Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jay-na-Z ... ... Jewish Group Says Jay-Z Lyric Plays Into Anti-Semitic Stereotypes

Jay-na-Z ... ... Jewish Group Says Jay-Z Lyric Plays Into Anti-Semitic Stereotypes 09 Jul 2017 10:32 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Jay-Z has 99 problems and the lyrics on one of his new songs might be one.

After being accused of anti-Semitism for lyrics on his new album, the Anti-Defamation League, an organization working to combat anti-Semitism, has expressed concerns over a line in Jay’s song, “The Story of O.J.,” from his newly released album, “4:44.”

In the song, he raps: “You wanna know what’s more important than throwin’ away money at a strip club? Credit / You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it.”

A representative for the ADL told Rolling Stone they believed the lyric is problematic because it “does seem to play into deep-seated anti-Semitic stereotypes about Jews and money.”

Read More: www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/jay-z-anti-semitism-anti-defamation-leage_us_595fc36de4b0615b9e912d24
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jay-na-Z ... ... Jewish Group Says Jay-Z Lyric Plays Into Anti-Semitic Stereotypes 09 Jul 2017 11:00 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Novs sometimes wondered what took em that long to notice the hov dropping jewreotypes.

He's dropped stuff like this here and there for at least 20 years. :larf: Jew laywers this, bar mitzvah that.

And in a broader sense re. 'truthing' ... this one on sean combs 'no way out' album circa 1996 or 7 odd... i had that album, on CD, in 1997, bought it from the mall back in the day when id still go to malls..... still have it slotted into a 6 stacker somewhere ... its played in so many cars, even a brand new (at the time) 1997 4.6 HSE (yes wid da leather, not a crappy 4.0) .. harman kardon 14 speaker sound... and an 8 series bm ... still works properly.. and ****** still talk shit, never mind that... anyway...

Jay Z verse, Young G's.

Know they aint fully prepared for this new world order,
So I keep it ghetto like sunflower seeds and quarter waters,
Walk em through it, you know, talk em through it
Know these beats is more than music whenever I talk to it

By 'they' , he means his niggas (its ok i said it with an a ) ... but some youngsters of lighter complexion noticed the lyrics too.

Some say I been here before because of the way I zone
Some said, Jigga zone is like the falling of Rome Reoccurring
that he thinks like that cause he's observant

Yes, he is.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 09 Jul 2017 11:04 by novum.

Jay-na-Z ... ... Jewish Group Says Jay-Z Lyric Plays Into Anti-Semitic Stereotypes 09 Jul 2017 16:34 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Jay-Z has 99 problems and the lyrics on one of his new songs might be one.

After being accused of anti-Semitism for lyrics on his new album, the Anti-Defamation League, an organization working to combat anti-Semitism, has expressed concerns over a line in Jay’s song, “The Story of O.J.,” from his newly released album, “4:44.”

In the song, he raps: “You wanna know what’s more important than throwin’ away money at a strip club? Credit / You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it.”

A representative for the ADL told Rolling Stone they believed the lyric is problematic because it “does seem to play into deep-seated anti-Semitic stereotypes about Jews and money.”

Read More: www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/jay-z-anti-semitism-anti-defamation-leage_us_595fc36de4b0615b9e912d24

I think he's promoting the Jewish banking fraternity by pushing CREDIT ... 2 minutes into video.

He thinks people get along by taking CREDIT. The Jewish vipers love the interest payments on CREDIT.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2017 16:37 by Roastie.

Jay-na-Z ... ... Jewish Group Says Jay-Z Lyric Plays Into Anti-Semitic Stereotypes 13 Jul 2017 14:07 #4

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Jay-na-Z ... ... Jewish Group Says Jay-Z Lyric Plays Into Anti-Semitic Stereotypes 13 Jul 2017 14:24 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
"Stack chips, like hebrews" .. its in there somewhere... not a Jay Z song but he was on the 'no way out' album. 1996

Theres more where Jay Z goes 'brewreotypes ... i just cant remember the song names now.
1365 = 1

Jay-na-Z ... ... Jewish Group Says Jay-Z Lyric Plays Into Anti-Semitic Stereotypes 13 Jul 2017 14:41 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
I think he's promoting the Jewish banking fraternity by pushing CREDIT ... 2 minutes into video.

He thinks people get along by taking CREDIT. The Jewish vipers love the interest payments on CREDIT.

You dont think theres a possibility that when he says 'still nigga' in that song, he means it because thats how he feels sometimes?

Im sure some of us here heard recordings of some of the things Michael Jackson said, and it even crept into some of his song lyrics.

No matter how much jay-z say he roc-a-fella, i know he knows he aint rockefeller. And his wife dont run the world, nor do girls.

They all know it.

Chappelle knows it, jamie foxx knows it, hell, oprah knows it. They all do. But they do what they got to do. Having the talent is one thing, but having it turned into commercial and financial success requires co-operation with the industry.. and the industry big wigs are above the artist, top of the food chain.

These guys doing the entertaining arent at the top.. im sure they are made to feel that sometimes... so you might get a bit of underlying resentment 'brewing (see what i did there ) ... and if that happens, they might try drop stuff and hope boss dont notice.

You could well be right though.. this ones ALOT more obvious than the little bits n pieces novs picked up on the last 20 years in their stuff...and at the least its been excellent promotion and everyones making lots of benjamins baby.

But perhaps theyre still made to feel... what he says it in the song.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 13 Jul 2017 15:04 by novum.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare