Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 16 May 2016 18:19 #21

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
No but I bet BD has fantasies about it..
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 16 May 2016 18:37 #22

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
why do you people watch that which you know will offend you?
martyrdom takes on a whole new meaning.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 16 May 2016 18:42 #23

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
They have to bear witness to any funny business like bearded ladies or illuminati messages among the props.

ps. Unless you were wearing the special sunglasses, anybody watching this year's ESC is in danger of becoming gender uncertain. :O
Last Edit: 16 May 2016 18:45 by ragnarok.

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 09 May 2018 17:39 #24

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Here we go again. Israel's "singer" Netta Barzilai says:

"The song has an important message – the awakening of female power and social justice, wrapped in a colorful, happy vibe."

Apparently the public can now vote for contestants. I hope she gets her fair share of zero/nil/rien/zilch points.

Health warning alert. Another good reason to boycott Israel.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 May 2018 17:41 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 10 May 2018 14:49 #25

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Vote down the Marxist Jewish Netta on 12 May.

"Israel's Netta Barzilai performing 'Toy' in the first Eurovision 2018 semifinal, May 8, 2018. (Screen capture: YouTube)

LISBON, Portugal (AFP) — With her powerful voice and attention-grabbing clothes, Israeli singer Netta Barzilai became the voice of the #MeToo movement at Saturday’s Eurovision Song Contest in Lisbon.

Her uptempo song “Toy” — which include the lines “I am not your toy, you stupid boy” and “the Barbie’s got something to say” — has grabbed the limelight, summing up the concerns of many women who have adopted the movement. "

www.timesofisrael.com/netta-barzilai-is-the-voice-of-metoo-at-eurovision/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 10 May 2018 17:25 #26

• Flare
Roastie wrote:
"The song has an important message – the awakening of female power and social justice, wrapped in a colorful, happy vibe.

Oy vey I already know who Gaia will be voting for now as he jacks himself off to liberal messages like these.

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 11 May 2018 15:33 #27

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Oh fuck. I've just read Israel is favourite. Why are they even allowed to compete. Israel isn't in Europe.

I've got a bee in my bonnet. I haven't watched the stupid contest for probably 35 years plus, but I'm going to vote Israel down.

My small way of rejecting Zionism and a derogatory song about men.

"If you are in one of the 43 participating countries you can vote in the contest. After all songs have been performed, you can vote for your favourites for ±15 minutes. You can vote by telephone and SMS through the numbers shown on your screen, and via the official app. Rates and legal terms will be shown on screen."

Edit: I'm not wasting my time on this. I just looked at the other favourites. Ireland's song "together" is about a homosexual couple and the song from France "Mercy" is about immigration. Talk about an agenda.
Last Edit: 11 May 2018 16:04 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Gaia

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 11 May 2018 16:13 #28

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Very good Roastie, don't engage in that cultural marxist madness.

And less with this Schtickly Piggly Poof.

I never watched that shite but remember that transsexual Dana "International" from the Nazionist State who "won" in the late 90s.

Pure programming and politics that "contest"...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 11 May 2018 19:32 #29

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
This is why the masses have to throw away their TV's and learn to find something more useful to do.....

Basically they're a captive audience for the most inane and ridiculous brain washing....

I don't own a TV and Eurovision doesn't even exist for me.....

But imagine being one of the TV watching people.......held hostage to whatever silly shit they want you to care about......

TV is actually our biggest enemy........Nothing can or will ever change as long as the dopey unimaginative masses disconnect their brains and choose to allow themselves to be mentally sodomised by their television sets.....
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia, Roastie, porridge

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 11 May 2018 21:10 #30

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 11 May 2018 23:04 #31

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Very good Roastie, don't engage in that cultural marxist madness.

:arowup: Says the MEGA cultural marxist jew cunt.

Man... lying really comes as natural to you as breathing ey?
I guess all that lying has been inherited from granddaddy with all his exciting holohoax survival stories.

Roastie. You just can't help sending this enemy of humanity likes ey?
Can't you see this is just a full-blown disgusting narcissist who's love-bombing you with all kinds of compliments and sliming posts in order to get something from you he wants?

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 12 May 2018 22:40 #32

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
I guess it went out tonight as I've seen this media slice about a stage invader ranting about media bias and Nazis. I've not looked any further for more information. Set up or genuine , no idea having not heard the entire story.
www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/breaking-eurovision-stage-invader-grabs-mic-off-uk-singer-surie-to-rant-about-nazis-and-freedom/ar-AAxaGvq?ocid=spartanntp
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 13 May 2018 04:45 #33

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
A big chink of gefiilte fish if anyone can guess (((who))) won the Eurovision song contest. Eurovision indeed, how very apt for the CK plan devotees.
liberabo te ab inferno

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 13 May 2018 10:23 #34

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Roastie wrote:
LISBON, Portugal (AFP) — With her powerful voice and attention-grabbing clothes, Israeli singer Netta Barzilai became the voice of the #MeToo movement at Saturday’s Eurovision Song Contest in Lisbon.

Her uptempo song “Toy” — which include the lines “I am not your toy, you stupid boy” and “the Barbie’s got something to say” — has grabbed the limelight, summing up the concerns of many women who have adopted the movement. "

Erm...

^ Only first couple minutes pertinent to #MeToo ... the rest is just the usual spiel dropped at every opportunity. :hahano:

Oh and ...
#MeToo

Before it was called a 'hashtag' .. it was a POUND sign. :wissl: :angel: :joker:
Last Edit: 13 May 2018 10:25 by novum.

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 15 May 2018 02:55 #35

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
For years and years (and years), the popularist TV Chat Show host, Wogan did the UK commentary. Yes, this is the same guy that ridiculed Icke all those years ago (which backfired somewhat as time went past). He adopted a similar kind of ridiculing tactic ("They're laughing at you") with a peculiarly BBC xenophobic slant (dressed up as old boy's humour/critique), which seemed to tie-in remarkably with a lot of anti-EU stuff in the papers. Coincidentally he was the son of a rich man, mixed in certain circles and started his career in Banking (and when he couldn't or didn't want to do it anymore he died of cancer very suddenly).

That's the whole point of it of course; to sneer at the foreigners.

His replacement is another Irish popularist TV Chat Show host / comedian, Graham Norton (this one's OTT camp of course). I always found the comedian, Stewart Lee's, bemusement of Norton's unexplained popularity very telling. :ponda:

As well as the "Oh look how weird the neighbours are; we don't want anything to do with them", the other stealth programming was to bore viewers silly with more accountable and technologically advanced (i.e. democratic) systems of voting (that are presented as "foreign" and unnecessarily tedious). Note that in the 70s voting by telephone could have revolutionised democracy. These days computer chips can count in GHz (Gazillion Instructions per Second?), people crowd-fund popular ideas into reality online and concepts in the public consciousness can go viral on social media... Yet still we take a postcard to the polling station once every 4 years to vote in an endless plurality! :facepalm:
Last Edit: 15 May 2018 03:14 by monk.link. Reason: Stewart rather than Stuart

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 15 May 2018 03:17 #36

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member

About 13 mins in

Eurovision: How a quirky song contest got subverted to cultural marixsm 23 May 2018 13:53 #37

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
"Israel’s ambassador to the Netherlands made a formal complaint over a sketch show version of Israel’s winning Eurovision entry. The spoof song included references to Israeli violence in Gaza and has been called anti-Semitic.

The ‘Samme Wallis de Vries Show,’ created a spoof of the winning Eurovision performance, with comedian Martine Sandifort playing the part of singer Netta Barzilai. The lyrics of the female empowerment anthem “Toy” were changed to something more politically relevant: “The world’s leaders are eating out of my hand… we’re throwing a party, are you coming? Later, at the al-Aqsa mosque, which will be empty soon anyway.”

Bravo .. this is more like it.

User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Gaia
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare