoted by E. Michael Jones in the magazine Culture Wars (May 2003), ‘the leading male performers through the 1980s came from secular Jewish upbringings and the females from Roman Catholic day schools’. The standard porn scenario became as a result a Jewish fantasy of schtupping the Catholic shiksa.

Furthermore, as Orthodox Jew and porn gossipmonger Luke Ford explains on his website (lukeford.net): ‘Porn is just one expression of [the] rebellion against standards, against the disciplined life of obedience to Torah that marks a Jew living Judaism.’ It is also a revolt against (often middle-class) parents who wish their children to be lawyers, doctors and accountants. As performer Bobby Astyr put it on the same website, ‘It’s an “up yours” to the uncles with the pinky rings who got down on me as a kid for wanting to be musician.’

As religious influences waned and were replaced by secular ones, free-thinking Jews, especially those from California’s Bay Area, viewed sex as a means of personal and political liberation. America provided the freest society Jews have ever known, as manifested by the growth of the adult industry. Those Jewish women who have sex onscreen certainly stand in sharp contradiction to the stereotype of the ‘Jewish American Princess’. They (and I’m speculating here) may have seen themselves as fulfilling the promise of liberation, emancipating themselves from what feminist Betty Friedan in 1963 called the ‘comfortable concentration camp’ of the household as they set out into the Promised Land of the porno sets of Southern California. It signified their economic and social freedom: they were free to choose to enter, rather than coerced into it by economic and other circumstances. Once they had lain down, they could stand on their own two feet, particularly as female performers typically earn twice as much as their male counterparts.

Sexual revolutionaries

Extending the subversive thesis, Jewish involvement in the X-rated industry can be seen as a proverbial two fingers to the entire WASP establishment in America. Some porn stars viewed themselves as frontline fighters in the spiritual battle between Christian America and secular humanism. According to Ford, Jewish X-rated actors often brag about their ‘joy in being anarchic, sexual gadflies to the puritanical beast’. Jewish involvement in porn, by this argument, is the result of an atavistic hatred of Christian authority: they are trying to weaken the dominant culture in America by moral subversion. Astyr remembers having ‘to run or fight for it in grammar school because I was a Jew. It could very well be that part of my porn career is an “up yours” to these people’. Al Goldstein, the publisher of Screw, said (on lukeford.net), ‘The only reason that Jews are in pornography is that we think that Christ sucks. Catholicism sucks. We don’t believe in authoritarianism.’ Pornography thus becomes a way of defiling Christian culture and, as it penetrates to the very heart of the American mainstream (and is no doubt consumed by those very same WASPs), its subversive character becomes more charged. Porn is no longer of the ‘what the Butler saw’ voyeuristic type; instead, it is driven to new extremes of portrayal that stretch the boundaries of the porn aesthetic. As new sexual positions are portrayed, the desire to shock (as well as entertain) seems clear.

It is a case of the traditional revolutionary/radical drive of immigrant Jews in America being channelled into sexual rather than leftist politics. Just as Jews have been disproportionately represented in radical movements over the years, so they are also disproportionately represented in the porn industry. Jews in America have been sexual revolutionaries. A large amount of the material on sexual liberation was written by Jews. Those at the forefront of the movement which forced America to adopt a more liberal view of sex were Jewish. Jews were also at the vanguard of the sexual revolution of the 1960s. Wilhelm Reich, Herbert Marcuse and Paul Goodman replaced Marx, Trotsky and Lenin as required revolutionary reading. Reich’s central preoccupations were work, love and sex, while Marcuse prophesied that a socialist utopia would free individuals to achieve sexual satisfaction. Goodman wrote of the ‘beautiful cultural consequences’ that would follow from legalizing pornography: it would ‘ennoble all our art’ and ‘humanize sexuality’. Pacheco was one Jewish porn star who read Reich’s intellectual marriage of Freud and Marx (lukeford.net):

"Before I got my first part in an adult film, I went down to an audition for an X-rated film with my hair down to my ass, a copy of Wilhelm Reich’s Sexual Revolution under my arm and yelling about work, 'love and sex'."

As Rabbi Samuel H. Dresner put it (E. Michael Jones, ‘Rabbi Dresner’s Dilemma: Torah v. Ethnos’ Culture Wars, May 2003), ‘Jewish rebellion has broken out on several levels’, one being ‘the prominent role of Jews as advocates to sexual experimentation’. Overall, then, porn performers are a group of people who praise rebellion, self-fulfilment and promiscuity.

What are we ashamed of?

This brief overview and analysis of the role and motivations behind pornographers and performers is intended to shed light on a neglected topic in American Jewish popular culture. Little has been written about it. Books such as Howard M. Sachar’s A History of the Jews in America (New York: Knopf, 1992) simply ignore the topic. And you can bet that the 350th anniversary of the arrival of the Jews in the United States did not include any celebrations of Jewish innovation in this field. Even the usually tolerant Time Out New York has been too prim to deal with it, although the more iconoclastic Heeb plans an issue on it. In light of the relatively tolerant Jewish view of sex, why are we ashamed of the Jewish role in the porn industry? We might not like it, but the Jewish role in this field has been significant and it is about time it was written about seriously.

Nathan Abrams is a Lecturer in Modern American History at the University of Aberdeen. He has just completed a book on neo-conservatism in the United States.
www.jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Zorro, Seaic, KoreBolt, Exorcist

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 16:07 #2

Your argument was 'Jews run the porn industry'. At what point does it say Jews run the porn industry?
The article mainly cites Jews as capitalists and middlemen. The article also states that Jews do not enter the industry because of their faith.
Clearly the people who own it all control it. If they want to put Jews in it to satisfy a niche market who really cares? I can't say I look at porn & have to work out whether I can have a wank or not in case one of them is Jewish. & how lucky is Ron Jeremy for such a fat ugly bastard?

Nice try though.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 16:28 #3

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11582
  • Likes received: 7944
This thread is for you Android to knock yourself out.

You must be having problems reading ... I'll quote some extracts from the Jewish professor writing about Jews in porn

A story little told is that of Jews in Hollywood’s seedier cousin, the adult film industry. Perhaps we’d prefer that the ‘triple exthnics’ didn’t exist, but there’s no getting away from the fact that secular Jews played (and still continue to play) a disproportionate role throughout the adult film industry in America. Jewish involvement in pornography has a long history in the United States, as Jews have helped transform a fringe subculture into what has become a primary constituent of Americana. These are the ‘true blue’ Jews. Jewish activity in the porn industry divides into two (sometimes overlapping) groups: pornographers and performers. Though Jews make up only two per cent of the American population, they have been prominent in pornography. … In the postwar era, America’s most notorious pornographer was Reuben Sturman, the ‘Walt Disney of Porn’. According to the US Department of Justice, throughout the 1970s Sturman controlled most of the pornography circulating in the country. … It was said that Sturman did not simply control the adult-entertainment industry; he was the industry. … Many are entirely secular, Jews in name only. Sturman, however, identified as a Jew – he was a generous donator to Jewish charities. …

So porn came mainstream in the 1970s and was synonymous with a Jew called Sturman.

From the Jerusalem Post, March 9, 2000

"A great many of the publishers and peddlers of what was variously called flagitious, pornographic, or erotic literature were Jews, and most of those were German Jews who had learned the printing trades in the old country
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2014 16:34 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, PFIZIPFEI, KoreBolt

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 16:33 #4

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
Jews became involved in the porn industry for much the same reasons that their co-religionists became involved in Hollywood. They were attracted to an industry primarily because it admitted them. Its newness meant that restrictive barriers had not yet been erected, as they had in so many other areas of American life.

the bolded is perhaps one of the most pertinent part of the article
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 16:39 #5

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11582
  • Likes received: 7944
Not at all Thoreau. Jews peddle porn because they hate Christianity and want to destroy morality.

Al Goldstein, the publisher of Screw magazine, said (on lukeford.com), 'The only reason that Jews are in pornography is that we think that Christ sucks. Catholicism sucks. We don't believe in authoritarianism." Pornography thus becomes a way of defiling Christian culture and, as it penetrates to the very heart of the American mainstream (and is no doubt consumed by those very same WASPs), its subversive character becomes more charge
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 16:41 #6

Orangeaid wrote:
This thread is for you Android to knock yourself out.

You must be having problems reading ... I'll quote some extracts from the Jewish professor writing about Jews in porn

A story little told is that of Jews in Hollywood’s seedier cousin, the adult film industry. Perhaps we’d prefer that the ‘triple exthnics’ didn’t exist, but there’s no getting away from the fact that secular Jews played (and still continue to play) a disproportionate role throughout the adult film industry in America. Jewish involvement in pornography has a long history in the United States, as Jews have helped transform a fringe subculture into what has become a primary constituent of Americana. These are the ‘true blue’ Jews. Jewish activity in the porn industry divides into two (sometimes overlapping) groups: pornographers and performers. Though Jews make up only two per cent of the American population, they have been prominent in pornography. … In the postwar era, America’s most notorious pornographer was Reuben Sturman, the ‘Walt Disney of Porn’. According to the US Department of Justice, throughout the 1970s Sturman controlled most of the pornography circulating in the country. … It was said that Sturman did not simply control the adult-entertainment industry; he was the industry. … Many are entirely secular, Jews in name only. Sturman, however, identified as a Jew – he was a generous donator to Jewish charities. …

So porn came mainstream in the 1970s and was synonymous with a Jew called Sturman.

Your point?
Jews have a disproportionate amount of representation... but by how many? It seems to evade that statistic although I've no idea why.
It's talking about the jews role in porn over the years... it doesn't mention Jews running the porn industry nor that they do it on the basis of their religion as you seem insistent at inferring. Nor does it say that the majority of people in porn are Jewish - would you conclude that anybody else involved in porn is doing it on the basis of their religion or (since) it can be shown that mainly wealth westernised people control the financial aspects of the majority of porn that there is therefore some Christian conspiracy to make everyone sexually liberated? Also this is just talking about America.
Why don't you make an issue about German porn where they only use blonde hair blue eyed studs & German capitalists rake it in?

Your fixation with Jews is still fascinating.
The root of everything you don't like apparently. It's pretty funny.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 16:48 #7

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
Orangeaid wrote:
Not at all Thoreau. Jews peddle porn because they hate Christianity and want to destroy morality.

Al Goldstein, the publisher of Screw magazine, said (on lukeford.com), 'The only reason that Jews are in pornography is that we think that Christ sucks. Catholicism sucks. We don't believe in authoritarianism." Pornography thus becomes a way of defiling Christian culture and, as it penetrates to the very heart of the American mainstream (and is no doubt consumed by those very same WASPs), its subversive character becomes more charge

one persons opinion - it may be shared by others it may not - it is by no means the only reason that jews are in the porn industry as is evidenced in the article you provided.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 17:14 #8

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11582
  • Likes received: 7944
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Not at all Thoreau. Jews peddle porn because they hate Christianity and want to destroy morality.

Al Goldstein, the publisher of Screw magazine, said (on lukeford.com), 'The only reason that Jews are in pornography is that we think that Christ sucks. Catholicism sucks. We don't believe in authoritarianism."

Pornography thus becomes a way of defiling Christian culture and, as it penetrates to the very heart of the American mainstream (and is no doubt consumed by those very same WASPs), its subversive character becomes more charge

one persons opinion - it may be shared by others it may not - it is by no means the only reason that jews are in the porn industry as is evidenced in the article you provided.
Nice try Thoreau, but that's disinformation.

The first bolded part is Goldstein talking on behalf of "Jews" - he's talking on behalf of the collective. He would only do that if he knew that's how other Jews felt.

The second bolded part are the words of the academic who wrote the paper. As its published it's been peer reviewed which means 3 other published peers have reviewed the work and agree with it.

Nice try Thoreau .... but disinformation.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, KoreBolt

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 18:04 #9

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Android Replicant wrote:
Your fixation with Jews is still fascinating.
The root of everything you don't like apparently. It's pretty funny.

This is why I have problems with you, Thomas.

You repeatedly talk about wanting to be fair to all groups and examine evidence and not emotion - a noble aim - and yet, you repeatedly deny that Jews do anything wrong. Worse still, you attempt to blame Jewish crimes on goyim. Your claims that Israel is some sort of front for Western corporations to wage war on the Middle East are laughable, the United States has more than enough power to take on all of those countries all at once if it needed to, and in any case it already has Wahhabist (crypto-Jewish) Saudi Arabia as an ally, aswell as Turkey, Qatar, Bahrain, the UAE... why does the West need Israel? It does not need Israel, Israel needs the US. And besides, do you really think Obama sits down and has a chat with Bill Gates to decide policy? Or that Cameron briefs Richard Branson on his attempts to murder President Bashar al-Assad and slaughter Syrians? It's rather more logical to suggest that the same people control both the corporations and the government - not that corporations control the government.

You only ever defend Jews, to you they're a helpless little group of victims who've never done anything wrong, and Europeans have persecuted them for no reason. This leads me to suspect that actually you have emotional and personal reasons to defend the evil crimes of organised Jewry.

What is your problem with people pointing out symptoms of Jewish control? You've got a major problem with the Jewish involvement in Bolshevism being highlighted, you've got a major problem with Rothschild control of finance being highlighted, you've got a major problem with Jewish domination of the porn industry being highlighted. You try and disassociate international, organised Jewry from these things even though anyone observing can see you're doing nothing more than wriggling and deflecting. WHY?

If it were Arabs doing all these things, I'd want them highlighted. If Jews really were as innocent as you claim they are, and really were being persecuted for no reason, I'd be among the first to defend them. Any group that commits crime deserves to have them highlighted, not to be protected by cowardly and cringeworthy attempts to shut people up by shouting "anti-Semite" or "Nazi".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Zorro, Orangeaid, KoreBolt, peacenik

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 19:59 #10

Seaic wrote:

This is why I have problems with you, Thomas.

You repeatedly talk about wanting to be fair to all groups and examine evidence and not emotion - a noble aim - and yet, you repeatedly deny that Jews do anything wrong.

I'm happy to condemn anybody for any crimes regardless of their creed, and I have done multiple times. You're failure to condemn the nazis for anything at all, and to deny their crimes speaks far more.
But at the same time there needs to be a balance as to whether the premise of what's been posted is correct. If I think it's bollox and can provide reasoning for it what's the problem?
Worse still, you attempt to blame Jewish crimes on goyim. Your claims that Israel is some sort of front for Western corporations to wage war on the Middle East are laughable, the United States has more than enough power to take on all of those countries all at once if it needed to, and in any case it already has Wahhabist (crypto-Jewish) Saudi Arabia as an ally, aswell as Turkey, Qatar, Bahrain, the UAE... why does the West need Israel?

I'm not sure where I've blamed Jewish crimes on anybody - can you point some out?
Israel didn't suddenly start dominating all the countries that helped to establish it - it's plain ridiculous to suggest it could be any other way.
What difference does it make if America could take on all those countries? Having a proxy front is a huge strategic advantage.

It does not need Israel, Israel needs the US. And besides, do you really think Obama sits down and has a chat with Bill Gates to decide policy? Or that Cameron briefs Richard Branson on his attempts to murder President Bashar al-Assad and slaughter Syrians? It's rather more logical to suggest that the same people control both the corporations and the government - not that corporations control the government.

The government talk to loads of the top businessmen - usually about whatever business is relevant I suppose - it would seem provident to talk to the relevant people about the relevant business - so I doubt Branson is going to be discussing murdering Syrians, but conversations about that sort of thing might take place when conversing with say, arms dealers.
Different corporations have different varying levels of influence on different governments but this is a whole other topic I'm not sure why this is being discussed. But for example Serco are very successful in Britain lobbying the government.
You only ever defend Jews, to you they're a helpless little group of victims who've never done anything wrong, and Europeans have persecuted them for no reason. This leads me to suspect that actually you have emotional and personal reasons to defend the evil crimes of organised Jewry.

I have a dislike for bigotry in general. It goes against everything I believe in.
Again, where people can be shown to be criminals I'll happily afford them my condemnation. What I'm not going to do is start buying every wibbling conspiracy theory about them like you guys obviously like to lap up. Also, there is a recurring theme that Jewish people are committing crimes because of their faith rather than just seeing them as individuals. These arguments are extremely tenuous & illogical.
What is your problem with people pointing out symptoms of Jewish control? You've got a major problem with the Jewish involvement in Bolshevism being highlighted, you've got a major problem with Rothschild control of finance being highlighted, you've got a major problem with Jewish domination of the porn industry being highlighted. You try and disassociate international, organised Jewry from these things even though anyone observing can see you're doing nothing more than wriggling and deflecting. WHY?

The problem I have is where people are posting bullshit like 'the Jews run the porn industry'. I debunked this at the time & it remains debunked. The point of this thread was obviously an attempt to further justify that assertion, but yet again it's very spurious and does not prove the foundation of the original claim.
Where have I objected to Rothschild control of finance being highlighted? I've highlighted the top 10 banks in the world & demonstrated that they are not controlled or owned by Jews. What's wrong with that?
I talked about the Bolsheviks & acknowledge the amount of Jews involved - but that still doesn't prove Jew=communist. I'm not sure why you object to me pointing that out.
WHY? :D
If it were Arabs doing all these things, I'd want them highlighted. If Jews really were as innocent as you claim they are, and really were being persecuted for no reason, I'd be among the first to defend them. Any group that commits crime deserves to have them highlighted, not to be protected by cowardly and cringeworthy attempts to shut people up by shouting "anti-Semite" or "Nazi".

Yeh but they're all 'things' that you are asserting that are happening that are without much convincing evidence. Not only that your consistent targeting of a minority group with all sorts of claims along with your support of the nazis makes it persistently and blatantly anti-semitic and of nazi origins without a doubt. If you don't like labels you should tell your pals here to stop shouting 'Jew' at everything then we might get somewhere.... but I seriously doubt it, and frankly, I don't give a shit.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2014 20:04 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 20:48 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7947
"targeting of a minority group"

Orwellian newspeak at its best.

The persons in questions are indeed a (vicious) minority and they call themselves "elite", Android!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 20:50 #12

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3239
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 21:02 #13

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
"targeting of a minority group"

Orwellian newspeak at its best.

The persons in questions are indeed a (vicious) minority and they call themselves "elite", Android!

Dress it up how you want Pfiz I don't really care. There's millions of ordinary Jews & they don't all believe they are 'elite'... as is highlighted in the article posted by Orangeaid.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 21:04 #14

Oracle wrote:

I bet that's a riveting watch.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 21:44 #15

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2752
  • Likes received: 1426
Was it it Adolf Hitlerr that once said, " there is not one filthy act where at least one Jew did not take part". I have found this to be true. Not just in the porn industry, but elsewhere as well.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 21:47 #16

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3239
Android Replicant wrote:
Oracle wrote:

I bet that's a riveting watch.

I think, it won't hurt you.
This man is counted as US academic, and its ironically still to a certain extend PC.
If you like, I would accept a 1 page summary by you to discuss, it would show you are capable of comprehending spoken words. You obviously got troubles with written words as you stretch meanings like a jewinggum. :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2014 21:52 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 21:50 #17

  • Jagged Hope
  • Jagged Hope's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 426
  • Likes received: 297
peacenik wrote:
Was it it Adolf Hitlerr that once said, " there is not one filthy act where at least one Jew did not take part". I have found this to be true. Not just in the porn industry, but elsewhere as well.

That's an awful thing to say and a crass generalization, whoever said it.
And it still would be if you replaced "Jew" with any other race or religious group.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti, thoreau

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 21:51 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7947
Android Replicant wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
"targeting of a minority group"

Orwellian newspeak at its best.

The persons in questions are indeed a (vicious) minority and they call themselves "elite"
, Android!

Dress it up how you want Pfiz I don't really care. There's millions of ordinary Jews & they don't all believe they are 'elite'... as is highlighted in the article posted by Orangeaid.


You dress it up as you want, master rabulist, this is why I said what I said.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2014 21:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 23:50 #19

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2752
  • Likes received: 1426
Jagged Hope wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Was it it Adolf Hitlerr that once said, " there is not one filthy act where at least one Jew did not take part". I have found this to be true. Not just in the porn industry, but elsewhere as well.

That's an awful thing to say and a crass generalization, whoever said it.
And it still would be if you replaced "Jew" with any other race or religious group.

Fortunately for me this is NOT the DIF and controversial subjects can actually be discussed.

And "no" it is NOT a, "crass generalization". No one said every filthy act was done by Jews.

Read before responding. It helps!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, KoreBolt

Jews and the Porn Industry 01 Jun 2014 23:58 #20

  • Jagged Hope
  • Jagged Hope's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 426
  • Likes received: 297
peacenik wrote:
Jagged Hope wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Was it it Adolf Hitlerr that once said, " there is not one filthy act where at least one Jew did not take part". I have found this to be true. Not just in the porn industry, but elsewhere as well.

That's an awful thing to say and a crass generalization, whoever said it.
And it still would be if you replaced "Jew" with any other race or religious group.

Fortunately for me this is NOT the DIF and controversial subjects can actually be discussed.

And "no" it is NOT a, "crass generalization". No one said every filthy act was done by Jews.

Read before responding. It helps!

Thanks for reminding me about the freedom to discuss things.

To that end, my opinion that the statement is a crass generalization remains the same.

In turn, you are perfectly entitled to hold your own view.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti, thoreau
Moderators: novum, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.