Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OK sign - 666 - three sixes - hand symbol

OK sign - 666 - three sixes - hand symbol 02 Oct 2014 05:59 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes i think most here know its everywhere, but i saw this on an ad on DI's headlines page. :chuckle:

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

OK sign - 666 - three sixes - hand symbol 02 Oct 2014 06:05 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member

(i dont know who he is, but he is wearing fur, he must be 'important' :hahano: )

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

OK sign - 666 & 999 - three sixes - hand symbol 02 Oct 2014 07:52 #3

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
What gets me is ...... who is coordinating all this posing instructions in all different types of areas?

Bank commercial signs in Indonesia Jakarta are all over the place with it.
Just yesterday being on a bus I seen a new one with it again.
People over here don't even know that they having all this symbolism all around them.

Yes she clearly looks like one of the Bankers owned whores; the 666 & the 999 at once.

Jakarta the double six
Is all one & the same source where all this sh@t symbolisms comes from

And the famous 6,000,000 number the 6 inner sides in the center &
the zero's around the external

But then again the number 666 is not a evil number; but gets used for evil purpose by evil thinking minds!

* --- >
< --- *
 ←
Click to Expand to view details                           → [ Click to expand ]

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2014 09:21 by Mario.

OK sign - 666 & 999 - three sixes - hand symbol 02 Oct 2014 11:55 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mario wrote:
What gets me is ...... who is coordinating all this posing instructions in all different types of areas?

Same goes for architecture... I see the obelisk and dome in all kinds of places, even smallish shopping centers in bogan areas of australia... plus other obvious egyptian themes... so why all these architects designing with similar themes. :ponda:

1365 = 1

OK sign - 666 & 999 - three sixes - hand symbol 02 Oct 2014 12:32 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
novum wrote:
Mario wrote:
I say its withing there traditional system structure force into them since Egyptian times!

Same goes for architecture... I see the obelisk and dome in all kinds of places, even smallish shopping centers in bogan areas of australia... plus other obvious Egyptian themes... so why all these architects designing with similar themes. :ponda:

Expose its hard to go against generations of indoctrination.

Only able to follow books & regulations like robots.
If its not written in there books it cant be done ........ A Masons special.

I call them being the people of the book. Ruled & controlled entirely through prescripted instructions.
They don't operate in a different way ............ same as the entire Military & Government system.
If the book says it cant be done then; it can't be done .............. even if someone would proof it can be done; they will still say it cant be done.

Freemasons = the people of the book.
To me it false into the same category being Ritualistic & Occult like in there ways.
There ways are no difference to any type of religion which are following there book instructions only.

Also if you don't like to join there Clubs or follow there rule books you most-likely don't get anywhere not being part of there Club system structure & system rules.
"Freemasonry is not Christianity, nor a substitute for it. It does not meddle with sectarian creeds or doctrines, but teaches fundamental religious truth." (Albert G. Mackey, "Encyclopedia of Freemasonry," page 162)

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," page 104)
"Drop the theological barnacles [timeless Biblical truths] from the religion of Jesus, as taught by Him, and by the Essenes and Gnostics of the first centuries, and it becomes Masonry, Masonry in its purity, derived as it is from the old Hebrew Kaballa as a part of the great universal religion of the remotest antiquity." (J. D. Buck, "Mystic Masonry," page 119)

On the surface, Freemasonry looks wholesome. There is fellowship, loyalty, and the support of good causes such as burn units in hospitals. The masonic motto is "Making good men better".

Few men understand what they are getting into when they become Masons. Most Masons join because they trust friends, family members, or church members who invite them. Others join for business connections or political votes. Some men join because of masonic charities. Most men who join have no idea that, during their initiation, they will be required to make solemn blood oaths.

American Freemasonry includes local Lodges, Scottish Rite Temples, York Rite, and the Shriners. Prince Hall is a masonic order for black men.

The Eastern Star is an auxiliary organization for wives and adult daughters of Masons. There are also masonic organizations for children -- DeMolay (for boys), Job's Daughters, and Rainbow Girls. These are known as "adoptive" masonry, which means that wives, sisters, daughters and sons of Masons are spiritually adopted into the masonic order.

MASONIC OATHS

Many years ago, the first degree, or Entered Apprentice, would swear, with his hand on the sacred book of his religion (the Bible, Koran, etc.). His oath would recite various obligations, then conclude with these words:

"I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low watermark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same." (Captain Morgan, "Freemasonry Exposed," pages 21-22.)

That oath was amended and replaced with the pledge below:
:
"All this, I most solemly and sincerely promise and swear with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind whatsoever, and, should I violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation, may I be degraded and suspended or expelled from Masonry. So help me God and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

The Fellowcraft and Master Mason obligations were similarly toned down. A Christian Mason makes these vows with his hand on the Bible, asking God to keep him steadfast in performing it.

Once a man becomes a Master Mason, he is eligible to join the Scottish Rite or the York Rite. Scottish Rite Masonry has twenty-nine more degrees and York Rite has ten more degrees. Each of these degrees includes initiation, with a blood oath. A Thirty-Second Degree Mason is a man who reached the Third Degree (Master Mason) in his local Lodge, and then went through twenty-nine more degrees in the Scottish Rite.

Thirty-Second Degree Masons are eligible to join the Shriners (an American order of Freemasonry). Initiation into the Shriners includes a taking blood oath and swearing allegiance to Allah. (Allah is not another name for the God of the Bible. It is the name of another god, a pagan god.) (C. F. McQuaig and James D. Shaw, "The Masonic Report," page 72)

Membership in the Thirty-Third Degree is by invitation only. Initiation includes drinking wine out of a human skull and taking a solemn oath that their primary allegiance is to the Thirty-Third Degree Masons. (Jim Shaw and Tom McKenney, "The Deadly Deception," page 104)

MASONIC SECRETS

Masons spend their lives carefully guarding secrets -- initiation rituals, secret words, "obligations" (oaths), "signs" (special body language), and secret distress signals (the Grand Hailing Sign, and the question: "Is there no help for the widow's son?") They take blood oaths, promising to allow themselves to be killed if they betray any of these secrets. However, most of these secrets have been matters of public record for over a century.

In 1826, Captain William Morgan (a Mason of the Royal Arch Degree) renounced Freemasonry. He then wrote "Freemasonry Exposed", a book revealing masonic oaths and secrets. He and his publisher were kidnapped by Masons. Captain Morgan was murdered, but his publisher escaped and told people about the murder. As a result of Captain Morgan's Murder, thousands of Masons became disillusioned and renounced Freemasonry. Some of them testified in court, thus revealing more masonic secrets. These written court records have been available to the public since 1826. (See the section of this paper on "Masonic Morals" for further information regarding Captain Morgan's murder.)

In 1869, Evangelist Charles Finney (a former Mason) published a book further exposing Freemasonry. In this book (which was published 130 years ago), Rev. Finney discusses eight books which had already been published by former Masons. One of them was a comprehensive book written by a committee of sixteen former Masons, which gives the signs, tokens, grips, sacred words, passwords, oaths, and hieroglyphics of forty-eight degrees of Freemasonry. It also has diagrams of lodges and drawings representing signs and ceremonies. Another book covers sixty-two degrees of Freemasonry. In addition to the Blue Lodge degrees (which go through Master Mason) and the Scottish Rite and York Rite degrees, a number of European degrees are also described in these books. (Charles G. Finney, "The Character, Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry," pages 174-176) Since then, other former Masons have written books exposing Freemasonry.

In 1988, Jim Shaw (a former Thirty-Third Degree Mason) wrote about his personal experience in "The Deadly Deception," a book which he co-authored with Tom McKenney. This autobiography shows the human, experiential side of Freemasonry through the Thirty-Third Degree, in addition to giving secrets, oaths, and rituals. It shows love for the men, while exposing the system.

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/006/freemasons.htm 

Freemasonry and the Masonic Lodge is its Jewish origins and nature [ Click to expand ]

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2014 12:57 by Mario.

OK sign - 666 & 999 - three sixes - hand symbol 02 Oct 2014 20:02 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

David Icke and one of his ex wives (you all surely know this already)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2014 20:02 by PFIZIPFEI.