Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 12 Aug 2014 03:50 #1

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737

"FIVE is the centre of the soul (feeling) plane and the very centre of the total Birth Chart. It is the spiritual number representing love and freedom of expression."

Discovering The Inner Self
The Complete Book of Numerology
Dr David A. Phillips


The 5 is the only number on the Birth Chart that is completely boxed in because it is representational of Who You Are. You are LIFE (Love In Form Evolving) and the 5 is representational of Love, Who You Are, and the Birth Chart is a 'time trap' to 'box' you i, to 'trap' a "Living God".

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

To start, there is a simple recognition that you require to comprehend that there is only ONE religion, and that is the Religion of Law (RoL). The above quote is from the Basic Instructions Bonding Living Entities (B.I.B.L.E) and has an 'occult' (hidden) meaning to it.

As LIFE, you are a Living Being, which can only be described, not named, as stated in the B.I.B.L.E..

You are given a 'title' (Mr, Mrs, etc), become a 'subject' of Statutory Law to give another 'authorship' (the author of your ship - physical transportation). Your 'Book of Life', your 'story', is being written by another.

When read your 'rights' by a policy enforcer (police officer), they finish with the question, "Do you understand?", for a VERY specific reason. What they are doing is asking you if you 'stand under' (understand) Statutory Law, consent to being governed. They are attempting to contract (restrict) with you the Living Being to be held 'subject' to statutory Law. Remember, government is ONLY by consent. So to "understand" would be to 'stand under' the law and agree with the definition of a "man", which coincidentally happens to be "monster" in Black's Law dictionary.

"I am not a Person, or an Individual, or even a human

I am not a person, or an individual, or a Human, and although some humans look similar to me, I am not a human.

Some would say that I am a 'natural' person, but as I will show you, I am not one of those either. Who then or what then am I?

To understand who I am, you must first understand the definitions which have been placed on the words I have quoted above, words that are commonly used, but do not describe me anymore. For example, the word 'person'.

....." ..... continued at ... assemblyoftrueisrael.com/TruthPage/Iamnotaperson.html

So a "man" under law, the 'legalese' language, is not Who You are. It is the 'subject' of a fictional story. Man in the Basic Instructions Bonding Living Beings quote is representational of the 'fiction', the 'person' or 'straw man' (the 'subject'), which has a S.I.N. (Slave Identification Number) and a D.O.B. (Date Of Bondage), both of which are re-presented on the Birth Certificate.

Now, getting back to the Birth Chart, by adding ...

1 + 2 + 3 = 6
4 + 5 + 6 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6
7 + 8 + 9 = 24, 2 + 4 = 6

... the three upward paths on the Birth Chart, we get 6 6 6. By adding the other paths ...

1 + 5 + 9 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6
3 + 5 + 7 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6

2 + 5 + 8 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6
4 + 5 + 6 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6 (double not counted, shown as combination representing crossed paths)

1 + 4 + 7 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3
3 + 6 + 9 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9

... we have six paths of 6 (6 x 6 = 36, or three 6's), one path each of 3 and 9.

The 1, 4, 7, or the physical plane, is a binary code, shown thus ...

1 = 1
4 = 10 (1+2+3+4=10)
7 = 10 (1+2+3+4+5+6+7=28, 2+8=10)

... 1, 10, 10.

Why are the 11 and 22 not reduced to a single digit? ...

01 + 10 = 11
2 + 9 = 11
3 + 8 = 11
4 + 7 = 11
5 + 6 = 11

LIES <- 6 -> TRUTH
PAIN <- 6 -> JOY
FEAR <- 6 -> LOVE

... the system of duality ...

1 + 3 + 7 + 9 = 20
2 + 4 + 6 + 8 = 20

... and an attempt to 'create' another 'author' of LIFE (two 0's, the 0 being representational of the Creator, no beginning, no end).

Now, the calendar is at the point of 2014 (year), yet we know the planet is much 'older' than 2014 years. So how could any 'date of birth' be truly representational of physical birth?

It can't.

It is fictional, a made up concept, a mental trap. The three 'planes' on the Birth Chart, when added from left to right, give the totals of 3, 6, 9, for the physical, spiritual and mental planes respectively. That is, each plane totals the SAME sequence of numbers as the mental 'plane'.

Six is the centre of the mind (thinking) plane, where it represents creativity, the integration of the left and right lobes of the brain. It also represents the opposite of creativity - destruction.

Discovering The Inner Self
The Complete Book of Numerology
Dr David A. Phillips

The "integration of the left and right lobes of the brain" is the integration of logic (left sided brain activity) and imagination (right sided activity of the brain), which culminates in BELIEF. With a 'positive' belief the six is creative, with a 'negative' belief it is destructive.

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
BELIEF IS ALL


ALL THOUGHTS, WORDS AND ACTIONS LEAD FROM YOUR BELIEF.


IF YOUR BELIEF IS OPPOSED TO ANYTHING, THEN YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND AND UNABLE TO SEE THAT WHICH YOU ARE OPPOSED TO.


YOUR BELIEF ALLOWS YOU TO UNDERSTAND AND SEE THAT WHICH YOU BELIEVE IN HERE AND NOW WITHIN THE PHYSICAL.


THEREFORE, BELIEVING WILL ALLOW YOU TO SEE, AND THAT WHICH YOU SEE IS A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT IT IS THAT YOU BELIEVE.


TO MASTER YOURSELF, OR EXPERIENCE SELF-MASTERY, YOU WILL REQUIRE A BELIEF THAT ENCOMPASSES ALL THAT IS.


THE BELIEF THAT ALLOWS YOU TO ENCOMPASS ALL THAT IS AND THEREFORE UNDERSTAND AND SEE ALL THAT IS, IS THE BELIEF THAT ALL IS POSSIBLE.


AS ALL THAT IS IS ALREADY HERE WITHIN ITS ENTIRETY, IT BECOMES YOUR CHOICE TO ACKNOWLEDGE ALL THAT IS AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL ASPECT OF ALL THAT IS.


TO ACKNOWLEDGE IS TO RECOGNISE, OR RE-COGNISE, THAT IS, ONCE AGAIN EXPERIENCE KNOWING.


TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL ASPECT OF ALL THAT IS, IS TO ACCEPT YOUR TRUE SELF, THE INFINITE BEING THAT YOU TRULY ARE.


WHAT YOU ARE BEING, YOU EXPERIENCE, AND IT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE OF BEING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HERE FOR.


THEREFORE, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BE WILL DETERMINE YOUR EXPERIENCE, AND ONLY THROUGH YOUR EXPERIENCE CAN YOU EXPRESS SELF-MASTERY WITHIN THE PHYSICAL.


To gain control of Who You Are, T.H.E.Y. (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) indoctrinated you with a false (negative) belief about Who You Are. You 'consent' (are 'sent the con', false belief) because of 'your beliefs' to identifying yourself as your physicality through the acceptance of a 'given name' (the 'author' gives you a 'title') and a 'date of birth' (date of bondage), culminating in your S.I.N. (Slave Identification Number), which is printed the Birth Certificate.

As a Living Being, LIFE itself manifested in the here and now, you are a creative being. What you believe, you create.

John 1:18
"No man hath seen God at any time."

Exodus 33:20
"Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live."

A "man" is a 'corpse' (corporation) or 'straw man'. It is 'dead'. The 'dead' cannot "see" the Living Being. Only the Living Being can "see".

Jeremiah 10:10
But the LORD is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King At His wrath the earth quakes, And the nations cannot endure His indignation.

Note the binary code of 10:10. Note also the use of the term "living God". This term is oft repeated throughout the Basic Instructions Bonding Living Entities, a 'God Spell', to 'spell' you with a 'given name' and thus a false belief system.


CHRISTIANITY

666, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST,
ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS JOIN THE FEAST,
DENYING THE TRUTH THAT'S INSIDE,
SO THEIR ACTIONS THEY CAN HIDE.

THE CONVERSION OF ALL IS THEIR GOAL,
SO THEY CAN FEED UPON YOUR SOUL,
AND THE JOY OF LIFE BECOMES A COST,
FOR ALL IN FEAR TO BE LOST.

THE BLIND AND DEAF ALWAYS PREACH,
OF A PLACE THEY CANNOT REACH,
SO LISTEN CAREFULLY TO WHAT IS SAID,
FOR ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS WANT YOU DEAD.

BUT WHEN YOU SEE AND YOU HEAR,
ALL BECOMES PERFECTLY CLEAR,
FOR THEN IT IS THAT YOU WILL KNOW,
TO YOU LOVE WILL ALWAYS FLOW.



That's right christians, you are indoctrinated with a false belief system. The fictional character 'Jesus' died for your SINs (slave Identification Numbers) and you have a 'Debt On Birth' (D.O.B.). You are enslaved with a 'christian name'.

Here is a different perspective of 'time' for you to think about ...

“ NOW !” – THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN CHANGE

What time is now ?

The answering of this question will show us how to utilise the tools available to create a change in our lives. Through thought, word, action and interaction, we create our experiences of life. The experiences we create are a direct result of the way in which we interact through our thoughts, words and actions (mind, soul and body), with life. Now is the culmination of all thoughts, words and actions, interacting simultaneously in an eternal cycle of change. The cycle of change is the reflection of the change of each individual thought, word and action, thus creating a new culmination (total) of all thoughts, words and actions, and therefore, experiences. Altering our individual thoughts, words and actions will create a new moment of now to experience, therefore, as we change, so the world around us changes.

So, what time is now ? We can divide time into three distinct periods, the future, the past and the present. The future flows through the present and into the past. The future is a possibility and therefore unchangeable. The past is a fact and therefore unchangeable. The present (or now) moment is the only moment that we can change as it is the only one that we are experiencing life through.

But what time is now ? Now is the part of time where you make YOUR choice. “ I was …” will describe you in the past and you won’t change there. “ I will …” describes you in the future and once again you won’t change there. By using “ I am …”, you are describing yourself in the moment of “NOW !” and that is where you can make your change by making your choice on how you describe yourself.

By using positive affirmations you are vocalising (or bringing into action) a positive sponsoring thought about yourself. This thought will describe you in the now moment and will bring forth your choice on who you would love to be. Therefore, now is the time that you change.

If not you, who ?
If not now, when will do ?




THE KEY

I AM ALIVE, YOU LET ME LIVE,
I AM ACCEPTING, YOU LET ME GIVE,
I AM OPEN, YOU REMOVE ALL DOORS,
I AM THANKFUL, YOU GIVE ME CAUSE.

I AM INSURMOUNTABLE, YOU BUILD ME UP,
I AM LIFE, YOU FILL MY CUP,
I AM LOVE, YOU SET ME FREE,
I AM THANKFUL, YOU CREATE WITH ME.

WHAT IS, IS NOW,
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW,
COME ALONG, ALONG WITH ME,
OUR LOVE IS THE KEY.

I AM EQUAL, YOU BALANCE ME,
I AM UNLEASHED, YOU GAVE ME THE KEY,
I AM ENLIGHTENED, YOU HELPED ME TO SEE,
I AM THANKFUL, YOU CREATE WITH ME.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 13 Aug 2014 02:40 #2

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
6 .............. 6 .............. 6

^ ............... ^ ............... ^

.........

^ ............... ^ ............... ^


1 + 2 + 3 = 6

4 + 5 + 6 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6

7 + 8 + 9 = 24, 2 + 4 = 6


Basic Instructions Bonding Living Entities wrote:
Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.


Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.


Black's Law dictionary defines a 'Human' as a 'Monster', literally a "beast".


"... the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

The "Birth Certificate", the "Given Name" and the "Date of Birth".


When you go to court and are put in the witness box, you are asked to state your full name and date of birth. What is actually being re-presented is you becoming the 'dead' by verbal agreement. You consent to being put in a 'box' (a coffin, as in when you get buried in the ground), and state that you are the 'Birth Certificate' (the straw man).

While suing the NSW Police Force, I was discussing some ways to cross examine a policy enforcer (police officer) in the witness box with the solicitor while the barrister was typing up a statement. I stated that you can not state your name and date of birth when asked as it is hearsay evidence because you were not cognisant and aware at the time of birth of any name being 'given' to you or of the actually date. The solicitor started arguing against this and was interrupted by the barrister stating (words to the effect of), 'He's correct. This has been argued in the high court'.

Consider it, you only know about 'your name and date of birth' because others have informed you about it. Hearsay.

Oh yeah, apparently the high court decided to 'ignore' the issue and the hearsay in this instance is allowable. :roll:

So the first thing that T.H.E.Y. get you to state in court is a 'lie' because you are not the Birth Certificate. Remember, lies, pain, fear are the 'negative' expression of the number 6 and they lead to 'death'. Truth, joy, love are the 'positive' expression of the number 6 and they lead to LIFE.

You are a Living Being, LIFE. Truth, joy, love are your 'true' descriptions of Who You Are, What Is.

T.H.E.Y. are attempting to CONvince you to 'appear as' a 'dead entity', a 'person', a 'corporation' (corpse), the 'straw man. Why?

Because the 'person' or 'straw man' is a 'slave'. It is supposed to be 'your slave' to doing 'business' under 'commercial law' (Admiralty Law).
Basic Instructions Bonding Living Entities wrote:
Ephesians 6:5
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh

So, the "servant", the 'straw man', is to "obey in all things your masters", the master being the Living Being, Who You Are, represented through flesh, blood and bone physically, "according to the flesh".

The CON is in getting you to accept, CONsent to, being the "servant", the 'slave', and thus a 'subject' to be 'governed' (another being your 'author').


Now, for all self-proclaimed christians reading along, a question;

'How much evidence will it require for you to stop supporting the 'Religion of Law' (RoL) and therefore the enslavement of Living Entities, LIFE itself?'
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 16 Aug 2014 01:44 #3

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 17 Aug 2014 05:17 #4

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
Audio of a mate from around Nimbin that I have been fortunate to have met and discussed this issue with ...


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 18 Aug 2014 06:11 #5

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
Jeremiah 10:10
But the LORD is the true God; He is the living God

Jeremiah 23:36
For you will no longer remember the oracle of the LORD, because every man's own word will become the oracle, and you have perverted the words of the living God, the LORD of hosts, our God.

Hebrews 3:12
Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God.

2 Corinthians 6:16
Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 05 Sep 2014 05:00 #6

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
An interesting thing happens when you multiply each number by three ...



... when you reduce them fadically to a single digit, the physical plane is a 3, the spiritual plane is a 6 and the mental plane is a 9, thus forming the numbers for the mental plane in the entry, balancing and active sections (upwards from the physical through the spiritual to the mental plane - 1 - 2 - 3 for example).
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 05 Sep 2014 09:54 #7

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
6 .............. 6 .............. 6

^ ............... ^ ............... ^

.........

^ ............... ^ ............... ^


1 + 2 + 3 = 6

4 + 5 + 6 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6

7 + 8 + 9 = 24, 2 + 4 = 6


Basic Instructions Bonding Living Entities wrote:
Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.


Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.


Black's Law dictionary defines a 'Human' as a 'Monster', literally a "beast".


"... the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

The "Birth Certificate", the "Given Name" and the "Date of Birth".


When you go to court and are put in the witness box, you are asked to state your full name and date of birth. What is actually being re-presented is you becoming the 'dead' by verbal agreement. You consent to being put in a 'box' (a coffin, as in when you get buried in the ground), and state that you are the 'Birth Certificate' (the straw man).

While suing the NSW Police Force, I was discussing some ways to cross examine a policy enforcer (police officer) in the witness box with the solicitor while the barrister was typing up a statement. I stated that you can not state your name and date of birth when asked as it is hearsay evidence because you were not cognisant and aware at the time of birth of any name being 'given' to you or of the actually date. The solicitor started arguing against this and was interrupted by the barrister stating (words to the effect of), 'He's correct. This has been argued in the high court'.

Consider it, you only know about 'your name and date of birth' because others have informed you about it. Hearsay.

Oh yeah, apparently the high court decided to 'ignore' the issue and the hearsay in this instance is allowable. :roll:

So the first thing that T.H.E.Y. get you to state in court is a 'lie' because you are not the Birth Certificate. Remember, lies, pain, fear are the 'negative' expression of the number 6 and they lead to 'death'. Truth, joy, love are the 'positive' expression of the number 6 and they lead to LIFE.

You are a Living Being, LIFE. Truth, joy, love are your 'true' descriptions of Who You Are, What Is.

T.H.E.Y. are attempting to CONvince you to 'appear as' a 'dead entity', a 'person', a 'corporation' (corpse), the 'straw man. Why?

Because the 'person' or 'straw man' is a 'slave'. It is supposed to be 'your slave' to doing 'business' under 'commercial law' (Admiralty Law).
Basic Instructions Bonding Living Entities wrote:
Ephesians 6:5
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh

So, the "servant", the 'straw man', is to "obey in all things your masters", the master being the Living Being, Who You Are, represented through flesh, blood and bone physically, "according to the flesh".

The CON is in getting you to accept, CONsent to, being the "servant", the 'slave', and thus a 'subject' to be 'governed' (another being your 'author').


Now, for all self-proclaimed christians reading along, a question;

'How much evidence will it require for you to stop supporting the 'Religion of Law' (RoL) and therefore the enslavement of Living Entities, LIFE itself?'

This world is only a shadow of what you see there is.
You say ''belief is all''.
I am a christian, I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour;
Who will give me eternal life when my time on earth has ended.
We will see when your time on earth has ended ;then we will know
who was right or wrong.
And yes; Christ died for our sins and will give us eternal life,but
only for those who accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
If it means what you say I am being ''a slave''; then I am proud
of being enslaved with His name.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 06 Sep 2014 00:10 #8

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
Cinta wrote:
This world is only a shadow of what you see there is.
You say ''belief is all''.
I am a christian, I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour;
Who will give me eternal life when my time on earth has ended.
We will see when your time on earth has ended ;then we will know
who was right or wrong.
And yes; Christ died for our sins and will give us eternal life,but
only for those who accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
If it means what you say I am being ''a slave''; then I am proud
of being enslaved with His name.

G'day Cinta.

Thank you for presenting your position.

For your information, I 'died' approximately 15.5 years ago, what is commonly called a 'near death experience'. There is no 'God' or 'Jesus' waiting for you on the 'other side'. You have been told a lie and consequently believed it.

Because of your inability to distinguish truth from lie, you show that you are unwilling to discuss this topic reasonably and rationally and instead insist on labeling yourself ("I am a christian") and making a proclamation about what it is you 'believe', even though you offer absolutely no verifiable evidence for your stated 'belief'. This is done in an irrational attempt to make yourself 'superior' so that you can claim that you are "right" and any disagreeing with your 'belief' is "wrong".

As such, Cinta, I note that you are part of the 'problem' and not pert of the 'solution'. It is you, as well as others that willfully ignore reality, that are supporting the system of enslavement without care or concern for the enslavement of others. In fact, you claim to be "proud" to rejoice in the enslavement of yourself and therefore others, which states everything about who you choose to BE.

You have been 'spelled' by being 'given' a 'name', 'branded' by your 'owner', so that you are turned into 'capital' ('live' stock), you have been 'moneterised', with your 'temple' (physicality) being 'for sale' to the 'highest bidder' under 'contract' enforced by 'magistrates' and 'ministers' (of government - the Religion of Law). You have become a 'subject' of a fictional 'title' (Mr, Mrs, etc) with your 'consent' of 'authorship' (authority of the ship/vessel/physicality) given to the 'Crown'.

Yet instead of discussing this issue, you present the propaganda of the system of enslavement as if it has some reasoned and rational meaning instead of it simply being you 'propagating the faith' (faith = belief without evidence).

Now, if you would actually like to discuss this issue, then I suggest that you actually think for yourself and present verifiable evidence for what you claim to believe.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 06 Sep 2014 12:00 #9

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Cinta wrote:
This world is only a shadow of what you see there is.
You say ''belief is all''.
I am a christian, I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour;
Who will give me eternal life when my time on earth has ended.
We will see when your time on earth has ended ;then we will know
who was right or wrong.
And yes; Christ died for our sins and will give us eternal life,but
only for those who accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
If it means what you say I am being ''a slave''; then I am proud
of being enslaved with His name.

G'day Cinta.

Thank you for presenting your position.

For your information, I 'died' approximately 15.5 years ago, what is commonly called a 'near death experience'. There is no 'God' or 'Jesus' waiting for you on the 'other side'. You have been told a lie and consequently believed it.

Because of your inability to distinguish truth from lie, you show that you are unwilling to discuss this topic reasonably and rationally and instead insist on labeling yourself ("I am a christian") and making a proclamation about what it is you 'believe', even though you offer absolutely no verifiable evidence for your stated 'belief'. This is done in an irrational attempt to make yourself 'superior' so that you can claim that you are "right" and any disagreeing with your 'belief' is "wrong".

As such, Cinta, I note that you are part of the 'problem' and not pert of the 'solution'. It is you, as well as others that willfully ignore reality, that are supporting the system of enslavement without care or concern for the enslavement of others. In fact, you claim to be "proud" to rejoice in the enslavement of yourself and therefore others, which states everything about who you choose to BE.

You have been 'spelled' by being 'given' a 'name', 'branded' by your 'owner', so that you are turned into 'capital' ('live' stock), you have been 'moneterised', with your 'temple' (physicality) being 'for sale' to the 'highest bidder' under 'contract' enforced by 'magistrates' and 'ministers' (of government - the Religion of Law). You have become a 'subject' of a fictional 'title' (Mr, Mrs, etc) with your 'consent' of 'authorship' (authority of the ship/vessel/physicality) given to the 'Crown'.

Yet instead of discussing this issue, you present the propaganda of the system of enslavement as if it has some reasoned and rational meaning instead of it simply being you 'propagating the faith' (faith = belief without evidence).

Now, if you would actually like to discuss this issue, then I suggest that you actually think for yourself and present verifiable evidence for what you claim to believe.

I have presented my opinion on the subject.
If I chose to be a follower of Jesus Christ; who are you to judge me?
if you do not believe in Jesus Christ or the Scripture ; then why quote it?
The evidence of what you call ''my stated belief'' is written in my heart
and I don't need numerology.
No one can undermine my belief in the Lord.
I don't fear the 666, but you seem to be obessed with a demonic figure;
really that tells a lot about what you are about.
And for the fact ; a near death experience is a state of conscienceness;
only those who believe in Christ as their Saviour will see HIm when
they have died and are saved.
You say you don't believe ;that explains it all.

John 8:44
''Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because
there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar, and the father of it.''

John 1:17
''For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Romans 6:18
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.''
King James Bible
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 08 Sep 2014 07:03 #10

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
Cinta wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Cinta wrote:
This world is only a shadow of what you see there is.
You say ''belief is all''.
I am a christian, I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour;
Who will give me eternal life when my time on earth has ended.
We will see when your time on earth has ended ;then we will know
who was right or wrong.
And yes; Christ died for our sins and will give us eternal life,but
only for those who accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
If it means what you say I am being ''a slave''; then I am proud
of being enslaved with His name.

G'day Cinta.

Thank you for presenting your position.

For your information, I 'died' approximately 15.5 years ago, what is commonly called a 'near death experience'. There is no 'God' or 'Jesus' waiting for you on the 'other side'. You have been told a lie and consequently believed it.

Because of your inability to distinguish truth from lie, you show that you are unwilling to discuss this topic reasonably and rationally and instead insist on labeling yourself ("I am a christian") and making a proclamation about what it is you 'believe', even though you offer absolutely no verifiable evidence for your stated 'belief'. This is done in an irrational attempt to make yourself 'superior' so that you can claim that you are "right" and any disagreeing with your 'belief' is "wrong".

As such, Cinta, I note that you are part of the 'problem' and not pert of the 'solution'. It is you, as well as others that willfully ignore reality, that are supporting the system of enslavement without care or concern for the enslavement of others. In fact, you claim to be "proud" to rejoice in the enslavement of yourself and therefore others, which states everything about who you choose to BE.

You have been 'spelled' by being 'given' a 'name', 'branded' by your 'owner', so that you are turned into 'capital' ('live' stock), you have been 'moneterised', with your 'temple' (physicality) being 'for sale' to the 'highest bidder' under 'contract' enforced by 'magistrates' and 'ministers' (of government - the Religion of Law). You have become a 'subject' of a fictional 'title' (Mr, Mrs, etc) with your 'consent' of 'authorship' (authority of the ship/vessel/physicality) given to the 'Crown'.

Yet instead of discussing this issue, you present the propaganda of the system of enslavement as if it has some reasoned and rational meaning instead of it simply being you 'propagating the faith' (faith = belief without evidence).

Now, if you would actually like to discuss this issue, then I suggest that you actually think for yourself and present verifiable evidence for what you claim to believe.

I have presented my opinion on the subject.

G'day Cinta.

Yes, exactly ... OPINION!!!

Based entirely on what you have been told by others (hearsay evidence) and lacking any verifiable evidence (facts), that is, unproven, for over 2,000 years now.

Cinta wrote:
If I chose to be a follower of Jesus Christ; who are you to judge me?

I AM ALL I AM ... that wasn't obvious to you from the forum ID? :dunno: :wissl:

Who are you to judge me judging you? :wissl:

Why do you choose "to be a follower of" an invisible, imaginary friend for adults?

Are you unable to live life without instructions from another?

Do you require constant 'parenting'?

Are you unable to think for yourself?

Cinta wrote:
if you do not believe in Jesus Christ or the Scripture ; then why quote it?

With the premise of such a question, you show that you are making ASSuumptions, which makes an ASS out of you and 'umptions'. ;) :D

There are many things that I "believe" about "Jesus Christ" and "the Scripture", that is exactly why I "quote it".

Cinta wrote:
The evidence of what you call ''my stated belief'' is written in my heart
and I don't need numerology.
No one can undermine my belief in the Lord.

Such claims of, ""my stated belief" is written in my heart", are nonsensical. It obviously isn't "written" in your heart literally, so what is the point of such a claim?

Believe whatever you like, it doesn't change reality and simply shows you to be an individual that has chosen to believe in mythological tales and characters AS IF they were reality. The fact that you are unwilling to examine your beliefs when presented with new information shows the mentality of a fanatic.

Cinta wrote:
I don't fear the 666, but you seem to be obessed with a demonic figure;
really that tells a lot about what you are about.

You are combing the mirror. :facepalm:

There is no "demonic figure".

There is no 'God' or 'Jesus'.

It is you that has the obsession with mythological tales and invisible, imaginary friends for adults.

I am describing the system of enslavement through the Basic Instructions Bonding Living Entities, the Religion of Law. It appears that you are unable to grasp this fact as you are obsessed with the belief that has been indoctrinated into you from others.

Cinta wrote:
And for the fact ; a near death experience is a state of conscienceness;
only those who believe in Christ as their Saviour will see HIm when
they have died and are saved.

And you can prove this how? :dunno:

I know of a methodist minister that had learned Hebrew and visited Jerusalem, that when they were pronounced legally dead for over 3 hours, didn't "see Him", and when 'they came back to life', announced to all and sundry that they had been living a lie and that there was no 'Jesus' or 'God'. You can check this out yourself as they post on the Debating Christianity & Religion forum under the ID of Catalyst. I have met the individual face to face.

Anyway, I am interested in you telling me how you know about something that you have yet to experience. Please explain how you have come about this 'knowledge'.

Cinta wrote:
You say you don't believe ;that explains it all.

Please provide a quote where I state that I "don't believe".

If you are unable to do so, "that explains it all".

Cinta wrote:
John 8:44
''Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because
there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar, and the father of it.''

John 1:17
''For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Romans 6:18
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.''
King James Bible

2 Corinthians 6:16
Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Hebrews 3:12
Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God.

Are you living?

The "temple of God", or "the temple of the living God", is YOUR physicality.

7 in numerology represents the physicality, which is at the 'active' end of the 'physical plane' on the 'Birth Chart', considered the 'highest point on the physical plane'.

7 'mouths of God' = the 7 cavities of the skull (the ears, eyes, nostrils and mouth), the skull being the 'highest point on the physicality'.

"The Book of Numbers (from Greek Ἀριθμοί, Arithmoi; Hebrew: במדבר‎, Bəmidbar, "In the desert [of]") is the fourth book of the Hebrew Bible, and the fourth of five books of the Jewish Torah.[1]

Numbers begins at Mount Sinai, where the Israelites have received their laws and covenant from God and God has taken up residence among them in the sanctuary.[2] The task before them is to take possession of the Promised Land."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Numbers

Is the "living God" in your 'temple'?

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Your "spirit" is 'God', which dwells in "the temple of the living God". The 'seat of the soul', or 'throne of God', is the Pineal gland in the centre of the brain, commonly known as the Third Eye, the minds eye, etc. It is where the

It is interesting that 'Jesus' died aged 33, there are 33 degrees in masonry and 33 vertebrae.


The sacral region of man's body, near the base of the spinal column is of a spongy character into which is secreted from the blood, a small amount of oil, at the same time that the blood throws out refuse into the bladder. In the East this gland is called Kundalini and in the New Testament is known in its Greek name - Kardia. In the most healthy, wise and vigorous men the oils in this gland is a fixed oil. In the average kind of man it is more or less volatile. This oil is known as the "Blood of Christ".
.....
This oil usually makes its way out again through the capillaries into the blood stream. This oil is the consciousness principle or illuminating substance of the body and therefore the healing power within the body for it is verily Life Essence and God Essence.
.....
The thick, oily and salty substance composing the Sacral Plexus, "Cauda Equina," (tail of the horse) may be likened unto crude Petroleum, (Petra, mineral, or salt, and oleum — Latin for oil) and the thinner substance, oil or ointment in spinal cord, may be compared with coal oil; and when this oil is carried up and crosses the Ida and Pingala (two fluid nerves that end in a cross in medulla oblongata) where it contacts the cerebellum (Golgotha— the place of the skull) — this fluid is refined, as coal oil is refined, to produce gasoline — a higher rate of motion that causes the ascension of the airship.

When the oil (ointment) is crucified — (to crucify means to increase in power a thousand fold — not to kill) it remains two days and a half, (the moon's period in a sign) in the tomb (cere bellum) and on the third day ascends to the Pineal Gland that connects the cerebellum with the Optic Thalmus, the Central Eye in the Throne of God that is the chamber overtopped by the hollow (hallowed) caused by the curve of the cerebrum (the "Most High" of the body) which is the "Temple of the Living God" the living, vital substance which is a precipitation of the "Breath of Life" breathed into man — therefore the "Holy (whole) Ghost" or breath. The OIL is created in the gray matter of the brain and flows down the spine to become the sexual fluid, your job is to return 10 percent back to the head, that's the prodigal son returning back home. It's all HIGHLY mystical, that's the resurrection.
.....
The Pineal Gland is the "Pinnacle of the Temple."
.....
The spine is the candle stick, and the spinal fluid or OIL of Christ lights the Pineal gland, and you become a living candle.

Behold a candlestick and seven lamps thereon. (Zech. 4.2)
Seven golden candlesticks. (Rev. 1.13)

Seven lamps of fire burning before the throne. (Rev. 4.5)

A book sealed with seven seals. (Rev. 5.1) (The book at that time was a scroll, symbol of the spine.)

Seven ears came up in one stalk. (Gen. 41.42)

What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes (Ida and Pingala) empty the golden oil out of themselves. (Zech. 4.12)

What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof. (Zech. 4.11)

They shall see the plummet (spine) in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven (chakras), they are the eyes of the Lord. (Zech. 4.10)
.....
The Seven Lamps of the Menorah

The candlestick is the spine and the bowls are the chakras. (Ex. 25.32)

Three bowls and four bowls in the candlestick. (Ex. 25.33-34)

Thou shall make seven lamps thereof. (Ex. 25.37) This refers to the energizing or lighting of the chakras by the raising of kundalini

Open thy doors O Lebanon that fires may destroy thy cedars. (Zech. 11.1)

I see a flying roll. (Zech. 5.2) The flying roll is the spine energized by the fire of the kundalini energy.

Deborah was buried under an oak. (Gen. 35.8)

Deborah dwelt under the palm tree. (Judges 4.5)

The trees went forth to anoint a king. (Judges 9.8)

Let fire (kundalini) come out of the bramble and devour the cedar; cedar is the lower consciousness . (Judges 9.15)

The men of the tower of Shechem died. (Judges 9.49) The tower is the spine, the men of Shechem is a symbol of the lower thoughts.

The God of my rock ( pineal ), my high tower ( spine ). (II Sam. 22.3)

The rod ( spine ) should shake itself against them that lift it up ( the chrism or oil ). (Is. 10.15)

There shall come forth a rod ( spine ) out of the stem of Jesse ( The higher mind ). (Is. 11.1)

A lion (Leo) on the watchtower ( The top of the spine, the head is the watchtower ). (Is. 21.8)

A pillar at the border of Egypt. (Is. 19.19) The border of Egypt are the thoughts that are changing to a higher ideal.

He sat under a juniper tree ( spine ) and an angel ( angle of light ) touched him. (I Kings 19.4-5)
.....
The tree is the Aries-Libra axis of the spine.

To sit under the tree means to meditate.

To descend the tree is to fall into manifestation.

To ascend the tree is to raise kundalini up the spine.

The tree of Aries is the cross (stauros or stake) of the Sun Initiate. This tree stands beside the pool of Pisces.

The tree of knowledge: to eat (gather experience by descending through the planes) is to die (as a spiritual being and to live in a physical body). This death is our crucifixion. [See also 1. The Egyptian (and) 2. The Tibetan Book of the Dead - Wallace Budge translates 1. Both are about coming into life.

The rod (spine) gives wisdom (Aries). (Ecc. 29.15)

Joshua wrote the law in a book (scroll or spine) and set it under an oak (spine) that was the sanctuary (muladhara chakram) of the Lord. (Josh. 24.26)

They are upright as the palm tree. (Jer. 10.5)

Call every man under the vine and the fig tree. (Zech. 3.10)

They shall sit ( meditate ) every man under his vine ( the tree of life ). (Micah 4.4)

I am the true vine ( jesus is the vine, we are the branch ). (John 15.1)

Thy mother (Venus, the higher spiritual nature ) is like a vine ( jesus ). (Ezek. 19.10)

Kindle fire (kundalini) on a green olive tree (spine). (Jer. 11.6)

Make thy nest in the cedar ( wood is a symbol of the lower mind ). (Jer. 22.23)

He is a tree (spine) planted by the waters ( the four ventricles of the brain ). (Jer. 17.8)

Fire (kundalini) is gone out of a rod (spine) of her (Venus/ spirit) branches (the

Monads). (Ezek. 19.14)
.....
The rock poured me out rivers of oil. (Job 29.6) ( the pineal gland secreting the oil down the spine. )

His strength is in his loins (muladhara chakram) and his force is in the navel of his belly ( the solar plexus ). (Ps. 40.16)

He that believeth on me, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water ( a symbol of the energized spinal fluid ). (John 7.38) The belly is the place of the solar plexus energy.

The worm (serpent of kundalini) shall eat them like wool ( them are the thoughts that arise from the lower mind, they are eaten up by the regenerative fire of the kundalini )

Bring pure oil for their lamps ( the Chrism or Christ oil ) to cause the lamps to burn continuously.

(Lev. 24.2) This is spiritual energy (dew or oil) which regenerates man. It is the ever burning lamp of the Rosicrucian tomb. It is the energy of the Divine Spirit or Higher Self in each of us.
.....
thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.com.au/2009/10/spare_8327.html

How does that 'sit' with your 'stated beliefs'?

How about this below?

From the Nag Hammadi Library, the Book of Thomas, Christ tells us "For whoever does not know self, does not know anything, but whoever knows self, already has acquired knowledge about the depth of the universe". Compare this with a tract from the Upanishads, the Indian metaphysical treatise on Self Realisation: "It is not by argument that the self is known... Distinguish the self from the body and mind. The self, the atman, the highest refuge of all, pervades the Universe and dwells in the hearts of all. Those who are instructed in the self and who practice constant meditation attain that changeless and self effulgent atman ( spirit/ self). Do Thou Likewise, for bliss eternal lies before you..."
.....
By constant purification and self perfection the seven vital energy centres (chakras) which govern all aspects of mind, body and soul, are prepared for the awakening of Kundalini. Once awakened by divine grace, the Kundalini passes through these centres, not unlike a string through beads, enlightening each as it passes through. Arriving at the seventh centre (Sahasrara) the seeker's awareness is united with the eternal-self-within. The experience is transrational, non causal, a tangible and real bliss of truth-awareness. Indian mystics called the Sahasrara "Paradise", "Heaven" or, as Christ has called it "The Kingdom of God Within". As the Kundalini passes through each of the vital centres, they are stimulated to produce a pure, nourishing energy. The Vedas (Ancient Scriptures of India) describe this energy as a sacred river emitted by each of the seven chakras. Shankaracharya called this energy "spun". He too described its nature as being like divine water showering down upon him as he meditated in the ecstacy of devotion. Other Indian scriptures call this energy "Paramchaitanya" (energy of supreme consciousness).The miracle of Whitsunday wherein the Apostles became empowered with their spirituality sounds similar to the experience of these chakras manifesting this same divine energy.
.....
It is likely that St Phillip's 'Chrisma' is the same 'spun' described by Shankaracharya, the 'Paramchaitanya' or in Christian terminology 'God's grace'. In the Gospel of Peace, Christ explains that the experience of spirituality is foremost. He says the Scriptures are merely conveying an intellectual knowledge, but we are to have the 'living knowledge', that is the experience of our own spirituality. He says "Seek not the law in your Scriptures for the law is life, whereas the Scripture is dead. I tell you truly Moses received not his laws from God as writing but through the living word. The law is living word for living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life to the law is the law written, for I tell you truly all living things are nearer to God than the Scripture which is without life. I tell you truly that the Scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our God. Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in his works? And wherefore do you study the dead Scriptures which are from the hands of men?". That is, seek the divine experience which is beyond definition, do not settle for mundane human interpretations of the mystic's suprahuman experience. Thus Christ's law is a living, cosmic and experiential one, and is actuated by the awakening of the spiritual experience within the seeker, not by intellectual study or by following those who themselves have not truly had the experience. This directly parallels the eastern teachings; that self- realisation, the pure spiritual awakening, is attained by the righteous and itself gives greater righteousness. More so, self realisation is a process of genuine, inner spiritual transformation which must be experienced to be understood, since it lies beyond the domain of scriptural description or theological definition. Since it is gained by the grace of the Divine Mother( Holy Spirit) alone, it is most certainly not possible to organise or institutionalise this experience in human terms.
www.sol.com.au/kor/8_01.htm

How much more information do you require me to provide to show you that what you have been told about the 'bible' and the stories in it are not what they are really about?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind

Now, what were you saying about believing? :dunno: :ponda: :wissl: :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 08 Sep 2014 09:22 #11

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Cinta wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Cinta wrote:
This world is only a shadow of what you see there is.
You say ''belief is all''.
I am a christian, I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour;
Who will give me eternal life when my time on earth has ended.
We will see when your time on earth has ended ;then we will know
who was right or wrong.
And yes; Christ died for our sins and will give us eternal life,but
only for those who accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
If it means what you say I am being ''a slave''; then I am proud
of being enslaved with His name.

G'day Cinta.

Thank you for presenting your position.

For your information, I 'died' approximately 15.5 years ago, what is commonly called a 'near death experience'. There is no 'God' or 'Jesus' waiting for you on the 'other side'. You have been told a lie and consequently believed it.

Because of your inability to distinguish truth from lie, you show that you are unwilling to discuss this topic reasonably and rationally and instead insist on labeling yourself ("I am a christian") and making a proclamation about what it is you 'believe', even though you offer absolutely no verifiable evidence for your stated 'belief'. This is done in an irrational attempt to make yourself 'superior' so that you can claim that you are "right" and any disagreeing with your 'belief' is "wrong".

As such, Cinta, I note that you are part of the 'problem' and not pert of the 'solution'. It is you, as well as others that willfully ignore reality, that are supporting the system of enslavement without care or concern for the enslavement of others. In fact, you claim to be "proud" to rejoice in the enslavement of yourself and therefore others, which states everything about who you choose to BE.

You have been 'spelled' by being 'given' a 'name', 'branded' by your 'owner', so that you are turned into 'capital' ('live' stock), you have been 'moneterised', with your 'temple' (physicality) being 'for sale' to the 'highest bidder' under 'contract' enforced by 'magistrates' and 'ministers' (of government - the Religion of Law). You have become a 'subject' of a fictional 'title' (Mr, Mrs, etc) with your 'consent' of 'authorship' (authority of the ship/vessel/physicality) given to the 'Crown'.

Yet instead of discussing this issue, you present the propaganda of the system of enslavement as if it has some reasoned and rational meaning instead of it simply being you 'propagating the faith' (faith = belief without evidence).

Now, if you would actually like to discuss this issue, then I suggest that you actually think for yourself and present verifiable evidence for what you claim to believe.

I have presented my opinion on the subject.

G'day Cinta.

Yes, exactly ... OPINION!!!

Based entirely on what you have been told by others (hearsay evidence) and lacking any verifiable evidence (facts), that is, unproven, for over 2,000 years now.

Cinta wrote:
If I chose to be a follower of Jesus Christ; who are you to judge me?

I AM ALL I AM ... that wasn't obvious to you from the forum ID? :dunno: :wissl:

Who are you to judge me judging you? :wissl:

Why do you choose "to be a follower of" an invisible, imaginary friend for adults?

Are you unable to live life without instructions from another?

Do you require constant 'parenting'?

Are you unable to think for yourself?

Cinta wrote:
if you do not believe in Jesus Christ or the Scripture ; then why quote it?

With the premise of such a question, you show that you are making ASSuumptions, which makes an ASS out of you and 'umptions'. ;) :D

There are many things that I "believe" about "Jesus Christ" and "the Scripture", that is exactly why I "quote it".

Cinta wrote:
The evidence of what you call ''my stated belief'' is written in my heart
and I don't need numerology.
No one can undermine my belief in the Lord.

Such claims of, ""my stated belief" is written in my heart", are nonsensical. It obviously isn't "written" in your heart literally, so what is the point of such a claim?

Believe whatever you like, it doesn't change reality and simply shows you to be an individual that has chosen to believe in mythological tales and characters AS IF they were reality. The fact that you are unwilling to examine your beliefs when presented with new information shows the mentality of a fanatic.

Cinta wrote:
I don't fear the 666, but you seem to be obessed with a demonic figure;
really that tells a lot about what you are about.

You are combing the mirror. :facepalm:

There is no "demonic figure".

There is no 'God' or 'Jesus'.

It is you that has the obsession with mythological tales and invisible, imaginary friends for adults.

I am describing the system of enslavement through the Basic Instructions Bonding Living Entities, the Religion of Law. It appears that you are unable to grasp this fact as you are obsessed with the belief that has been indoctrinated into you from others.

Cinta wrote:
And for the fact ; a near death experience is a state of conscienceness;
only those who believe in Christ as their Saviour will see HIm when
they have died and are saved.

And you can prove this how? :dunno:

I know of a methodist minister that had learned Hebrew and visited Jerusalem, that when they were pronounced legally dead for over 3 hours, didn't "see Him", and when 'they came back to life', announced to all and sundry that they had been living a lie and that there was no 'Jesus' or 'God'. You can check this out yourself as they post on the Debating Christianity & Religion forum under the ID of Catalyst. I have met the individual face to face.

Anyway, I am interested in you telling me how you know about something that you have yet to experience. Please explain how you have come about this 'knowledge'.

Cinta wrote:
You say you don't believe ;that explains it all.

Please provide a quote where I state that I "don't believe".

If you are unable to do so, "that explains it all".

Cinta wrote:
John 8:44
''Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because
there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar, and the father of it.''

John 1:17
''For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Romans 6:18
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.''
King James Bible

2 Corinthians 6:16
Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Hebrews 3:12
Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God.

Are you living?

The "temple of God", or "the temple of the living God", is YOUR physicality.

7 in numerology represents the physicality, which is at the 'active' end of the 'physical plane' on the 'Birth Chart', considered the 'highest point on the physical plane'.

7 'mouths of God' = the 7 cavities of the skull (the ears, eyes, nostrils and mouth), the skull being the 'highest point on the physicality'.

"The Book of Numbers (from Greek Ἀριθμοί, Arithmoi; Hebrew: במדבר‎, Bəmidbar, "In the desert [of]") is the fourth book of the Hebrew Bible, and the fourth of five books of the Jewish Torah.[1]

Numbers begins at Mount Sinai, where the Israelites have received their laws and covenant from God and God has taken up residence among them in the sanctuary.[2] The task before them is to take possession of the Promised Land."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Numbers

Is the "living God" in your 'temple'?

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Your "spirit" is 'God', which dwells in "the temple of the living God". The 'seat of the soul', or 'throne of God', is the Pineal gland in the centre of the brain, commonly known as the Third Eye, the minds eye, etc. It is where the

It is interesting that 'Jesus' died aged 33, there are 33 degrees in masonry and 33 vertebrae.


The sacral region of man's body, near the base of the spinal column is of a spongy character into which is secreted from the blood, a small amount of oil, at the same time that the blood throws out refuse into the bladder. In the East this gland is called Kundalini and in the New Testament is known in its Greek name - Kardia. In the most healthy, wise and vigorous men the oils in this gland is a fixed oil. In the average kind of man it is more or less volatile. This oil is known as the "Blood of Christ".
.....
This oil usually makes its way out again through the capillaries into the blood stream. This oil is the consciousness principle or illuminating substance of the body and therefore the healing power within the body for it is verily Life Essence and God Essence.
.....
The thick, oily and salty substance composing the Sacral Plexus, "Cauda Equina," (tail of the horse) may be likened unto crude Petroleum, (Petra, mineral, or salt, and oleum — Latin for oil) and the thinner substance, oil or ointment in spinal cord, may be compared with coal oil; and when this oil is carried up and crosses the Ida and Pingala (two fluid nerves that end in a cross in medulla oblongata) where it contacts the cerebellum (Golgotha— the place of the skull) — this fluid is refined, as coal oil is refined, to produce gasoline — a higher rate of motion that causes the ascension of the airship.

When the oil (ointment) is crucified — (to crucify means to increase in power a thousand fold — not to kill) it remains two days and a half, (the moon's period in a sign) in the tomb (cere bellum) and on the third day ascends to the Pineal Gland that connects the cerebellum with the Optic Thalmus, the Central Eye in the Throne of God that is the chamber overtopped by the hollow (hallowed) caused by the curve of the cerebrum (the "Most High" of the body) which is the "Temple of the Living God" the living, vital substance which is a precipitation of the "Breath of Life" breathed into man — therefore the "Holy (whole) Ghost" or breath. The OIL is created in the gray matter of the brain and flows down the spine to become the sexual fluid, your job is to return 10 percent back to the head, that's the prodigal son returning back home. It's all HIGHLY mystical, that's the resurrection.
.....
The Pineal Gland is the "Pinnacle of the Temple."
.....
The spine is the candle stick, and the spinal fluid or OIL of Christ lights the Pineal gland, and you become a living candle.

Behold a candlestick and seven lamps thereon. (Zech. 4.2)
Seven golden candlesticks. (Rev. 1.13)

Seven lamps of fire burning before the throne. (Rev. 4.5)

A book sealed with seven seals. (Rev. 5.1) (The book at that time was a scroll, symbol of the spine.)

Seven ears came up in one stalk. (Gen. 41.42)

What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes (Ida and Pingala) empty the golden oil out of themselves. (Zech. 4.12)

What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof. (Zech. 4.11)

They shall see the plummet (spine) in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven (chakras), they are the eyes of the Lord. (Zech. 4.10)
.....
The Seven Lamps of the Menorah

The candlestick is the spine and the bowls are the chakras. (Ex. 25.32)

Three bowls and four bowls in the candlestick. (Ex. 25.33-34)

Thou shall make seven lamps thereof. (Ex. 25.37) This refers to the energizing or lighting of the chakras by the raising of kundalini

Open thy doors O Lebanon that fires may destroy thy cedars. (Zech. 11.1)

I see a flying roll. (Zech. 5.2) The flying roll is the spine energized by the fire of the kundalini energy.

Deborah was buried under an oak. (Gen. 35.8)

Deborah dwelt under the palm tree. (Judges 4.5)

The trees went forth to anoint a king. (Judges 9.8)

Let fire (kundalini) come out of the bramble and devour the cedar; cedar is the lower consciousness . (Judges 9.15)

The men of the tower of Shechem died. (Judges 9.49) The tower is the spine, the men of Shechem is a symbol of the lower thoughts.

The God of my rock ( pineal ), my high tower ( spine ). (II Sam. 22.3)

The rod ( spine ) should shake itself against them that lift it up ( the chrism or oil ). (Is. 10.15)

There shall come forth a rod ( spine ) out of the stem of Jesse ( The higher mind ). (Is. 11.1)

A lion (Leo) on the watchtower ( The top of the spine, the head is the watchtower ). (Is. 21.8)

A pillar at the border of Egypt. (Is. 19.19) The border of Egypt are the thoughts that are changing to a higher ideal.

He sat under a juniper tree ( spine ) and an angel ( angle of light ) touched him. (I Kings 19.4-5)
.....
The tree is the Aries-Libra axis of the spine.

To sit under the tree means to meditate.

To descend the tree is to fall into manifestation.

To ascend the tree is to raise kundalini up the spine.

The tree of Aries is the cross (stauros or stake) of the Sun Initiate. This tree stands beside the pool of Pisces.

The tree of knowledge: to eat (gather experience by descending through the planes) is to die (as a spiritual being and to live in a physical body). This death is our crucifixion. [See also 1. The Egyptian (and) 2. The Tibetan Book of the Dead - Wallace Budge translates 1. Both are about coming into life.

The rod (spine) gives wisdom (Aries). (Ecc. 29.15)

Joshua wrote the law in a book (scroll or spine) and set it under an oak (spine) that was the sanctuary (muladhara chakram) of the Lord. (Josh. 24.26)

They are upright as the palm tree. (Jer. 10.5)

Call every man under the vine and the fig tree. (Zech. 3.10)

They shall sit ( meditate ) every man under his vine ( the tree of life ). (Micah 4.4)

I am the true vine ( jesus is the vine, we are the branch ). (John 15.1)

Thy mother (Venus, the higher spiritual nature ) is like a vine ( jesus ). (Ezek. 19.10)

Kindle fire (kundalini) on a green olive tree (spine). (Jer. 11.6)

Make thy nest in the cedar ( wood is a symbol of the lower mind ). (Jer. 22.23)

He is a tree (spine) planted by the waters ( the four ventricles of the brain ). (Jer. 17.8)

Fire (kundalini) is gone out of a rod (spine) of her (Venus/ spirit) branches (the

Monads). (Ezek. 19.14)
.....
The rock poured me out rivers of oil. (Job 29.6) ( the pineal gland secreting the oil down the spine. )

His strength is in his loins (muladhara chakram) and his force is in the navel of his belly ( the solar plexus ). (Ps. 40.16)

He that believeth on me, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water ( a symbol of the energized spinal fluid ). (John 7.38) The belly is the place of the solar plexus energy.

The worm (serpent of kundalini) shall eat them like wool ( them are the thoughts that arise from the lower mind, they are eaten up by the regenerative fire of the kundalini )

Bring pure oil for their lamps ( the Chrism or Christ oil ) to cause the lamps to burn continuously.

(Lev. 24.2) This is spiritual energy (dew or oil) which regenerates man. It is the ever burning lamp of the Rosicrucian tomb. It is the energy of the Divine Spirit or Higher Self in each of us.
.....
thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.com.au/2009/10/spare_8327.html

How does that 'sit' with your 'stated beliefs'?

How about this below?

From the Nag Hammadi Library, the Book of Thomas, Christ tells us "For whoever does not know self, does not know anything, but whoever knows self, already has acquired knowledge about the depth of the universe". Compare this with a tract from the Upanishads, the Indian metaphysical treatise on Self Realisation: "It is not by argument that the self is known... Distinguish the self from the body and mind. The self, the atman, the highest refuge of all, pervades the Universe and dwells in the hearts of all. Those who are instructed in the self and who practice constant meditation attain that changeless and self effulgent atman ( spirit/ self). Do Thou Likewise, for bliss eternal lies before you..."
.....
By constant purification and self perfection the seven vital energy centres (chakras) which govern all aspects of mind, body and soul, are prepared for the awakening of Kundalini. Once awakened by divine grace, the Kundalini passes through these centres, not unlike a string through beads, enlightening each as it passes through. Arriving at the seventh centre (Sahasrara) the seeker's awareness is united with the eternal-self-within. The experience is transrational, non causal, a tangible and real bliss of truth-awareness. Indian mystics called the Sahasrara "Paradise", "Heaven" or, as Christ has called it "The Kingdom of God Within". As the Kundalini passes through each of the vital centres, they are stimulated to produce a pure, nourishing energy. The Vedas (Ancient Scriptures of India) describe this energy as a sacred river emitted by each of the seven chakras. Shankaracharya called this energy "spun". He too described its nature as being like divine water showering down upon him as he meditated in the ecstacy of devotion. Other Indian scriptures call this energy "Paramchaitanya" (energy of supreme consciousness).The miracle of Whitsunday wherein the Apostles became empowered with their spirituality sounds similar to the experience of these chakras manifesting this same divine energy.
.....
It is likely that St Phillip's 'Chrisma' is the same 'spun' described by Shankaracharya, the 'Paramchaitanya' or in Christian terminology 'God's grace'. In the Gospel of Peace, Christ explains that the experience of spirituality is foremost. He says the Scriptures are merely conveying an intellectual knowledge, but we are to have the 'living knowledge', that is the experience of our own spirituality. He says "Seek not the law in your Scriptures for the law is life, whereas the Scripture is dead. I tell you truly Moses received not his laws from God as writing but through the living word. The law is living word for living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life to the law is the law written, for I tell you truly all living things are nearer to God than the Scripture which is without life. I tell you truly that the Scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our God. Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in his works? And wherefore do you study the dead Scriptures which are from the hands of men?". That is, seek the divine experience which is beyond definition, do not settle for mundane human interpretations of the mystic's suprahuman experience. Thus Christ's law is a living, cosmic and experiential one, and is actuated by the awakening of the spiritual experience within the seeker, not by intellectual study or by following those who themselves have not truly had the experience. This directly parallels the eastern teachings; that self- realisation, the pure spiritual awakening, is attained by the righteous and itself gives greater righteousness. More so, self realisation is a process of genuine, inner spiritual transformation which must be experienced to be understood, since it lies beyond the domain of scriptural description or theological definition. Since it is gained by the grace of the Divine Mother( Holy Spirit) alone, it is most certainly not possible to organise or institutionalise this experience in human terms.
www.sol.com.au/kor/8_01.htm

How much more information do you require me to provide to show you that what you have been told about the 'bible' and the stories in it are not what they are really about?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind

Now, what were you saying about believing? :dunno: :ponda: :wissl: :thumbup:

Romans 8:35-39King James Version (KJV)

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 10 Sep 2014 01:18 #12

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Cinta wrote:
You say you don't believe ;that explains it all.

Please provide a quote where I state that I "don't believe".

If you are unable to do so, "that explains it all".

AND "that explains it all"!!!. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 10 Sep 2014 10:33 #13

  • jaxdreaming
  • jaxdreaming's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Karma: 89 ish
  • Posts: 325
  • Likes received: 462
Thanks I am all I am for your OP... I have just got the gist of the name fraud... it just kept evading me then I got it after listening to an interview with a guy who 'owned a court'... here it is...

losethename.com/strawberry-mr-witness-owns-court-room/

There's 2 youtube vids there as well showing this guy... whose friends call him 'Strawberry' discussing the matter with the police and being arrested... the interview is him relating what happened from there...
On the site there are testimonials from people who are living without passports and managing to cross borders etc. It's all in the language... I'm only just starting out on this and it can be complicated but once you get the basic name fraud thing you just feel so different... it is the individual's responsibility to walk in their own truth... if you agree to do something for somebody then there it is a commitment, under natural law, everything else is just legal shite to bind you to your master... wedding certificates... the lot...

I am no more my legal name than I am Jane Eyre or any other fictional character really... think about it... the Birth Certificate has written on it 'not to be used as proof of identification'... well mine has...
Anybody can order anybody's Birth Certificate with place of Birth and mother's maiden name then use that as identity for all sorts of stuff... it's a huge con top to bottom... they created the whole legal system but it's all based on a fraud.
Once I got the name thing all the other stuff I've been reading began connecting... the thing is don't give your legal name out... there are more and more people getting the hang of this... I listen to Kate of Gaia a LOT these days... he has great interviews on there as well... I've a long way to go on this yet though...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 10 Sep 2014 18:09 #14

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Cinta wrote:
You say you don't believe ;that explains it all.

Please provide a quote where I state that I "don't believe".

If you are unable to do so, "that explains it all".

AND "that explains it all"!!!. :thumbup:

Yes, indeed it is all clear to me.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 10 Sep 2014 20:14 #15

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
The 777 planes bother me....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 11 Sep 2014 04:16 #16

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
jaxdreaming wrote:
Thanks I am all I am for your OP... I have just got the gist of the name fraud... it just kept evading me then I got it after listening to an interview with a guy who 'owned a court'... here it is...

losethename.com/strawberry-mr-witness-owns-court-room/

There's 2 youtube vids there as well showing this guy... whose friends call him 'Strawberry' discussing the matter with the police and being arrested... the interview is him relating what happened from there...
On the site there are testimonials from people who are living without passports and managing to cross borders etc. It's all in the language... I'm only just starting out on this and it can be complicated but once you get the basic name fraud thing you just feel so different... it is the individual's responsibility to walk in their own truth... if you agree to do something for somebody then there it is a commitment, under natural law, everything else is just legal shite to bind you to your master... wedding certificates... the lot...

I am no more my legal name than I am Jane Eyre or any other fictional character really... think about it... the Birth Certificate has written on it 'not to be used as proof of identification'... well mine has...
Anybody can order anybody's Birth Certificate with place of Birth and mother's maiden name then use that as identity for all sorts of stuff... it's a huge con top to bottom... they created the whole legal system but it's all based on a fraud.
Once I got the name thing all the other stuff I've been reading began connecting... the thing is don't give your legal name out... there are more and more people getting the hang of this... I listen to Kate of Gaia a LOT these days... he has great interviews on there as well... I've a long way to go on this yet though...

G'day Jaxdreaming.

You are welcome. :thumbup:

Thank you for the link, I am having a look now ... downloading the audio interview. Will download the youtube clips as well. :thumbup:

There is a LOT to this issue, mainly because T.H.E.Y. have attempted to make it as complicated as possible so that people couldn't work it all out. A friend (in the earlier posted video) explains it as a 'fiction', with you being the 'subject' and 'title' (you are 'subject' to Admiralty Law and are given an Admiralty title, Mr, Mrs, Miss, Master, etc) and the Crown (Vatican) having 'author-ship' (T.H.E.Y. are writing your story, why not, it is their name that you are agreeing to re-pre-sent).

It has taken me a while to grasp the full extent of the 'D.O.B.' and how it relates to the numerological Birth Chart. It was sitting in front of me the whole time, I simply didn't correlate a lot of other knowledge with it. For me, I 'got it' energetically prior to comprehending it in a 'nuts and bolts' sense. That probably helped me to assimilate the information in a comprehensible manner when I first came across it.


con or conn
tr.v. conned, con·ning, cons or conns
To direct the steering or course of (a vessel).
n.
1. The station or post of the person who steers a vessel.
2. The act or process of steering a vessel.


tract
n.
1
a. An expanse of land or water.
b. A specified or limited area of land: developing a 30-acre tract.

2. Anatomy
a. A system of organs and tissues that together perform a specialized function: the alimentary tract.
b. A bundle of nerve fibers having a common origin, termination, and function.

3. Archaic
A stretch or lapse of time.


CON-TRACT = The act or process of steering (a) human life.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 11 Sep 2014 04:47 #17

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
Cinta wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Cinta wrote:
You say you don't believe ;that explains it all.

Please provide a quote where I state that I "don't believe".

If you are unable to do so, "that explains it all".

AND "that explains it all"!!!. :thumbup:

Yes, indeed it is all clear to me.

G'day Cinta.

Of course it is. :thumbup:

You know when you are lying to yourself. There is no confusion or lack of comprehension. You know the truth. It resonates with Who You Are, for you are truth.

What is yet to be decided by you is if you are willing to LIVE the truth instead of the lie you are currently living??? :dunno: :ponda:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2014 04:53 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: typo
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 11 Sep 2014 04:56 #18

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
rodin wrote:
The 777 planes bother me....

G'day Rodin.

That is a well constructed and thought provoking comment upon the information provided in this thread. Thank you for your contribution. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

666 = D.O.B. ... Date Of Bondage / S.I.N. ... Slave Identification Number 11 Sep 2014 05:40 #19

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
CHRISTIANITY

666, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST,
ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS JOIN THE FEAST,
DENYING THE TRUTH THAT'S INSIDE,
SO THEIR ACTIONS THEY CAN HIDE.

THE CONVERSION OF ALL IS THEIR GOAL,
SO THEY CAN FEED UPON YOUR SOUL,
AND THE JOY OF LIFE BECOMES A COST,
FOR ALL IN FEAR TO BE LOST.

THE BLIND AND DEAF ALWAYS PREACH,
OF A PLACE THEY CANNOT REACH,
SO LISTEN CAREFULLY TO WHAT IS SAID,
FOR ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS WANT YOU DEAD.

BUT WHEN YOU SEE AND YOU HEAR,
ALL BECOMES PERFECTLY CLEAR,
FOR THEN IT IS THAT YOU WILL KNOW,
TO YOU LOVE WILL ALWAYS FLOW.



THE KEY

I AM ALIVE, YOU LET ME LIVE,
I AM ACCEPTING, YOU LET ME GIVE,
I AM OPEN, YOU REMOVE ALL DOORS,
I AM THANKFUL, YOU GIVE ME CAUSE.

I AM INSURMOUNTABLE, YOU BUILD ME UP,
I AM LIFE, YOU FILL MY CUP,
I AM LOVE, YOU SET ME FREE,
I AM THANKFUL, YOU CREATE WITH ME.

WHAT IS, IS NOW,
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW,
COME ALONG, ALONG WITH ME,
OUR LOVE IS THE KEY.

I AM EQUAL, YOU BALANCE ME,
I AM UNLEASHED, YOU GAVE ME THE KEY,
I AM ENLIGHTENED, YOU HELPED ME TO SEE,
I AM THANKFUL, YOU CREATE WITH ME.


:thumbup: :thumbup: Happy to not be alone!

YOU ARE THE SPIRIT I LIKE TO BE...... & I CAN SEE WHAT IT MEANS TO ME.

666, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, = This is misunderstood by most because Evil twisted it to make is fit there agenda!

I lost the text where this gets reveal ........ I go to find it again!



@ oiram @
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2014 05:52 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The interpretation of the Beast is the instructor -- 666 = D.O.B. ... 11 Sep 2014 06:42 #20

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
The interpretation of the Beast is the instructor

This will get a bit heavy, complicated & involved ..........here is a bit of my personal researching.

Originally Posted by muhammad bear

Revelation 13:18

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Primarily it is important to realize that it is a 'human' number.

According to numerology the number 666 is the number of the Sun. It is also identified with the heart chakra - also called in other traditions the Christ center.

In the Hebrew Kabbalah it is taught that the sphere of the Sun is the sixth emanation from the pure essence of God. A square is composed of 36 squares (6 x 6). The numbers 1 to 36 are then arranged in a balanced way so that every row and every column add to the same number. That number is 111, and the sum of all the squares is 666.

Literally, 666 means little sun and the reference in Revelation is a reference to the little sun in us all.

Maybe this is the balanced Square you talking about? (Center image on the left)

Its the total number of the Body of Christ = count ( 144) = (9) by the number of
Men (6) divided by the number of Man 1.29729729729729 = 144 * 6 /1. 29729729729729 = 666.00000000000000 <<< No. of the so called Beast = (a person)


Now the production of the instructor came about as follows. When Sophia let fall a droplet of light, it flowed onto the water, and immediately a human being appeared, being androgynous. That droplet she molded first as a female body. Afterwards, using the body she molded it in the likeness of the mother, which had appeared. And he finished it in twelve months. An androgynous human being was produced, whom the Greeks call Hermaphrodites; and whose mother the Hebrews call Eve of Life (Zoe), namely, the female instructor of life. Her offspring is the creature that is lord. Afterwards, the authorities called it "Beast", so that it might lead astray their modelled creatures. The interpretation of "the Beast" is "the instructor". For it was found to be the wisest of all beings.


Then the true Father (ABBA) is twice A-Man(a person) as in (Male Female in ONE) less the Wisdom No. (111) of A-Men
which is Men's alone = 666.00000 * TWICE = 1332 - Wisdom of Men 111 = 1221= in letters = ABBA = Father

1 = A
2 = B
2 = B
1 = A

1 2 2 1 = the ONE plus the two & the two within ONE!
<< Click Image to enlarge



http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061987583&postcount=8 


666 = The Beginning

111 = The Beginning of Wisdom =
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_111.php 


144 = BODY OF CHRIST = the number of Man 1.29729729729729 entered in the magic square = 144
The Holy Ark = = 666 = Arun HaQadosh
The Holy Crown = = 666 = Nezar HaQadosh
and a flaming sword [Gen 3.24] = 666 = V'et Lahat HaCherev
Let there be lights = 666 = Yahi Moroth
He made the earth = 666 = Asah Aretz

666 is the sum of the first 144 digits of the decimal expansion of Pi - 3. Note 144 = 12 x 12 = 6 x 6 x 4.

666 is the 36th triangular number (note that 36 = 6 x 6):
More Here:
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_666.php 



http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061985018&postcount=5 


||||||||||||||||

The special number 1.297 297 297 297 29

The name Ephod

E ....... = 5
p ..... = 16 ..... = 11 ← (5-16)
h ....... = 8 ...... = 8 ← (16-8)
o ..... = 15 ...... = 7 ← (15-8)
d ....... = 4 .... = 11 ← (15-4)

Total ..= 48 .... = 37

48 ÷ 37 = 1.297 297 297 297 3 <<< same as the reduced number .29

The way to calculate the above came from here:
http://rosettaportalcode.net/PortalCode.php 


Here is the Name Ephod:
http://rosettaportalcode.net/TheKaballa.php 

Ephod 48/37 = 1.2972972 *( ~ 1.7717613) (pg.101)

Part of the paraphernalia of the High Priest
http://books.google.co.id/books 



(Revelation 13:8)
"Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for (a person).
His number is six hundred and sixty-six."


BODY OF CHRIST = 144 = 9 = ⊕⊗
DOUBLE HELIX CODE (144) = 9 = †
GOD IS SELF AWARE (144) = 9 = †
GOD'S RAPTURE (144) = 9 = †
ELECT RAPTURE (144) = 9 = †
THE CHOSEN OF GOD (144) = 9 = †
WISE APOSTLE (144) = 9 = †
ETERNAL PEOPLE (144) = 9 = †
SONS OF LIGHT (144) = 9 = †
.......................... ect. >>> Look posting (5)


MAN = 28 = 10 = 1 = Å to Ω = a single Man
IS (28) = 10 = 1 †
EDEN (28) = 10 = 1 †
LAMB (28) = 10 = 1 †


A MEN = 33 = 6 = Å æ = the number of the Men, symbolic 6th day of creation male & female attribute in ONE!
AMEN (33) = 6 = †
THE (33) = 6 = † = the 33 the 3 & 3 = trinity (male) † trinity(female) = 6 = or 3 x 3 = 9 wholeness
SEED (33) = 6 = †
A MEN (33) = 6 = †
GATE (33) = 6 = †
CXF (33) = 6 = † = Christ † Father


Its the total number of the Body of Christ = count ( 144) = (9) by the number of
Men (6) divided by the number of Man 1.29729729729729 = 144 * 6 /1. 29729729729729 = 666.00000000000000 <<< No. of the so called Beast = (a person)

Now the production of the instructor came about as follows. When Sophia let fall a droplet of light, it flowed onto the water, and immediately a human being appeared, being androgynous. That droplet she molded first as a female body. Afterwards, using the body she molded it in the likeness of the mother, which had appeared. And he finished it in twelve months. An androgynous human being was produced, whom the Greeks call Hermaphrodites; and whose mother the Hebrews call Eve of Life (Zoe), namely, the female instructor of life. Her offspring is the creature that is lord. Afterwards, the authorities called it "Beast", so that it might lead astray their modelled creatures. The interpretation of "the Beast" is "the instructor". For it was found to be the wisest of all beings.
http://naghamm/origin.html 


Then the true Father (ABBA) is twice A-Man(a person) as in (Male Female in ONE) less the Wisdom No. (111) of A-Men
which is Men's alone = 666.00000000000000 * TWICE = 1332 - Wisdom of Men 111 = 1221= in letters = ABBA = Father

The ONE plus the two & the two within ONE!


6 x 6 = 36 number total count 666

1 = A
2 = B
3 = C
4 = D
5 = E
6 = F
7 = G
8 = H
9 = I
10 = J
11 = K
12 = L
13 = M
14 = N
15 = O
16 = P
17 = Q
18 = R
19 = S
20 = T
21 = U
22 = V
23 = W
24 = X
25 = Y
26 = Z
27 = I†G
28 = I†H
29 = I†I
30 = C
31 = CA
32 = CB
33 = CC
34 = CD
35 = CE
36 = CF

666 = F † FF

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2014 07:44 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Biometrics Identification7.85Sunday, 17 May 2015
Ready for ID by body odor? Biometric identification that goes beyond fingerprints7.51Monday, 21 April 2014
The up to date sports news thread....7.19Sunday, 05 January 2014
Jasmine Tridevil gets third breast because she doesn't want to date anymore!7.04Tuesday, 23 September 2014
The entire socialism-capitalism dichotomy is out of date #Yang20207.04Wednesday, 03 July 2019
The number 336.75Thursday, 13 April 2017
CCTV's in London number 500,000+6.6Tuesday, 09 October 2018
Slave to the Matrix6.58Monday, 20 March 2017
Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%...6.53Sunday, 15 November 2015
Jews and the Slave Trade6.51Wednesday, 01 July 2020
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.