Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh Jehova All Seeing Eye Providence Pyramid Masonry Freemasons

Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh Jehova All Seeing Eye Providence Pyramid Masonry Freemasons 06 Feb 2015 15:52 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This thread has been on my mind since long, for I noticed the symbolic similarities and interrelations between

- Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh Jehova All Seeing Eye Providence Pyramid Masonry Freemasons -

and today I will start it, knowing that this subject is so huge, difficile and subtle that it will become quite extensive - also because heavy "interference" is to be expected ;)

Thus I want to point out that this, as usual, is meant to be a cyber workshop on the above subjects and I will only put my finds and perceptions forward and everybody is free to draw their own conclusions.

Now the time has come to finally get it going!

The Tetragrammaton
is the Hebrew four-letter divine Name YHWH in the Torah and Hebrew Bible. In Judaism it is considered the ineffable holiest Name, representing God's essential transcendence. It is often considered to be connected with the triconsonantal root which has variant forms h-w-y (הו´ה) and h-y-y (הי´ה), whose basic meaning is "to be". The second account of Creation in Genesis (Chapter 2) uses YHWH-Elohim. The Tetragrammaton is used extensively in Meditative and Practical Jewish Kabbalah and in Non-Jewish Occult Hermetic Qabalah.

The Tetragrammaton (from Greek τετραγράμματον, meaning "(consisting of) four letters") is the Hebrew theonym יהוה, commonly transliterated into Latin letters as YHWH. It is one of the names of the national God of the Israelites used in the Hebrew Bible.

While YHWH is the most common transliteration of the tetragrammaton in English academic studies, the alternatives YHVH, JHVH and JHWH are also used.

Although "Yahweh" is favored by most Hebrew scholars and is widely accepted as the ancient pronunciation of the tetragrammaton, Jehovah is still used in some translations of the Bible. The Samaritans understood the pronunciation to be iabe. Some patristic sources give evidence for a Greek pronunciation iaō.

Religiously observant Jews are forbidden to pronounce the name of God, and when reading the Torah they use the word Adonai ("Lord").

Read more en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton

Three Dots

YHWH symbol in Syriac script (left), Hebrew punctuation Yahweh (right)

Grand Lodge Communitas Saturni (left), Brother, Lodge, Lodges (right)

Drei Punkte (three dots) .·. ·.· freimaurer-wiki.de/index.php/Drei_Punkte

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2015 16:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh Jehova All Seeing Eye Providence Pyramid Masonry Freemasons 15 May 2015 13:48 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I regret that I don't have the time to work on this topic atm.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Tetragrammaton

Vienna, St. Charles's Church, Austria

5th Chapel of the Palace of Versailles, France

Dalhem altar, Sweden

Apron of Jean Macé, Musée historique de Strasbourg

Mässhake med tetragrammet JHWH på bröstet i Frykeruds kyrka

More pics on wiki

Priestly Blessing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Grave_Rabbi_Meschullam_Kohn.jpg
vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15331&sid=6e83ea3d84a2d6c69a7b14025c59f07f&view=print
1heckofaguy.com/2009/09/30/a-video-encore-of-leonard-cohens-priestly-blessing-from-the-tel-aviv-concert/

Source => truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60379-sumerian-and-egyptian-symbolism-winged-sun-disc-eye-of-horus-and-more.html?limitstart=0#61223 ff

Frog wrote:
Looks like that could be inspiration for the Vulcan salute.
Any Trekkie staring at this letter in Leonard’s photographs experiences a shock of recognition. It is the same shape made by Mr. Spock’s hand when offering his benediction, “Live long and prosper.” Indeed, a common thread runs through Leonard’s portrayal of Spock and his images of Shekhina. Not a particularly observant Jew, Leonard is nonetheless fascinated by spiritual themes. In Shekhina, he quotes the twentieth century Jesuit priest/scientist, Teillhard de Chardin: “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.”

Full Article

Frog wrote:

These hands are divided into twenty-eight sections, each containing a Hebrew letter. Twenty-eight, in Hebrew numbers, spells the word Koach = strength. At the bottom of the hand, the two letters on each hand combine to form YHWH, the name of God, Shefa Tal, Hanau, 1612. Hebraic Section, Library of Congress Photo).
Using the Tree of Life, the Kabbalah built up a system of symbolic correspondences between the manifestations of divine powers, letters, numbers, and the different parts of the human body. We can see this in its explanation of the universally known symbol of raised hands conveying a blessing: "This is because there are ten fingers on the hands, a hint to the ten Sefirot by which the sky and the earth were sealed. And those ten correspond to the Ten Commandments."* Each hand is bearing 16 letters corresponding to the 32 ways of wisdom of the first Sephirah, the Crown or Kether (quoted in Kabbalah, Three Thousand Years of Mystic Tradition, Kenneth Hanson, p. 117).

JUST A SIDE NOTE (Trivia but not trivial)

Knowing just a bit about the blessing and the hand signs given during the blessing can help shed a little light on historic Christian art work.

When the Jewish priest or rabbi pronounces the Aaronic Blessing they hold their hands in a way that forms a letter of the Hebrew Alphabet known as the Shin, an emblem for Shaddai (Almighty). Others indicate that the five spaces allude to verses in Song of Songs (2:8-9). The verses state that God "peeks through the cracks in the wall." In other words, God watches over and protects the Jewish people even when He is hidden.

This hand gesture has been popularized by the Star Trek television series, which used it as the Vulcan ritual of greeting. Use of this gesture on the show was suggested by actor Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock), who saw this gesture as a boy in synagogue when he peeked from under his father's prayer shaw (tallit).

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 May 2015 13:51 by PFIZIPFEI.

Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh Jehova All Seeing Eye Providence Pyramid Masonry Freemasons 05 Feb 2016 21:45 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

PUTAS PARANOIAS ;) and THE ALL SEEING EYE

Spanish 'Queen' (younger, ex newsreader) and Spanish 'Queen' (older) - both heavily photoshopped -

with typical UNICEF AWARD

:right: putasparanoias.blogspot.de/ good old friend from the dif pit - not flawless, just human :cool:

which is much more than can be expected these days on any forum ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2016 21:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh Jehova All Seeing Eye Providence Pyramid Masonry Freemasons 11 Jun 2017 13:07 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Tetragrammaton: The Unpronounceable Name of God YHWH

In the Jewish esoteric tradition of the Kabbalah, the name of God is deemed sacred and unpronounceable. The origin of this concept is possibly determined by interpretation of the third Commandment:

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." ~Exodus 20:7

A group of Jewish scholars, known as Masoretic, incorporated "inflections" and “intonations” that functioned as vowels, and, through them, made ??feasible the pronunciation of the “Tetragrammaton”, resulting in the word Adonai, or Lord, which is now alternatively used to pronounce it.

The names Jehovah, Iehovah and Yahweh are adaptations the word Adonai, but they are not the original Tetragrammaton. However, there was a belief among the Jews of the early Christian period, that the very word Torah was part of the Divine name.

There is another interesting relationship found in the original names of Adam and Eve, or Yod Chawah respectively. A combination of these two names results in variations of the Tetragrammaton, YHWH, which suggests a relationship between the Creator and his creations. With the passage of time, other terms have been adopted to refer to the Tetragrammaton: "The Name", "The Blessed", or simply "Heaven."

The Christian mystic Jacob Boehme, using Kabbalistic graphics known Tree of Life, found the 72 Names of God, which he published in 1652 in the book called Oedipus Aegypticus. All of 72 Names of God are made up of just four letters, which once again features the Tetragrammaton.

The Sacred Mantra YHWH - The Essence of God

Tetragrammaton The mantra Yod He Wod He reveals the inner essence of God, and crafts His Glory in all of the 24 dimensions of His eternal kingdom. Through the vibration of the mantra Yod He Wod He works as the code of creation on physical action programming and reprogramming rods of DNA and RNA according to the 64 Codes of Flaming Letters from the Merkabah.

The mantra Yod He Wod He is the seed sounds of Tetragrammaton, which holds the power of programming the Superior Mind, the Crown of Light that governs the entire energetic scheme that support the extra-physical bodies and realities. The mantra Yod He Wod He lets the rise and fall of the Orders of Creation Light entering through the dimensions of the Adamic race.

humanityhealing.net/2012/12/tetragrammaton-the-unpronounceable-name-of-god-yhwh/

humanityhealing.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Tetragrammaton-2.jpg

I Am that I Am (אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎, ehyeh ašer ehyeh [ehˈje aˈʃer ehˈje]) is the common English translation (JPS among others) of the response God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name (Exodus 3:14). It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

biblehub.com/exodus/3-14.htm

God's name, the I Am, reveals the fullness of His nature.

"I am" is the English translation of the meaning of God's personal name.

The English transliteration of God's personal name is YHWH.

With vowels added: YAHWEH

Translated: I AM WHO I AM

www.yhwh.com/GINGN/gingn.htm

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 13:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh Jehova All Seeing Eye Providence Pyramid Masonry Freemasons 11 Jun 2017 16:43 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

In the Jewish esoteric tradition of the Kabbalah, the name of God is deemed sacred and unpronounceable. The origin of this concept is possibly determined by interpretation of the third Commandment:

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." ~Exodus 20:7

A group of Jewish scholars, known as Masoretic, incorporated "inflections" and “intonations” that functioned as vowels, and, through them, made ??feasible the pronunciation of the “Tetragrammaton”, resulting in the word Adonai, or Lord, which is now alternatively used to pronounce it.

The names Jehovah, Iehovah and Yahweh are adaptations the word Adonai, but they are not the original Tetragrammaton. However, there was a belief among the Jews of the early Christian period, that the very word Torah was part of the Divine name.

There is another interesting relationship found in the original names of Adam and Eve, or Yod Chawah respectively. A combination of these two names results in variations of the Tetragrammaton, YHWH, which suggests a relationship between the Creator and his creations. With the passage of time, other terms have been adopted to refer to the Tetragrammaton: "The Name", "The Blessed", or simply "Heaven."

The Christian mystic Jacob Boehme, using Kabbalistic graphics known Tree of Life, found the 72 Names of God, which he published in 1652 in the book called Oedipus Aegypticus. All of 72 Names of God are made up of just four letters, which once again features the Tetragrammaton.

Tetragrammaton The mantra Yod He Wod He reveals the inner essence of God, and crafts His Glory in all of the 24 dimensions of His eternal kingdom. Through the vibration of the mantra Yod He Wod He works as the code of creation on physical action programming and reprogramming rods of DNA and RNA according to the 64 Codes of Flaming Letters from the Merkabah.

The mantra Yod He Wod He is the seed sounds of Tetragrammaton, which holds the power of programming the Superior Mind, the Crown of Light that governs the entire energetic scheme that support the extra-physical bodies and realities. The mantra Yod He Wod He lets the rise and fall of the Orders of Creation Light entering through the dimensions of the Adamic race.

humanityhealing.net/2012/12/tetragrammaton-the-unpronounceable-name-of-god-yhwh/

I Am that I Am (אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎, ehyeh ašer ehyeh [ehˈje aˈʃer ehˈje]) is the common English translation (JPS among others) of the response God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name (Exodus 3:14). It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah.

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

Check out the Amonian Radical for "AM" in Pheonician = The Heat.

INRI

Iumi, Nour, Ruach, Iebeschal.

Fire Air Earth and Water.
INACTIVE

Tetragrammaton YHWH Yahweh Jehova All Seeing Eye Providence Pyramid Masonry Freemasons 18 Sep 2018 10:45 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Gan Anim wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Check out the Amonian Radical for "AM" in Pheonician = The Heat.

INRI

Iumi, Nour, Ruach, Iebeschal.

Fire Air Earth and Water.

Also from the Greek for the Sun

I aw, = I am

The beginning and the end

A film about their spiders web and their foot soldiers.

A city state and Empire still in charge while the desert around it is consumed on an ever increasing rate.

The Varroa Destructor have eaten too much of our Manna/Labour before we ate ourselves.

In the beginning there was money, in the end our labour is what is driving everything.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2018 11:21 by Gan Anim.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare