Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say

FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say 22 Sep 2016 22:28 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Did Brad Pitt step out of line?

Yea i know it makes for a good distraction, etc etc.

But Jolie has friends in high places and is no doubt one crazy b... , are they pulling rank on Pitt?

The FBI - and not the Los Angeles Police Department - is handling allegations against Brad Pitt about an incident possibly involving child abuse, the department and federal sources told Fox News Thursday.

An LAPD spokesperson told us, "There was an incident that occurred on [a] plane and the FBI is currently handling it. We're not handling any investigation into this incident...[with] Brad Pitt." The LAPD spokesperson explained because the alleged incident occurred on an airplane, the investigation is out of their jurisdiction so they handed it off to the FBI.

Federal sources told Fox News that they were referred a case in regards to Pitt and his children. They have not officially determined whether there is any merit to the case, but are leaning towards referring the case back to Child Protective Services where a case does exist. This does not mean any law was broken, but that if there was a law or laws broken, the jurisdiction very likely would not reside with the FBI, but with local authorities.

The FBI did not return Fox News’ request for comment. The LA County Department of Child and Family Services told us they are legally prohibited from commenting on whether or not someone is under investigation.

TMZ reported an investigation was launched after an anonymous caller reported an incident September 14 where Pitt allegedly got "physical" and "verbally abusive" with one of his children on the couple's private plane. They were reportedly flying from France back to the United States.

People reported that Jolie and their other five children were present at the time of the alleged incident.

A source told TMZ Pitt has been interviewed by authorities and is taking "the matter very seriously and says he did not commit any abuse of his children." The source added, "It's unfortunate that people involved are continuing to present him in the worst possible light."

A rep for Pitt did not return our request for comment.

Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt Monday, citing irreconcilable differences.

The actress is seeking physical custody of their six children, with visitation rights for Pitt.

Pitt released a statement to People magazine at the time saying, "I am very saddened by this, but what matters most now is the well-being of our kids. I kindly ask the press to give them the space they deserve during this challenging time."

An attorney for Jolie, Robert Offer, told the Associated Press Tuesday that her decision to divorce was made "for the health of the family."

Their children are: 15-year-old Maddox, 12-year-old Pax, 11-year-old Zahara, 10-year-old Shiloh, and 8-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

The couple has been together for 12 years; they married in August 2014.

It was the second marriage for Pitt, 52, who previously wed actress Jennifer Aniston, and the third for Jolie Pitt, 41, who was previously married to Billy Bob Thornton and Jonny Lee Miller.

The pair infamously got together on the set of their movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," while Pitt was married to Aniston.

Fox News’ Adam Housley and the Associated Press contributed to this report.

www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-reportedly-under-investigation-for-alleged-child-abuse.html
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say 22 Sep 2016 22:32 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s marriage was ‘a complete sham’, author claims

AN INVESTIGATIVE reporter has claimed that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s marriage was “a complete sham”.

Ian Halperin, who released a book in 2009 called Brangelina: The Untold Story of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, appeared on both Sunrise and Today Extra this morning and made some extraordinary claims.

“I interviewed over 1000 people close to the couple,” he said to Sam Armytage on Sunrise.
“The people I interviewed, even today, say this relationship was false from the get go. It was a complete sham.”
On Today Extra, Halperin said the famous couple fabricated the relationship so they could double their star power.

“They wanted to create a brand bigger than any couple we have seen in Hollywood, to generate millions and millions of dollars in revenue and to be the biggest thing on the cover of tabloids and glossy magazines every week,” he said.

The author, who has written unauthorised biographies on Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain and Celine Dion, told Channel Nine’s David Campbell and Sonia Kruger that Pitt and Jolie had an open relationship.

“There was a lot of extra-curricular activity going on in that household because they were rarely together,” he said.
“When they were apart, yes, things were going on but it was mutually agreed on and there were no questions asked and it was basically what goes on there stays there, and they had this agreement for years.”

Wearing a fedora hat during both TV interviews, Halperin said Pitt and Jolie have been estranged for quite some time.
“They’ve been working out an exit strategy for months,” he said on Sunrise.
“Their relationship has been soured. They rarely speak, they’re rarely in public together. When they’re under the same roof it’s complete fireworks.”

And he said Angelina Jolie is to blame for the split, not Brad Pitt.

“I know this couple better than anybody,” he claimed on Sunrise.

“It’s Angie Jolie. She’s a woman with an agenda, she wants to leave the United States, she wants to work in the UK, she wants to get in the House of Lords, she has a non-profit foundation there. She has her sets sight on England.”

Halperin made similar comments on Today Extra.
“She [Jolie] is explosive by all accounts,” he said.

“You ask any of her exes ... She is an amazing lover, probably the most sexual person Hollywood has ever seen, but also a pretty loose cannon.

“Let me tell you something, if Brad Pitt wasn’t as classy as he is, he could throw her under the bus and bury her career, because he knows all the intimate salacious details of Angelina Jolie and let me tell you guys, David and Sonia, it ain’t pretty.”

Finally, Halperin told a rather bemused Sam Armytage (we’re with you Sam) that the divorce between the two Hollywood heavyweights is going to get very ugly.

“It is going to be, from what my sources tell me, the biggest custody battle in the history of Hollywood,” he said, “worse than anything we’ve seen”.

www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolies-marriage-was-a-complete-sham-author-claims/news-story/7a...953041887ab7bc52b218
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, Flare

FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say 23 Sep 2016 02:13 #3

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say 23 Sep 2016 06:48 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
BTW ive read that the alleged 'abuse' was Pitt ranting on a private jet when they were all inside during a flight, still being agitated when it landed, and trying to take off and get away from craygelina on a fuel truck. :larf: (i do like his style, lol)

I think id be trying to take off on anything that moves too if Jolie was in the shits with me! :O

So maybe the kids feewings got hurt, idk.

Jolie has said she felt nothing when her biological daughter was born (the others are adopted ftr) .. commented on it being a blob or something, and that the child was privilidged compared to the others she adopted.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016 06:48 by novum.

FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say 23 Sep 2016 21:36 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I think they are both victims.
Since childhood.
And both gained their fame on the Holowood couch (and by their enhanced looks) only.
F*cked by young and old filthy rich men from early age.

Millionaire victims who abuse their own kunterbunt , adopted and biological children - at least mentally.

It runs in the Holowood family.

Almost everything seems to already have been said and exposed on TZ, according to my perception.

- Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/61919-angelina-jolie-double-mastectomy.html

- Her mother's mentor was Israel Strasberg truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65406-dear-white-people.html?start=20#158806 ff

- SHILO is a tavistocked trans truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63560-tavistock-nhs-to-give-sex-change-drugs-to-nine-year-olds-clinic-accused-of-playing-god-with-treat...html?start=20#143341

- The Royal baby will be a relative of Jolie-Pitt children. truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/62090-social-anthropologist-says-maladaptive-brains-cause-popular-culture-s-focus-on-celebrities.html#77416

- The GENOMEN industry - GOD reloaded by SATANISTS? truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/61931-the-genomen-industry-god-reloaded-by-satanists.html#67567

Btw, "joli pit" means nothing nice.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016 22:00 by PFIZIPFEI.

FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say 23 Sep 2016 22:46 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I think i posted about Jolie being in the latest CFR promo ad also recently.

She's hanging out with Aunty Lynn and pals of course. :yup:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say 24 Sep 2016 02:20 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
She was a self-declared satanist
"I related it more to my upbringing, I grew up in a very Christian environment -- a very healthy environment and a loving a family -- but there were parameters that I didn't understand, that I questioned it, and it took me until my adult years until I could really try new things... That was satanism, it works really well, I made a pact and the movie came out, so... No, you're really dealing with certain things as you grow up and you've got to try things on for yourself and really figure out what works for you and what doesn't. I just relate to that time, it's a very personal time, it's a comfort system and you cut the tether and find yourself very on your own with nothing to hold on to." - Brad Pitt

http://www.huffingtonpost.com%2F2011%2F0...55295.html.

Angelina Jolie is a high profile member of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) (CFR), and tours refugee camps for the UN in places such as Syria and Jordan. She has picked up many children in her travels, and adopted them.

Jolie has a tattoo of a dragon that is very similar to that seen in visions by self proclaimed MK Ultra victim Robert Duncan O’Finioan. Robert claims that he was a part of the CIA’s MK-ULTRA mind control program. In interviews he discusses his recurring dreams where he sees a dragon. He drew it to his best recollection had it tattooed onto his arm.

This article claims that Jolie is a "certified MK Ultra case", and raises some interesting questions about her.

threedeafwords.com/?p=378

Some researchers have hypothesized that Jolie promotes Baal worship, and that her public double mastectomy announcement was a celebration of self mutilation.

pinballking.blogspot.com.au/2013/...rship.html

And of course she's been selling female sterilization to the masses of brainwashed goy women enslaved to the Ellen De Generate entertainment head fuckery ... whilst off saving black babies in Africa for Hillary and Lynn.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say 25 Sep 2016 01:10 #8

• Flare
Angelina Jolie Admits To Illuminati Sacrifice In Secret Video

It's all just coming out in the open.
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2016 01:11 by Flare.

FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say 25 Sep 2016 02:27 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Mega star, Brad Pitt, used an interview with Rolling Stone magazine to malign, twist, and defame Christ and his parables, while echoing Satanist Aleister Crowley's philosophical freedom from restriction. Rolling Stone writes:

“It's only when we later drift into an unlikely debate about one of the New Testament parables that I realize just how different a kind of God Pitt grew up with. To him, the parable of the prodigal son is an authoritarian tale told to keep people in line. 'This,' he explains, 'is a story which says, if you go out and try to find what works for you and what makes sense for you, then you are going to be destroyed and you will be humbled and you will not be alive again until you come home to the father's ways.' It is not hard to see how he relates this to his own departure…When I ask whether he thought he would ever come back, he says, "I never thought past the leaving.'”
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare