Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 22 Jun 2015 15:12 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

K O S H E R

S L A U G H T E R H O U S E

Kosher is that which conform to the regulations of kashrut (Jewish dietary law). Food that may be consumed according to halakha (Jewish law) is termed kosher in English, from the Ashkenazi pronunciation of the Hebrew term kashér (כָּשֵׁר), meaning “fit”. Food that is not in accordance with Jewish law is called treif (Yiddish: טרײף or treyf, derived from Hebrew טְרֵפָה trāfáh). Animals are only considered ‘kosher’ if they are slaughtered barbarically in a particularly cruel fashion known as Jewish ritual slaughter. Any mixture of meat and milk, wine or grape juice (and their derivatives) produced by gentiles is also considered treif. Many Christians buy Kosher foods with the impression that Kosher is based on the biblical dietary laws which can be seen especially in Leviticus 11. However, the truth is that the kosher system is based on the Talmud which insults Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary. A further deception claims that the ‘Kosher’ mark is quality insurance even though kosher products are usually filled with GMO products. This implies a marketing technique to spread the GMO products of international Jewish conglomerates even more probable considering the kosher tax. This refers to money paid by food producers to Jewish certification programmes in order to have their food classified as conforming to Jewish dietary standards, and the corresponding significant increase in price passed on to consumers. Profits from the kosher tax support Jewish organizations and food producers who refuse to impose this tax are labelled “anti-Semitic“. New laws in 2014, also require the government to stockpile kosher food for national emergencies.

Source

I had this subject on my mind since long and today it's time to start the thread.
Words fail me after watching the video - except SATANIC!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2015 15:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 22 Jun 2015 15:26 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The brutality and cruelty that Jews slaughter animals in accordance with "kosher" practices is truly abhorrent and disgusting.

A total disregard for animal life
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 22 Jun 2015 19:33 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
The brutality and cruelty that Jews slaughter animals in accordance with "kosher" practices is truly abhorrent and disgusting.

A total disregard for animal life

The Muslims also commit this crime against creation and basic human (according to my definition) ethos,
this is the only difference from the horse's mouth:

Why Kosher is not Halal

Many people wrongly assume that Halal and Kosher are one and the same. If a product is Kosher certified, it does not mean the product is Halal. The Kosher process differs from what is allowable by the Islamic Shariah. For example, there are Kosher wines and alcohol that Muslims are not permitted to consume. Also, within Kosher there are provisions for “transformation” (Istikhala) meaning that the item is no longer what it once was. For example, pork bone that is processed into gelatin. Something Haram cannot become Halal even though Halal can become Haram.

Another example of the difference between Halal and Kosher is the slaughter process. For Halal meat and poultry processing, the Muslim slaughterman is required to acknowledge God's Creation and to thank God for providing sustenance by reciting a prayer before each and every slaughter with the statement, “In the name of God – God is the Greatest - Bismillahi Allahu Akbar.

The Shochet, or Jewish slaughterman does not and is not, required to invoke God's name on each animal before each slaughter.

In Halal slaughtering, the entire carcass is utilized. With Kosher slaughtering, only the front fore quarter of the beef carcass is utilized. Within the meat industry, some companies and distributors attempt to claim to sell Kosher hind quarters as Halal beef. The Kosher hind quarters cannot be considered Halal as the Shochet does not adhere to Islamic Law and Halal guidelines and does not pronounce the name of God before each slaughter.

Within Islam, Kosher slaughtering and handling is a respected process. It is important for consumers and food processers to understand the guidelines and differences between Halal and Kosher slaughter. To comply with Islamic guidelines invoking God's name before each slaughter is absolutely essential. The differences between Halal and Kosher slaughter rites must be clear so that consumers are not misled.

Halal and Kosher are similar but yet as different as "vegan" and "vegetarian". In practice, many Kosher consumers consume Halal products and Halal consumers consume Kosher products. Consumers must be informed in order to choose the right products for their needs.

www.isaiowa.org/content/Halal-Information/Halal-Education/Why-Kosher-is-not-Halal.aspx

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 22 Jun 2015 20:59 #4

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Do you really think the cruelty is less in non kosher/halal slaughter houses ?

I don't even want to put any video's here of what I found of non kosher slaughterhouses.

You won't be able to sleep tonight.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 22 Jun 2015 21:24 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cinta wrote:

I don't even want to put any video's here of what I found of non kosher slaughterhouses.

I will be sleeping tight and cosy, cinta! :)
Maybe you will be the one who can't sleep?

Do you think I did not know what the first excuse of you "chosen ones" would be?

Pathetic, deplorable and very desperate, extremely self-exposing response.

:thumbup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2015 21:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 23 Jun 2015 20:59 #6

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

I will be sleeping tight and cosy, cinta! :)
Maybe you will be the one who can't sleep?

Do you think I did not know what the first excuse of you "chosen ones" would be?

Pathetic, deplorable and very desperate, extremely self-exposing response.

:thumbup:

Having a meltdown again dear...
Must have been of you eating too much contaminated meat.
Can't have been offered by me because I am vegetarian.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 12:21 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:

Yes they are Yenta. You ignorance on this subject is as bad as your lies that you are not a Jew but a "Christian" are obvious.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 12:49 #8

• Cinta
  • Never Again
This article contains graphic footage

Halal slaughterhouse staff investigated over alleged animal cruelty
www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/03/halal-slaughterhouse-staff-investigated-alleged-animal-cruelty-bowood-lamb-yorkshire

Non religious slaughterhouses are basically the same.

The animals have become an object ;a soulless being

There is no respect for the animals that humankind consumes.

I am not against eating meat at all;it is the way we have lost touch with what we eat
and how we treat animals before their hour has come that we kill them to satisfy our hunger.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 12:50 by Cinta.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 13:04 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Absolute rubbish Yenta. Not in Australia they aren't. Have you been into one and know the regulations? I severely doubt it.

You're just posting bullshit to hide the fact that Israel treats animals abominably as the Australian live export industry found from a well publicized under cover investigation which should see the trade to Israel banned (unless they go full jewtard about it)

The Department of Agriculture has confirmed that Australian animals werepunched, kicked, hit and thrown while being unloaded from two livestock vessels in Israel, and handled terribly during transport to feedlots after unloading.

The official investigation report into the incidents concluded that the appalling treatment breached Australian live export regulations. However, no meaningful sanctions were placed on the two exporters involved. Instead, additional oversight by the on-board veterinarian and stockman is now required during unloading – something which should have already been occurring - as well as further training and self-reporting requirements.
TranscriptCHRIS UHLMANN, PRESENTER: Shocking new video of cattle being abused at an Israeli abattoir has prompted a criminal investigation in that country. A separate inquiry here is trying to determine whether the animals were shipped from Australia. 7.30 has discovered the abattoir was audited for one of Australia's biggest live exporters just two months before the film was shot and given a clean bill of health. The auditing of meat works was forced by last year's outcry over live animal exports, but activists insist the system doesn't work. Conor Duffy has this report - and a warning the story contains disturbing images.

CONOR DUFFY, REPORTER: The workers at Israel's largest abattoir, Bakar Tnuva, are liberal with their use of the electric stun gun. As the cattle bellow and writhe, the workers target the cattle's eyes, genitals and anus.

ABATTOIR WORKER (translated): You have a pipe, the shocker, and you put it in his arse.

RONEN BAR, ISRAELI JOURNALIST: These were the exact instructions of the managers in my first day there. The security manager told me, "You have a probe, you have a stick, you use them to prompt the animals. If a calf doesn't move shove the electric probe in his ass and he will move."

CONOR DUFFY: It's clearly painful and distressing, but worse is to come. An injured animal refuses to move and management watch on as it's dragged by a front leg behind a fork lift.

RONEN BAR: These are the regular procedures, it's not what was shown, is not something special or something that is not everyday regularity.

CONOR DUFFY: This footage was captured on a hidden camera in September by Israeli journalist and vegan animal rights actist Ronen Bar who worked there undercover for 19 days. It was broadcast on Israeli television last week, causing an outcry. The Israeli Government has now launched a criminal investigation.

Mr Bar says most of the animals he filmed are Australian.

RONEN BAR: Some of the cattle I filmed the ear tags and it says AUS, Australian. Also the workers told me that the cows are Australian, and the managers... most of the calves that are slaughtered there are Australian.

CONOR DUFFY: It's impossible to tell from the footage if the animals came from Australia. But the Department of Agriculture says they may well have.

PHILLIP GLYDE, DEPUTY SECRETARY, DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE: It's a reasonable expectation, and we're conducting an investigation and we're doing that in conjunction with the Israeli authorities who are conducting their own investigations.

CONOR DUFFY: Deputy Secretary Phillip Glide says that three Australian companies previously exported to Bakar Tnuva. Elders International say the cattle in the footage aren't theirs, and Livestock Shipping Services say its last shipment arrived in March.

CONOR DUFFY: Adom Adom owns the abattoir and is in a major beef supplier in Israel. It says it receives cattle from a number of countries and doesn't know if these animals came from Australia.

The vision also shows the cattle being slaughtered. There are no reflex tests to ensure the animals are unconscious and cattle are moved as they bleed to death.

BIDDA JONES, RSPCA CHIEF SCIENTIST: When you've got an animal that is in pain because it is losing consciousness from a cut to the throat, it's losing blood very rapidly, but it is still... this is a painful situation it's in. Anything that happens to that animal adds to the pain that it's enduring while it is still conscious.

FOUR CORNERS (2011): These are the pictures the cattle industry doesn't want you to see. The cruelty and suffering...

CONOR DUFFY: This treatment was supposed to have ended following the outcry over a Four Corners report last year. After that program aired, live exports to Indonesia were suspended and a new export supply chain assurance scheme introduced to ensure better animal welfare outcomes.

The RSPCA's chief scientist has analysed the footage and written to the Department of Agriculture, saying the vision proves the abattoir fails to meet basic guidelines.

BIDDA JONES: But what I've observed in this abattoir breaches the standards that are set by the exporters Supply Chain Assurance Scheme multiple times. So in terms of the way in which animals are moved around in the pens prior to slaughter, the use of the prodder, the number of times the prodder was used, the way in which it was used, the dragging of animals to move animals through the pens, picking up animals and throwing them - all of those things are clear breaches of the SCAS standards and of OIE - that's the international animal welfare guidelines.

CONOR DUFFY: The RSPCA also says the new auditing scheme to monitor animal welfare standards is not working in practice. 7.30 has learnt Elders commissioned an auditor to assess Bakar Tnuva in July and that the abattoir passed the audit with just one condition. 

ELDERS AUDIT FINDINGS (voiceover): The following noncompliances were identified: rusty gate causing excessive noise.

CONOR DUFFY: After completion of the audit, representatives of the organisation carried out immediate CA with grease on the rusted door and "confirmed as OK".

BIDDA JONES: I just couldn't believe that. After having looked at the footage and understanding how many things are wrong, how could an auditor have walked in the door of that place and thought that it was acceptable? I just don't understand.

RONEN BAR: This report is a joke. It says that they found a rusty gate there or something like that. You can see in the photos the rusty gate is not the first thing you would notice at a place like that. I didn't notice it - maybe because it's not a very sharp-eyed investigator.

CONOR DUFFY: Elders International declined to answer questions about their audit. The company says it will require another independent audit before continuing to ship to Bakar Tnuva, as does Live Stock Shipping Services. The Department of Agriculture's Deputy Secretary says its investigation will look at how the facility passed the initial audit.

PHILLIP GLYDE: Certainly we were appalled by what we saw on that video and what was brought to light by the Israeli TV crew - that's just not acceptable - but it doesn't mean that the system's not working.

CONOR DUFFY: He insists the changes to live export laws are robust, and that this was just an initial audit that would have been followed by others.

PHILLIP GLYDE: People can have faith and people have to understand that you can't get 100 per cent right all the time. Any system can have failures and our job is to try to find out if there's any problems in the system, if there are poor performers in the system our job is to identify them and make sure they're not part of the industry.

CONOR DUFFY: Jock Laurie from the National Farmers Federation viewed the footage today.

JOCK LAURIE, NATIONAL FARMERS ASSOCIATION: Some of that footage, I think, was, you know... pretty difficult to watch because you're seeing animals in distress... you know, people who deal with livestock simply don't like seeing animals in distress being mistreated, and I think in those circumstances it's very disappointing.

CONOR DUFFY: Mr Laurie says the new system is working, and another audit will allow practices like those at the Bakar Tnuva abattoir to be corrected.

JOCK LAURIE: I think watching that footage, it just shows how important it is that the Australian industry continues in those markets and continues working in those markets to increase animal welfare standards. I think once we go out of the system there's not too many other people that are working there to continually improve.

CONOR DUFFY: A spokeswoman for the abattoir's owners said consultants from Meat and Livestock Australia are arriving today to retrain its staff.

ADOM ADOM SPOKESWOMAN (voiceover): We would like to emphasise unequivocally that we condemn the behaviour that was presented in the video. Rude, sadistic behaviour - as presented - is conflicted with the company's procedures. The plant manage has resigned, and all contract workers involved in this case were suspended immediately.

CONOR DUFFY: Overnight, protestors took to the streets in Tel Aviv calling for management at the abattoir to be jailed and for Australia to halt live exports.

PROTESTER: I think the exposure is another proof that live exports should be banned and the sooner the better.

PROTESTER II: Australia must stop shipping this kind of beef to Israel.

CONOR DUFFY: As animal welfare advocates prepare for another round of battle, industry is warning shutting down live exports will just see more suffering.

BIDDA JONES: In my view, no Australian animals or any other animals should be going into this abattoir until the staff have been trained properly and the infrastructure is put in place to let animals be handled appropriately.

Read the responses to 7.30 from Livestock Shipping Services and the abattoir owners Adom Adom.

Elders also responded to 7.30, saying, "Elders will only deal with importers who satisfy ESCAS regulations and given a range of corrective actions that will need to be addressed, Elders will be requiring a further Independent Audit be completed.

"As Elders is not the exporter involved with the cattle shown in the footage we will not be making a comment at this stage.

"We will review the program once it airs this evening and respond if appropriate."
www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3652525.htm

Video embedded in the link. Distressing and graphic images
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 13:05 by Orangeaid.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 13:18 #10

• Cinta
  • Never Again
''A shameful list of shocking cruelty incidents at Australian abattoirs shows

clearly that current regulations are failing to protect animals.

You can help by clicking the link at the bottom of this page to demand CCTV cameras

in all abattoirs to ensure that this kind of cruelty doesn't remain hidden behind closed doo
rs.''

Warning video's show in the article show disturbing images

www.animalsaustralia.org/features/abattoir-cruelty-history-repeating.php

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 13:24 #11

• Cinta
  • Never Again
''Opening the doors to an industry that relies on secrecy
An increasing number of cruelty exposés at Australian slaughterhouses highlight
the barbaric and terrifying nature of the annual killing of hundreds of millions of
animals for human consumption.

The Aussie Abattoirs website seeks to bring these practices into the public consciousness
in order to ask the question, is any of it really necessary?''

www.aussieabattoirs.com/

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 13:32 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The development of halal and
kosher meat markets in the UK

Over the last decade recognisable markets have emerged for halal and kosher meat in a
number of European countries, notably in the UK. Growing segments of these markets
are now channeled through product ranges in supermarkets, with the halal market in
particular experiencing a rapid increase in demand. A number of factors underpin these
developments, including an increase in the Muslim population, changes in consumer
behaviour, identity reinforcement, and a general increase in meat consumption.
Although the expansion of the kosher market is perceptibly smaller, and the Jewish
population is more or less stable, the market is far from being extinct. Kosher products
have an increasing presence in supermarkets and there are a growing number of kosher
labels.

Read more: www.dialrel.eu/images/factsheet-market-uk.pdf

RESULTS OF THE 2011 FSA ANIMAL WELFARE SURVEY IN GREAT BRITAIN

www.food.gov.uk/sites/default/files/multimedia/pdfs/board/fsa120508.pdf

Religious slaughter

Published 11 June 2012

This note deals with the concession allowing religious slaughter of animals without pre-stunning
Jump to full report >>

• This note describes the methods of slaughter used by the Jewish and Muslim religions. EU law, like UK law before it, requires farm animals to be stunned before slaughter, but there is an exception for religious slaughter.

• The Jewish method of slaughter, Shechita, requires animals not to be stunned before slaughter. Islamic food rules, for Halal meat, can be satisfied with animals stunned before slaughter if animals do not die as a result of the stun, but there is no definitive consensus and slaughter without pre-stunning does also take place.

• Much of the meat on an animal killed by Shechita may not qualify as Kosher meat. There is no requirement that it should be labelled as meat from an animal killed without pre-stunning.

• The Coalition Government has no intention of making Halal or Shechita slaughter illegal, but it is considering welfare labelling of meat.

• Food Standards Agency figures in 2012, the first since 2003, show that more than 80% of animals are stunned before slaughter for Halal meat in the UK.

Commons Briefing papers SN01314 researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN01314

Library Briefing
Library of the European Parliament
15/11/2012

Religious slaughter of animals in the EU

www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/bibliotheque/briefing/2012/120375/LDM_BRI%282012%29120375_REV2_EN.pdf

Historic

The Bavarian fortress of Landsberg, in which Hitler wrote Mein Kampf during his imprisonment following the abortive Nazi putsch of 1923, has been converted into the first slaughterhouse for kosher beef in Germany, Rabbi Alexander S. Rosenberg, of New York, a JDC representative in Germany, reported today.

www.jta.org/1945/10/29/archive/porler-hitier-prison-converted-into-first-kosher-slaughterhouse-in-germany

The Politics of Beef: Animal Advocacy and the Kosher Butchering Debates in Germany

muse.jhu.edu/journals/jss/summary/v010/10.1judd.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 13:37 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
''A shameful list of shocking cruelty incidents at Australian abattoirs shows

clearly that current regulations are failing to protect animals.

You can help by clicking the link at the bottom of this page to demand CCTV cameras

in all abattoirs to ensure that this kind of cruelty doesn't remain hidden behind closed doo
rs.''

Warning video's show in the article show disturbing images

www.animalsaustralia.org/features/abattoir-cruelty-history-repeating.php
So you're trying to bury the evil of Jews towards animals with typical hasbara behaviour of smearing by association.

YOU are such a phucking hypocrite Yenta. You bang on about how "Germany locked people up against their freedoms" (totally ignoring the fact that Jewish communists were going to launch a concerted commie uprising in Germany before slaughtering German Christians en masse - like they'd already done in Russia) ... yet YOU now couldn't give TWO PHUCKS about animal cruelty.

You are lying piece of Jewish hypocritical filth Yenta. Nothing but. :)

EDIT: YOUVE QUOTED FROM A VEGAN WEBSITE YOU PATHETIC FOOL. :hahano: :hahano: ... TO VEGANS PLANTS HAVE FEELINGS.

Why are you trying to bury discussion of Jewish animal cruelty Yenta. Do you acrually practice Kosher cooking? Do you not eat pork? Do you not mix meat with dairy? Do you have separate kitchens so as not to mix meat with dairy etc?

You're such an obvious Jew troll Yenta.
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 13:42 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 13:51 #14

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Orangebooger wrote ;

''You are lying piece of Jewish hypocritical filth Yenta. Nothing but.''

PROOF IT

Hasbara (Hebrew: הַסְבָּרָה‎ hasbará,"explaining")

''refers to pro-Israel propaganda efforts (or similar propaganda efforts
promoting Jewish interests more generally).

The term is used by the Israeli government and its supporters to describe efforts to
"explain" government policies, to promote Israel, and to counter what they see as
delegitimisation of Israel around the world. Hasbara means "explanation"
but is also a Hebrew euphemism for propaganda.''
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Hasbara

So you accuse me of :

pro-Israel propaganda

promoting Jewish interests

promoting Israel,

Please provide proof where I was making pro-Israel propaganda and
promoting Jewish interests or promoting the state of Israel

The thing is ; you CAN"T :wissl:

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 13:55 by Cinta.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 14:09 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
You prove it each and every time you post Yenta. That's how stupid hasbara like you are :)

Jewish kosher meat requires the animal to be slaughtered and the blood drained. Judaism dictates that it should be done with a surgically sharp knife and in one uninterrupted sweep. The animal is conscious as it has its throat slit and is then drained of blood alive.

Australian abattoirs see the animals knocked unconscious with a stun gun before a gun with an electrode tip is put to the animal's head to kill it humanely.

I've been to 2 abattoirs Yenta and seen this occur. It is distressing to see but it is done humanely unlike the cruel bloodthirsty Jewish method.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 14:26 #16

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Abuse is abuse
No matter whether the animal is slaughtered in an halal Islamic or a kosher Judaic way,or any way what so ever.

The animal is considered a soulless piece of meat even before it is transported and put to death in a slaughterhouse.

I really do not see what is hasbara about that ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 14:33 #17

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Department of Halal Certification

Summary of conditions for Halal slaughter:

''The animal to be slaughtered must be from the categories that are permitted for Muslims to eat.

The animal must be alive at the time of slaughter.

No electric shock, bullet or any other means should be used before slaughtering.
Using any such method may lead to the death of the animal before it is cut.

Islam prohibits Muslims from eating any meat coming from an animal that is dead before slaughter.

Muslims are also advised to avoid eating anything doubtful.

The animal must be slaughtered by the use of a sharp knife.

The knife must not kill due to its weight. If it kills due to the impact the meat may not be permissible.

The windpipe (throat), food-tract (oesophagus) and the two jugular veins must be cut.

The slaughtering must be done in one stroke without lifting the knife.

The knife should not be placed and lifted when slaughtering the animal.

Slaughtering must be done by a sane adult Muslim. Animals slaughtered by a Non Muslim will not be Halal.

The name of Allah must be invoked (mentioned) at the time of slaughtering by saying:
Bismillah Allahu Akbar. (In the Name of Allah; Allah is the Greatest.)

If at the time of slaughtering the name of anyone else other than Allah is invoked
(i.e. animal sacrificed for him/her), then the meat becomes Haram “unlawful.”

If a Muslim forgets to invoke the name of Allah at the time of slaughtering,
the meat will remain Halal. However, if he intentionally does not invoke the name of Allah, the meat becomes Haram.

The head of the animal must not be cut off during slaughtering but later after the animal is completely dead,
even the knife should not go deep into the spinal cord.

Skinning or cutting any part of the animal is not allowed before the animal is completely dead.

Slaughtering must be made in the neck from the front (chest) to the back.

The slaughtering must be done manually not by a machine, as one of the conditions is the intention,
which is not found in a machine.

The slaughtering should not be done on a production line where pigs are slaughtered.
Any instrument used for slaughtering pigs should not be used in the Halal slaughter

halalcertification.ie/halal/islamic-method-of-slaughtering/

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 14:39 by Cinta.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 15:40 #18

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
DERAIL Yenta from JEWISH cruelty. Back on thread.

PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF ANIMALS

ANIMALS ARE NOT OURSTO EAT, WEAR, EXPERIMENT ON, USE FORENTERTAINMENT, OR ABUSE IN ANY OTHER WAY.

HomeFeatures

PETA Reveals Extreme Cruelty at Kosher SlaughterhousesPhotos (Video Stills)What the Investigator SawAgriprocessors Key DocumentsOfficials Agreed: Agriprocessors' Cruel Methods Had to Change

VideosActionBlogIssuesLivingShopInvestigationsMedia CenterAbout PETADonate Now

ProgramsPETA Primepeta2PETA KidsTeachKindSupport PETABecome a MemberMake a Monthly GiftPlanned GivingMore WaysReport Cruelty to Animals

PETA Reveals Extreme Cruelty at Kosher Slaughterhouses

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on pinterest_shareShare on emailMore Sharing Services

Kosher slaughter is intended to minimize animals’ suffering. But undercover PETA investigations have revealed that Agriprocessors, the world’s largest glatt kosher slaughterhouse, has been ignoring both the Jewish commitment to compassion and federal law—and animals endure prolonged suffering and nightmarish deaths as a result.

What Happens in Kosher Slaughter

All slaughter is terrifying for the animals and involves pain and suffering, but kosher slaughter, when performed according to Halacha (Jewish law), is intended to minimize animals’ suffering.

Kosher slaughter, or shechita, is performed by a person known as a shochet, who has received special education and instruction in the requirements of shechita. The shochet kills the animal with a quick, deep stroke across the throat with a sharp knife. When performed properly, shechita appears all but painless and quickly renders the animal unconscious.

When PETA received complaints that this wasn’t the case at Agriprocessors—a massive Iowa slaughterhouse that produces Rubashkin’s, Aaron’s Best, and Iowa’s Best meats—and that both kosher law and federal law were being violated, we took action.

A History of Abuse

PETA wrote to company officials and asked them to take steps to make certain that cruelty was not occurring. Agriprocessors’ attorney, Nathan Lewin, wrote back to us, claiming that “neither Jewish law or ‘common decency’ is being violated in the Agriprocessors plant.” The tone of this letter was not convincing, so we sent an undercover investigator to see for ourselves.

Summer 2004

PETA’s first investigation at Agriprocessors in 2004 revealed almost 300 instances of inhumane slaughter, in which cows’ sensitive faces were shocked with electric prods, fully conscious cattle had their tracheas and esophagi ripped from their throats with meat hooks or knives, and they writhed in pools of their own blood, trying desperately to stand up for up to three minutes as blood poured from their throats. Read our investigator’s notes.

Rabbis, scholars, animal welfare experts, and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) inspectors have all spoken out about the extreme cruelty that our undercover investigator was able to capture on tape. The world’s foremost expert on slaughter methods, Dr. Temple Grandin, told Mason City, Iowa’s Globe Gazette, “I thought it was the most disgusting thing I’d ever seen. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve been in at least 30 other kosher slaughter plants, and I had never ever seen that kind of procedure done before. … I’ve seen kosher slaughter really done right, so the problem here is not kosher slaughter. The problem here is a plant that is doing everything wrong they can do wrong.”

The USDA told the plant to immediately stop this procedure and determined that Agriprocessors employees “had engaged in acts of inhumane slaughter.” The Orthodox Union (OU), the agency that certifies Agriprocessors’ products as kosher, also told Agriprocessors to stop removing the cows’ tracheas and to stun any animals who remained conscious after throat-slitting.

May 2007

In light of the cruel conduct at Agriprocessors, PETA also investigated Local Pride, a slaughterhouse in Gordon, Nebraska, that was owned by the Rubashkins (the owners of Agriprocessors) in May 2007. We found that cows were still allowed to remain conscious and in extreme pain for up to two minutes after their throats were slit.

Experts in animal welfare, veterinary medicine, and slaughter systems reviewed the disturbing footage recorded inside the slaughterhouse and noted the following:

Cows remained conscious for as long as two minutes after their throats were cut open.A worker ripped into conscious cows’ throats with a metal node hook in order to make the bleeding process go faster.Cows were handled improperly, resulting in fear and stress just prior to slaughter.Workers removed identification tags by mutilating live cows’ ears.

PETA’s footage led several experts to condemn the company’s practices. Dr. Holly Cheever, a large-animal veterinarian, stated, “This method of slaughter as depicted on this tape is brutal and should be amended to provide a humane end for these animals.” The USDA inspected Local Pride, and management agreed to stop using the node hook on conscious cows.

August 2008

PETA returned to Agriprocessors in Postville, Iowa, in August 2008 and caught workers continuing to make “second cuts” (hacking holes in the open wounds in cows’ necks after theshochet had already cut their throats). Dr. Temple Grandin has stated that these gouging, circular cuts cause the cows pain and suffering.

Just two weeks prior to PETA’s August 2008 undercover investigation, Agriprocessors gave a private tour to selected rabbis, community leaders, and reporters, and video footage from that tour shows slaughter done without a second cut at all. When Dr. Grandin inspected the facility in 2006, the plant showed her slaughter that did not include a second cut at all, and she gave them her approval. It appears that Agriprocessors wanted consumers to believe that the plant had stopped the second cut, but PETA’s new investigation revealed that, behind closed doors, not much had changed. The USDA again cited Agriprocessors for violating the Humane Methods of Slaughter Act.

In light of this new video exposing the gouging second cuts—and Agriprocessors’ quite different conduct during the tour—Dr. Grandin made a new assessment of Agriprocessors, stating, “The undercover video clearly showed that when they think nobody is looking, they do bad things in this plant.” Dr. Grandin asserted that the plant should install a live video monitor to be reviewed by a third party auditor to prevent further cruelty.

Workers Suffer Too

Cows aren’t the only ones who are being abused by Agriprocessors. The people who work there are often treated like machines, too, and denied health care. The Jewish newspaper The Forwardpublished an article detailing the horrors of working conditions at the Agriprocessors slaughterhouse, including virtually no safety training, severe injuries that required amputations, frequent verbal harassment, and very low wages. OSHA cited Agriprocessors for 39 worker safety violations in March 2008. After a May 2008 federal raid of the plant over immigration violations, 76 percent of the 968 Agriprocessors employees were found to be using false or fraudulent Social Security numbers that were allegedly supplied by plant management. Agriprocessors also pleaded guilty to 83 counts of child-labor violations.

Update:

Agriprocessors declared bankruptcy and former owner Sholom Rubashkin was sentenced to 27 years in federal prison for financial fraud. The plant is now under new ownership and operates as Agri Star.
www.peta.org/features/agriprocessors/

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 21:14 #19

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Name of this thread :KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE

KOSHER = HALAL

The Cruelty Behind Muslim Ritual Slaughter

Written by PETA

(Warning the article link contains disturbing images)

''Animals killed halal (according to Islamic law) cannot be stunned before their throats are cut,
which means that many animals—including the cow shown in this video—fight and gasp for their last breath,
struggling to stand while the blood drains from their necks.''

www.peta.org/blog/cruelty-behind-muslim-ritual-slaughter/

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

KOSHER HALAL RITUAL SLAUGHTER - ANIMAL TORTURE 24 Jun 2015 23:13 #20

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

You are such an obvious Jew Yenta. Trying to bury Jewish cruelty by referring to halal. :nono: :nono:

And it also gives you a platform to extol your personal hatred for Muslims. .. like any Israeli Jew. :)
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 23:16 by Orangeaid.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare