Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S”

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 19 May 2016 22:17 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH

Los Angeles | Yoko Ono shocked reporters yesterday when she responded to a question concerning the presidential run of Hillary Clinton and the possibility that she could become the first woman President of the United States in American history.

The artist and widow of John Lennon, who is in Los Angeles to present a collection of cups and saucers she is exhibiting at the Museum of Modern Art, totally took reporters by surprise by admitting she had not only met the former First Lady at various times during a series of protests against the Vietnam War in New York in the 1970s but also knew her “intimately”.

The celebrity admitted laughingly to having “a fling” with her at the time and acknowledged her election “would be a great advancement for LGBT and Women rights in America” she added.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/yoko-ono-i-had-an-affair-with-hillary-clinton-in-the-70s/

My view, they are welcome to each other
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Exorcist

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 19 May 2016 23:08 #2

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Rub-a-dub-dub- two skanks in a tub.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 19 May 2016 23:59 #3

They obviously both lack taste.. :hahano: Minging old hags the pair of them.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 20 May 2016 00:00 by Return of Zorro.

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 00:00 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
One of the worst kept secrets in Washington circles is that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian. Rumors have swirled in the past about the former First Lady’s gay ways, and with a potential presidential run coming in 2016, they have come back to haunt her.

Back in 2004, a Washington Times columnist reviewing Bill Clinton’s memoir My Life concluded that Hillary and Bill, “have had a pact for decades. Their sexy, sexy pact is this: “He gets to fool around with women and she gets to fool around with women (plus the occasional man) … yes, she’s bisexual.”

hillary_clinton_bill_clinton

The lesbian rumors resurfaced a year later in Edward Klein’s book The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, And How Far She’ll Go To Become President. In it, Klein claimed that Hillary “wasn’t maternal” “had no wifely instincts,” and “many of her closest friends were lesbians.”

Klein asserted that Hillary was obsessed with lesbianism, but not in a normal way. Instead, she was “much more interested in lesbianism as a political statement than a sexual practice … Hillary talked about it a lot, read lesbian literature, and embraced it as a revolutionary concept.”
In the end, Klein concluded that though she has experimented with lesbianism, Hillary is ultimately asexual.

The rumors were fired up once again in 2007, when Huma Abedin, Hillary’s top aide, stumbled into the national spotlight with her husband Anthony Wiener’s sex scandal. Many accused Hillary and Huma of being lesbian lovers, with Hillary hiding her “in plain sight” by hiring her as her top aide.
The lesbian rumors got so bad that year that Hillary addressed them personally. “It’s not true, but it is something that I have no control over. People will say what they want to say,” she told top gay magazine Advocate.

In 2013, when Hillary came out as pro-gay to the country, American Family Association radio host Sandy Rios claimed to know for a fact that Hillary is a lesbian:

“[Hillary] has always, as far as I know back to college, endorsed and embraced all things lesbian and gay, that is her history on this so that shouldn’t be too shocking. She has played the role of wife and cookie-making mother, I’m sorry but this is just the reality of things. We are being caught in this vortex of homosexual advocacy, it’s just amazing.”

Finally, Bill Clinton’s former mistress Gennifer Flowers spoke out last year about the former first couple’s sex life, and what she had to say was shocking.

Flowers claimed that Bill told her repeatedly that Hillary was “bisexual,” and that he was fine with it. He also told her that Hillary had “eaten more p*ssy than he had,” a statement which shocked the nation.

The US has just had 8 years of a black gay Kenyan bathhouse member married to a tranny as president, now they may get a closeted lesbian Rothschild controlled Zionist neocon warmonger.

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 00:02 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
They obviously both lack taste.. :hahano: Minging old hags the pair of them.

They're probably well atuned with douching Zorro :hahano:
Last Edit: 20 May 2016 00:05 by Orangeaid.

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 00:09 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
And on top of what yokes and others have said, theres the whole Cathy O'Brien deal.

Zorro, in fairness, their interaction was in the 70's, you dont want to be thinking of them at it today. :umm:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 00:12 #7

I would rather not think about it. I'm about to turn in for the night, and I don't want nightmares.. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 00:14 #8

novum wrote:
And on top of what yokes and others have said, theres the whole Cathy O'Brien deal.

Zorro, in fairness, their interaction was in the 70's, you dont want to be thinking of them at it today. :umm:

Yoko Ono was still a minger in the 70's. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 00:21 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
I would rather not think about it. I'm about to turn in for the night, and I don't want nightmares.. :hahano:

Ok i will leave yoko out then.

1365 = 1

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 00:32 #10

Hillary Clinton aint fit to run a nursery, let alone become head of state.. :hahano:

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 00:40 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
Hillary Clinton aint fit to run a nursery, let alone become head of state.. :hahano:

True, but she's just a puppet for the CFR and Aunty Lynn and pals anyway. Lynns hubby keeps a close eye on his puppets Bill and Hill.

Just a figurehead.. the PR rep who stands at the podium and is good at selling shit to the masses, like Obama, like Dubya.

We're all being taken for a ride ofc, while they ride in other ways (eg lolita express :wissl: )

Game of golf with the rothschilds anyone?

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 20 May 2016 00:41 by novum.

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 01:25 #12

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Zorro wrote:

It is for this reason, she probably will be appointed POTUS.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 03:43 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
With the Clintons, Rothschilds and Prince Andrew all together playing golf I'm wondering whether Jeffrey Epstein was there too?

Or does he just provide the after party for them on the Lolita Express?

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 03:46 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
novum wrote:

Yoko Ono was still a minger in the 70's. :hahano:

Yeah. Have a look at those pics of her in the Amsterdam Hilton for the 'love in'! Well before the days when hedge trimming was in vogue and she's got an ass that could do with a few years of body pump at the gym. :hahano:
Last Edit: 20 May 2016 04:34 by Orangeaid.

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 09:53 #15

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Keep on spreading the story if you want the growing sexually diverse population flocking to vote for her.

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 10:17 #16

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
ragnarok wrote:
Keep on spreading the story if you want the growing sexually diverse population flocking to vote for her.

Why is sexual diversity growing? Has nature changed its modus operandi, or is it just a degenerate fad?

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 10:43 #17

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It isn't growing in percentage terms, it's just that more people are giving less fucks about what other prudes think about their sexual orientation. In the past, they couldn't make a big public scene about being different and proud. Now they can.

Historically, anything other than sex during marriage has been frowned upon, so the "deviant" either had to repress their urges or be very careful indulging in them. That's not the same as there being no deviants in less decadent days.
Last Edit: 20 May 2016 10:46 by ragnarok.

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 13:26 #18

• GMP
  • Silver Member
There's a thread title I did NOT need to see at breakfast time.
EW
:(

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 13:34 #19

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Some of us know it's all a Game. Hillary plays The Game. Some people want to end The Game and let Donald play his Trump card. Those people are mostly deluded idiots if they believe one man can bring about a sea change in politics against so much opposition, whether the opposition are the bad guys, or not..

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S” 20 May 2016 16:16 #20

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
ragnarok wrote:
It isn't growing in percentage terms....

So its still a tiny %.... could have fooled me, the MSM is 50% "upside down" @ the mo, so much for proportional representation....

Third, they are enforced

• Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare