Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 06 Jul 2014 06:47 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Joan Rivers Says Barack Obama Is Gay, Uses Trans Slur Against Michelle Obama

The Huffington Post | By Lauren Duca

Joan Rivers took her "jokes" too far yet again this week, when she hurled a trans slur at the first lady, shortly after officiating a gay wedding at a book signing for "Diary of A Mad Diva."

Inquiring about the impromptu ceremony, an unidentified reporter asked controversial octogenarian when we will have a gay president, to which she replied, "We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down."

She then goes on -- unprompted! -- to say "You know Michelle is a tranny." When the reporter attempts to clarify, she responds: "A transgender. We all know."

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/05/joan-rivers-obama_n_5560091.html?page_version=legacy&view=print&comm_ref=false

Her "Representative" said yesterday via CNN .... (of course it would go out through the MSM).
A representative for Rivers released the following statement to CNN from the comic about her remarks to the photographer:

"I think it's a compliment. She's so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies (sic). The most gorgeous women are transgender. Stop it already ... and if you want to talk about 'politically correct,' I think this is a 'politically incorrect' attack on me because I'm old, Jewish, a woman and a 'hetty' -- a heteosexual ... and I plan to sue the reporter who, when he turned off his camera, tried to touch me inappropriately on the a** - luckily he hit my ankle. Read the book ... if you think that's silly, wait to (sic) you see what I say about FDR and Eleanor!"

Rivers is no stranger to controversy. In March 2013 she refused to apologize for a joke she made about the dress "Project Runway" host Heidi Klum wore to the Academy Awards.
"The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the ovens," Rivers said while appearing on the E! channel's "Fashion Police" show.

The Anti-Defamation League slammed Rivers, calling the remark "vulgar and hideous," but she said it was her way of getting people to talk.

"It's a joke, No. 1. No. 2 it is about the Holocaust," she told HLN's "Showbiz Tonight. "This is the way I remind people about the Holocaust. I do it through humor."

Of course, this latest dust-up coincides with Rivers' book, "Diary of a Mad Diva," which was released on July 1. Rivers' representative told CNN, "These are all funny jokes. The book is hysterical. The prologue says if anyone takes anything in the book seriously (he or she) is an idiot. And (Rivers) says if anyone has a problem with that, they can feel free to call her lawyer Clarence Darrow."
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/04/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/joan-rivers-michelle-obama-gay-transgender/

I've got to say, she's good. She is probably part of the Obama budget to implement more gay information through the MSM. Who knows if she is actually foretelling Obama actually coming out and Michelle admitting she's a post-op transsexual? "We all know it" ... apparently.

Then with the usual hoo haa that would come from these comments ... Rivers turns it around and accuses her accusers of non-PC attack she's an old, Jewish heterosexual woman. Rivers is openly exemplified the status of Jews where they know they can play the Jew card and get away with saying anything they like.

What if a white male Protestant named John Brown said Obama was gay and Michelle a tranny?? His career would be ruined, he'd be run into the ground ... and we know that ... most definitely. Can't openly discuss anything that runs against the cultural marxist brainwashing that has been thrust on western society over the past 30 years ... and severely ramped up under Obama.

Rivers also gets away with holocaust humour, again, because's she is an old female Jew.

Imagine if John Brown said that?
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2014 07:11 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 06 Jul 2014 09:20 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Barry aint gay... just like Julia Gillard aint gay and Elton John used to not be gay. :wissl:

Whoomp! shakalaka,shakalaka,shakalaka

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2014 09:21 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., rodin

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 06 Jul 2014 10:12 #3

• Flatman
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Joan Rivers Says Barack Obama Is Gay, Uses Trans Slur Against Michelle Obama

The Huffington Post | By Lauren Duca

Joan Rivers took her "jokes" too far yet again this week, when she hurled a trans slur at the first lady, shortly after officiating a gay wedding at a book signing for "Diary of A Mad Diva."

Inquiring about the impromptu ceremony, an unidentified reporter asked controversial octogenarian when we will have a gay president, to which she replied, "We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down."

She then goes on -- unprompted! -- to say "You know Michelle is a tranny." When the reporter attempts to clarify, she responds: "A transgender. We all know."

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/05/joan-rivers-obama_n_5560091.html?page_version=legacy&view=print&comm_ref=false

Her "Representative" said yesterday via CNN .... (of course it would go out through the MSM).
A representative for Rivers released the following statement to CNN from the comic about her remarks to the photographer:

"I think it's a compliment. She's so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies (sic). The most gorgeous women are transgender. Stop it already ... and if you want to talk about 'politically correct,' I think this is a 'politically incorrect' attack on me because I'm old, Jewish, a woman and a 'hetty' -- a heteosexual ... and I plan to sue the reporter who, when he turned off his camera, tried to touch me inappropriately on the a** - luckily he hit my ankle. Read the book ... if you think that's silly, wait to (sic) you see what I say about FDR and Eleanor!"

Rivers is no stranger to controversy. In March 2013 she refused to apologize for a joke she made about the dress "Project Runway" host Heidi Klum wore to the Academy Awards.
"The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the ovens," Rivers said while appearing on the E! channel's "Fashion Police" show.

The Anti-Defamation League slammed Rivers, calling the remark "vulgar and hideous," but she said it was her way of getting people to talk.

"It's a joke, No. 1. No. 2 it is about the Holocaust," she told HLN's "Showbiz Tonight. "This is the way I remind people about the Holocaust. I do it through humor."

Of course, this latest dust-up coincides with Rivers' book, "Diary of a Mad Diva," which was released on July 1. Rivers' representative told CNN, "These are all funny jokes. The book is hysterical. The prologue says if anyone takes anything in the book seriously (he or she) is an idiot. And (Rivers) says if anyone has a problem with that, they can feel free to call her lawyer Clarence Darrow."
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/04/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/joan-rivers-michelle-obama-gay-transgender/

I've got to say, she's good. She is probably part of the Obama budget to implement more gay information through the MSM. Who knows if she is actually foretelling Obama actually coming out and Michelle admitting she's a post-op transsexual? "We all know it" ... apparently.

Then with the usual hoo haa that would come from these comments ... Rivers turns it around and accuses her accusers of non-PC attack she's an old, Jewish heterosexual woman. Rivers is openly exemplified the status of Jews where they know they can play the Jew card and get away with saying anything they like.

What if a white male Protestant named John Brown said Obama was gay and Michelle a tranny?? His career would be ruined, he'd be run into the ground ... and we know that ... most definitely. Can't openly discuss anything that runs against the cultural marxist brainwashing that has been thrust on western society over the past 30 years ... and severely ramped up under Obama.

Rivers also gets away with holocaust humour, again, because's she is an old female Jew.

Imagine if John Brown said that?

They all know it. I know it. Some people round here know it, only they're too scared to talk.

Imagine how they would react if they found out the truth about Lady Di.

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 06 Jul 2014 10:14 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flatman wrote:

Which truth is that ya tease? :chuckle:
1365 = 1

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 06 Jul 2014 11:25 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

Joan Rivers walks out of CNN interview with a "cheerleader" type interviewer who's taken the libtard line of "how dare you upset other people's feelings"?

This is a real case in point why cable news networks have become dinosaurs.

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 06 Jul 2014 14:26 #6

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
novum wrote:
Flatman wrote:

Which truth is that ya tease? :chuckle:

She was a Stepford wives clone, with the reptilian DNA of the ancient Pharaohs, who sacrificed and eat babies in the basement of Clarence House with Jimmy Savile and Rolf. She never died in the accident, she was actually a reskinned transgender elite deluxe monarch slave model. The queen had her sent off for reprogramming and a refit. After the rebranding she was shipped over to the States to walked up the isle with Obummer. Geeze everyone knows that!? :hahano:

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2014 14:27 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 06 Jul 2014 15:21 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
This article from Murdoch's News Limited is a case in point concerning how liberal most journalists are. The journalist takes the tack that Rivers, as a comedian, must have said those things because she thought they were funny. The journo then goes on to assert, in true liberal style, that such statements aren't funny.

Then in true Australian journalistic style finds some alternate view to the journalists own view to give "balance" to the story ... but it's always throwaway at the end after the journalist has made it clear what they're own view is.

It doesn't even occur to the journo that Rivers could be speaking the truth.

mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/acidtongued-joan-rivers-blasts-us-president-barack-obama-and-wife-michelle-with-gay-and-tranny-insults-was-she-bei...frfmyi-1226978781586
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2014 15:23 by Orangeaid.

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 06 Jul 2014 16:24 #8

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
If all I have just read is true, then.... wow.

I pity the children. They would get mentally and emotionally messed up, and then some...

I hope it isn't true, for their sakes.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 07 Jul 2014 09:07 #9

• Flatman
  • Fresh Member
Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 07 Jul 2014 14:34 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 07 Jul 2014 14:48 #11

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Orangeaid wrote:

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 08 Jul 2014 18:08 #12

• Zephirop
Where's all this 'ovens' talk come from just lately?...this ancient woman said it in that piece...and I've heard it in a few other things.

Are they trying to make something new up even now? They could probably do it...get liberals saying it parrot fashion within a year I bet.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2014 18:09 by Zephirop.

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 08 Jul 2014 20:10 #13

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Zephirop wrote:
Where's all this 'ovens' talk come from just lately?...this ancient woman said it in that piece...and I've heard it in a few other things.

Are they trying to make something new up even now? They could probably do it...get liberals saying it parrot fashion within a year I bet.

It seems to have been talked about at the time of discovery, then the talk faded away, it seems.

Joan Rivers... perhaps you can enlighten us? You seem to possess privy knowledge...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 30 Sep 2014 18:29 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Nothing feminine about Amal Alamuddin, except the clothes, extensions and make-up.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2774590/Marriage-feels-pretty-damn-great-Smitten-George-Clooney-opens-tying-knot-Amal-Alamuddin-pictures-lavish-...edding-revealed.html

Reminds me rather of Dana International and Conchita Wurst.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 25 Mar 2015 11:00 #15

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Came across this vid
Joan Rivers Reemerges into Public Eye

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 26 Mar 2015 00:18 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Its not her, imho.

Heres a screenshot of the woman in the vid...

1365 = 1

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 26 Mar 2015 15:02 #17

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Here she is without makeup before her operation.
It is easy to change someone face with injectable fillers etc.
I am still not sure ; her voice is almost the same.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 26 Mar 2015 22:13 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The eyes look different tho, closer together on the woman some purport to be JR.

As for the voice, well, shes a broad from brooklyn, they all sound alike. :chuckle:

Joan Rivers had big eyes.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 26 Mar 2015 22:16 by novum.

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 26 Mar 2015 23:23 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
Its not her, imho.

Uh uh .... it isn't her. I agree. The screenshot you posted looks more like diamond shitting lady.

Last Edit: 26 Mar 2015 23:36 by Orangeaid.

Joan Rivers: "Obama is gay and Michelle a tranny" ..... but will get away with it because she's an 80 year old Jewish female comedian 22 Apr 2015 09:45 #20

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
novum wrote:
Its not her, imho.

Is it just me or do those eyes look drawn on?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare